No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

Re: S.T.U.D.Y.'s old posts on MJHD.com
October 04, 2010, 04:52:17 PM
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive
8-)
This was my first time reading these posts from TS aka S.T.U.D.Y...

ROFLMAO!

This is hilarious, what a great sense of humour slash sarcasim.

I am amazed at how many on this forum are very convinced of the hoax, and yet have little or no certainty as to when or even if MJ will come back. Hello, knock-knock, is there anybody home? Are you up and out of bed yet??

Lets see some more of that. 
;)

Peace

TS is funny, there is more like this in his post, yet a little less blunt. I love that kind of humor.
Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:41:56 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 06:08:08 PM
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive
8-)
This was my first time reading these posts from TS aka S.T.U.D.Y...

ROFLMAO!

This is hilarious, what a great sense of humour slash sarcasim.

I am amazed at how many on this forum are very convinced of the hoax, and yet have little or no certainty as to when or even if MJ will come back. Hello, knock-knock, is there anybody home? Are you up and out of bed yet??
Lets see some more of that.  ;) Peace
Reminds me of MJ in TII saying, "Like you're dragging yourself outta bed" lol

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:44:15 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 05, 2010, 08:42:14 AM
well, TS knows how to "sell" his "merchandise"  :lol:

For sure knows how to use logic and the right words to present his ideas.
I like him  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 10:58:24 AM
Thank you for posting this.I've been reading almost everything and It's really interesting.I have to read all when i have time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

December 04, 2010, 03:48:35 PM
Here is something you should read, when you ask yourself who TS ( Timothy D. Simkin aka S.T.U.D.Y. ) is. In his newsletter from 2002 you can clearly see that he gravitates toward numerology. He also describes himself and what he feels his avocation is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 04, 2010, 05:03:49 PM
I had read them all but it's nice to remember them once again. Thank you for posting ninanina. I do believe and trust TS but even if he is not an insider (which I don't believe), I would thank him many many times because I learned a lot from his posts. And I don't see a reason for someone to spend such a long time and effort to make those posts. He explained everything in details with reasons and solid proofs. TS is definitely MJ's message. God bless him. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2010, 01:44:41 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
 I had read them all but it's nice to remember them once again. Thank you for posting ninanina. I do believe and trust TS but even if he is not an insider (which I don't believe), I would thank him many many times because I learned a lot from his posts.[/b] And I don't see a reason for someone to spend such a long time and effort to make those posts. He explained everything in details with reasons and solid proofs. TS is definitely MJ's message. God bless him.  :)

I agree with you.  I am learning a great deal in a way that is so meaningful to  my own life right now but I'm afraid it would be too difficult - or  uninteresting -- for others to listen to my journey.    Perhaps a sub-forum or chat would be nice related to this.  I wish...    

Well, I just can't express publicly what I'm experiencing right now but I'm extremely grateful for the transformative lessons revealed to me this week. I'm paying more attention to certain posts from TS that I'd glossed over previously - maybe I hadn't been ready to digest...    I have been studying and studying for the past couple of days.  More importantly I'm connecting certain dots that are important for me - not necessarily just hoax related.  I hope I'm making sense. I'm very stirred up...
God is the best Knower and MJ is profound.    "The wind blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes.  So is everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3:8.   At another time, I'll somehow try to explain why this scripture relates to this...

In any case, here's other information I saw today on MJHD originally posted by Serenitys Dream back in July:

Report this postReply with quoteRe: S.T.U.D.Y. revealed
by Serenitys_Dream » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Okay so I went to Tim Simkins website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and I have read the links there.

xxxx wrote:
An introduction to S.T.U.D.Y - Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself

This pdf of a newsletter and is an introduction to techniques to use when undertaking Bible study. To learn to understand bible scripture on your own without having someone else tell you what the scripture means.

xxxx wrote:
Are You: Response-Able? In other words, are you “ready always [able] to give an answer [response]” to
questions about what you believe? Even in secular education, a primary method of testing someone’s knowledge and understanding is through questions (and answers).

This pdf is explaining how to answers questions effectively about your beliefs regarding what you have learned through Bible study. How to effectively convey your beliefs to others, how to educate others of the meanings you have discovered through your study of the scriptures in the Bible.

xxxx wrote:
There’s little value examining specific truths, especially areas where there is a difference of belief—until we understand the basic principles that apply to all truths, and the basic principles involved in resolving differences of belief.

This pdf is again about addressing different beliefs, what is truth for each individual etc. All of this has to do with bible study and conveying what you have learned from your individual study to others.

xxxx wrote:
Especially from those who are teachers, the “not enough time” plea should never be heard! Are they too
busy teaching the “truth” (so-called), to find out if the teaching really is truth?!? As long as a teacher doesn’t
have enough time to answer the questions on a certain subject, he also doesn’t have enough time to teach that
subject! This principle holds true even in secular teachings—how much more so, in religious teachings!

This pdf is addressing issues of teaching about the Bible and conflicts one may have about accepting money for services etc. After reading these newsletters so far I am getting the feeling that Tim Simkins was teaching people how to effectively study the Bible and educate others. Teaching people how to be "Ministers", this does not seem to be a church itself or a cult but an educational tool to educate others about Bible study and become teachers/ministers.

xxxx wrote:
This final newsletter pdf is about how to create wedding videos and the advantages of having a wedding ceremony over getting married in a civil court. This again suggests that these newsletters are being directed towards Ministers and in an effort to help them teach about the bible and subjects important when one is educating a congregation.

I also went to the Response-Able website which is linked on the s-t-u-d-y.org page.
This site is under construction but there is an essay written here.
This essay is again the information from the newsletters plus a further elaboration on the subjects.

Also there has been no further newsletters since 2005 and the above website has not been completed after having been originally created during the time these newsletters were posted. It appears that this idea was not successful has been abandoned or something.

My impression from this is that Tim Simkins is promoting an Educational System, tools to help understand the bible and transmit what you believe to others. He also wanted to link up churches that were using this system, no matter the denomination of the congregation, as means of improving and working out unity issues.

I am not really understanding why everyone sees this as a cult. There is also no mention of NWO, Illuminati, conspiracy theories, Michael Jackson or anything else that indicates that this is Tim Simkins agenda at all and that he may be responsible for TIAI.

TS wrote:
Quoted from Update #6:

For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.

However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt? Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726}.

What I see here is that TS freely admits that they are aware of this website. It seems to me that they have read the site and are utilizing the same techniques that Tim Simkins has written about but not to educate us on the bible but instead the Hoax. This does not mean that TS is Tim Simkins, it simply means that they read the information on how to approach educating others on a subject and they liked it and are using it to transmit the Hoax information to us.

I do not see how any of what I have read on these web pages has proven that TS is fake. This thread has not debunked them in the least.

Also let us not forget that Marlon Jackson wrote STUDY peace in the funeral book.

And finally, has anyone even tried to contact Tim Simkins and asked him about the S.T.U.D.Y. program and if he has any involvement in TIAI, if they are so skeptical about the "TS" on MJHDI?

Isn't it possible that the TS on this forum chose the initials "TS" because they were utilizing Mr. Simkins ideas about education etc in regards to informing us about the hoax? I mean I use Serenitys Dream or SD on this forum as my name, yet it has nothing to do with my actual name.

Report this postReply with quoteRe: S.T.U.D.Y. revealed
by Serenitys_Dream » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 am

Credit to Glinda @MJHDI

Jackson 5 : Man Of War Lyrics
Chorus:
Man of war
Don't go to war no more
Why don't you
Why don't you study peace
Man of war
Don't go to war no more
Study peace
Cause peace is what we need

You think your way
Is the best way for all
You don't know everything
You don't know it all
You got respect a man
For the way he feels
You can't make people do
Things against their will

[Chorus]

Just because your army
Gives you strength and might
Truth is gonna
win...wrong will
Never conquer right
Every man has the right to
Think and be free
You're like a spoiled brat
You want everything you see

You think you bombs
guns, and planes
Make you a big man
When you invade
Another man's land
Tryin' to make him be what
You want him be
Tryin' to make him do
What you want him to
Tryin' to make him say
What you want him to say
I know there's got to
Be a better way

You think your way
Is the best way for all
You don't know everything
You don't know it all
You got respect a man
For the way he feels
You can't make people do
Things against their will

[Chorus]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

May 04, 2011, 07:38:34 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Thank you for posting Ninanina - It shows TS consistency in his message.  "Study to understand Doctrines Yourself" is at the essence of what TS has been taking us through over the last year (or so); we are slowly finding out about the truth through researching it ---> we research, we analyse, we assimilate, we understand.

With L.O.V.E
This is the signature of Tim Simkin, the one and the same, from the STUDY site which has nothing to do with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2011, 10:57:02 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Thank you for posting Ninanina - It shows TS consistency in his message.  "Study to understand Doctrines Yourself" is at the essence of what TS has been taking us through over the last year (or so); we are slowly finding out about the truth through researching it ---> we research, we analyse, we assimilate, we understand.

With L.O.V.E
This is the signature of Tim Simkin, the one and the same, from the STUDY site which has nothing to do with Michael.

Hi! Anna

Let's not forget that LMP provided validation for TS (The exact Scenario ...) in her Blog from 6/26/2009. Also see in the post below a detailed discussion I had with ItsHer about Tim Simkin.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 12, 2012, 08:29:17 AM
Thanks, S.T.U.D.Y. (no, I’m not MJ)

S T U D Y

To

Understand

Doctrines

Yourself

Hi everybody.

Someone please explain to me why we believe TS/Study is MJ because STUDY clearly said he is not MJ.  Of course, "even Michael Jackson can lie". But I don't know what to believe /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 12, 2012, 08:50:52 AM
@Gina, I'll tell you what I feel and think about this:

1. You are quoting S.T.U.D.Y. 's post from 2009 or 2010. Maybe at that time it wasn't really Michael behind S.T.U.D.Y. , maybe it was someone from his team.

2. Time passed, the project evolved, maybe Michael wanted to get more involved and maybe he posts from time to time behind the TS forumID.

3. It's possible that Michael never posted on this forum, just read it and gave indications to his people (TS and/or Front and/or possibly other usersID) about what to write here.

Whatever the correct variant may be, it is clear that Michael has a hand in this whole thing! As BetheChange well said it: "The man is definitely in the House!!" :lol:
Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:53:08 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 12, 2012, 11:28:30 AM
I'm just trying to understand.

Quote from STUDY

"… the Final Curtain hoax was two years in the making, and involved dozens of co-conspirators. … Numerous talented writers and artists, some of whom prefer to remain anonymous for professional reasons, created an elaborate and convincing nonexistent virtual business under Skaggs’ creative direction."

OK......do we have the same thing with this hoax?? .....I would so like to have some certain conclusions.

In the third one there (on 9-9-09), I said "we are going to see" MJ "soon"—I did not say that we would "see" him "today"! Sure, I did leave it open for that possibility: for the sake of the suspense (thrill); but I really did not expect it

again...the same thing as TS said

We should also ask what day would be the "resurrection", according to the plan, if not 9-9-09? The original Thriller made all-time records in both the album, and the music video. {click here; also click here, and click here} Well then, in the Thriller 2 movie (TII), surely MJ would not forget to include scenes of the dead coming to life (just like in the original Thriller)—especially since this is the ultimate in the "dead" coming back to life (MJ himself).

So do we have such scenes in TII? Scenes of the dead coming to life? Except the spider scene - which could be interpreted this way.

Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:49:17 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 12, 2012, 11:41:24 AM
 I think it's very possible what you said, Patty! But I was thinking about something.

1. TS said he's not MJ.

2. Front has never said he's not MJ.

3. Most of us here agree that they are either the same person or two different people working on the same team - Team MJ.  /woohoo/

4. So, based on what TS has said ("I'm not MJ") and based on what Front HASN'T said -- well, are you thinking what I'm thinking? :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

February 12, 2012, 11:51:07 AM
I think it's very possible what you said, Patty! But I was thinking about something.

1. TS said he's not MJ.

2. Front has never said he's not MJ.

3. Most of us here agree that they are either the same person or two different people working on the same team - Team MJ.  /woohoo/

4. So, based on what TS has said ("I'm not MJ") and based on what Front HASN'T said -- well, are you thinking what I'm thinking? :lol:  ;)

Again my conclusion

Michael is Front!!!!! That's what I believe anyway. Could be right or wrong!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal