VenusTopic starter

Something to consider
December 13, 2009, 10:02:59 PM
Hey folks! Firts of all I want to tell you all - I love you. I've been on all hoax forums since 27th of June as a lurker, but almost never wrote myself.
Here is some information I want you to consider. You might think it's off-topic, but it's not.

From Wikipedia:

Stages of grief
Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of situations and individuals that will be left behind after death.[1]
Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Any individual that symbolizes life or energy is subject to projected resentment and jealousy.[1]
Bargaining — "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just have more time..."[1]
Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect oneself from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed.[1]
Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
This final stage comes with peace and understanding of the death that is approaching. Generally, the person in the fifth stage will want to be left alone. Additionally, feelings and physical pain may be non-existent. This stage has also been described as the end of the dying struggle.[1]
Kübler-Ross originally applied these stages to people suffering from terminal illness, and later to any form of catastrophic personal loss (job, income, freedom).[1] This may also include significant life events such as the death of a loved one, divorce, drug addiction, an infertility diagnosis. Kübler-Ross claimed these steps do not necessarily come in the order noted above, nor are all steps experienced by all patients, though she stated a person will always experience at least two. Often, people will experience several stages in a "roller coaster" effect - switching between two or more stages, returning to one or more several times before working through it.[1]

Significantly, people experiencing the stages should not force the process. The grief process is highly personal and should not be rushed, nor lengthened, on the basis of an individual's imposed time frame or opinion. One should merely be aware that the stages will be worked through and the ultimate stage of "Acceptance" will be reached.

However, there are individuals that struggle with death until the end. Some psychologists believe that the harder a person fights death, the more likely they are to stay in the denial stage. If this is the case, it is possible the ill person will have more difficulty dying in a dignified way. Other psychologists state that not confronting death until the end is adaptive for some people.[1] Those who experience problems working through the stages should consider professional grief counseling or support groups.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And there are 2 conclusions I came to:

1. Mj is really d...d. :cry:  And for us this forum is the way to cope with grief, like support group, that's why so people come here and go when they reach final stage.

2. Mj is not dead. Because of his family behavior. :roll:

Tell me what do you think about it.
Sorry for my English, it sucks I know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Re: Something to consider
December 13, 2009, 10:12:52 PM
I've wondered this myself.
But I think that there has to be a bigger reason why we have ALL seen the same discrepancies in the death.  This is just too big to be a coincidence... the mere fact that we all at one point or another searched michael jackson and "hoax"...etc etc...

It's bigger than denial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 13, 2009, 10:19:50 PM
I just find it hard to believe that they dont act the least bit concerned about WHAT happened to Michael and WHO was involved in his death. ALL they talk about is finding out and playing his songs at their so-called concert. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 10:27:42 PM
I agree, if it were simply denial the number of people following these sites wouldnt be so large and there wouldnt be so many interesting FACTS. AND ALSO CONSIDER, MANY PEOPLE ON THESE SITES ADMIT THEY WERE NEVER FANS SOME PEOPLE WERENT EVEN FAMILIAR WITH MICHAEL so they would not have such a reason to "grieve" not to this extent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
TeLl Em ThAt It\'S HUMAN NATURE!

Lorrie

December 13, 2009, 11:12:58 PM
Quote from: "babydoll"
AND ALSO CONSIDER, MANY PEOPLE ON THESE SITES ADMIT THEY WERE NEVER FANS SOME PEOPLE WERENT EVEN FAMILIAR WITH MICHAEL so they would not have such a reason to "grieve" not to this extent.
True, babydoll. And then there are the many people like me, who came to terms with Michael's alleged death immediately after June 25, but reconsidered the situation when they realized so many things were wrong with the bizarre picture presented to the general public.

I've already grieved AND accepted Michael's "death." Now I'm waiting to learn the truth about June 25, which the public is NOWHERE near knowing at the moment. I believe part of that truth is the fact that Michael did not die, at least not on that day and/or not in the way reported by the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 11:31:37 PM
Hello Venus,
Welcome. Your post is accurate and well thought out. However, in my opinion, the Kubler-Ross theory is substantiated in research; MJ's death is not.  I do agree, in many ways, collectively we (on this forum) serve as a support group for one another as we continue to lift one another up when we get down about the process of learning the truth (or mostly lack thereof) about Michael's "death". We are a community of believers who are seeking the truth out of an intense desire for peace of mind and justice.

I have to agree with many others here that I just cannot conceive that the entire Jackson entourage (family, friends and acquaintances) would all be vacillating in the same stage of grief (denial). It appears odd, cold and heartless and because there seem to be too many coincidences it seems orchestrated in nature. I really think something is up and in my heart I hope there is because I would love to hear that MJ is healthy and living it up somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

December 13, 2009, 11:45:33 PM
I mourned Michael's "death" with the rest of the world until September.  July and August passed in a blanket of grief.  I have never cried so much in my life like I did for MJ.  In September I discovered some information on the hoax and I became obsessed with the notion that he could still be alive.  At first I just followed the site as a way to deal with the grief, but I found so many inconsistencies about what was reported that I came to believe for myself that Mike is still with us.  

My friends pretty much think I'm still stuck in the denial phase and am only convinced that he is alive because I can't handle the fact that he is "dead."  I know if they would just lurk on this forum for a few minutes they wouldn't think I was so crazy.  

Thankfully, I have all of you who believe in the truth, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

December 14, 2009, 12:02:11 AM
Like many others here, when it was announced that Michael had passed, I grieved for months. I believed it at first and it was like a living hell. Then by chance, I was viewing youtube videos and came across a hoax video. From then on I have been open to the possibility of Michael faking his death. All of the inconsistencies made me realize that something just isn't right here! Yes, I can be quite emotional but I am not stupid. I have also had to face death in my personal life and I understand that when someone is gone we have to accept that. But with this case, it is not as simple as that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 12:18:22 AM
I'm not in denial. Not at all. I could accept Michael is dead if the most of the existent proofs would show this. But we have to admit that there are more proofs that he's alive that that he's dead. That's why i'm still here on this forum trying to understand what really happened and how everything will end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 14, 2009, 01:11:06 AM
Quote from: "tiida11"
I'm not in denial. Not at all. I could accept Michael is dead if the most of the existent proofs would show this. But we have to admit that there are more proofs that he's alive that that he's dead. That's why i'm still here on this forum trying to understand what really happened and how everything will end.

the same for me.. I thought Michael was dead at least for 3 weeks, and I was getting on internet just to see if I could find some more news that prove that Murray in fact was the responsible for Michaels death.. but instead, I've found this hoax theories and it was more convincent that the death theory.. and I started to think that way only by seeing ONE single video on youtube (thanks pianogame!! :P) so then I start to search more info about the hoax, but didn't stop searching the "official" news... and finnaly I stoped that search, it was not worth it.. I do believe he is alive, not just because the family, is because aaaaaall of these that doesn't fix with a "normal" death.

:) i'm a believer, and I will be until someone (and not just a picture) can prove me the opposite.

kisses!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

December 14, 2009, 01:28:23 AM
I'd say, we could not even properly "grieve" because of mixed signals and confusions coming from many sectors...the family, the law enforcent, the business/industry, the media, the hospital/doctors, the friends...etc. The only sector that has the clear and non-confused reaction is the fans.. I feel that we're the only group here who has no other agenda but to know the truth. We've created forums/discussion/videos, etc. to express our sentiments, feelings, thoughts, analyses, etc..If only we were given the FACTS..the truth, and nothing but the truth, this would have given us proper closure a long time ago. The thing is, weighing everything with utmost objectivity, it's easier to come to the conslusion that he could really be more alive than dead. That's the bottomline.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions