mjboogie

Re: Ruska Bergman & Michael Jackson
December 15, 2009, 09:31:54 AM
So Karen and Ruska are in the credits at the end of TII? I too am thinking they were not romantically involved. I mean we all know MJ was just a handsome lovable man! Very affectionate remember at times he would even kiss fans in the mouth! (wish i would have been one!) But it would have been nice if he did have a special lady in his corner. I think it would have been great to see MJ with someone who really loved, cared for him, and respected what he did for a living :) Also, does anyone know if he ever spoke on the type of woman that would interest him? I wonder did she have to be rich like him? Or just an ordinary person ( like a school teacher or something) I know most celebrities always end up with other celebrities because they have just as much fame and money . Oh well just thinking as I am always thinking of this beautiful man!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 08:36:59 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
So Karen and Ruska are in the credits at the end of TII? I too am thinking they were not romantically involved. I mean we all know MJ was just a handsome lovable man! Very affectionate remember at times he would even kiss fans in the mouth! (wish i would have been one!) But it would have been nice if he did have a special lady in his corner. I think it would have been great to see MJ with someone who really loved, cared for him, and respected what he did for a living :) Also, does anyone know if he ever spoke on the type of woman that would interest him? I wonder did she have to be rich like him? Or just an ordinary person ( like a school teacher or something) I know most celebrities always end up with other celebrities because they have just as much fame and money . Oh well just thinking as I am always thinking of this beautiful man!
I think moste celebrities end up with other celebrities, because they're more likely to be around them, don't look at them as gods and also know the circumstances to live with fame and money. I guess, it would be hard for a school teacher to get into i.e. Michael's life publicly and deal with the paparazzi, bad tabloid press etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 08:53:25 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I think moste celebrities end up with other celebrities, because they're more likely to be around them, don't look at them as gods and also know the circumstances to live with fame and money. I guess, it would be hard for a school teacher to get into i.e. Michael's life publicly and deal with the paparazzi, bad tabloid press etc.

He does talk about the type of woman he likes in the rabbi book...think Princess Diana with a tendancy for playin around the way he did (like a kid ,I don't mean playi around the way that sounded) It would have to be a strong,classy and complex person that was honest and humble and not out for money...that was my gathering of info from that book. :D  Alot of women may want him but would they want that situation? I don't think he had a "relationship" with her from the way it sounds. He may have been attracted to her on some level though-there seems to be a differance in the way he hugs her and the pics of him and Fey...Fey is always hugging HIM but it looks like he is really hugging this one back....hahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions