Puff

Re: TIAI 09/27
September 29, 2010, 08:15:45 AM
Sorry but I've read enough..

I have nothing against Serenitys_Dreams and her posts but this situation is ridiculous..

Kylie, you are registered on this board since December 14, 2009 and you posted only 8 comments, 6 in this thread, nothing against you as well but since I'm the most suspicious person in the world I find it very strange... Why do you want so bad to give to Serenity_Dreams the role of Hoax informer..? You wrote that you believe in TS 100%, but are you sure about that..?

And @Serenitys_Dreams I'd really appreciate if you will clarify it, because I saw that you read here this morning but you didn't bother to post anything...Thanks..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 29, 2010, 08:21:01 AM
Serenity has said that she was not TS nor an informer, is it her fault if one person still think she is? Kylie has obviously misunderstood TS' sentence and link...I think this is TS who can clear this up better if he believes it is necessary. Will Kylie believe Serenity? OMG I feel like I'm writing a soap opera scenario... :?
Well, I just wanted to add that I am really appreciative of the hard work that Mo and Souza have done here and also to all the clue finders and every single poster in here because I feel like I'm more a "thought sharer" so I really appreciate when people come up with good stuff. We are all important here. God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

September 29, 2010, 08:32:37 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Serenity has said that she was not TS nor an informer, is it her fault if one person still think she is? Kylie has obviously misunderstood TS' sentence and link...I think this is TS who can clear this up better if he believes it is necessary. Will Kylie believe Serenity? OMG I feel like I'm writing a soap opera scenario... :?

It's not SD's fault that Kylie is convinced that SD is Mike's informer, but it would have helped had SD posted a reply in this thread.  Kylie started her posts about this yesterday, so the matter could have been cleared 24 hours ago already.

There is no need for TS to clear this up because, like some including you already wrote, Kylie has obviously misunderstood TS' sentence and link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 29, 2010, 09:33:18 AM
Serenity has repeatedly said it has nothing to do with Michael, both from her post as blogs de Souza and Mo are very valuable.
I think the difference is that blogs are more elaborate and very detailed research, I acknowledge that I have not read all, for me the best way is to print all like the TS post, well I could do other people do not may do so, but it is much more comfortable and causes less fatigue and irritation in the eyes, (that's me). All the information I've read on blogs is very valuable as far as I read, I recommend that people have read, and keep an open mind, the mind is like a parachute, it works great when it opens. The listening provides many benefits, new ideas, different approaches
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 09:55:50 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Serenity has repeatedly said it has nothing to do with Michael, both from her post as blogs de Souza and Mo are very valuable.
I think the difference is that blogs are more elaborate and very detailed research, I acknowledge that I have not read all, for me the best way is to print all like the TS post, well I could do other people do not may do so, but it is much more comfortable and causes less fatigue and irritation in the eyes, (that's me). All the information I've read on blogs is very valuable as far as I read, I recommend that people have read, and keep an open mind, the mind is like a parachute, it works great when it opens. The listening provides many benefits, new ideas, different approaches

Not only SD's posts and our blogs, but there is so much valuable info on this board that is ignored.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

September 29, 2010, 09:59:07 AM
Souza,

You say much valuable information is being ignored.  If you have the time, could you point to a couple of things that we should be paying more attention to?  There's so much here that I often get overwhelmed and don't know which threads to follow and which I should ignore.  Thanks so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 10:08:20 AM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Souza,

You say much valuable information is being ignored.  If you have the time, could you point to a couple of things that we should be paying more attention to?  There's so much here that I often get overwhelmed and don't know which threads to follow and which I should ignore.  Thanks so much!
Oh my, there are over 13,000 topics on here... I will see if I can find some stuff tonight if I have the time, but I can't promise you anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 29, 2010, 10:25:07 AM
I scanned through the job Mo@So have done. I am impressed! Congratulations! so much work to make us understand.
I will need to re-read it all to make a conclusion.
Thanks!

About Serenity, I understand what Kylie means and I do also think that she gets "info" but in a different way.
I can also add, that many of Serenity´s researches don´t come out from the blue and I am a "witness" of it, in the way that some of the subjects of her researchs has been already pointed to other people as well but she had the guts, brain, time and capacity to put it all together and give it shape and after that, presenting it to us....solving the "hints" understanding some of the "messages" presented to her.

So, after comparing some of her researches to some of the researches of other people who are not posting them publically because they don´t feel like it...or don´t trust or understand the "messages"...., in some way, we can say that Serenity "got info" from the source...or at least, that is how I understand it.

This "speech" of mine does not mean that I agree 100% with some of the researches and interpretations Serenity has done but i give her credit for it.

I always appreciate every ones input in and for the hoax, even the most silly detail can develop in a full investigation.

Everybody is important in this forum, the most active posters and the less, the lurkers, the jokers, the faithful, the angry......every single one, because we all are searching for one common goal, the truth about the death of our beloved Michael Jackson.

Thanks to every one of you who make possible to learn more about MJ and thanks MJ for uniting us.

Hugs to all of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Kylie

September 29, 2010, 05:26:52 PM
@ Puff,
Not that I need to justify myself to you but,  I have mostly posted in this thread because I feel very strongly that TS is pointing at Serenity being an informer, and none of you are able to see it, that is why I have to keep posting here.
Yes, I wrote that I believe TS 100%, why do you doubt that ?
Is it because I am reading the sentence in the correct way, as it is written, and you are reading it in the way that you want ?

I really do not know how else I can say it, but I will say it again....
The actual question TS asks is:
So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS?

IF NOT TMZ AND/OR TS ....MEANS INFORMERS OTHER THAN TMZ OR TS, SO THE FACT THAT SERENITY'S POST IS ABOUT TMZ HAS NO RELEVANCE BECAUSE TS IS SAYING OTHER THAN TMZ......

Just because I only have a few posts and you have hundreds, does not mean that you know more than me, or that I do not do my own research. In fact, I have also done much research, I just choose to keep it to myself. Forums aren't really my thing, due to the bitching and politics that is rife among them.

And I did not mean to offend anyone, I do read other posts, all I am saying is that in my belief, Serenity researches such a wide range of topics, many of which go ignored because the posts are too long, or that others feel that her information cannot be relevant to the hoax.

Whatvever, anyway...I am not going to waste any more of my time here.
We must all have differences of opnions, that what makes the world go around, and I can see that as much as many here claim to have open minds and can accept anything, this may not actually be the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2010, 08:01:35 PM
Okay I see the confusion, and this is how I see it. "Who are Mike's informers if not TS/TMZ"... is like saying, "Who can you trust if not your mother", meaning...you can't trust anybody if you can't trust your mother. So...if TMZ and TS are not Mike's informers, then there are no informers. Meaning...they are most likely his informers. So if we believe in TS, then we should believe in TMZ.

I don't see how an english speaking person wouldn't understand this way of speaking. And I don't think TS would try to confuse us like that. I really don't think this is worth further debate because it's just a matter of a mishap in communication, not really backed up with anything else...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

*Mo*

September 30, 2010, 12:45:46 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Okay I see the confusion, and this is how I see it. "Who are Mike's informers if not TS/TMZ"... is like saying, "Who can you trust if not your mother", meaning...you can't trust anybody if you can't trust your mother. So...if TMZ and TS are not Mike's informers, then there are no informers. Meaning...they are most likely his informers. So if we believe in TS, then we should believe in TMZ.

I don't see how an english speaking person wouldn't understand this way of speaking. And I don't think TS would try to confuse us like that. I really don't think this is worth further debate because it's just a matter of a mishap in communication, not really backed up with anything else...

Amen to that Jaci.  The boards are loaded with people who's native language is English, so in case the meaning of TS' words was indeed pointing out to SD being an informer, it would have been picked up on shortly after TS posted his post.  It's crystal clear what that sentence means, especially when you take notice of the rest of the "Does MJ Have Any Informers?" part TS posted which is all strong evidence of TMZ being a reliable informer, so I'm not going to waste any more time on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

September 30, 2010, 12:49:46 AM
Quote from: "Kylie"
@ Puff,
Not that I need to justify myself to you but,  I have mostly posted in this thread because I feel very strongly that TS is pointing at Serenity being an informer, and none of you are able to see it, that is why I have to keep posting here.
Yes, I wrote that I believe TS 100%, why do you doubt that ?
Is it because I am reading the sentence in the correct way, as it is written, and you are reading it in the way that you want ?

I really do not know how else I can say it, but I will say it again....
The actual question TS asks is:
So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS?

IF NOT TMZ AND/OR TS ....MEANS INFORMERS OTHER THAN TMZ OR TS, SO THE FACT THAT SERENITY'S POST IS ABOUT TMZ HAS NO RELEVANCE BECAUSE TS IS SAYING OTHER THAN TMZ......

Just because I only have a few posts and you have hundreds, does not mean that you know more than me, or that I do not do my own research. In fact, I have also done much research, I just choose to keep it to myself. Forums aren't really my thing, due to the bitching and politics that is rife among them.

And I did not mean to offend anyone, I do read other posts, all I am saying is that in my belief, Serenity researches such a wide range of topics, many of which go ignored because the posts are too long, or that others feel that her information cannot be relevant to the hoax.

Whatvever, anyway...I am not going to waste any more of my time here.
We must all have differences of opnions, that what makes the world go around, and I can see that as much as many here claim to have open minds and can accept anything, this may not actually be the truth.

Twisting TS' words doesn't mean reading the sentence in the correct way... but I see you didn't get the point...

Please, read what Jaci wrote!

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

is it clear now...?  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 10:41:42 AM
You know, Souza, you really have some points about the valuable info here. I've been here nearly a year, and I've read just about every interesting theory, clue thread and TS post. The problem is, I don't know what I'm supposed to look for. Like I see the new section for coherent theories, and realize that most of the posts there, like Bec's and yours, are also mine! So posting there seems unnecessary for me, I wouldn't be saying anything new. And when you say:
TMZ IS giving information, if only you would read between the lines, so I strongly disagree with you on that. If Serenity is an informer, dozens of others on this forum are too, because they too provide information, which can be found on the web by anyone, if only some people would actually help find that information instead of waiting for others to do the work. TS is providing us with inside information, something no one in hoax land would have figured out.
Well, that's something I often think about. But again, I just don't know what to look for, it's hard to know when there's so many interpretations, whether or not people who speak out are is truly "in on it", the threads about MJ being Jesus or all of that hyper-spiritual-philosophical stuff- I'm a pretty simple lady, I know I'm not as intelligent as most people here because of my education and I'm tired of feeling overwhelmed, and very tired of being referred to as a "lab rat" trapped in some "ARG" lab experiment/maze while someone watches- that's not the way I think of the hoax; I'm usually short, sweet and to the point, I just want to find something useful so that we can move along and finally hear the complete story for once and for all from the source of all of this..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 11:27:48 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
You know, Souza, you really have some points about the valuable info here. I've been here nearly a year, and I've read just about every interesting theory, clue thread and TS post. The problem is, I don't know what I'm supposed to look for. Like I see the new section for coherent theories, and realize that most of the posts there, like Bec's and yours, are also mine! So posting there seems unnecessary for me, I wouldn't be saying anything new. And when you say:
TMZ IS giving information, if only you would read between the lines, so I strongly disagree with you on that. If Serenity is an informer, dozens of others on this forum are too, because they too provide information, which can be found on the web by anyone, if only some people would actually help find that information instead of waiting for others to do the work. TS is providing us with inside information, something no one in hoax land would have figured out.
Well, that's something I often think about. But again, I just don't know what to look for, it's hard to know when there's so many interpretations, whether or not people who speak out are is truly "in on it", the threads about MJ being Jesus or all of that hyper-spiritual-philosophical stuff- I'm a pretty simple lady, I know I'm not as intelligent as most people here because of my education and I'm tired of feeling overwhelmed, and very tired of being referred to as a "lab rat" trapped in some "ARG" lab experiment/maze while someone watches- that's not the way I think of the hoax; I'm usually short, sweet and to the point, I just want to find something useful so that we can move along and finally hear the complete story for once and for all from the source of all of this..

I totally understand and appreciate your point of view. I do think it's important though to realize that this whole thing is affecting everyone in different ways. They hyper-spiritual-philosohical stuff is the stuff that I can relate to most. I get frustrated in the threads about the legal side of things and all the technicalities, so I can relate to your frustration even though it's regarding something different. I think that's what's so cool about it all though is that it is reaching many different kinds of people, bringing us all together so that what each of us lack individually can be made up by the strengths of someone else. If we were all the same and like-minded, we may never find the truth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

gwynned

September 30, 2010, 06:14:47 PM
I can relate to everyone's frustration.  I too want it all written out for me in an A-Z fashion at one all inclusive source where everything is properly catalogued, no cross postings, no drama, etc.  It's somewhat like reading a great mystery novel.  The temptation is to read the last few pages to see who done it cuz the suspense is killing you.  This is, of course, much more than that.  Many of us have had profound life changing experiences.  We've made friends, stretched our minds to encompass new possibilities about our history and our future, and spent some time looking at that (wo)man in the mirror.  I guess what I'm saying is that this really is a great adventure and we may as well enjoy the ride as long as it lasts, without too much concern as to where it is leading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions