MJonmindTopic starter

LKL on Nuclear missiles disabled by UFO's
September 28, 2010, 10:27:12 PM
I was hearing about this on various news and talkshows yesterday and today. I picked out Larry King Live. Check it out!
[youtube:785gtgp1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CxopypjXk[/youtube:785gtgp1]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Re: LKL on Nuclear missiles disabled by UFO's
September 28, 2010, 10:49:23 PM
Just picked out a couple of things to share of note.

Larry King asks, "What could be done if anything to force the US government or military to declassify and release all it knows about UFO's.
Answer, "It would take a revolution in public opinion."

LK, "What is the government afraid of?"
Answer, "Each country government is trying to maintain their own status, and don't want to rock the boat."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 28, 2010, 11:44:40 PM
Vatican scientist says belief in God and aliens is OK
By Philip Pullella VATICAN CITY | Wed May 14, 2008 7:31pm BST

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of "extraterrestrial brothers" perhaps more evolved than humans.

"In my opinion this possibility (of life on other planets) exists," said Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, a 45-year-old Jesuit priest who is head of the Vatican Observatory and a scientific adviser to Pope Benedict. "How can we exclude that life has developed elsewhere," he told the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano in an interview in its Tuesday-Wednesday edition, explaining that the large number of galaxies with their own planets made this possible. Asked if he was referring to beings similar to humans or even more evolved than humans, he said: "Certainly, in a universe this big you can't exclude this hypothesis".

In the interview headlined "The extraterrestrial is my brother," he said he saw no conflict between belief in such beings and faith in God. "Just as there is a multiplicity of creatures on earth, there can be other beings, even intelligent, created by God. This is not in contrast with our faith because we can't put limits on God's creative freedom," he said. "Why can't we speak of a 'brother extraterrestrial'? It would still be part of creation," he said.

Funes, who runs the observatory which is based south of Rome and in Arizona, held out the possibility that the human race might actually be the "lost sheep" of the universe. "There could be (other beings) who remained in full friendship with their creator," he said.

THE "BIG BANG"?
Christians have sometimes been at odds with scientists over whether the Bible should be read literally and issues such as creationism versus evolution have been hotly debated for decades. The Inquisition condemned astronomer Galileo in the 17th century for insisting that the earth revolved around the sun. The Catholic Church did not rehabilitate him until 1992.

Funes said dialogue between faith and science could be improved if scientists learned more about the Bible and the Church kept more up to date with scientific progress. Funes, an Argentine, said he believed as an astronomer that the most likely explanation for the start of the universe was "the big bang", the theory that it sprang into existence from dense matter billions of years ago.

But he said this was not in conflict with faith in God as a creator. "God is the creator. There is a sense to creation. We are not children of an accident ...," he said. "As an astronomer, I continue to believe that God is the creator of the universe and that we are not the product of something casual but children of a good father who has a project of love in mind for us," he said.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 28, 2010, 11:48:30 PM
French Get a Look at Nation's UFO Files
By Molly Moore
Washington Post Foreign Service
Friday, March 23, 2007

PARIS, March 22 -- On an August day in 1967, two children tending a herd of cows outside a village in central France reported seeing "four small black beings" fly from the ground and slip headfirst into a sphere that shot skyward in a flash of light and trail of sulfuric odors.

The alleged extraterrestrial sighting, described by the French government as "one of the most astonishing observed in France," is among 1,600 UFO case files spanning the last half-century that the country's space agency opened to the public for the first time Thursday.

The voluntary decision by France's National Center for Space Studies to dump more than 100,000 pages of witness testimony, photographs, film footage and audiotapes from its secret UFO archives onto its Internet site, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, for worldwide viewing is an unprecedented move among Western countries. Most of them, the United States included, consider such records classified matters of national security.

Within three hours of posting the first cases Thursday morning, the French space agency's Web server crashed, overwhelmed by the flood of viewers seeking the first glimpses of official government evidence on a subject long a target of both fascination and ridicule.

The material dates as far back as 1954. Over the next several months, the space agency will post it to enhance scientific research seeking to explain what the French government calls "unexplained aerospace phenomena."

"The data that we are releasing doesn't demonstrate the presence of extraterrestrial beings," said Jacques Patenet, who heads the Group for the Study and Information on Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena, the space agency's UFO investigative team. "But it doesn't demonstrate the impossibility of such presence either. The questions remain open."

Patenet said that among the 1,600 cases to be opened to the public, "a few dozen are very intriguing and can be called UFOs."

Most of the cases were determined to be caused by atmospheric anomalies or mistaken perception of such things as airplane lights, or to be hoaxes. One case file described how investigators proved a man was lying about being abducted by aliens when blood tests failed to show he had recently experienced the weightlessness of space travel.

In one of the cases investigators consider most credible, a 13-year-old boy and his 9-year-old sister were watching over their family's cows near the village of Cussac on Aug. 29, 1967, when the boy spotted "four small black beings" about 47 inches tall, according to documents released Thursday. Thinking they were other youngsters, he shouted to his sister, "Oh, there are black children!"

But as they watched, the four beings became agitated and rose into the air, entering the top of what appeared to be a round spaceship, about 15 feet in diameter, which hovered over the field. Just as the sphere rose up, one of the passengers emerged from the top, returned to the ground to grab something, then flew back to the sphere.

The sphere rose silently in a spiral pattern, then "became increasingly brilliant" before disappearing with a loud whistling sound. It left "a strong sulfur odor after departure," the report said.

The children raced home in tears and their father summoned the local police, who "noted the sulfur odor and the dried grass at the reported place where the sphere took off," the report continued. Investigators said they were impressed by the uniformity of detail provided by the children and other witnesses.

"No rational explanation has been given to date of this exceptional meeting," the investigation concluded.

One of the most detailed inquiries involved the report of an Air France crew flying near Paris on Jan. 28, 1994. Three crew members spotted a large reddish brown disk "whose form is constantly changing and which seems very big in size." As the passenger plane crossed its trajectory, the object "disappeared on the spot," the report said.

Radar signatures confirmed an object of the same size and location described by the crew and led investigators to conclude that "the phenomenon is not explained to date and leaves the door open to all the assumptions."

Patenet, the leader of the space agency's investigative team, said his group receives about 100 new cases a year and usually opens investigations on about 10 percent of them. "In 99 percent of the cases, the witnesses are perfectly sincere," he said. "They saw something. Most of the time what they saw is a perfectly natural phenomenon that has been perceived in an erroneous way."

Patenet said he has never seen a UFO. "I would personally find it abnormal to think that we're the only civilization in the universe, but the probability of various civilizations coming across each other is also very slim."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 28, 2010, 11:54:38 PM
Files released on UFO sightings
Wednesday, 14 May 2008 01:31 UK
Secret files on UFO sightings have been made available for the first time by the Ministry of Defence.

U.K. releases UFO files, dispels some mysteries
Posted 10/20/2008 9:48 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 03:33:57 AM
All these sudden releases are highly suspicious to me. I don't know why my mind stubbornly doesn't want to believe in Aliens... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

sprint911

September 29, 2010, 07:23:27 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
All these sudden releases are highly suspicious to me. I don't know why my mind stubbornly doesn't want to believe in Aliens... :?
because you dont want to believe that ones who created us (humans) were the people from the universe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

September 29, 2010, 07:24:55 AM
And yes the bible does have ufos and aliens in the book. Thats why i dont go to church because  Christians do not want to believe and accept the fact that our Gods are aliens :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 07:31:40 AM
Quote from: "sprint911"
And yes the bible does have ufos and aliens in the book. Thats why i dont go to church because  Christians do not want to believe and accept the fact that our Gods are aliens :roll:

I am not familiar with the Bible, can you provide the verses were Aliens are mentioned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

sprint911

September 29, 2010, 07:42:20 AM

I am not familiar with the Bible, can you provide the verses were Aliens are mentioned?

They are a whole bunch of websites about aliens in the bible, you just gotta research it. I cant give you a specific link, because they are just to many. But what im saying this thoery makes perfectly sense, how do yu explain the acient people have special powers and things that humans cannot not do. How do you explain jesus healing the blind with his hand and walking on water? that sounds like paranormal activity to me, humans cant do that, so how come jesus can?? It seems to me that Jesus got help from people from the universe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

September 29, 2010, 07:51:13 AM
This one of my favorite qoute

These are not false quotes, in fact there are more. The Bible is a UFO Book and that does not take away from the GOD of the Bible for that GOD is GOD. To make the Bible a mediocre book, bound by secular knowledge is a disservice to it. GOD knows all and says that all is written and so it is. This goes against modern churches who interpret the Bible and move it away from its ability to fit the times in which it is read and to fit with the generation who reads it. To say otherwise removes the mystery of the Bible and its function as the LIVING WORD of GOD which transcends time and space and the puny minds of humans. You do not have to believe our way as we know better than to believe your way. So go and be sure in your beliefs as we are surer in ours.
[/b]

here is a website about aliens in the bibles

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 08:08:52 AM
This one of my favorite qoute

These are not false quotes, in fact there are more. The Bible is a UFO Book and that does not take away from the GOD of the Bible for that GOD is GOD. To make the Bible a mediocre book, bound by secular knowledge is a disservice to it. GOD knows all and says that all is written and so it is. This goes against modern churches who interpret the Bible and move it away from its ability to fit the times in which it is read and to fit with the generation who reads it. To say otherwise removes the mystery of the Bible and its function as the LIVING WORD of GOD which transcends time and space and the puny minds of humans. You do not have to believe our way as we know better than to believe your way. So go and be sure in your beliefs as we are surer in ours.
[/b]

here is a website about aliens in the bibles

Thank you for the links I must admit that I never considered these things seriously (Aliens) so I'm going to study that to have a better perspective and understand the hows and whys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2010, 09:04:38 AM
I have always believed that if one could be made on this planet, then one similar could be made  on another.  Nothing is exclusive.  I believe in the alternate universe theory.  Always have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 09:14:40 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I have always believed that if one could be made on this planet, then one similar could be made  on another.  Nothing is exclusive.  I believe in the alternate universe theory.  Always have.

I am not sure to understand what you mean maybe you can say more about the alternate universe theory?

Well I just wanted to say to sprint911 that I have one big barrier that I cannot cross and it's that there is absolutely only one God and the first thing that I saw in the link you povided is "gods"...I could not go further. Guess I must be programmed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2010, 09:35:29 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I am not sure to understand what you mean maybe you can say more about the alternate universe theory?

Well I just wanted to say to sprint911 that I have one big barrier that I cannot cross and it's that there is absolutely only one God and the first thing that I saw in the link you povided is "gods"...I could not go further. Guess I must be programmed.

Whether it's one God or multiple "gods", does it really matter? I mean, we're all made in the image of God, and there's the trinity, sometimes you pray to Jesus, sometimes God. They are one in the same but sort of different at the same time. If there are multiple "gods" wouldn't they all be apart of the same entity? Aren't we all "One" when it comes down to it?

This is my problem with religion, we get so picky over details and close our minds because of all the rules. Just because different terms are used or a different approach to the information at hand doesn't make the facts any different. We can't all be 100% right about our personal religious/spiritual beliefs. And we can't all be wrong either.

IMO religion programs us just as much, if not more, than the television. Sorry to offend anyone, just keeping it honest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal