CC

Re: Why the stains?
December 14, 2009, 03:52:44 PM
@ ninanina
HI!
I understand your point of view, I understand where we come in ... I also note in TII stains on his pants, always the same, the black pants ... Also note that in part looks like you have ripped the ring and thought so rare alignment, sloppy ... but hey, we all have our days and cons ... if they were only rehearsals, after all ... maybe it's just to make it look more authentic.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 14, 2009, 03:57:03 PM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
I already wrote MJ was with the O2 conference fully with these Flecken, zooms the clothes

Yes, just not before I posted the topic ;-)

@CC - yes, a stain is a stain and it's probably nothing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 03:59:22 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Rushka Bergman is a wardrobe stylist; Karen Faye is a makeup artist and hairstylist. The two women specialize in completely different things, and they were probably hired or let go for different, possibly unrelated reasons.

As for the "stains," they just show that Michael is a normal human being who gets stuff on his clothes sometimes because he's not perfect and not focused on insignificant things like that all of the time. He's a busy man and has better things to worry about than a smudge here and a little dust there when he's going about his normal everyday business.

It's easy to see why he didn't want to be photographed and hated interacting with the media. How distressing it must have been to know that no matter how much effort he put into looking presentable and acting decently, people would analyze the heck out of every little detail, blow things out of proportion, and often attribute any slight imperfection to something negative or "weird."

I so feel for Michael and why he just wanted to get away from everybody but his children and family. The result? June 25. Fans may love Michael, but they also contribute a great deal to his predicament and isolation. Sometimes a stain is just a stain and needs no explanation.

Totally agree with you :) And darn he looks HOT!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 02:41:45 AM
Quote from: "larab"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I hate to say it but dirty stained clothing like these does support the claims of him indeed with a dependacy on drugs etc or something wrong healthwise. Either that or a depressive state which makes you not too worried about certain things regarding your appearance. Beats me why no-one made him aware but then how many people would have dared to be honest with Michael and say "hey Mike, your clothes are dirty!" I don't know about other members but these photo's are quite disturbing to me. I have never in all these years seen MJ in dirty clothing-even when his children were tots- we all know how messy little ones can be but he was never seen or photographed like this.

I agree..

Me too...unfortunately I believe this theory to be more plausible.  It's not just the dirty clothing, but the wigs aren't on perfect like usual either.  And of course I don't think I have to mention how scary skinny he was.  But again, maybe more reason for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions