Re: LKL on Nuclear missiles disabled by UFO's
September 29, 2010, 09:58:15 AM
I don't agree (or at least am not 100% sure) with everything on this website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...but I do believe there is a lot of truth to the following:

So Why Not Reveal The Truth? Could You Hande It?

A peek into the mind of government relating to the UFO/ET phenomenon and the processes at work on the community of nations is best described by Dr. Pierre Guerin an astronomer associated with the French GEPAN (Study Group Into Unidentified Atmospheric Phenomenon). Dr. Guerin feels there is an intelligence behind the UFO phenomenon and it is not human. Governments of earth understand that this intelligence coexists on the planet with humanity. There is a very high possibility that this intelligence is responsible for the creation of humanity. The impact of this truth on the world community if it became widely known would undermine the ability of the nations of Earth to maintain geopolitical order.[27] Dr. Pierre Guerin's reflections if true, compromise humanities evolutionary and historical self-perception and undermines all major human institutions worldwide. Dr. Guerin's views give us insight to the common denominator that allowed a worldwide cover-up of the UFO phenomenon's reality to evolve and the reasons for the continued maintenance of this policy.

Former CIA official Victor Marchetti spelled out indirectly in 1979 everything the American people needed to know about the UFO phenomenon. His reflections are not far distanced from what Dr. Pierre Guerin described as the reason for the coverup. According to Marchetti, "We have, indeed, been contacted......and the U.S. government, in collusion with other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public..."

"The purpose of the international conspiracy is to maintain a workable stability among the nations of the world and for them, in turn, to retain institutional control over their respective populations. Thus, for these governments to admit that there are beings from outerspace... with mentalities and technological capabilities obviously far superior to ours, could, once fully perceived by the average person, erode the foundations of the earth's traditional power structure. Political and legal systems, religions, economic and social institutions could all become meaningless in the mind of the public. The national oligarchical establishments, even civilization as we now know it, could collapse into anarchy... Such extreme conclusions are not necessarily valid, but they probably accurately reflect the fears of the 'ruling class' of the major nations, whose leaders (particularly those in the intelligence business) have always advocated excessive governmental secrecy as being necessary to preserve national security.

If beings from another world did visit our ancient ancestors, those offworld entities would have certainly been included in the legends of civilizations the world over and, sure enough, strange visitors are found in legends and religions from every corner of the earth be it Biblical angels or the warring sky people from ancient India. These "gods" had seemingly magical powers, unsurpassed wisdom and brought special gifts and experiences to those with which they came into contact.

What actually transpired was that the original Mesopotamian writings were recorded as history. This history was later rewritten to form a base for foreign religious cults--first Judaism and then Christianity. The corrupted dogma of the religions then became established as 'history' and because the contrived dogma (the new approved history) was so different from the original writings, the early first-hand records were labeled 'mythology.'

But that would mean challenging the very traditional Judeo-Christian-Muslim concept of "God"!!! No easy task, given the power, properties, money and 'god-spell attitude' presently existing on Planet Earth. Maybe the Buddhists, Hindus, American Indians, Tibetans, Mayan, Inca, Aztec and other theories of creation could also be added. An Intercultural Institute of Evolutionary Creationism - IIEC! Yeah, that's it!

All over the planet, you find the ancient legends and accounts of "gods" from another world who interbred with humanity to create a hybrid network of bloodlines. Many claim that they actually created humanity by splicing their genes with that of neanderthal to make you and I. Certainly would solve the "missing link" debate as the timeline is right on. The Old Testament, for example, talks about the "Sons of God" who interbred with the daughters of men to create the hybrid race, the Nefilim. Before it was translated into English, that passage read "the sons of the gods", plural. But the Bible accounts are only one of so many that describe the same theme.

The Sumerian clay tablets, found in what we now call Iraq in the middle of the 19th century, tell a similar story. It is estimated they were buried around 2,000 BC, but the stories they tell go back long before that. The tablets talk of a race of "gods" from another world who brought advanced knowledge to the planet and interbred with humans to create hybrid bloodlines. These "gods" are called in the tablets, the "Anunnaki", which apparently translates as "those who from heaven to earth came."

The ancient accounts tell us that these hybrid bloodlines, the fusion of the genes of selected humans with those of the "gods", were put into the positions of ruling royal power, especially in the ancient Near and Middle East, in advanced cultures like Sumer, Babylon, and Egypt. Now, 20 years ago, had I discussed this, it would have been immediately perceived as nutty. But now that we've mapped the human gnome, we actually have the same technology that could perform the exact same scenario. We can now fuse genes and make countless new species, and make clones of anything with a DNA strand. Doesn't seem so far fetched anymore, would you not agree?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's easy to see how the 'ruling class' (NWO) would not want this (if true) to become public knowledge.  It would shake the very foundation that their 'power' is built upon.  All the supposed institutions that they (NWO) have created would be threatened, including, but not limited to, political, economical and religious.  It's also interesting to note the comment about 'history' being changed to suit that same power unit.  Reminds me of MJ's statement about how our 'history' books have been manipulated.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 02:26:54 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I have always believed that if one could be made on this planet, then one similar could be made  on another.  Nothing is exclusive.  I believe in the alternate universe theory.  Always have.

I am not sure to understand what you mean maybe you can say more about the alternate universe theory?

Well I just wanted to say to sprint911 that I have one big barrier that I cannot cross and it's that there is absolutely only one God and the first thing that I saw in the link you povided is "gods"...I could not go further. Guess I must be programmed.

Whether it's one God or multiple "gods", does it really matter? I mean, we're all made in the image of God, and there's the trinity, sometimes you pray to Jesus, sometimes God. They are one in the same but sort of different at the same time. If there are multiple "gods" wouldn't they all be apart of the same entity? Aren't we all "One" when it comes down to it?

This is my problem with religion, we get so picky over details and close our minds because of all the rules. Just because different terms are used or a different approach to the information at hand doesn't make the facts any different. We can't all be 100% right about our personal religious/spiritual beliefs. And we can't all be wrong either.

IMO religion programs us just as much, if not more, than the television. Sorry to offend anyone, just keeping it honest.

To me there is a big difference between believing in one God and believing in several gods (Monotheism and Polytheism), I deeply believe that the Quran is God's word and God says explicity that we must worship Him alone and I don't find anything wrong with that but this is just my belief and I respect yours as well. When I said that I was like programmed it was not by men that I meant, but by God.

Regarding the Aliens we must not forget that this sudden leaking of information comes also from the Government, the NASA is involved...and the Vatican seems to like Aliens too...looks like a new more modern way to control people to me, after having hijacked God's religions. I feel like they're playing their last card here. I wonder what will come next? An official speech from Obama maybe...New World Order = New World Religion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 29, 2010, 02:41:51 PM
I have always believed that if one could be made on this planet, then one similar could be made  on another.  Nothing is exclusive.  I believe in the alternate universe theory.  Always have.

I am not sure to understand what you mean maybe you can say more about the alternate universe theory?

Well I just wanted to say to sprint911 that I have one big barrier that I cannot cross and it's that there is absolutely only one God and the first thing that I saw in the link you povided is "gods"...I could not go further. Guess I must be programmed.

Whether it's one God or multiple "gods", does it really matter? I mean, we're all made in the image of God, and there's the trinity, sometimes you pray to Jesus, sometimes God. They are one in the same but sort of different at the same time. If there are multiple "gods" wouldn't they all be apart of the same entity? Aren't we all "One" when it comes down to it?

This is my problem with religion, we get so picky over details and close our minds because of all the rules. Just because different terms are used or a different approach to the information at hand doesn't make the facts any different. We can't all be 100% right about our personal religious/spiritual beliefs. And we can't all be wrong either.

IMO religion programs us just as much, if not more, than the television. Sorry to offend anyone, just keeping it honest.

To me there is a big difference between believing in one God and believing in several gods (Monotheism and Polytheism), I deeply believe that the Quran is God's word and God says explicity that we must worship Him alone and I don't find anything wrong with that but this is just my belief and I respect yours as well. When I said that I was like programmed it was not by men that I meant, but by God.

Regarding the Aliens we must not forget that this sudden leaking of information comes also from the Government, the NASA is involved...and the Vatican seems to like Aliens too...looks like a new more modern way to control people to me, after having hijacked God's religions. I feel like they're playing their last card here. I wonder what will come next? An official speech from Obama maybe...New World Order = New World Religion.

You say "God's religions". Do you believe all religions are true then? I'm just curious is all. I was a christian my whole life, so I know all about believing in one God and regarding one book only as "truth". I personally still believe in one God, I just think of it differently these days. I don't want to digress too far from the subject at hand, I'm simply curious of others beliefs as mine have changed dramatically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 02:59:38 PM

You say "God's religions". Do you believe all religions are true then? I'm just curious is all. I was a christian my whole life, so I know all about believing in one God and regarding one book only as "truth". I personally still believe in one God, I just think of it differently these days. I don't want to digress too far from the subject at hand, I'm simply curious of others beliefs as mine have changed dramatically.

Yes I believe that there are different ways leading to God not only the Muslim religion. The thing is that religions today have nothing to do with what it was in the beginning, that's why I always say that they have been hijacked and I'm talking also and especially about Islam because I know more about this religion. The bottom line in Islam is no compulsion, freedom but this simple rule is not followed. That's why people feel the need to look elsewhere IMO but I have chosen to stick to God's message in the Quran (I have made a post in the Numbers theory about the mathematical code in the Quran proving that it cannot have been written by a human being if you're interested). Well I also don't want to digress too much because the topic is about Aliens here but guess it was inevitable as people claim that we were created by "them" I couldn't resist  :lol:

What do you think about the Blue Beam Project?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 29, 2010, 03:43:57 PM

on the information for the video's it says : "PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND SHARE. ORIGINAL SOURCE WAS ALREADY DELETED!

NPC Press Conference UFOs and Nukes Sept.27. 2010

Robert Salas, Charles Halt, Robert Hastings, Bruce Fenstermacher, Dwynne Arnesson, Patrick McDonough, Gerome Nelson, Robert Jamison give testimony about their UFO encounters while they were on official duty in the US military."

Are these fake or real? I don't remember seeing a CNN logo like that?

[youtube:ojxoavma]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng8haVAx6JY[/youtube:ojxoavma]

[youtube:ojxoavma]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F79GyjMElCw[/youtube:ojxoavma]

[youtube:ojxoavma]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml5__6uCWN0[/youtube:ojxoavma]

[youtube:ojxoavma]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4LxgSuE4U[/youtube:ojxoavma]

[youtube:ojxoavma]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k51EmJ3YsQQ[/youtube:ojxoavma]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal