bibiTopic starter

The Jackson 5 show...
December 13, 2009, 08:57:50 PM
Ok..so I am watching the show and I think some stuff is sort of weird..!!
I mighrt be wrong, but I don't understand how they were planning a Jackson 5 Reunion and reality show before june 25th without Michael. All four brothers are in it, and scenes from date prior to June 25th are shown, yet there is no MJ in their plans of getting back together. Did they just say they were planning this show before so they avoid people saying that they profit of off Michael's "death"?
Also..did anyone else notice those "country"shirts that Jermaine was wearing? One with Ireland and the other one with BAhrain!!!! MAybe they're a clue or something because it seems he wore them on purpose..in my opinion. What do you hink? :?
Oh and by the way...they just said that carrying Michael in a coffin was a "great experience" WOW  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: The Jackson 5 show...
December 13, 2009, 09:17:47 PM
They actually were planning it, I think. There was an artile in the National Enquirer about it as far back as 2007 or 2008. I'll try to find the article for you
I think it's more proof Michael faked his death. They were planning it without him because they knew he wouldn't be there to star in it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Just Got Jacksoned!

December 13, 2009, 09:21:25 PM
Quote from: "bibi"
I mighrt be wrong, but I don't understand how they were planning a Jackson 5 Reunion and reality show before june 25th without Michael. All four brothers are in it, and scenes from date prior to June 25th are shown, yet there is no MJ in their plans of getting back together. Did they just say they were planning this show before so they avoid people saying that they profit of off Michael's "death"?
Also..did anyone else notice those "country"shirts that Jermaine was wearing? One with Ireland and the other one with BAhrain!!!! MAybe they're a clue or something because it seems he wore them on purpose..in my opinion. What do you hink? :?
Oh and by the way...they just said that carrying Michael in a coffin was a "great experience" WOW  :shock:
[/u]

Seriously, a great experience?  Wow, I don't understand their "mourning".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

December 13, 2009, 09:45:24 PM
Woah, one of the guys form 3T just said that they first thought Michael's passing was a hoax... and then realized it "was not a hoax."  Interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 13, 2009, 10:35:42 PM

whoa now that you mention it yeah jermaine had those shirts. those placs have been considered places of interest. bshh i saw 1 and 1 but i didnt make 2 with it.

yeah i didnt like how they seemed to have excluded Mj completely when they were talking (which was supposed to be before june 25) i mean yeah so Mj was preparing for his comeback but they could have at least called him like they did with Janet when they called her over the phone. when the bros were doing their whole little reuniting thing in jermaines living room they could have called up Mike to include him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 11:40:43 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Oh and by the way...they just said that carrying Michael in a coffin was a "great experience" WOW :shock:
[/u]

Seriously, a great experience? Wow, I don't understand their "mourning".

OMG .. I just can say one word .. they're completely "crazy" ..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

December 14, 2009, 04:11:05 AM
Quote from: "Crescendo"

whoa now that you mention it yeah jermaine had those shirts. those placs have been considered places of interest. bshh i saw 1 and 1 but i didnt make 2 with it.

yeah i didnt like how they seemed to have excluded Mj completely when they were talking (which was supposed to be before june 25) i mean yeah so Mj was preparing for his comeback but they could have at least called him like they did with Janet when they called her over the phone. when the bros were doing their whole little reuniting thing in jermaines living room they could have called up Mike to include him.

What I read/heard (can't remember) was, that Mike refused to take part, so why would they call him? Did Janet say "no" to them via phone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 08:14:01 AM
I remember Jackie or Tito one saying on LKL that they got a call from Janet asking if he was driving and telling him to pull over and she told him Michael was dead but last night on the show this same person said that he was driving and he heard it on the radio and he had to pull over.  Now which is it...did Janet tell him or did the radio?  

Also, wasn't Marlon (according to the LKL interview last week) shopping at the Venetian when a fan told him?  Last night on the show he was seen picking up his luggage in an airport and that was when he stated that he found out?  

Can these people really not keep their stories straight?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

bobo

December 14, 2009, 08:27:11 AM
I really doubt what show it will be like without Michael. Michael is the soul of the group from the begining. Sorry, if my words hurt you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]enjoy your day, Michael[/size]

December 14, 2009, 08:27:27 AM
Sorry guys, but do you have a link to watch it online for free? B'cause i am living in Switzerland and i am not able to see it here    also i can't watch it on A&E homepage, it's not available in my country    , i would apreciate if someone could post here a link that works for me... thank you very much!!!  P.s: sorry my english is not so good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

December 14, 2009, 08:45:58 AM
Hi everyone,

After watching the show, I felt a little weird.  have to keep reminding myself that he is alive; because it seemed really strange if he was really dead.  Sorry, just very weird to me for the jackson five to be working on songs, saying they are going to sing some of michael's songs, etc. without michael.  

Here is the one big clue I caught.  When the brothers met with the lawyer and they were talking about the possibility of doing the comeback show or concert (not sure which it will be?) and right at the end of the meeting, the lawyer said, "you and HIM." I wish I could remember the exact words, but it was something like "I need the thoughts from you and him." It was right at the end of the conversation, and if it comes on youtube, I will look and see exactly what he said, but it stuck out to me like lightning when he said it.

And maybe I shouldn't say this, but the part when Jermaine's wife was tying his shoes, made me want to gag.  Sorry, he just really seemed to enjoy the coddling from her; to each their own, I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 14, 2009, 08:58:08 AM
Quote from: "joyaboya"
Sorry guys, but do you have a link to watch it online for free? B'cause i am living in Switzerland and i am not able to see it here    also i can't watch it on A&E homepage, it's not available in my country    , i would apreciate if someone could post here a link that works for me... thank you very much!!!  P.s: sorry my english is not so good

Give this a try...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

December 14, 2009, 09:35:15 AM
Quote from: HiMichael
Here is the one big clue I caught.  When the brothers met with the lawyer and they were talking about the possibility of doing the comeback show or concert (not sure which it will be?) and right at the end of the meeting, the lawyer said, "you and HIM." I wish I could remember the exact words, but it was something like "I need the thoughts from you and him." It was right at the end of the conversation, and if it comes on youtube, I will look and see exactly what he said, but it stuck out to me like lightning when he said it.quote]

Yes, you are absolutely right! He said : "that will work for him and for you"!

here is the link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is on 8.00 minut
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

December 14, 2009, 10:06:36 AM
Very good observations, everybody!

Did anybody happen to notice that when Marlon was in one of the interviews and being asked about Michael's "death", or anything related, he seemed to be trying to hold back a laugh? I'm not sure if he always appears to be like this, but he's so.... Well, I don't know how to describe it, exactly, but he seems so full of himself, like he's the best thing on the planet Earth. And it continues to appear as though he's hiding something, but that's just me.

And, I believe it was Tito whom did this.... But they were talking about Michael, and appeared to be breaking down. I didn't see a tear, however.

I like reading what everyone observes. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 10:24:22 AM
Last night when I was checking out the show, my mom asked me what I was watching & I told her I was just "Checking out" the Jack5on reality show & she told me she felt that the whole family was trying to "Profit off Michael's" "death"(or make money that is) & to her, she thought that was quite pathetic/sad.

To me, I wasn't really Too interested in seeing the show so I highly doubt I'll see it again.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]