2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Don't know whether any has heard this before, but I find it rather odd....

[youtube:1pxw1pg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G91pGc-VNm8&feature=related[/youtube:1pxw1pg4]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi - I remember reading something on this a long time ago. I don't think it's odd at all taken in the right context. If I have time I'll search for the story.

In my Christian upbringing this kind of speech and belief is not unheard of. Mr Morita was very ill, maybe even in a coma (I can't remember). What Michael was doing was reinforcing to Mr Morita that he was loved and appreciated. Mr Morita was reminded to focus on the positive. Michael was speaking blessings into his life. I think Michael also believed that he had some healing power and given the way people react to him I don't doubt that God has blessed him with the gift of healing as healing comes in many forms. It's another wonderful example of the love that Michael held in his heart for others and how he was open to be used by God to reach and bless the lives of others. God bless you Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

This tape is called "healing tape". It's a positive message to touch the soul deep inside, so the body gets better.
It always made me think that Michael was interested in this "mind control" to help people fight by themselves things like cancer for exemple

I always made a link between this tape and what Michael said about Arvizo's cancer : "i put him on a mental program"
Sure he was interested in those possibilities to help people get better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks for that info....so he did have some kind of healing powers then...or at least did practice positive affirmations and positive mind power.  Good to know.  Sorry, I haven't been a fan as such, just an admirer....it's all for L.O.V.E  cheers..xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it's just that i've alway been interested in this side of his personnality. I even think he might have had contact with people knowing about mind control, maybe to learn more about "brain way to work" to know how he could reach people and touch them deep inside. Maybe dangerous game to play, but i'm sure he's been interested. I'd like to talk about this with him....some day !
This tape is really strangely made, sayin things twice, speaking clearly and slowly, it's really "words for the brain", not for the ears...something to talk to the mind and soul, and make Mr Morita trust this words, and get better, feeling loved.

People don't like to talk about Arvizo, but before there was a trial, don't forget this boy had cancer and he got better, being with Michael. What happened if it's not about Michael giving him something he couldn't find. An energy, a strengh, some motivation to live...and this words "mental program" really makes me think Michael "talked" to his soul.

I tried to make some research about this, but i didn't find much. I wish Michael said more about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

MJonmind

I don't know which of the boys with cancer he said it to, but I always remember them saying that Michael told the boy to imagine that he was pacman eating up the cancer cells.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Remember positiveness heals the soul.. the more you are  positive the better your life will be.It is not easy to be positive. For eg. my mom has cancer . She was diagnosed last November, and the doctors told her not bother with chemo, it is too late. I told my mom she will start chemo treatments, to forget what the doctor decided for her.  Well guys she is still alive and the cancer cells are shrinking. She has more energy than I do. We are all positive around her, and she is the most positive person I have ever met.  Michael is a positive man, and he used his knowledge on others. Which that is a gift in itself. He may have had some other gift also which I strongly believe.  I can relate to Michael, since I have also a gift from God, and believe me sometimes these beautiful gifts can get you scared at times. I wasn't always positive in my  life, I had no choice to change my life around. If I did not start being more positive I wouldn't have been here today. That's why when I see negativity in some threads it breaks my heart, to see some of us giving up on Michael. I am not saying that all of you are negative, please do not get me wrong, but some of you are, and it is understandable. We all want answers and fast, or else time passes by us and we are still on square one so we figure he will never come back. Michael may come back and he may not that is his choice, but believe me he is still alive.

I also feel that Michael had healing hands, he probably studied how to do Reike, that heals the human body. What also helped my mom is reike. I have a friend who mastered in Reike it is an amazing feeling after the effect. Love to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Michael probably does have healing hands, but it's only because he is more in touch with the power that is in all of us than some of us may be. Everyone has healing hands. Everyone has energy in their bodies and everyone has the power to use and direct that energy however they choose. As a massage therapist, I know how strong the power of touch can be. Sometimes just purposefully putting your hands on a person can help to heal whatever ails them, especially if it's an emotional blockage. Our bodies have a natural rhythm, a natural flow, and thoughts we think can create actual physical ailments. Body, mind, and spirit are all one. When something is off in one area, everything else is going to respond accordingly.

As far as the tape to goes, I totally "get it" and I know that the power of thought is powerful beyond our imagination. I believe it is our thoughts that create our circumstances, and not the other way around. If we can train our minds to think in a positive, healing, loving way, then our bodies will respond by being stronger, healing themselves, and being able to show love to others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
it's just that i've alway been interested in this side of his personnality. I even think he might have had contact with people knowing about mind control, maybe to learn more about "brain way to work" to know how he could reach people and touch them deep inside. Maybe dangerous game to play, but i'm sure he's been interested. I'd like to talk about this with him....some day !
This tape is really strangely made, sayin things twice, speaking clearly and slowly, it's really "words for the brain", not for the ears...something to talk to the mind and soul, and make Mr Morita trust this words, and get better, feeling loved.

People don't like to talk about Arvizo, but before there was a trial, don't forget this boy had cancer and he got better, being with Michael. What happened if it's not about Michael giving him something he couldn't find. An energy, a strengh, some motivation to live...and this words "mental program" really makes me think Michael "talked" to his soul.

I tried to make some research about this, but i didn't find much. I wish Michael said more about this.

hi, i think he may have used the Silva Method or something like it.

if i remember right, Michael mentioned the alpha channel in this tape? and he told Gavin to visualize Pacman eating up all the bad cancer cells.  fact is, Gavin was a terminal case but miraculously fully recovered, i'm sure largely due also to Michael's unconditional love.

i also saw Michael's handwritten affirmations, which tell me that he was into a mind control program for self-development and for extending help to others. i attended the Silva Method seminars, myself, and it's all for good. i wouldn't be surprised, however, if he also has a natural gift for healing.  he told of mothers asking him to touch their babies, and some mothers told of their children getting well after Michael visited them in hospitals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Don't know whether any has heard this before, but I find it rather odd....

[youtube:2opabdwu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G91pGc-VNm8&feature=related[/youtube:2opabdwu]

Hello 2good2btrue and Happy Nwe Year to you!!!!

Thank you very much for this post !!
I was searching for some photos and I found something about this subject instead,lol.I remember when I saw this for the first time on the forum.
Today after I finished reading to what the wife of Akio Morita had to say about Michael ,the tears started to come down on my face again  :cry: .

[attachment=0:2opabdwu]1987-a.gif[/attachment:2opabdwu]

Michael Jackson - Healing tape that Michael Jackson sent to Mr. Morita of Sony
[youtube:2opabdwu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2An7kgUMpdM&feature=related[/youtube:2opabdwu]

Can you believe that now we are in 2011 and we are still here???? OMG I don't know how much time I can take this,it's heart breaking,it's like it happened yesterday,the pain is still in my heart.I don't understand how can people hate Michael so much,his smile is so pure and gentle ,in this video.Some days ago I was reading some comments regarding the autopsy from Discovery channel and let me tell you that almost all people there where against Michael.People still believe he is guilty and some of them are glad he is "gone".
Michael is such a good person and he cares about the rest of the poeple,we know that.I'm wondering when he had time to help all the people that he helped.Can you imagine what kind of person he is  :( ????
He is the best for me and always will be  :D !!!!

Here is the translation to what the wife of Morita had to say about Michael in 2009:

After Michael Jackson’s “passing” : The first time my husband Akio saw Michael was at Yokohama Stadium in 1987. We traveled from our house in Tokyo to Yokohama and were going on to our villa in Hakone for the weekend. We were simply enthralled by his music and incredible dancing. Unlike today, there were no cell phones and the road conditions were bad, so it was very late when we arrived at the villa. On arrival we received a call from the house in Tokyo saying that Michaels manager had been calling again and again because Michael was anxious to meet with Mr. Morita, so Akio hurriedly called his hotel. Michael thanked Akio for coming to the show and apologized as he felt his performance was not 100%. His voice has not been at its best and he invited us to come again when he promised an even better performance. For artists there is no peak—they constantly strive to do better—to a point that might even be called self-indulgent.  Subsequently, Michael was in Japan at the time of my birthday and he came to a party being held at my home, where this picture was taken. As a vegetarian he avoided meat and fish and as you see we prepared a large plate of Twenty Century (Asian) pears, which were in season. I dont remember anyone else eating them except him, and that day remains a topic of conversation in our house to this day. He found some of Akios toys, such as a mechanical piano, music box, miniature street organ and a record from the Edison Museum, and spent the evening playing with them like a child. While in Japan he visited Sonys head office, the CBS Sony Studio that was in Shinnanomachi, Sony Media World, the Ginza Sony Building and so on, asking many questions and getting hold of the latest Sony products. As promised we were invited to see him perform again at Tokyo Dome in 1992. The studio always arranged for an official photo to be taken backstage and we have many lovely photos that were later signed by the artist. The History Tour came to Tokyo Dome in December 1996. Akio had already fallen ill by that time and I dont remember the details, but I went to the Capitol Tokyu where Michael was staying and rode to the Dome in the same car. Many fans surrounded the car and others followed in taxis. When we stopped at red lights people would pass him paper or handkerchiefs. He would sign them quickly and my job was to hand them back. He gave autographs to so many people between the hotel and the Tokyo Dome, but he never once made a face. He happily signed them, and as I sat next to him helping, I thought what a truly kind person he was. He genuinely looked forward to meeting Akio. In 1995 he released History and at that time had a special shield made to present to Akio, as well as a signed album. On the shield it said: THIS ALBUM OF MY MUSIC WARMLY DEDICATED TO AKIO MORITA FOR OUR EVERLASTING FRENDSHIP. WE ARE LIVING IN THE SAME DREAM FOREVER WITH ALL MY LOVE After Akio fell ill in October 1993, the first message of support we received from abroad was from Michael Jackson. It was a healing tape that he had made himself on which he had recorded his own voices saying Mr. MoritaMr. Morita many times, as well as phrases such as You will get betteryou will speak again, and a gentle song that he had chosen. He also included a handwritten letter that said, Play 3 times a day right before awaking before sleeping and mid day. Michael Jackson. I played it every morning for 10 minutes before Akio got up and every night when I put him to bed for the six years until he passed away. In 1998 Michael performed in Honolulu, Hawaii. Pushing Akio in a wheelchair, we went to see the show at Aloha Stadium, and the next day Michael visited us at our villa. I cant say how delighted Akio was and to this day I can not forget his kindness at that time. It is 10 years since Akio passed away. Michael treated Akio as a respected teacher and friend. Many times he asked questions such as How can I better engage young people?, What can I do to be more respected? and Who should I trust? Michael couldnt trust anyone and he found comfort in children and animals. Now he can rest in the comfort and peace of heaven, unbothered by others. Many times he called me to say I need your help. This was 10 years ago and I regret that at the time, when Akios condition was at its worst, I wasnt able to respond. I am so sorry to Michael for that. But now I believe he is resting peacefully in a happy place. 7 July 2009 Yoshiko Morita

God bless you
 LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

I thought his message was so sweet it is now on my MP3 player so I can listen to it whenever I want to. heheh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this message from MJ is very sweet and encouraging.  It's like he was speaking to the person to let them know they were loved.  MJ let him know that he was special to him too.  He was trying to get him  to think positive so he would get better.  That is a beautiful gesture.  I remember Martin Luther King's son and daughter saying that MJ called their mother to wish her well when she was sick.  They said she was so happy to hear from him.  He told her to listen to some uplifting music or something like that.  I just think he was a kind hearted man that had a lot of compassion for people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

I don't know which of the boys with cancer he said it to, but I always remember them saying that Michael told the boy to imagine that he was pacman eating up the cancer cells.

It was that (SP probably) Avzario kid in the Bashier documentary...
the "star" of the last child molestation trial. Uhhhhhhh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions