The Jackson 5 show...

• 71 Replies

Offline misha86

• Hoaxer

Re: The Jackson 5 show...

• on: December 14, 2009, 05:18:25 PM
Damn y'all hella negative....lol umm I liked it..the hoax comment caught me 2 and there outfits also

They had on clothes they wore on the "day" he died or way after that we seen them wearing on other days on tmz or hollywood tv...

Basicly the timeframes don't match
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline michaelsupporter

• Hoaxer

• on: December 14, 2009, 07:01:42 PM
Quote from: "basicenvy"
I'd really like to throw my 2 cents into this pot.  The one thing I came away with was this:

WOW!  Michael could not have died at a more opportune time for these brothers!  How CONVENIENT of him to pass away right when they were taping the first episode of their reality show!  If you ask me...TOO DAMN CONVENIENT!  NO ONE would watch that TRIPE if it weren't for Michael's "death"!  NO ONE would watch their interviews on The Today Show or LKL or anywhere...people only watch the interviews and the show HOPING to hear something about MICHAEL!  Something really big had to happen in the news regarding Michael to make that show a success...what's bigger than the super-star's death???

I'm not saying that Michael staged his death to coincide with the show...I think they started filming the show to coincide with Michael's "death"....follow?

All of this leads me to believe that they KNEW that Michael was going to "die" while they were filming the first episode, and the only way they could know that is if his "death" was planned.

Just my opinion, do with it what you will.

Basicenvy,
I feel that there is some truth to your thoughts. Those same thoughts go through my head. As I recall, Michael did not want to reunite with his bros for the last reunion concert (the Victory tour) but caved because his mom pleaded with him. And, as we all know he loves his mom and didn't want to disappoint her.  I highly doubt that Michael's feelings about touring or giving even one concert with his brothers would have changed. I know Michael has forgiven his family and moved on but that doesn't mean he wants to relive those times.  I think he had moved on and was content/confident and super busy in/with his solo career. I have to agree with Basicenvy that it is rather slick how this all coincides perfectly with MJ's "death". After all, the Jackson 4 or 5 really haven't been a household name for decades now. I still want to know if this scheme is cleverly planned around a real death (if MJ is deceased I believe he was terminal and had time to plan all this hoopla out to create the illusion that he is alive) or if he was that selfless to put himself through this to benefit his family. If he is alive (and I hope and pray daily he is) it would be incredible to see this J5 reunion tour go through with MJ appearing on stage with his brothers when no one (except us, of course) expects it!  If the latter is, in fact, true I believe that may be why the family and even Michael in the recent past (as evidenced in the movie, This Is It) keeps saying "it's all for love, family comes first" etc. etc.
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Offline mjlovebug

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer

• on: December 14, 2009, 08:32:21 PM
I noticed that Jermaine was wearing a shirt that said Bahrain. Didn't Michael go to Bahrain?

Offline basicenvy

• Hoaxer

• on: December 14, 2009, 09:14:57 PM
Quote from: "mjlovebug"
I noticed that Jermaine was wearing a shirt that said Bahrain. Didn't Michael go to Bahrain?

Yes, he did.  He also went to Ireland in June 2006 to work in the studio with Will.i.am. Jermaine was wearing an Ireland shirt as well.  What can we make of that?

Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me?
- Michael Jackson-Privacy

Offline Tereza

• Hoaxer

• on: December 17, 2009, 12:12:58 PM
There are two main things irritating me...

1. It's hard for me to believe their tears within this documentary, because they didn't cry that much during the memorials, although they are somehow touching me and I can't help but letting a little tiny bit of doubt into my mind...

2. Everything they say seems to be somehow rehearsed, because they often use the exact same words in the documentary like they did at Larry King's Show. It's like a script they've learned by heart...

3. Numerous things appear to be staged anyway.

Offline Tereza

• Hoaxer

• on: December 17, 2009, 12:13:38 PM
well, ok, I mentioned 3 instead of 2 things now :D

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company

• on: December 17, 2009, 01:54:20 PM
I only found one episode. Has the second been aired yet?
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline misha86

• Hoaxer

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:51:35 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
yes the 2nd aired on the same night and the 3rd comes on tomorrow

Offline Banessa

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.twitter.com/blueabbies

• on: December 20, 2009, 02:07:18 AM
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
Woah, one of the guys form 3T just said that they first thought Michael's passing was a hoax... and then realized it "was not a hoax."  Interesting!

This among some of the other things already mentioned here is what also made me raised my brow! Very interesting choice of words to use if you ask me. He could have said He thought it was a joke but why use the word "hoax"????
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

http://www.twitter.com/blueabbies

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: December 20, 2009, 03:51:08 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Another thing that caught me after watching the show again was that when the brothers are all meeting with the attorney in the restaurant, the attorney makes a statement in regards to this having to be huge because Michael was the biggest entertainer in history.  When it pans to Jermaine's face during this comment he has a scowl of jealousy that made me cringe.  Anyone else notice this?

I did notice that!  I really don't trust Jermaine, and I'm starting to honestly think if Michael hoaxed his death that Jermaine doesn't know anything about it.  I know that might seem crazy, but the more I learn about the family, the less likely I think it is that the whole family is in on it.
I will always love you Michael!

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company

• on: December 20, 2009, 07:26:36 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "Gema"
yes the 2nd aired on the same night and the 3rd comes on tomorrow

Thanks
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline fan4ever

• Hoaxer

• on: December 20, 2009, 11:57:20 AM
This video may explain why one of the nephews mentioned that they thought it was a hoax. Because six months earlier prior to his death ,it was reported that Michael had died of a cardic arrest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gY60Vg_zGI

Crescendo

• on: December 20, 2009, 01:05:51 PM
Quote from: "fan4ever"
This video may explain why one of the nephews mentioned that they thought it was a hoax. Because six months earlier prior to his death ,it was reported that Michael had died of a cardic arrest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gY60Vg_zGI

thats weird that there would be a previous hoax that Michael "died" of the same thing 6 months before JUne 25th..

Offline KacyLovesMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: December 20, 2009, 11:26:52 PM
Did anyone catch on tonight's show that Jermaine's wife had a shirt on that says "Michael lives"? I busted out with a loud "HAAAAAAAA!" and rewound it to see it again. lol

Crescendo

• on: December 21, 2009, 08:56:39 AM
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Did anyone catch on tonight's show that Jermaine's wife had a shirt on that says "Michael lives"? I busted out with a loud "HAAAAAAAA!" and rewound it to see it again. lol

no way. i gotta watch it. i recorded it.

anything else? cant believe i missed it.

Offline kdkennedy74

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 09:05:20 AM
I noticed that immediately and looking at the way she normally dresses on the show that style of T-shirt and jeans just didn't seem like something she would wear.  She always looks to me to be in the highest of fashion so as soon as I seen that I sat straight up and took notice!!!

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Offline NoHype

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 10:19:08 AM
A little OT, but I think MJ looks like Jackie...especially the profile. ;)

~Te extrano mi amor~

Offline misha86

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 12:29:14 PM
Quote from: "NoHype"
A little OT, but I think MJ looks like Jackie...especially the profile. ;)
They have always looked the most alike 2 me

Offline sweetheart1311

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 01:29:29 PM
Can somebody post a link for the full 3rd episode? I missed it last night.
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

Offline joyaboya

• Hoaxer

• on: December 23, 2009, 03:40:01 PM
Yes please, can somebody post a link to watch the show online??????????????

THANK YOU :P

......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

Offline jacilovesmichael

• Hoaxer

• on: January 04, 2010, 12:24:27 PM
Does anyone feel like Tito is the only one "out of the loop"? It seems like he is genuinely clueless. Everyone else seems to be in on the hoax. The whole show is just weird. I'm just watching it for the first time online as I don't get that channel. So I apologize for any repeated topics. The whole thing is just a little too convenient for me....

L.O.V.E
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Crescendo

• on: January 04, 2010, 05:54:05 PM
don't yall think it was weird how tito was describing goin to the premiere as a double edged sword? like he said im darned if i go to the premiere and im darned if i dont. like when someone is in mouring are they gonna really pay attention to what people think about them? i would think theyre grief would overshadow anything and if tito really wanted to see the move he would have gone or if he didnt because it would have been too difficult then he wouldn't. he wouldn't be concerned what the people think. y'know?

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer

• on: January 07, 2010, 11:43:48 PM
Quote from: "HiMichael"

And maybe I shouldn't say this, but the part when Jermaine's wife was tying his shoes, made me want to gag.  Sorry, he just really seemed to enjoy the coddling from her; to each their own, I guess.
[/b]

Well, HECK!  :?  I thought that's what people actually get MARRIED for--to touch each other any time they want! And "coddle" the stuffing out of each other. I think little boys need it even more than girls(and that's A LOT). [You GO, good  girl! :D ]

Jermaine's pretty and loving wife GETS it. And she didn't look like she was suffering through it at all :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If you're too good to tie the boy's shoes, you DON'T get it---those are YOUR cute toes in them there shoes....Good thing they didn't show all that  :x yucky ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :lol: sloppy  :lol: kissing on camera, too, eh? EEEEWWWW. 8-) You tickled me! Thank you
ONLY Believe...

Offline Missyb007

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 07:56:31 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Quote from: "bibi"
Ok..so I am watching the show and I think some stuff is sort of weird..!!
I mighrt be wrong, but I don't understand how they were planning a Jackson 5 Reunion and reality show before june 25th without Michael. All four brothers are in it, and scenes from date prior to June 25th are shown, yet there is no MJ in their plans of getting back together. Did they just say they were planning this show before so they avoid people saying that they profit of off Michael's "death"?
Also..did anyone else notice those "country"shirts that Jermaine was wearing? One with Ireland and the other one with BAhrain!!!! MAybe they're a clue or something because it seems he wore them on purpose..in my opinion. What do you hink? :?
Oh and by the way...they just said that carrying Michael in a coffin was a "great experience" WOW  :shock:
[/u]

Seriously, a great experience?  Wow, I don't understand their "mourning".

I really think your post is great, about the Bahrein shirt, I also noticed an "Ireland" shirt,
But I really have to make a comment about this:

they just said that carrying Michael in a coffin was a "great experience" WOW
Seriously, a great experience?  Wow, I don't understand their "mourning".

When my father died, I was asked if I wanted to help carrying his coffin, it was hard but at the same time a "great" expierence, because this way you can deal with losing you're family member better, and it sort of feels "good" to bring them to their final resting place. :) So I'm sorry I don't agree on this one :)

OR it could be..if you think back to Mike saying "This is all a great adventure" that they might be referring to that... :) If not, I don't think anything is strange about this remark :)
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Offline Grazzia

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 08:45:20 AM
enyone has recorded the show till now?
i only saw the first and the second episdoe
if someone can recorde it please do it and post a link here coz i didnt see it
:( please...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal