2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
October 28, 2010, 09:51:08 PM
Brandon father name is Augie, father and son has the same nose and identical in features, I know Ms. Howard personally and Michael is not this kid father.pot4care+

Thanks for clearing this up for us......I would be crazy to think Michael has children everywhere...I don't believe it is his style...

But he is kinda Hot..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 28, 2010, 11:52:30 PM
As Michael said, "That puts another rumor to rest!" Thanks Pot4care+!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 01:44:37 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

I second that - THANKS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 29, 2010, 02:00:21 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Brandon father name is Augie, father and son has the same nose and identical in features, I know Ms. Howard personally and Michael is not this kid father.pot4care+

Thanks for clearing this up for us......I would be crazy to think Michael has children everywhere...I don't believe it is his style...

But he is kinda Hot..

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I second that - THANKS!

Yup! Agreed! =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

~Souza~

October 29, 2010, 02:16:36 AM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"

But he is kinda Hot..

I second that - THANKS!

Yup! Agreed! =]

Not saying pot4care is not telling the truth, but why are we suddenly believing just one poster on a forum? :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 02:27:49 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

But he is kinda Hot..

I second that - THANKS!

Yup! Agreed! =]

Not saying pot4care is not telling the truth, but why are we suddenly believing just one poster on a forum? :S
Not all of us believe the poster. I think B. Howard is a Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 05:21:34 AM
Okay I know I posted alot on this post.  Anyway I found the myspace page of Augie Johnson who is said to be B. Howard's father.  I looked at his pics and I guess there could be some resemblance between him and B. Howard.  However he looks old and like he old school pimp type not to be mean.lol  If you check out his pics you'll see what I'm saying.  Apparently he was in a group called Side Effect where he met Miki the mother.  I noticed on his page one of the band members last name is Jackson so maybe that's the connection.  Who knows?  Brandon also got a sister who looks alot like the mom.  She's pretty.  She has a myspace also and has pics with her brother.  So maybe if the Jacksons or MJ not the father maybe they spend time with him alot because I don't think this Augie guy was in the picture.  No pics of those kids on his myspace.  Here's Augie and B. Howard sister links to their myspace pages.
Augie: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sister: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

October 31, 2010, 03:51:11 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"

But he is kinda Hot..

I second that - THANKS!

Yup! Agreed! =]

Not all of us believe the poster. I think B. Howard is a Jackson.
I am not one that love to keep rumors going but anyway, If I didn't know Ms. Howard personally I won't state such a fact that Augie is Brandon father unless I knew it and believe me I know Augie is Brandon's father, Brandon has a a stepsister name Tishema Nichelle Cromwell she help to manage her father Augie's affairs and events, if you go into her facebook you will see that she lists Brandon and Nicholas as being her brothers along with other siblings, Mr Augie Johnson had lots of kids, Nicholas worked at a restaurant here in cali called Levy Restaurant where he is a top line Chef, and if you go into his facebook he lists Augie and Miki as being his parents and Brandon as his siblings, Miki also has a daughter name Kaitlen from her marriage to her husband. Just ask yourselves do Michael need anymore mess from the rumor mill, may he rest in peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 05:11:03 PM
You know something all of this is getting so ridiculous we are sounding just like the media no better no worst.  Coming up with all these speculations and this one saying yes I know this for a fact and the other saying yes I know this for a fact but unless we have solid proof a DNA test to prove or Michael himself saying that Omer, B. Howard or God knows who comes along and they look like Michael or sound like Michael speculating that it is Michael's child we dont know.  My question is if Michael had all these children why was he so desperate to have a family to go to the point of having Debbie Rowe have his children I dont understand it if he had these children and long before the other three came along and was never any mention of these children before.  Did proof come out that Omer is Michael's child oh because Joe said it or that he spent alot of time with the Jacksons, next thing we're going to hear is that McCauley was Michael's child too.  Come on people lets just stop this ok.  As far as I am concerned Michael never acknowledged any of these the only names I heard were Prince, Paris and Blanket thats it and I never knew Michael to deny any child if he knew it was his.  I just dont understand any of this we are going on with about these people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 03:07:13 PM
This may just be another coincidence but his album, "Genesis" was released on 7/7/10. That is one year after the memorial. Here is the direct quote from his official website:

B. Howard’s heavily anticipated debut album, “Genesis” is releasing July 7, 2010.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 02, 2010, 03:41:30 PM
Just another thing I noticed...again, could be a coincidence...

His album is titled, "Genesis" which is a biblical reference to the Beginning.

The last words you hear on Michael's last album is "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.  

Again, it may not mean anything. These are just little things I've noticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 02, 2010, 03:47:57 PM
Quote from: "mopey3655"
You know something all of this is getting so ridiculous we are sounding just like the media no better no worst.  Coming up with all these speculations and this one saying yes I know this for a fact and the other saying yes I know this for a fact but unless we have solid proof a DNA test to prove or Michael himself saying that Omer, B. Howard or God knows who comes along and they look like Michael or sound like Michael speculating that it is Michael's child we dont know.  My question is if Michael had all these children why was he so desperate to have a family to go to the point of having Debbie Rowe have his children I dont understand it if he had these children and long before the other three came along and was never any mention of these children before.  Did proof come out that Omer is Michael's child oh because Joe said it or that he spent alot of time with the Jacksons, next thing we're going to hear is that McCauley was Michael's child too.  Come on people lets just stop this ok.  As far as I am concerned Michael never acknowledged any of these the only names I heard were Prince, Paris and Blanket thats it and I never knew Michael to deny any child if he knew it was his.  I just dont understand any of this we are going on with about these people.
It's hard to ignore B. Howard. I really don't think he's MJ's child. MJ would never have a child and not be in that child's life. However, the Jackson Brothers and Joe are another story. His relationship with the family is also hard to ignore.  It's their business, whatever the truth. But B. Howard cannot expect people to not wonder. His voice, singing and speaking are very much like MJ and those who like MJ's style, will like him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 02, 2010, 06:11:43 PM
It's hard to ignore B. Howard. I really don't think he's MJ's child. MJ would never have a child and not be in that child's life.

Let's just pretend it IS his son (I am NOT saying he is), how would we know whether or not he has been in his life? Did we see Mike 24/7? No, sometimes we didn't see him at all for a long period of time. We are not in his private circle, so we simply don't know that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

November 02, 2010, 07:33:59 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I found this video on youtube of Miki Howard Brandon's mom asking Coko from SWV about if she could trade places with someone who would it be?  Then Coko replies Michael Jackson.  Watch the look on Miki Howard's face and her response.  Weird clip..... Makes you wonder if they had any history by her reaction. Kinda like a woman that's been with a dude but irritated by the mention of his name when things go sour.  Not saying fact just observation.
[youtube:1fx8wa4n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdQxf313E5Y[/youtube:1fx8wa4n]
:roll: it doesnt mean anything, get a life! :?

Michael has 3 beautiful children and they are, Paris, blanket and prince. if you can't accept that, that's too bad :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

November 02, 2010, 07:39:56 PM
It's hard to ignore B. Howard. I really don't think he's MJ's child. MJ would never have a child and not be in that child's life.

Let's just pretend it IS his son (I am NOT saying he is), how would we know whether or not he has been in his life? Did we see Mike 24/7? No, sometimes we didn't see him at all for a long period of time. We are not in his private circle, so we simply don't know that...
In good faith , did you watch unsung last night on TVOne, Miki was on their and you maybe able to retreive it if you have the channel call ON Demand, she tells her lifte story about her and Augie and her kids, this is what you would call straight outs the horses mouth, I have known Miki for quite sometime, this is no jive, I meet her in Philly years ago and I do keep in touch, we need to let this rumor rest and dissappear for good.:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions