Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Lady J"
Quote from: "mumof3"
I keep tryiong to find out more about this and all i get is Michael jackson and the final curtain call

thank you, friend.

I can't imagine that they'd block the view to engrave or place the name on there, would they? It does give me an uneasy feeling as well.

Hopefully it will say "James Brown" instead of Michael Jackson??
I wouldn't think that they would block off a crypt to simply place a name on a crypt. Didn't they say that the crypt was blocked off from the public in the first place... I remember. Hearing them say that he would be very difficult to get to and only family or people registered would have any sort of access to that area... Something doesn't make any sense.... Yet again
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[[background=][/background]/color]

oops...
Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:40:03 AM by 2MuchMJLuv
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
I'm channeling the optimist in me and this all just seems pretty logical. Money talks and everybody has a fee. Even if MJ died and was buried elsewhere--and the family asked FL to say that he is there in order to protect his privacy, I'm sure that they'd do it. I mean, why not? Like someone mentioned, anyone  can buy a plot and leave it empty. As part of the hoax you'd almost BETTER add a name plate of some sort.  Think about it: we're investigators who have memorized the g-damned campus grounds. Personally my take on all of this is that FL will not be able to keep people from staring and analyzing MJ's "resting place". It will be a distraction, and knowing the Jackson family (mainly Katherine), she would've requested the black curtain. He's not in it--it's empty--plain and simple. The less attention--the better.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions