Michael will be sued over Jackson 5!!!!!!
December 13, 2009, 10:33:05 PM
I found this report on line and I wanted to share it with all of you!!
Here is the link!!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Posted May 16th 2009 1:19 by TMZ staff

We've learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel where Michael Jackson
MADE IT CLEAR HE WILL NOT PERFORM WITH JANET AND THE JACKSON 5 AND THE DUDE WHO ORGANIZED THE CONCERT TOUR TELLS US HE HILL SUE THEM.

Why do you all think Janet and his brothers was trying to force him to tour with them. Does not look good at all guys. So they are going to go against his will and make him do it.      

As we first reported Michael Jackson's Manager signed a deal on behalf of M.J. to perform with his sis and brothers at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas in 2010. Part of the deal---that he not sign any other deal for 18 months. But then Mr. Jackson went and signed up for his London concerts which are scheduled to begin in July.

Who was his manager at that time? Was it frank or Tome Tome? What kind of a manger would not call first and discuss things over with his client before making a decision like that on behalf of his client.
WHAT HE DID IS STRAIGHT WAR!! DO YOU ALL HEAR ME WAR I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!  

The company that orgainized THE FAMILY CONCERTS--ALL GOOD ENTERTAINMENT GOT MICHAEL, DADDY JOE JACKSON, AND SEVERAL OTHERS IN A ROOM YESTERDAY AT THE BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL.
JOE TRIED TO CONVINCE MICHAEL THAT THE FAMILY TOUR SHOULD GO ON BUT MICHAEL WOULDN'T BUDGE. THE MEETING WAS HEATED AND NO ONE AGREED ON ANYTHING.
PATRICK ALLOCCO OF THE ALL GOOD ENTERTAINMENT TELLS US HE IS GOING TO SUE JACKSON AND HIS FAMILY NEXT WEEK.

So Joe Jackson is going to convince his son to do the tour though he told them all HE DID NOT WANT O DO IT. MICHAEL SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO DO IT. I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS STRAIGHT GANGSTER.
HOW CAN WE TRUST ANY OF THEM AFTER THEY DID SOMETHNG LIKE THIS TO THERE OWN BROTHER. HOW DID THEY TALK  MICHAEL JACKSON'S MANAGER INTO SIGNING IT. WOW!!!  
HE HAD TOMMY M., SONY, THE MEDIA, THE TABLOID, AGAINST HIM BUT HIS BIGGEST ENEMY WAS HIS FAMILY WHO ONLY WANTED TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF HIM.
IT WAS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND NOTHING ELSE. HE WAS WELL AND STRONG ENOUGH TO SAY TO THEM ALL KNOW I DO NOT WANT TO TOUR WITH YOU AND HE WOULD NOT BUDGE. WOW THE REPORT SAID IT WAS HEATED. I AM VERY SAD NOW AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.
"THE SEEKER OF TRUTH"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Re: Michael will be sued over Jackson 5!!!!!!
December 13, 2009, 11:04:42 PM
I havent felt right about the family from the very beginning. Even Katherine allowing it is strange. They all say she is the head of the family and she adored Michael, so why let them all crucify him like that ? :(  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 14, 2009, 08:45:00 AM
I know this is off topic but I hate it how TMZ used to call him Ja*** :evil:
I can't believe that we believe these people to be in on this, after all what they have said and done to Michael!
Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 08:55:20 AM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 08:53:57 AM
When did this report come out?  Why are we just hearing about this now??

I tell you, if he did fake his death, this might be part of the reason too.  Think of the stress he was under; everyone wanted a piece of him.  Maybe faking his death would be a solution to make his family happy too... look guys, you can now do what you want to do but since I will be considered dead it will be ok to do it without me.  Maybe that is why the brothers are so happy.  I pray that this is the reason.

I remember the interview jermaine did with matt on nbc right after the "death"  he was crying but he started crying when he spoke about how the jackson five would not be together now... we had plans... he kept saying; we had plans to get back together... well this must have been a lie if the article on this post is true.  Why was he crying about how they can't get back together now if Michael wasn't going to do it in the first place?  There are so many lies we just don't know what to think!! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 14, 2009, 08:57:32 AM
Quote from: MJLover1990
I know this is off topic but I hate it how TMZ used to call him Ja*** :evil:

Well said... ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 14, 2009, 09:17:53 AM
Quote from: "Integrity"
I found this report on line and I wanted to share it with all of you!!
Here is the link!!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Posted May 16th 2009 1:19 by TMZ staff

We've learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel where Michael Jackson
MADE IT CLEAR HE WILL NOT PERFORM WITH JANET AND THE JACKSON 5 AND THE DUDE WHO ORGANIZED THE CONCERT TOUR TELLS US HE HILL SUE THEM.

Why do you all think Janet and his brothers was trying to force him to tour with them. Does not look good at all guys. So they are going to go against his will and make him do it.      

As we first reported Michael Jackson's Manager signed a deal on behalf of M.J. to perform with his sis and brothers at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas in 2010. Part of the deal---that he not sign any other deal for 18 months. But then Mr. Jackson went and signed up for his London concerts which are scheduled to begin in July.

Who was his manager at that time? Was it frank or Tome Tome? What kind of a manger would not call first and discuss things over with his client before making a decision like that on behalf of his client.
WHAT HE DID IS STRAIGHT WAR!! DO YOU ALL HEAR ME WAR I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!  

The company that orgainized THE FAMILY CONCERTS--ALL GOOD ENTERTAINMENT GOT MICHAEL, DADDY JOE JACKSON, AND SEVERAL OTHERS IN A ROOM YESTERDAY AT THE BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL.
JOE TRIED TO CONVINCE MICHAEL THAT THE FAMILY TOUR SHOULD GO ON BUT MICHAEL WOULDN'T BUDGE. THE MEETING WAS HEATED AND NO ONE AGREED ON ANYTHING.
PATRICK ALLOCCO OF THE ALL GOOD ENTERTAINMENT TELLS US HE IS GOING TO SUE JACKSON AND HIS FAMILY NEXT WEEK.

So Joe Jackson is going to convince his son to do the tour though he told them all HE DID NOT WANT O DO IT. MICHAEL SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO DO IT. I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS STRAIGHT GANGSTER.
HOW CAN WE TRUST ANY OF THEM AFTER THEY DID SOMETHNG LIKE THIS TO THERE OWN BROTHER. HOW DID THEY TALK  MICHAEL JACKSON'S MANAGER INTO SIGNING IT. WOW!!!  
HE HAD TOMMY M., SONY, THE MEDIA, THE TABLOID, AGAINST HIM BUT HIS BIGGEST ENEMY WAS HIS FAMILY WHO ONLY WANTED TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF HIM.
IT WAS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND NOTHING ELSE. HE WAS WELL AND STRONG ENOUGH TO SAY TO THEM ALL KNOW I DO NOT WANT TO TOUR WITH YOU AND HE WOULD NOT BUDGE. WOW THE REPORT SAID IT WAS HEATED. I AM VERY SAD NOW AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.
"THE SEEKER OF TRUTH"

I herd about this months ago, it's not anything new. Apparently Jermaine was pushing Michael so hard to tour with them that according to Karen Faye(don't know if what she says is true) Michael was very angry with Jermaine.  According to Karen Michael kept telling her how Jermaine was pushing him and that he did not want to tour with his brothers. It sounds like they were putting a lot of stress on Michael.  :(

I don't understand why the brothers, especially Jermaine, refused to give up when Michael made it clear that he did not want to tour with them! Why would Katherine allow this to happen? :?  I never had a good feeling about his family, especially after I read an article about him refusing  to tour with his brothers and them not letting up on getting him to tour. :x

I wouldn't be surprised if Michael faked his death to get away from his brothers, at lest the one who were hounding him. That might be why a lot of his brothers act like he is dead, because they don't know about the hoax? I would think Michael would only tell a few people, not everyone. I just hope that his own family didn't murder MJ, or someone that was mad at him for refusing to do the tour. If that's the case, there's something wrong! :(  :x  :twisted:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :(  :(

(he did awesome performances though)  :lol:  :lol:

but when he performed on his own and with his other guests he did look happy...

i dont think he would ever have agreed to tour with them...

but they must have put immense pressure on him    :evil:

jacksons without michael...forget it..hes the only one with the talent..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 02:18:58 AM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
I herd about this months ago, it's not anything new. Apparently Jermaine was pushing Michael so hard to tour with them that according to Karen Faye(don't know if what she says is true) Michael was very angry with Jermaine.  According to Karen Michael kept telling her how Jermaine was pushing him and that he did not want to tour with his brothers. It sounds like they were putting a lot of stress on Michael.  :(

I don't understand why the brothers, especially Jermaine, refused to give up when Michael made it clear that he did not want to tour with them! Why would Katherine allow this to happen? :?  I never had a good feeling about his family, especially after I read an article about him refusing  to tour with his brothers and them not letting up on getting him to tour. :x

I wouldn't be surprised if Michael faked his death to get away from his brothers, at lest the one who were hounding him. That might be why a lot of his brothers act like he is dead, because they don't know about the hoax? I would think Michael would only tell a few people, not everyone. I just hope that his own family didn't murder MJ, or someone that was mad at him for refusing to do the tour. If that's the case, there's something wrong! :(  :x  :twisted:  :?

I've been thinking the same thing lately, especially after reading Margaret Maldonado Jackson's book.  It will open your eyes about that family in ways you would not believe.  :(  It should be Hoax 101 suggested reading.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

MissG

December 16, 2009, 10:06:34 AM
Jacksons Five with no Michael is not interesting   :ugeek:

Michael was the big cow and seems that every single person around him just squeezed all the milk  :roll:

I am going to check the series on youtube now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

jill

December 16, 2009, 06:46:43 PM
Quote from: "HiMichael"
When did this report come out?  Why are we just hearing about this now??

I tell you, if he did fake his death, this might be part of the reason too.  Think of the stress he was under; everyone wanted a piece of him.  Maybe faking his death would be a solution to make his family happy too... look guys, you can now do what you want to do but since I will be considered dead it will be ok to do it without me.  Maybe that is why the brothers are so happy.  I pray that this is the reason.

I remember the interview jermaine did with matt on nbc right after the "death"  he was crying but he started crying when he spoke about how the jackson five would not be together now... we had plans... he kept saying; we had plans to get back together... well this must have been a lie if the article on this post is true.  Why was he crying about how they can't get back together now if Michael wasn't going to do it in the first place?  There are so many lies we just don't know what to think!! :cry:

But would he fake his death knowing that his children would be taken care of by these vultures?  I have a stepmother that I won't let near my children! I know I would not willingly leave knowing they would be in their care!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 11:10:19 PM
Well hopefully Michael is with his children so he is the one raising them, with Grace and his mother's help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions