MJMedia09

Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
October 26, 2010, 10:41:05 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJMedia09"
Article from 2004 and Roger Friedman laughed "it can't be true...it just can't" :roll:  :lol:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's a young man at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch who looks just like Michael, dances like Michael and — according to the King of Pop himself — is Michael's biological son.
This didn't come as a "friend" said it but MJ HIMSELF. You seldom will find a publication to do that. Interesting they used A SOURCE to deny it's his son.  :lol: They did the opposite. They should have said a "source said" he's MJ's son but they didn't.

Yeah..... ACCORDING TO FOXNEWS. Get the point now?

It was in People too but that's not the point. The point is TABLOIDS NEVER say the person said it. You noticed in denying the story they said A SOURCE DENIED IT. But in making the statement they said MICHAEL HIMSELF. That's a LAWSUIT.

It's only a lawsuit when someone cares enough to file charges. Are you done now?
Not really. I have never seen them SAY MICHAEL SAID IT. In tabloid stories they will seldom use the person but a "friend, etc. And it's the way it's written. BTW, a Jackson family attorney said on CNN this was known in the entertainment community for YEARS. But I think the media NEVER likes stories like this about MJ because it doesn't fit with the image they crafted. You see how QUICK they produced a denial of  Omer's statement when he NEVER denied it? And you noticed how the media NEVER mentioned Omer's OFFICIAL STATEMENT THAT MJ RAISED HIM AND WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN HIS LIFE!! NEVER MENTIONED IT.  :lol: They also didn't mention Omer "Michael" Bhatti saying in a RAP SONG THAT "DON'T GET MAD CAUSE I GOT A KING'S BLOODLINE?" :lol:

[youtube:1xok6mcn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsr8MSjmusU[/youtube:1xok6mcn]
Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:46:32 PM by MJMedia09
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 10:45:39 PM
Article from 2004 and Roger Friedman laughed "it can't be true...it just can't" :roll:  :lol:
There's a young man at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch who looks just like Michael, dances like Michael and — according to the King of Pop himself — is Michael's biological son.
This didn't come as a "friend" said it but MJ HIMSELF. You seldom will find a publication to do that. Interesting they used A SOURCE to deny it's his son.  :lol: They did the opposite. They should have said a "source said" he's MJ's son but they didn't.

Yeah..... ACCORDING TO FOXNEWS. Get the point now?

It was in People too but that's not the point. The point is TABLOIDS NEVER say the person said it. You noticed in denying the story they said A SOURCE DENIED IT. But in making the statement they said MICHAEL HIMSELF. That's a LAWSUIT.

It's only a lawsuit when someone cares enough to file charges. Are you done now?
Not really. I have never seen them SAY MICHAEL SAID IT. In tabloid stories they will seldom use the person but a "friend, etc. And it's the way it's written. BTW, a Jackson family attorney said on CNN this was known in the entertainment community for YEARS. But I think the media NEVER likes stories like this about MJ because it doesn't fit with the image they crafted. You see how QUICK they produce a denial of Omer's Omer's statement when he NEver denied it?

You are totally missing the point and clearly not reading. I am not questioning the theory, because I don't really care wheter someone is or isn't his kid. I am questioning your so called evidence because you state it as truth. You can't say it is truth based on stuff you read on the net. That is the last thing I will say about it. If you still don't get it I give up. And every new post you want to add about Omer, can be posted in the thread about Omer, not this one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 10:48:05 PM
You keep saying "theories" but I'm quoting FACTS. Omer NEVER denied he was MJ's son. Omer SAID MJ RAISED HIM AND WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN HIS LIFE. Omer said "don't get made cause I got a KING'S BLOODLINE." FACTS!! NOT THEORIES!!

[youtube:gvzsl4rd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsr8MSjmusU[/youtube:gvzsl4rd]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 10:49:16 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
For anyone who cares, here's a recent interview:

[youtube:14kiw7r3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_H1U1rnwv4[/youtube:14kiw7r3]
this is almost sick how this interview is like an interview Michael did 20 years ago...and a concert from the moon who says that at his age....and he has message in his songs...(like MJ) he sounds like MJ and the mannerisms I must admit a incrediable...this just freaks me out!!! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 11:38:18 AM
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"

[youtube:12ggc8fh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_H1U1rnwv4[/youtube:12ggc8fh]
this is almost sick how this interview is like an interview Michael did 20 years ago...and a concert from the moon who says that at his age....and he has message in his songs...(like MJ) he sounds like MJ and the mannerisms I must admit a incrediable...this just freaks me out!!! :?

A concert on the MOON?... :shock:

The way he talks.. wow, sounds so much like Mike. Not just the sound of his voice but the words he chooses. Interesting how he nonchalantly mentioned "the jacksons"...it's obviously that MICHAEL Jackson is his main influence. Wonder why he doesn't say that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

October 27, 2010, 11:46:07 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

The way he talks.. wow, sounds so much like Mike. Not just the sound of his voice but the words he chooses. Interesting how he nonchalantly mentioned "the jacksons"...it's obviously that MICHAEL Jackson is his main influence. Wonder why he doesn't say that...

Well I find it refreshing that he mentions all of the Jacksons and not just Michael but I do see what you are saying. I am not sure if you guys missed this but someone asks him about the comparisons of him and MJ and his reaction is well... very MJish.  :lol: I posted it on the page before this one. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 27, 2010, 12:00:50 PM

Well I find it refreshing that he mentions all of the Jacksons and not just Michael but I do see what you are saying. I am not sure if you guys missed this but someone asks him about the comparisons of him and MJ and his reaction is well... very MJish.  :lol: I posted it on the page before this one. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks, hadn't seen that yet. I had to watch it twice because the first time I hardly heard her say "the king of pop is back". He almost doesn't even respond to it, I mean he does but not like you would expect. I would expect him to talk about Michael more. I do know what you mean about it being refreshing, but in this case I think he should give credit where credit is due only because it's SO obvious that MJ was a huge influence to him. I am just speculating, but I don't think anyone would argue that.

I cannot get over his voice you guys... he has to be related somehow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

October 27, 2010, 01:11:58 PM

[youtube:3o2imnp9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_H1U1rnwv4[/youtube:3o2imnp9]

Heehee, I heard him say that. It sounds like such a MJ thing to say, lolz.

I know right? I've been wondering why it hasn't been mentioned, either. xD  :shock:  :D  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

MissG

October 27, 2010, 02:55:24 PM

I posted long ago at the other MJ hoax forum a link about this guy when he had the debut in Japan. It keept my attention who Michaelish he was.

About Omer, I am not getting the point. He keeps having ambiguous twitter messages and lately talking about Egypt? I think he needs to stop playing with Michael Jackson fans
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

October 27, 2010, 03:33:28 PM
Here is my 2 cents post regarding both B. Howard and Omer (since his name has come up  :lol:  repeatedly).
I really like this B. Howard, but I'm surprised that with all the old MJ fans here, that no one had even heard his name till now, if he is so tight with the Jackson's including obviously Michael. :?  Personally I'm beginning to think MJ is screwing with our minds with all his supposed offspring or not--deliberately!!! I'm okay with these guys being MJ's biologically, but I'm not convinced because first and foremost I will go with what I see and hear MJ actually say himself. As he would say, "If you have spoken one on one." And genetic resemblences can be deceiving, actual DNA the most convincing.

Re: Living two lives? Question about Omer...
by MJonmind » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 pm
I find it strange that Pia, Omer's mother would introduce him to Michael only at the age of twelve, in a MJ child look-a-like show, knowing how much MJ loved children and wanted some of his own. So MJ and her had a one-night fling and MJ didn't ask back or even think it might have produced a kid totally irresponsible. Why didn't she let him know about it right away, even just to get some child support. Promptly after that introduction the parents are hired at Neverland, and MJ starts to take Omer everywhere with him. Of course there's the convincing pics of Omer in the Jackson family portrait and seated up front at the Memorial with the Jackson men. MJ has always had various young boys accompany him, apparantly call him Dad, and he just became extra close to Omer I believe. On the other thread where some are now discussing if B. Howard is also maybe MJ's son; in that situation he was around the Jacksons since birth, and yet he was not in the family portrait nor sitting with them at the memorial. I think B. Howard looks, talks, sings, dances way more like MJ than Omer. Omer to me does not look like MJ, but only a forced look-a-like because of make-up, hair etc.
In the Glenda tapes MJ specifically says he has not had sexual intercourse but only physical stuff up to that, such as with Diana and perhaps others. In an interview about his relationship with Diana, MJ says that he would consider marrying her and says they love each other but they leave the heavy stuff (sex) for marriage. He has talked about how much he hated that his brothers had sex with all kinds of girls and hurt them by doing that without real love, so I don't believe that he would do it so lightly, with a random fan. About Joe saying Omer is MJ's son, remember Joe said Katherine was partially to blame for MJ's death, that TII was all doubles, and is a consummate Jacksons manager which might include lying. I'm sure he lied to Katherine plenty in the early years about what he did on the road, until she found out the truth. Many earlier reports were that Omer had denied he was MJ's son, but now in later years is proudly displaying that he is. All a part of the show??     Then TMZ has in the past talked about the 2 other cases of Mocienne and Jet Malachi claiming to be his children, where again MJ has so-called irresponsibly not bothered to love and acknowledge them, even though repeatedly MJ has said how much he wanted to have a large family, and talks of how much he abhorred his father cheating on his mother, and giving Jo-Vonnie the love and affection that he didn't give Michael or his siblings. Nope, I just am not convinced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 06:24:41 PM
Here's a video of him explaining everyone's reaction to his debut CD...including Jermaine and Jackie.
[youtube:1s7iri00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMkMpnmBUqg[/youtube:1s7iri00]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 06:59:25 PM
I like this B. Howard. Imagine Michael doing a song like this. All you MJ fans would've been going crazy.  :lol: Anyway, in this song, he doesn't sound too much like Michael,singing wise but he still sounds like him when speaking. Good to know he has some range.
[youtube:lxx7ogiv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-W6eguDXkQ[/youtube:lxx7ogiv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 07:09:23 PM
Either his dance moves come naturally, or he has studied Michael so much that he can dance  the same moves as him. Even though they're not his signature moves, they're still his moves. Or he is related to the Jacksons and it's in the genes. He doesn't have to try very hard and it doesn't look like a cheesy routine. Only Michael has that down pat. Well also 3T.
[youtube:nr043fn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlQvRHq47YE[/youtube:nr043fn0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 07:21:56 PM
Okay I may have discovered a possible hoax connection. It's a little bit of a stretch but why not post about it? So I was looking at B Howard videos and I noticed that a lot of the videos are from one user: badmamajamamoon so I clicked on the page and found out that she is a beLIEver...picture of Michael in the background with the word BAM! on it. She or he (I shouldn't assume) joined four groups--Michael Jackson Hoax Group, Michael Jackson Is Alive!, Michael Jackson's beLIEvers and New World Order Rebels. So I wanted to see if there is any potential direct link between this user and B Howard. The closest I got to is that her or his videos are featured on his official website--www.bhowardmusic.com. Perhaps, he is a believer too?  8-) Orrrrrrr he totally didn't check out the page of the person who has the most videos of him. I doubt it though. I don't think they know each other personally but I do find it funny that on his official website, he features video from someone who is a believer. It could be a coincidence but you never know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 28, 2010, 12:12:39 AM
Brandon has some really strong lines on his hands....long heart and life lines...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions