Re: The Jackson 5 show...
December 14, 2009, 10:26:29 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I remember Jackie or Tito one saying on LKL that they got a call from Janet asking if he was driving and telling him to pull over and she told him Michael was dead but last night on the show this same person said that he was driving and he heard it on the radio and he had to pull over.  Now which is it...did Janet tell him or did the radio?  

Also, wasn't Marlon (according to the LKL interview last week) shopping at the Venetian when a fan told him?  Last night on the show he was seen picking up his luggage in an airport and that was when he stated that he found out?  

Can these people really not keep their stories straight?

I believe it was Jackie shopping at the Venetian not Marlon.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 14, 2009, 11:01:11 AM
I'd really like to throw my 2 cents into this pot.  The one thing I came away with was this:

WOW!  Michael could not have died at a more opportune time for these brothers!  How CONVENIENT of him to pass away right when they were taping the first episode of their reality show!  If you ask me...TOO DAMN CONVENIENT!  NO ONE would watch that TRIPE if it weren't for Michael's "death"!  NO ONE would watch their interviews on The Today Show or LKL or anywhere...people only watch the interviews and the show HOPING to hear something about MICHAEL!  Something really big had to happen in the news regarding Michael to make that show a success...what's bigger than the super-star's death???

I'm not saying that Michael staged his death to coincide with the show...I think they started filming the show to coincide with Michael's "death"....follow?

All of this leads me to believe that they KNEW that Michael was going to "die" while they were filming the first episode, and the only way they could know that is if his "death" was planned.

Just my opinion, do with it what you will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me?
- Michael Jackson-Privacy

December 14, 2009, 11:04:34 AM
i noticed that on i think it was Jackies shirts
there was one with 3,one with 4,and one with 7?
wonder if that is anything? and when Marlon was talking
i think right before they met with the lawyer, he said, about
the meeting, "this will be the first time we've all got together
since the burial, uh, i mean passing of michael"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 11:34:16 AM
Quote from: "joyaboya"
Quote from: "HiMichael"
Here is the one big clue I caught.  When the brothers met with the lawyer and they were talking about the possibility of doing the comeback show or concert (not sure which it will be?) and right at the end of the meeting, the lawyer said, "you and HIM." I wish I could remember the exact words, but it was something like "I need the thoughts from you and him." It was right at the end of the conversation, and if it comes on youtube, I will look and see exactly what he said, but it stuck out to me like lightning when he said it.quote]

Yes, you are absolutely right! He said : "that will work for him and for you"!

here is the link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is on 8.00 minut

I think by 'him' he is referring to the concert promoter.

It's not related to the hoax, but I have to say - watching this show made me understand, why the brothers never achieved any success after Michael left. They are LAZY! They have absolutely no drive. I mean I know they're older now, but I doubt they were that much different when they were younger. They are just so boring! As curious as I am about the Jackson family, the only member I enjoy watching is Katherine.

I'm under the impression, that they started filming the show after MJ's death (if he IS dead). Like somebody else said, nobody would have watched the show if MJ wasn't 'dead'. And I'm sure they knew that. This is so disgusting (if it's not a hoax).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

December 14, 2009, 01:04:13 PM
Quote from: "sweetheart1311"
Quote from: "joyaboya"
Quote from: "HiMichael"
Here is the one big clue I caught.  When the brothers met with the lawyer and they were talking about the possibility of doing the comeback show or concert (not sure which it will be?) and right at the end of the meeting, the lawyer said, "you and HIM." I wish I could remember the exact words, but it was something like "I need the thoughts from you and him." It was right at the end of the conversation, and if it comes on youtube, I will look and see exactly what he said, but it stuck out to me like lightning when he said it.quote]

Yes, you are absolutely right! He said : "that will work for him and for you"!

here is the link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is on 8.00 minut

I think by 'him' he is referring to the concert promoter.

It's not related to the hoax, but I have to say - watching this show made me understand, why the brothers never achieved any success after Michael left. They are LAZY! They have absolutely no drive. I mean I know they're older now, but I doubt they were that much different when they were younger. They are just so boring! As curious as I am about the Jackson family, the only member I enjoy watching is Katherine.

I'm under the impression, that they started filming the show after MJ's death (if he IS dead). Like somebody else said, nobody would have watched the show if MJ wasn't 'dead'. And I'm sure they knew that. This is so disgusting (if it's not a hoax).

Yeah, someone on the other forum told me that they were referring to the promoter and that is what "him" meant. Oh well.

I agree with comments above.  A show where they sit around at restaurants talking about what they want to do; they go to someone else asking for a hit song, and then they try to throw in drama of jermaine trying to make up his mind about doing something with his brothers... yawn. yawn.  my opinion; michael's death is the only reason that show is on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 14, 2009, 01:25:59 PM
I saw the series last night and the thing that caught me off guard was and I quote " unfortunately June 25-our world changed for ever, it was a surprise to us as it was for you".  I am sorry but it was not a surprise to me it was a shock-a tragedy but not a surprise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 01:50:34 PM
What made me raise my eyebrows was the part where Jermain is being asked a question about the critics saying that the brothers are trying to cash in on Michael's death. Right after the question is asked, the camera shows Halima's face with a smirk.  :? She either knows something, or she is well aware, that the critics are RIGHT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

December 14, 2009, 02:35:26 PM
Another thing that caught me after watching the show again was that when the brothers are all meeting with the attorney in the restaurant, the attorney makes a statement in regards to this having to be huge because Michael was the biggest entertainer in history.  When it pans to Jermaine's face during this comment he has a scowl of jealousy that made me cringe.  Anyone else notice this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

bibiTopic starter

December 14, 2009, 02:43:55 PM
I love reading about everyone's reactions to the show! To me, honestly, the 4 brothers seem so boring and melodramatic...I did  the part where they showed the old house in Gary, Indiana, though.
When is their tour starting anyways? I wonder if they're going to have the success they expect..I bet NOT!
And how is it that they always say something stupid? For example the "great experience" thing...the different ways they found out about Michael...just like Janet completely lied about being in New York, when actually she was in Atlanta...etc. Either they suffer from short term memory or they lie and forget what they say, so they make up another lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 14, 2009, 03:28:31 PM
There was one part where jackie was talking about after michael died he wasnt afraid of dieng and he was going to meet him soon and started smiling which to me was a big clue, and also when tito's kids were talking about uncle michaels death and one of them said they thought it was a hoax then stutters a little and say that it isn't a hoax why would they say that in the show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

December 14, 2009, 04:18:25 PM
Damn y'all hella negative....lol umm I liked it..the hoax comment caught me 2 and there outfits also

They had on clothes they wore on the "day" he died or way after that we seen them wearing on other days on tmz or hollywood tv...

Basicly the timeframes don't match
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 06:01:42 PM
Quote from: "basicenvy"
I'd really like to throw my 2 cents into this pot.  The one thing I came away with was this:

WOW!  Michael could not have died at a more opportune time for these brothers!  How CONVENIENT of him to pass away right when they were taping the first episode of their reality show!  If you ask me...TOO DAMN CONVENIENT!  NO ONE would watch that TRIPE if it weren't for Michael's "death"!  NO ONE would watch their interviews on The Today Show or LKL or anywhere...people only watch the interviews and the show HOPING to hear something about MICHAEL!  Something really big had to happen in the news regarding Michael to make that show a success...what's bigger than the super-star's death???

I'm not saying that Michael staged his death to coincide with the show...I think they started filming the show to coincide with Michael's "death"....follow?

All of this leads me to believe that they KNEW that Michael was going to "die" while they were filming the first episode, and the only way they could know that is if his "death" was planned.

Just my opinion, do with it what you will.

Basicenvy,
I feel that there is some truth to your thoughts. Those same thoughts go through my head. As I recall, Michael did not want to reunite with his bros for the last reunion concert (the Victory tour) but caved because his mom pleaded with him. And, as we all know he loves his mom and didn't want to disappoint her.  I highly doubt that Michael's feelings about touring or giving even one concert with his brothers would have changed. I know Michael has forgiven his family and moved on but that doesn't mean he wants to relive those times.  I think he had moved on and was content/confident and super busy in/with his solo career. I have to agree with Basicenvy that it is rather slick how this all coincides perfectly with MJ's "death". After all, the Jackson 4 or 5 really haven't been a household name for decades now. I still want to know if this scheme is cleverly planned around a real death (if MJ is deceased I believe he was terminal and had time to plan all this hoopla out to create the illusion that he is alive) or if he was that selfless to put himself through this to benefit his family. If he is alive (and I hope and pray daily he is) it would be incredible to see this J5 reunion tour go through with MJ appearing on stage with his brothers when no one (except us, of course) expects it!  If the latter is, in fact, true I believe that may be why the family and even Michael in the recent past (as evidenced in the movie, This Is It) keeps saying "it's all for love, family comes first" etc. etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mjlovebug

December 14, 2009, 07:32:21 PM
I noticed that Jermaine was wearing a shirt that said Bahrain. Didn't Michael go to Bahrain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 08:14:57 PM
Quote from: "mjlovebug"
I noticed that Jermaine was wearing a shirt that said Bahrain. Didn't Michael go to Bahrain?

Yes, he did.  He also went to Ireland in June 2006 to work in the studio with Will.i.am. Jermaine was wearing an Ireland shirt as well.  What can we make of that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me?
- Michael Jackson-Privacy

Tereza

December 17, 2009, 11:12:58 AM
There are two main things irritating me...

1. It's hard for me to believe their tears within this documentary, because they didn't cry that much during the memorials, although they are somehow touching me and I can't help but letting a little tiny bit of doubt into my mind...

2. Everything they say seems to be somehow rehearsed, because they often use the exact same words in the documentary like they did at Larry King's Show. It's like a script they've learned by heart...

3. Numerous things appear to be staged anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions