Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
November 03, 2010, 10:36:54 PM
Oh and the Media has also been investigating the "curious" life of Michael Jackson too and look where it got him.  I thought it was a Death Hoax Investigation, not the Curious Life of Michael Jackson Investigation. Just my opinion,  I am still entitled to that am I not.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 03, 2010, 10:46:19 PM
Quote from: "mopey3655"
Oh and the Media has also been investigating the "curious" life of Michael Jackson too and look where it got him.  I thought it was a Death Hoax Investigation, not the Curious Life of Michael Jackson Investigation. Just my opinion,  I am still entitled to that am I not.

His 'curious' life is part of this hoax, and since we are investigating his hoax, we also need to investigate his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2010, 02:30:44 PM
This is not a part of Michael's life I never heard or read that Michael had a child name B. Howard or Omer Bhatti for that matter, this is just speculation and assumptions and you know what happens to people who assume right ?  In MY OPINION once again I dont feel that we should dwell on something that cannot be proven or has no solid basis to it.  I'm sure if you go around the world you will find a million young men out there who looks alot and sound alot like Michael so how many children that we assume or speculate about will we assume or speculate is Michael's.  I'm sure someone will come across another young person who will feel that he or she may be Michael's child because they sound or look or even had some part in the Jackson's life at one point in time.  Tell me how do you think Mikki Howard or B. Howard's father or his siblings or even Michael comes on here and reads this kind of stuff will feel or even think. I want your honest opinion how do you think Michael will feel ?  I recall when that young woman who claimed to be the daughter of Michael and Diana Ross sister's came forward to say that she was Michael's child everyone called her crazy and psychotic and didnt Diana's sister deny it.   I'm just saying yes if we are curious about Michael's life then that's fine but to go and keep on speculating about things that has never been a part of his life before or was never even mentioned before is really going over and there is no proof whatsoever to confirm that that is Michael's child so why continue dwelling on it.  I think we are reading way too much into this and that's it for me I will not respond or comment on this topic any longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

November 04, 2010, 04:28:37 PM
Quote from: "mopey3655"
This is not a part of Michael's life I never heard or read that Michael had a child name B. Howard or Omer Bhatti for that matter, this is just speculation and assumptions and you know what happens to people who assume right ?  In MY OPINION once again I dont feel that we should dwell on something that cannot be proven or has no solid basis to it.  I'm sure if you go around the world you will find a million young men out there who looks alot and sound alot like Michael so how many children that we assume or speculate about will we assume or speculate is Michael's.  I'm sure someone will come across another young person who will feel that he or she may be Michael's child because they sound or look or even had some part in the Jackson's life at one point in time.  Tell me how do you think Mikki Howard or B. Howard's father or his siblings or even Michael comes on here and reads this kind of stuff will feel or even think. I want your honest opinion how do you think Michael will feel ?  I recall when that young woman who claimed to be the daughter of Michael and Diana Ross sister's came forward to say that she was Michael's child everyone called her crazy and psychotic and didnt Diana's sister deny it.   I'm just saying yes if we are curious about Michael's life then that's fine but to go and keep on speculating about things that has never been a part of his life before or was never even mentioned before is really going over and there is no proof whatsoever to confirm that that is Michael's child so why continue dwelling on it.  I think we are reading way too much into this and that's it for me I will not respond or comment on this topic any longer.

Yes Yes, I want to thank you this should be about Michael life and people who maybe part of his life like his family etc, people surrounding that maybe started way back in Gary Indiana, and not someone who lives miles apart in Chicago with a life of their own and going through their own problems at search a young age , it's bad enough that Miki was 18 years old when that no good son of a gun impregnated her and she was trying to have a soulful career and ended up with a child by the time she was 19, Brandon is 30. So let concentrate on Mr. Jackson and his  G R E A T Legacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 04, 2010, 05:25:18 PM
If you don't want to discuss it, simply skip the thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

November 04, 2010, 06:10:09 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Friends don't give up on friends, Miki is my friend as stated, I can't skip the thread but it is unfair to drag her and her family into this , this is simply called Michael Jackson Hoax Investigation, I thought Death meant just what it stands for meaning the dead. Tishema, Damon, Amber, August, Tasha, Darryl, Brandon and Nicholas doesn't have anything to do with Michael's Jackson's death investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 04, 2010, 06:31:44 PM
Quote from: "pot4care+"

Friends don't give up on friends, Miki is my friend as stated, I can't skip the thread but it is unfair to drag her and her family into this , this is simply called Michael Jackson Hoax Investigation, I thought Death meant just what it stands for meaning the dead. Tishema, Damon, Amber, August, Tasha, Darryl, Brandon and Nicholas doesn't have anything to do with Michael's Jackson's death investigation.

Maybe they don't, and maybe they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

November 04, 2010, 06:52:34 PM

Your friends knows about thing about you , your enemies know nothing, I'am the friend and yes I know, anybody who is the enemies knows nothing, as to say for Mr. jackson I admire him for his great work and I really hope his death is fully investigated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2010, 07:04:59 PM
pot4care+ if you believe Michael is dead why are you here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

~Souza~

November 04, 2010, 07:08:42 PM
pot4care+, the discussion will stay whether you like it or not. If his mother truly has such a problem with it, she can contact me, or Brandon himself for that matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

November 04, 2010, 07:30:03 PM
Quote from: "trustno1"
pot4care+ if you believe Michael is dead why are you here?
Yes that what I want to here , the discussion on Michael, I am here because a living person was being discussed. So let me get it just is some kind of Joke, did I not watch Mr jackson funeral on television, what are you guys part of some kind of cult or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2010, 01:12:56 AM
It seems that Pot4care is more anti Brandon than anything else or at least being very negative towards him. He seems so sweet and let me tell you something, the songs on his facebook page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  gave us chills. Why is he only in Japan?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2010, 09:19:30 AM
Come on guys, let's not get into name calling. pot4care+ could really know the Howard family and it would be disrespectful of us to call her "anti-Brandon" because she is not in agreement with what we are speculating. Maybe we should just drop this for now until anything new or suspicious happens in regards to Mr. Howard and his linkage to Michael and/or the Jacksons that could be another clue to this whole puzzle. Let's remember the message of L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MissG

November 05, 2010, 09:27:59 AM
what are you guys part of some kind of cult or something.

Of course, the cult of Michael Jackson  :D

I also agree that if the family or himself have a word to tell, they must take their right to do it to stop the drama by contacting Souza.

I believe that Brandon being noticed now, after MJ´s death, is also a big coincidence.
I know, I know...that´s how marketing works  ;) even if is discussing that artist to dig in to his life and family.

Stopping the conversation will not be as good....I am sure many people has clicked the name "B.Howard" and listened to his tracks hundreds of times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 05, 2010, 12:00:17 PM
Ok here's my

I read a comment on here where someone said that Brandon has similar features to that of Augie well I put these pictures together to see who looked more like who....

Augie as he is today next to a picture of Brandon:

And Augie when he was younger next to a picture of Brandon:

Now here are some pictures of Michael some when he was younger next to pictures of Brandon:
Mike:
Brandon again:

Mike :
Brandon:

wow :o  The ears are even the same.
You be the judge. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree