paula-c

Re: The Jack5ons A Family Dynasty
December 17, 2009, 09:03:03 AM
Mj5StarChick wrote:I just saw the first episode and idk how to feel. At the beginning i started to almost cry because they showed how everyone felt about Michael's death and Jackie just broke down crying and it really hurt me and made me feel that it wasn't a hoax anymore.

I have not seen him, and I imagine it will be seen here next year, but I see all comments, it seems very strange that they do not cry at the funeral or burial, but if they do in front of the cameras.

Suppose that Michael really was utilzar pictures of his funeral to make money, well I would never do that with a sibling, not all humans think alike
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 18, 2009, 01:56:10 PM
i believe in my heart michael is alive and well and soon we will see the man himself and we will all be laughing with him as we knew all along. but i also thought it was kind of strange the comment they made as i believe they are trying to cover up any idea of a hoax .
 i guess it really caught my attention  was that they used the word HOAX i mean why that word why not any other phrase like they
knew it wasn't tabloids fadder, or i don't know anything other than the word hoax. why..? maybe they knew there was a possible idea of a death hoax or maybe they have been viewing various website that are about michaels death being a possible media hoax and in a way trying to make it sound as if there was no hoax .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 18, 2009, 10:57:24 PM
Wasn't there like 3 different versions of the 911 call?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gstatpro

December 19, 2009, 02:11:06 PM
So I found it weird at the beginning of the show that they talk about michael's "death" then goes to them getting ready to record again for the first time in 20 years? So when they are in the studio they tell janet happy birthday but rememer janet said last time she seen michael was on her birthday and they were laughing and michael was makin fun of her..i dont know where im going with it because its probably edited with footage new and old then put together but just thought it was weird because they had to be in that studio and michael was alive? but they were talkin on how hard it was to do it without michael? so did michael turn them down in advance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Wherever you are....

December 19, 2009, 05:50:49 PM
Quote from: "gstatpro"
So I found it weird at the beginning of the show that they talk about michael's "death" then goes to them getting ready to record again for the first time in 20 years? So when they are in the studio they tell janet happy birthday but rememer janet said last time she seen michael was on her birthday and they were laughing and michael was makin fun of her..i dont know where im going with it because its probably edited with footage new and old then put together but just thought it was weird because they had to be in that studio and michael was alive? but they were talkin on how hard it was to do it without michael? so did michael turn them down in advance?
no i think they did that on purpose to show that they were not with mike on her bday..i.e that was a lie, i.e. this is a hoax :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 26, 2009, 06:20:42 PM
My opinion from what little I've looked through youtube of "reality show? Of Jackson, they cry so much that I really do not see a tear sincere," we did not cry at the funeral or the cemetery "

I thought I would need 4 dozen handkerchiefs to look at this reality, but put them away.

There is ... the wife of Jermaine is Overburdened by the thousands of commitments that her husband has now ...

The Jackson 4 are prepared to talk about the "tragedy" of losing a brother to Kevin Frazier and what I see are a lot of smiles

This is too perfect, nobody says anything bad, very fresh, the performances of Jermaine "how sad".

It is my opinion, to forgive me Michael if he has anything to do with this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 27, 2009, 05:21:00 AM
well, I actully laughed when some were crying about the 'death' of Michael. It looked so fake to me.. omg
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 27, 2009, 10:45:43 PM
did anyone watch tonight's episode?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

December 27, 2009, 11:46:53 PM
how many episodes have shown so far? i watched 2 today. btw, you can watch the full episodes at the aetv.com site. one thing that stood out was that jermaine's wife was wearing a "michael lives" shirt. and honestly, the cyring that jackie did reminded me of the fake eye-watering that i just saw in The Young and the Restless soap opera...it looked exactly same! no tears actually flowed. but anyways, i often got confused as to what was shot when. at one point, i would think it was post june 25th, but then one of the brothers would say something that would make me think it was pre june 25th; sort of like the present tense talk. it was odd, to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

December 27, 2009, 11:48:52 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
My opinion from what little I've looked through youtube of "reality show? Of Jackson, they cry so much that I really do not see a tear sincere," we did not cry at the funeral or the cemetery "

I thought I would need 4 dozen handkerchiefs to look at this reality, but put them away.

There is ... the wife of Jermaine is Overburdened by the thousands of commitments that her husband has now ...

The Jackson 4 are prepared to talk about the "tragedy" of losing a brother to Kevin Frazier and what I see are a lot of smiles

This is too perfect, nobody says anything bad, very fresh, the performances of Jermaine "how sad".

It is my opinion, to forgive me Michael if he has anything to do with this

i agree, everyone looked pretty happy for the most part. on the scenes supposedly shot 2 months after michael "died", they were all sitting around cracking jokes and laughing, while making business deals. odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 10:34:43 PM
Hi,
it looked exactly same! no tears actually flowed. but anyways, i often got confused as to what was shot when. at one point, i would think it was post june 25th, but then one of the brothers would say something that would make me think it was pre june 25th; sort of like the present tense talk. it was odd, to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

January 08, 2010, 03:39:53 PM
the first episode starts here in Holland right now. Now the commercials are on the TV. I have to say I laugh when I saw them 'crying' about Mike's 'death'. I thought it looked so fake :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions