Thome Thome vanished into thin air
October 12, 2010, 09:50:29 AM
Hi guys,

I already posted this question in other threads but nobody can answer this question: WHERE IS THOME THOME???

And why don't we see any paparazzi pics of him???

The last time I saw him was on the UCLA building following Mike into (?) the heli.
Later on he gave an interview but did not appear on Larry King as announced.

If this is a hoax then he is still with MJ!! Because he ... how did Thome say ... was his "everything".
The conversation between June Gatlin and Michael where he told her that he did a complete check-up on Thome could be some kind of distraction (same goes for the information that he allegedly had fired Thome Thome).
Perhaps the world should think he does not like this Thome guy and even is afraid of him - but perhays they are together and Thome Thome is still organanizing things for MJ ... who knows.

What do you think?
What is the reason that we do not see any pics of Thome Thome?? Paps that are following him on the streets etc.? Thome Thome leaving a building or entering a plane - whatever. But we see nothing. Nada. Rien. Nichts. WHERE IS HE??????????

And I am not the only one ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Thome Thome vanished into thin air
October 12, 2010, 09:58:26 AM
I've been thinking the same for a while, unless he is hiding from MJ and MJ's people since he prob has done some shady stuff to MJ, I heard things like MJ was in fear for his and his childrens life....maybe Thome wanted him dead, and MJ knew and is trying to get enough proof??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

October 12, 2010, 10:12:05 AM
Either he's with MJ or he's really the bad guy and ya know...he's been taken care of  :lol:

No seriously, that's a good Q... :?:  But I still think there are basically two options, as stated above. Or (third option) he'll re-appear. Btw, where is Conrad??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2010, 10:55:40 PM
Murray is almost like the queen of England with all the people guarding him. Its crazy, so much more to come out, its simmering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

October 13, 2010, 02:15:10 AM
But why are the paps so silent? Why are they not "chasing" him? Are they "not allowed" to do so?  :?  And if so, who has the power to manipulate them?

I mean this is the world wide web and normally you get a lot of infos but in this case it seems as if someone has proclaimed a "news ban"!!!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 13, 2010, 03:17:20 AM
I made a post ages ago where I theorized that TS was Tome. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SD has me somewhat convinced that TS could be Michael himself, but because of that statement of him saying he was not MJ, I still toy with him being Thome. Until there's good proof of someone else being TS, I'll stick with it, but I'm not putting any money on it.
How big is that attic at Encino?

If this truly is a hoax and MJ is not in danger, and his kids are obviously not, then June Gaitlin is acting, or the phone call is fake.  Tohme could be a really nice guy. We shouldn't go by hollywood external appearance. Handsome=good guy, tough=bad guy. If we believe the death is a hoax then there's a ton of supporting info that's also a hoax, and has been for years. Or Michael was truly murdered and his children now helpless targets. :cry:  ;)  :D No way!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 13, 2010, 10:30:53 AM
is there any real proof that this june gatlin person had an association with michael?  not that i couldn't have missed it .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 13, 2010, 10:53:47 PM
To me, it's not weird that we haven't seen him. Tohme is not a celebrity. And he's not been charged with anything like Murray has (which is why Murray gets followed by the Papz). They have no reason to follow him. And he hasn't really vanished. He filed a claim with the Estate not that long ago...so he's around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

October 25, 2010, 01:43:04 PM
You mean LAWYERS filed a claim ... BUT WHERE IS Thome Thome PERSONALLY??

Why are there no photos to be found on the whole world wide web?
After all we are talking about the man who said he was in charge of Mike's complete finances!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2010, 04:28:41 PM
Lack of photos on the web doesn't really prove a whole lot. There are probably 3 or 4 photos of me on the web, and that's pretty much it. I don't like the way I look, so I don't let my photo be taken too often, and I sure don't post it on the web much.  :D  Tohme is only gonna be photographed if he's somewhere where the papz are anyway. They're not gonna follow him around, for reasons I already stated. All just my opinion, of course. I just don't find it weird that we don't see him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

MissG

October 25, 2010, 05:13:38 PM
I have also been asking myself where that man is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

October 26, 2010, 07:04:55 PM
Some quotes from the above:
"...his enchantment at entering Jackson's world of love." Just like Michael, "I hate the word 'Mystery man'." and "I'm a private man." "He always said to me, 'I want people to really know who I am after I'm gone." (not dead but gone) "I'm a nobody. I'm not important. I want to talk about Michael Jackson."
Maybe if others analyze these articles they might find more clues. I really think he could be the key in some way. Help...?

I agree MJonmind in which Tohme can be Michael or another personage in all that, reading with a lot of care these words that Tohme said and that your you indicate, can be Michael speaking across Tohme. Also they can add these words;

"Hanley uses the title "doctor" and apparently has a title of doctor, although there is no record that has been practiced in the United States. He said he was convinced that Jackson was in perfect health the last time I saw, two days before dying. Said that the star was kept and their children in a healthy diet, never eat red meat, not to drink and, as he knew, never took drugs."

"Hatred" mysterious man ", the words", he said. "I am a private man." A lot of people like the media, and I do not. I respect the privacy of others, but lately my no one respects. "

And the one who has violated Tohme Tohme's privacy if I soften and the mediso of communication it does not mention it?
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 10:01:53 AM
Again ... WHERE IS HE? Not one single photo from him on the web ... How is that possible???? :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 11:33:45 AM
I think he went back into doing whatever her was doing before he had met MJ. He got publicity only as long as he was associated with Michael Jackson and now that MJ's not around he was tossed aside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 11, 2010, 12:09:47 PM
Quote from: "Sanity"
I think he went back into doing whatever her was doing before he had met MJ. He got publicity only as long as he was associated with Michael Jackson and now that MJ's not around he was tossed aside.

No, I have a feeling we'll be hearing more about him at some point. I think everyone that was around MJ in the weeks leading up to June 25th 2009 was brought in for a reason, either to help MJ in his hoax or to be set up for a fall. I haven't yet figured out his role in the hoax, but I'm pretty sure we'll find out eventually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions