I do not know if this has been posted and it probably has but I have to say this FOR ME this is THE BIGGEST CLUE EVER!!!!
THE CALL WAS MADE FROM THE  BEVERLY HILLS  HOTEL 9641 SUNSET BLVD WHICH WAS LITERALLY BLOCKS FROM CAROLWOOD THE HOME OF MICHAEL JACKSON.
SO THAT MEANS ALVAREZ MADE THE CALL FROM THIS HOTEL AND GAVE THE ADDRESS OF  MICHAEL JACKSON'S HOME WHILE HE WAS NOT EVEN THERE AT ALL. THAT IS INCREDIBLE PEOPLE!!
I MEAN JUST INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
When Alvarez asked the doctor what happened the voice was muffled but it did not sound like the voice of the Dr. Murray that we saw and heard on youtube. The voice also sounded like a females voice and whoever it was wanted him to hurray up and get off the phone!!!
The dispatcher is there to help them so why would he want to get off the phone when the Dr. did not even have him on the floor.
How could Alvarez say the Dr. is pumping and nothing is happening when he is not there at Michael Jackson's house.
(answer is all is scripted and everybody is playing there part)
He is following a script and he did what the director Michael Jackson told him to do!!!  
Just type on google or youtube  MICHAEL JACKSON 911 call made from Beverly Hills Hotel and tell me what you all think.
I remember hearing a little about it before and I believe it has been posted but I think we need to research more on this because to me THIS IS BIG GUYS!
THIS IS SO BIG I AM ABOUT TO BUST!
THIS IS UNREAL AND I HAVE TO SAY I FEEL WE ARE IN A MOVIE FOR REAL.
BUT I AM GLAD TO SEE THIS CLUE:)
Integrity
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

Hi, Integrity,
I've checked the previous thread about it. Some said that the location shown on the pic of the computer screen doesn't mean the call was made from that location, but I still don't know why (due to the fact that English is not my first language, so I was not able to understand all the discussion) and I don't know if it was already debunked, because then the subject of the discussion changed. I think it's still worth a bit research on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

unfortunately, therefore we do not know it certainly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok I am going on what I just learned from a neighbor who works for a 911 dispatch center here.  She says that the GPS locators in cell phones are triggered to give the exact location a call is being made from when 911 is dialed in the event that the caller can not speak.  When 911 is called from a cell phone the exact location is always entered to ensure that help can track the location successfully.  It is also set up to be able to update the location every so often in the event that someone has dialed and can not request help due to being abducted, etc.  

This is what I have found out.  Any other info or help on this would be great as it may be different in other areas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

I don't want to discourage anybody but I'd be the devil's advocate now .
What if Alvarez was at that hotel and received a phone call from dr.Murray who didn't know the address(as he affirmed) asking him to call 911 ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Quote from: "tiida11"
I don't want to discourage anybody but I'd be the devil's advocate now .
What if Alvarez was at that hotel and received a phone call from dr.Murray who didn't know the address(as he affirmed) asking him to call 911 ?

Alvarez was with Michael and Dr Murrary at the house. Why would Alvarez leave Michael when he's his bodygaurd?  :? His job is to protect Michael, not go to a fancy hotel afew blocks away. I could be wrong ,but I doubt that he was at a hotel. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes the address given on the screen is to the Beverly Hills Hotel.

However the latitude and longitude on the screen points exactly to 100 N Carolwood.

So... wtf? Why the difference?

See for yourself: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - find the picture of the screen from 911 with all the info and then type the lat/long into that. It goes right to 100 N Carolwood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

its just another direct clue from the first day,that wasn't gone over.the difference is there on purpose.he has given you the clue,now its your choice what to do with it.i know I'm not going to challenge it,I'm taking it and I'm going to try and build a timeline for that day.we have been provided with most of the info already.if he was at the house,he would not have hung up and would have been able to give complete detail.if Murray had called him for him to call 911,he would have told 911 that,which shouldn't be the case b/c he should be with Michael Jackson at all times,thats his job.so,Dileo is at the hotel,and assumably Michael? and tippy.the family was already at UCLA.most of them.no one ever saw the children arrive at UCLA nor leave the house.leaving two possibilities.they were at the house the whole time being children with either their nanny,Kai,or a family member.or they were already at UCLA and had left b4 cameras started rolling.nobody knows for sure,that is just my 'brain talk' on the situation.GIVEN WHAT WAS REPORTED.If more comes to me,i'd probably edit this,seeing as though it may be NOT so clear.

"brain.talk"-jotting down the ideas as they are actually coming to you in your head.

Eternal Bliss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Yes the address given on the screen is to the Beverly Hills Hotel.

However the latitude and longitude on the screen points exactly to 100 N Carolwood.

So... wtf? Why the difference?

See for yourself: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - find the picture of the screen from 911 with all the info and then type the lat/long into that. It goes right to 100 N Carolwood.

Hm, I tried this with my own adress. I put it there and it gave me the coordinates. Then I put the coordinates to see if it would give my address and I got an address that I know it's downtown because I lived really close to that street some years ago. But it is about 7km (or more) far from the address I put there.

And besides, the website gives you 3 different infos. And one of them is: 10073 Sunset Blvd W, Los Angeles, CA 90077

Hm..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions