diggyon

Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
October 24, 2014, 07:47:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Jacksons have. And even if BH is MJ's son and the Jacksons preferred to deny this fact I believe we have to respect that and believe what they say. It's their private life after all, not a death hoax with clues that can be found everywhere (JMHO). That's why this case is closed for me, even before it actually started.

The case is not closed for me. My instinctive curiosity drives my inquisitiveness on this topic. As a matter of fact, this was on the back burner  up until Jackie Jackson recently posted, "The Magic Continues" on his twitter page relative to a marketing promo for Brandon Howard. 

And in all sincerity and in complete peace - please help me to understand - if it is such a respected "private" matter and the case is closed for you, why do you continue to probe this thread?  What are you looking for?

In all sincerity and in complete peace I will tell you why. It caught my eye that this thread had 9 pages and I wondered what people have been discussing for so long now. So I stated my opinion just like you and everyone else, not forcing it on anyone. (one of the golden rules of this forum and all other forums).

Of course you are free to continue your research on this subject and I hope you find the answers you are looking for. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
October 25, 2014, 10:41:33 PM
The Jacksons have. And even if BH is MJ's son and the Jacksons preferred to deny this fact I believe we have to respect that and believe what they say. It's their private life after all, not a death hoax with clues that can be found everywhere (JMHO). That's why this case is closed for me, even before it actually started.

The case is not closed for me. My instinctive curiosity drives my inquisitiveness on this topic. As a matter of fact, this was on the back burner  up until Jackie Jackson recently posted, "The Magic Continues" on his twitter page relative to a marketing promo for Brandon Howard. 

And in all sincerity and in complete peace - please help me to understand - if it is such a respected "private" matter and the case is closed for you, why do you continue to probe this thread?  What are you looking for?

In all sincerity and in complete peace I will tell you why. It caught my eye that this thread had 9 pages and I wondered what people have been discussing for so long now. So I stated my opinion just like you and everyone else, not forcing it on anyone. (one of the golden rules of this forum and all other forums).

Of course you are free to continue your research on this subject and I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

Fantastic! And I look forward to our exchange of thought and collaboration on a topic to which we are on the same point of reference. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal