Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
October 24, 2010, 08:44:10 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "encino_girl"
Hi! New here, but I'm already a beLIEver.

Brandon's mom would've been only a couple of years younger than Michael. She was born in 1961. So, wouldn't that make Joe a little, um shady? I mean she's young enough to be his daughter.

Now Michael on the other hand......... :P  She is a very, very beautiful woman...

The reporter asks him over and over if Michael is his father, and he's elusive until he's in the cocoon of his vehicle where he denounces that (with a cute little Michael'ish laugh).

Hmmm...

God, there's so much to digest here...So good to be among other 'crazy' folks like myself.  :D

(Yeah, I've been called that for believing Michael is alive!)

Oh I wouldn't be surprised if Mike was the father either, this guy is kinda his clone, but Mike looks a lot like young Joe as well, and since Joe was her manager, it's the more logical step. And lots of older man having affairs with younger women. But the other possibility is pretty plausible as well.  ;)

I'd tend to go with the Michael is the daddy theory. This kid speaks like him, has his laugh, his mannerisms, his hand structure, his facial structure, etc.. I know he could inherit some of those traits from Joe, but they're just too prominent to have come from Joe, IMO. But, genetics can be a tricky thing, too, so...who knows??

I'd love to see his BC (not that it would say Michael Jackson on the "I'm this baby's daddy" line or anything). It would be interesting to 'analyze' the similarities between him and his 'stated' daddy...

One of my brothers looks a lot like me too and we both have our facial structure from my mother's side, so the fact that he resembles Mike so much could well be because he's Joe's. And there is also a possibility that they are not related at all, that this guy just looks like him by coincidence (although I find that very hard to believe).

You or me, or neither of us could be right.

But while we're on it...Teddy makes an interesting comment that "God has given us music back again" via Brandon...

[youtube:3c7m5sis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4oZowcc0w[/youtube:3c7m5sis]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

~Souza~

October 24, 2010, 08:49:38 PM

Brandon's mom would've been only a couple of years younger than Michael. She was born in 1961. So, wouldn't that make Joe a little, um shady? I mean she's young enough to be his daughter.

Now Michael on the other hand......... :P  She is a very, very beautiful woman...

The reporter asks him over and over if Michael is his father, and he's elusive until he's in the cocoon of his vehicle where he denounces that (with a cute little Michael'ish laugh).

Hmmm...

God, there's so much to digest here...So good to be among other 'crazy' folks like myself.  :D

Oh I wouldn't be surprised if Mike was the father either, this guy is kinda his clone, but Mike looks a lot like young Joe as well, and since Joe was her manager, it's the more logical step. And lots of older man having affairs with younger women. But the other possibility is pretty plausible as well.  ;)

I'd tend to go with the Michael is the daddy theory. This kid speaks like him, has his laugh, his mannerisms, his hand structure, his facial structure, etc.. I know he could inherit some of those traits from Joe, but they're just too prominent to have come from Joe, IMO. But, genetics can be a tricky thing, too, so...who knows??

I'd love to see his BC (not that it would say Michael Jackson on the "I'm this baby's daddy" line or anything). It would be interesting to 'analyze' the similarities between him and his 'stated' daddy...

One of my brothers looks a lot like me too and we both have our facial structure from my mother's side, so the fact that he resembles Mike so much could well be because he's Joe's. And there is also a possibility that they are not related at all, that this guy just looks like him by coincidence (although I find that very hard to believe).

But while we're on it...Teddy makes an interesting comment that "God has given us music back again" via Brandon...

[youtube:2r4cbzbl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4oZowcc0w[/youtube:2r4cbzbl]

I'm not saying anything and I do think it could be Mike's son. But the fact that he resembles Mike that much, doesn't mean he's his, he could very well be his brother. Either Joe's or Mike's. I think both those theories are way more plausible than Brandon not being related to them at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 08:51:41 PM
One more thing...

Why Japan for this kid? And why are there red curtains everywhere???

[youtube:327e5kdd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fui_WBU1h4w&feature=related[/youtube:327e5kdd]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

October 24, 2010, 08:53:10 PM

Hmmm...

[youtube:j8bs9560]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4oZowcc0w[/youtube:j8bs9560]

I'm not saying anything and I do think it could be Mike's son. But the fact that he resembles Mike that much, doesn't mean he's his, he could very well be his brother. Either Joe's or Mike's. I think both those theories are way more plausible than Brandon not being related to them at all.

I don't disagree with you at all! That boy got some Jackson genes from somewhere! He's just too much like them in his looks, speech, tone, etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 09:00:01 PM
And this? My God! He's almost identical to Michael. It's not forced as it is with impersonators. The beginning of this song sounds a lot like Butterflies (more uptempo though), and his vocals are almost dead on for Michael's (in that the tone is also similar to Michael's in Butterflies)...And his movements...Again, better than an impersonator's. He's natural.

ETA: Look at the dates of these performances and interviews, etc. June of '09 & 2010. Parting & Anniversary 'gift' anyone?

[youtube:38tjib5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLiDhkvTTFs&p=AAAC8CBE6A89CC78&feature=list_related&playnext=1[/youtube:38tjib5w]
Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 09:14:48 PM by encino_girl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 09:13:26 PM
If he is a Jackson, I'm going with Joe because Miki Howard said in an interview with Wendy Williams that the two fathers of her children did not pay child support. It seems more align with Joe's character than Michael's. You can listen to the full interview below. The second video is the one where she mentions the fathers (if I'm not mistaken). Also, his mother's voice is very young sounding, like Brandon's and they do have similar laughs. Who knows? It is odd how much he is like Michael but it happens sometimes.

[youtube:2actvymk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNGCmdrL74[/youtube:2actvymk]
[youtube:2actvymk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOTJdXPSX4[/youtube:2actvymk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~

October 24, 2010, 09:16:25 PM
And this? My God! He's almost identical to Michael. It's not forced as it is with impersonators. The beginning of this song sounds a lot like Butterflies (more uptempo though), and his vocals are almost dead on for Michael's (in that the tone is also similar to Michael's in Butterflies)...And his movements...Again, better than an impersonator's. He's natural.

ETA: Look at the dates of these performances and interviews, etc. June of '09 & 2010. Parting & Anniversary 'gift' anyone?

[youtube:3jpj3kzi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLiDhkvTTFs&p=AAAC8CBE6A89CC78&feature=list_related&playnext=1[/youtube:3jpj3kzi]

[youtube:3jpj3kzi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9GWsaxspA[/youtube:3jpj3kzi]

Sooooooo Mike? ... Joe? ... Any of you guys wanna tell us something?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 09:17:11 PM
No CS? Yeah. That would be Joe...or Jermaine???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 24, 2010, 09:17:36 PM
LOL, maybe he's Jermaine's...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 24, 2010, 09:18:06 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Same thought!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 09:18:57 PM

[youtube:31zi1rzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLiDhkvTTFs&p=AAAC8CBE6A89CC78&feature=list_related&playnext=1[/youtube:31zi1rzo]

[youtube:31zi1rzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9GWsaxspA[/youtube:31zi1rzo]

Sooooooo Mike? ... Joe? ... Any of you guys wanna tell us something?  :lol:

There was a father who had a son, and Brandon was his name - O! BINGO!!!!!

Is he not so damned close in so many ways it makes your heads spin?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 09:20:08 PM
Jermaine is another plausible guess since he does have a village; one more wouldn't be surprising.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~

October 24, 2010, 09:20:39 PM
Does anyone know how old he is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 09:21:40 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Same thought!

Posted at the same time! Too weird!! LOL!

I can totally see Jermaine not paying for one of his offspring. After all, it's his trademark. Isn't he having trouble now, and claiming he can't 'afford' child support? Ah, the gravy train's run off the tracks...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 09:25:23 PM
Does anyone know how old he is?

I don't know his age, but apparently, he's the "Prince of Pop"...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal