MY THOUGHTS ON THE TRUTH!

• 33 Replies

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer

Re: MY THOUGHTS ON THE TRUTH!

• on: December 14, 2009, 07:52:10 PM
Something in me moved when I read this post.  I knew of Michael's visits by Andrea Crouch and the last song that Michael requested that he sing to him.  The words of that song has remained with me.  It seemed as though Michael had reached a higher pentacle in the universe. He was going through a spiritual cleansing.  It was obvious. When I read about it and read his own words,I knew that my beliefs about Michael's existence on this planet was not an unrealistic one.  He is a Godsend.  I believe that with every breath that I take.  I believe he is a messenger and he was sent here for a purpose.  No one comes by such an abundance of talents, no one holds as much compassion nor so much passion for the love of all living things regardless of its reciprocation, no one can possess such an abundance of worldly treasures, riches, and his worth matter not to him beyond allowing him to continue to give more and more, do more for the causes closest to his heart, and give it willingly and unselfishly.  There is something about Michael Jackson that goes beyond human emotion, human compassion.  There is something about him.  He took all that was put upon him, all of it, and never raised his hand in anger or spite.  He only asked that people listen to their hearts, not believe the junk and believe in his innocence, believe in love. Thank you for this post.  From the bottom of my heart.  thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline neverlandprincess

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

• on: December 14, 2009, 08:13:00 PM
Thank you for this post and I won't knock it and I hope no one else does either. The reason I won't knock it is because we all view pictures and poems and thoughts that do not pertain to the hoax on any level...and we do it here on this forum This post does not in any way state that Michael Jackson is a deity. So please don't attack this poster. We have also posted our dreams on this forum. Poster I am going to pm you.

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer

• on: December 14, 2009, 08:30:41 PM
This also goes to my belief that when Michael returns, we will not recognize him as the Michael Jackson that we knew.  We will only know him by his deeds.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline LavdHim

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 03:23:24 AM
I know michael have a talent to change people and I believe that ..
because since I have known michael < since his death bcoz I wasn't his fans before his "death" > , I feel that I changed a lot .. my thought about this world also changed ..
Honestly before I have known michael , I don't care about this world , I don't care about people's suffer as long as it wasn't my matter .. I don't care ..
but now , when I see many people suffered .. I don't know why but I feel like if michael see this , he must be very sad , and I don't know why too .. I cried when I see the victims of natural disaster on TV screen ..
So , I always believe that God used michael to change me to be a better person ..  ;)
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Offline Infinitylady

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org

• on: December 15, 2009, 12:43:30 PM
[quoteI always believe that God used michael to change me to be a better person .. ][/quote]

Thanks for sharing that. Isn't this what MJ wanted us to do? Make a change? Change the man that looks in the mirror<---- (US).   ;)

Offline tenschi

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 03:21:13 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "angelshadow"
To everybody his .......
but Michael wanted to be looked always as a "normally" person, MJ is very religious I think .... he has ehrfurcht before these things ... thinks he does not want to be compared to God with Jesus or so....
And I would never do this ....... Michael is a quite special person, however, this goes for me too deeply.
He wants to transmit a message, however, this is another subject .... he sends moreover signals or has put afterwards the Hoax....I see personally it thus I find the contribution irgentwie too deeply ... and not suitably ....... you hope understands
Totally agree and this post has NOTHING to do with our investigation.

Well, I guess it's settled then.  You two say it has nothing to do with "our" investigation so gang let's just mosey on up out of here.

Offline Infinitylady

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 03:26:10 PM
I just finished listening to a message and the word grave can also mean symbolically of something from the past.

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 03:30:41 PM
Tenschi,
Here of the usual way the people should be treated friendly and deferentially with each other....
I said, my Meihnung and somebody has agreed to me
But nothing!
They do not say to me where I should go me
I to say is to be been here around my opinion, and they would have to endure (friendly)
However, they think so deeply sadly about this comparison, so that it with reacting!
No worry, which I visited this subject no more....

Offline Infinitylady

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 03:41:03 PM
by angelshadow » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Tenschi,
Here of the usual way the people should be treated friendly and deferentially with each other....
I said, my Meihnung and somebody has agreed to me
But nothing!
They do not say to me where I should go me
I to say is to be been here around my opinion, and they would have to endure (friendly)
However, they think so deeply sadly about this comparison, so that it with reacting!
No worry, which I visited this subject no more....

:?:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal