Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
October 28, 2010, 12:21:41 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Brandon has some really strong lines on his hands....long heart and life lines...

B. Howard got some big ole hands like MJ too.lol :lol:   Man if they wasn't in the music business they should be basketball players.  They just palm the ball like it's nothing.lol  I notice MJ was pretty good at shooting baskets on the making of jam video.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 01:18:20 AM
Wow - I can't believe I haven't heard about Brandon Howard over this past year. I did a search on Brandon Howard and this is what I found.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 28, 2010, 02:01:52 AM
I found this video on youtube of Miki Howard Brandon's mom asking Coko from SWV about if she could trade places with someone who would it be?  Then Coko replies Michael Jackson.  Watch the look on Miki Howard's face and her response.  Weird clip..... Makes you wonder if they had any history by her reaction. Kinda like a woman that's been with a dude but irritated by the mention of his name when things go sour.  Not saying fact just observation.
[youtube:bkiz2qvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdQxf313E5Y[/youtube:bkiz2qvk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 28, 2010, 02:07:39 AM
:o  :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 02:12:38 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wow - I can't believe I haven't heard about Brandon Howard over this past year. I did a search on Brandon Howard and this is what I found.

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I found this video on youtube of Miki Howard Brandon's mom asking Coko from SWV about if she could trade places with someone who would it be?  Then Coko replies Michael Jackson.  Watch the look on Miki Howard's face and her response.  Weird clip..... Makes you wonder if they had any history by her reaction. Kinda like a woman that's been with a dude but irritated by the mention of his name when things go sour.  Not saying fact just observation.
[youtube:k3yst9yd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdQxf313E5Y[/youtube:k3yst9yd]

:o  :o  :o =O  :!:  :!:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

MissG

October 28, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Okay I may have discovered a possible hoax connection. It's a little bit of a stretch but why not post about it? So I was looking at B Howard videos and I noticed that a lot of the videos are from one user: badmamajamamoon so I clicked on the page and found out that she is a beLIEver...picture of Michael in the background with the word BAM! on it. She or he (I shouldn't assume) joined four groups--Michael Jackson Hoax Group, Michael Jackson Is Alive!, Michael Jackson's beLIEvers and New World Order Rebels. So I wanted to see if there is any potential direct link between this user and B Howard. The closest I got to is that her or his videos are featured on his official website--www.bhowardmusic.com. Perhaps, he is a believer too?  8-) Orrrrrrr he totally didn't check out the page of the person who has the most videos of him. I doubt it though. I don't think they know each other personally but I do find it funny that on his official website, he features video from someone who is a believer. It could be a coincidence but you never know...

The connection is that she lives in Japan ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

October 28, 2010, 03:02:26 AM
My opinion. I think B. Howard is Joe's or Jermaine's son, from reading this interview. I know from my kids, neices and nephews how looks get mixed around. He seems similar age to Omer, so why didn't Michael take Brandon around with him on tours etc., very unfair. In fact we don't see one pic of him with Michael. I think if it is Joe, then Michael would have out of respect for Katherine, never mentioned or hung around Brandon, just like Johvonnie. And I don't think Joe or Jermaine want it public who his father is out of embarrassment to the family or Katherine. This Korean site, Alivenotdead seems to have gotten their site name from some unrelated "alive" ideas, but because they weren't sure of who B. Howard's father was they probably just assumed he was Michael's son because of his looks, the rumor grew, and that's why the name linked to the user who downloaded the B. Howard videos. JMO it was Joe and his sons (not MJ) screwing around with many girls over the years according to Michael. Michael said that bothered him a lot. And just like 3T wanted to sing and be big just like their uncle Mike, so did Brandon, I'm sure. In fact Im sure there's many more wannabes around the Jacksons, but B. Howard is the best of the best, so that's how we hear of him. We can't jump to hasty conclusions, but examine ALL the facts, and especially what Michael himself says.

How do you know the Jackson family?

B. Howard: My mother was managed by Joseph way long before I was even born. He was one of their first managers. They took care of me, gave me food, and everything. They’ve always been there. They’re like my family.

How do you feel about people comparing you to Michael Jackson?

B. Howard: It takes a lot of pressure off, actually. I just like to give a good show and give the fans what they want, like him.

How did you take the news about Michael’s death?

B. Howard: It was pretty tough. At the time I was at Havenhurst (Katherine’s home), I had spent the night over at the house, and Katherine left early in the morning without saying anything. So, I was wondering where did they go. Alejandra (Jermaine Jackson’s ex-wife) had come out with me for one of my meetings, and then everyone started calling my phone saying Michael’s in the hospital, what’s going on? Now, I’m in the meeting looking at the phone, like there is always some type of rumor going on. So, I told Alejandra to check on this and surely he was on his way to the hospital. It was odd, my heart just went to my stomach. Very odd. On the way to the hospital Alejandra was crying her eyes out, and I was just trying to be strong. As a person, I was just trying to hold it together. But, when we got to the hospital that was it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 03:39:05 AM
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
For anyone who cares, here's a recent interview:

[youtube:wsgtqprb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_H1U1rnwv4[/youtube:wsgtqprb]
this is almost sick how this interview is like an interview Michael did 20 years ago...and a concert from the moon who says that at his age....and he has message in his songs...(like MJ) he sounds like MJ and the mannerisms I must admit a incrediable...this just freaks me out!!! :?

I agree.  It is absolutely uncanny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 28, 2010, 03:50:44 AM
I forgot to mention in my post, that in the interview where Joe says kinda quiet and uncertain that he knew Michael had another son (referring to Omer), and maybe it was in fact he himself who really had another son, Brandon, replacing the one who died (would be a stab to Katherine) :(  A lie with a twist. But that's not B. Howard's fault. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 08:46:31 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Okay I may have discovered a possible hoax connection. It's a little bit of a stretch but why not post about it? So I was looking at B Howard videos and I noticed that a lot of the videos are from one user: badmamajamamoon so I clicked on the page and found out that she is a beLIEver...picture of Michael in the background with the word BAM! on it. She or he (I shouldn't assume) joined four groups--Michael Jackson Hoax Group, Michael Jackson Is Alive!, Michael Jackson's beLIEvers and New World Order Rebels. So I wanted to see if there is any potential direct link between this user and B Howard. The closest I got to is that her or his videos are featured on his official website--www.bhowardmusic.com. Perhaps, he is a believer too?  8-) Orrrrrrr he totally didn't check out the page of the person who has the most videos of him. I doubt it though. I don't think they know each other personally but I do find it funny that on his official website, he features video from someone who is a believer. It could be a coincidence but you never know...

You're probably right.  :lol: Hey, I try to get a connection whenever I can.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 28, 2010, 03:49:13 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
My opinion. I think B. Howard is Joe's or Jermaine's son, from reading this interview. I know from my kids, neices and nephews how looks get mixed around. He seems similar age to Omer, so why didn't Michael take Brandon around with him on tours etc., very unfair. In fact we don't see one pic of him with Michael. I think if it is Joe, then Michael would have out of respect for Katherine, never mentioned or hung around Brandon, just like Johvonnie. And I don't think Joe or Jermaine want it public who his father is out of embarrassment to the family or Katherine. This Korean site, Alivenotdead seems to have gotten their site name from some unrelated "alive" ideas, but because they weren't sure of who B. Howard's father was they probably just assumed he was Michael's son because of his looks, the rumor grew, and that's why the name linked to the user who downloaded the B. Howard videos. JMO it was Joe and his sons (not MJ) screwing around with many girls over the years according to Michael. Michael said that bothered him a lot. And just like 3T wanted to sing and be big just like their uncle Mike, so did Brandon, I'm sure. In fact Im sure there's many more wannabes around the Jacksons, but B. Howard is the best of the best, so that's how we hear of him. We can't jump to hasty conclusions, but examine ALL the facts, and especially what Michael himself says.

B. Howard: My mother was managed by Joseph way long before I was even born. He was one of their first managers. They took care of me, gave me food, and everything. They’ve always been there. They’re like my family.

B. Howard: It takes a lot of pressure off, actually. I just like to give a good show and give the fans what they want, like him.

B. Howard: It was pretty tough. At the time I was at Havenhurst (Katherine’s home), I had spent the night over at the house, and Katherine left early in the morning without saying anything. So, I was wondering where did they go. Alejandra (Jermaine Jackson’s ex-wife) had come out with me for one of my meetings, and then everyone started calling my phone saying Michael’s in the hospital, what’s going on? Now, I’m in the meeting looking at the phone, like there is always some type of rumor going on. So, I told Alejandra to check on this and surely he was on his way to the hospital. It was odd, my heart just went to my stomach. Very odd. On the way to the hospital Alejandra was crying her eyes out, and I was just trying to be strong. As a person, I was just trying to hold it together. But, when we got to the hospital that was it.

Great find MJonmind - and you are right about not jumping to conclusions. I don't think he's Jermaine's son because in interviews he calls Jermaine by his first name and even though I know there are some that call their fathers by their first name (i.e. Joseph), I think Jermaine would say if he belongs to him. But, I could be wrong. Having said that, he could be Joe's but that is also speculation. I also don't believe at this point that he's Michael's either but that's only because I believe Michael would have taken him under his wing like he did Omer if that were the case. Is it possible that because he's spent so much time at the Jacksons that he's just developed the same speaking style? I have to say that those Jacksons sure did have a huge influence in the lives of young people. Wow...great job.

I know the alivenotdead has nothing to do with Michael - it was just another oddity in the already too long of list of strange connections so I thought I'd share.

Blessings to you. Thanks again for all of your hard work. I enjoy reading what you find.

EDIT: What this person at the funeral or memorial? If he was as close as described he would have been included, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 28, 2010, 08:23:31 PM
He is very talented.  I hope to hear more of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

October 28, 2010, 09:33:53 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJMedia09"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Again, you don't KNOW, so don't act like you know. You are basing your theory on assumptions and internet outlets. Also, this thread is about B. Howard, not Omer. If you want to continue about Omer, find the thread about Omer and post it in there.

And this is the last time I will ask nicely: please refrain from posting your theories as truth unless you can provide solid evidence and not just screenshots from the internet.

I'm posting FACTS, not theories. Facts are FACTS. Omer sent me a message and here it is from his OFFICIAL YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. This is his response to me saying Omer NEVER denied MJ was his father.

[attachment=0:rjjjg86r]ObeeEmail2.jpg[/attachment:rjjjg86r]

Also, my point about bringing up OMER IS TO PROVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE SOME FANS ARE SO FAR REMOVED FROM THEN BECAUSE THEY FELL IN THE MEDIA'S MJ TRAP. And I DO BELIEVE B. HOWARD IS MJ'S SON!!

You are already annoying me and you're just in. Again, post the Omer stuff in an Omer thread (there are many of them) and stop saying that your theory is fact, because it's not. For all we know Omer could be delusional, the accounts can be fake, whatever. I am not saying your THEORY is BS, I am pointing out it's a theory, period. As long as we haven't heard it from Mike himself, it's not a fact. Do you get me now or do I have to be even clearer?

This is for MJMedia09, You should be ashame of yourself , I know Ms. Howard and again here you go with some more rumors, Augie is Brandon father before you go any further with this garbage, I meet Ms. Howard when she was hanging out with this local group from Philly called Honey And The Bee's and I am still friends with her,see you never know who knows who, I send you a message in your channel anyway you can meet me tomorrow or Saturday at the Wynn, go to your channel and read all about it. You know who I am I created this account when I seemed you in here with this mess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

October 28, 2010, 09:39:06 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

You're probably right.  :lol: Hey, I try to get a connection whenever I can.  :lol:

Brandon father name is Augie, father and son has the same nose and identical in features, I know Ms. Howard personally and Michael is not this kid father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

October 28, 2010, 09:49:28 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "MJonmind"

Great find MJonmind - and you are right about not jumping to conclusions. I don't think he's Jermaine's son because in interviews he calls Jermaine by his first name and even though I know there are some that call their fathers by their first name (i.e. Joseph), I think Jermaine would say if he belongs to him. But, I could be wrong. Having said that, he could be Joe's but that is also speculation. I also don't believe at this point that he's Michael's either but that's only because I believe Michael would have taken him under his wing like he did Omer if that were the case. Is it possible that because he's spent so much time at the Jacksons that he's just developed the same speaking style? I have to say that those Jacksons sure did have a huge influence in the lives of young people. Wow...great job.

I know the alivenotdead has nothing to do with Michael - it was just another oddity in the already too long of list of strange connections so I thought I'd share.

Blessings to you. Thanks again for all of your hard work. I enjoy reading what you find.

EDIT: What this person at the funeral or memorial? If he was as close as described he would have been included, right?
Brandon wasn't at the hospital only the immediate family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions