suspicious mind

seeing majestic here makes me think of this docu. we have seen the part where the guy actually talks to joe but i don't think we have seen it all. some are not going to like it but i find it interesting.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson 21m
There's nothing like receiving the MOST BEAUTIFUL PINK ROSES!!! THANK U SOOO MUCH @Oprah its VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! pic.twitter.com/v3xEPfIw6L

I don't understand how La Toya can be so kind to Oprah if Oprah was so mean to her brother Michael.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

seeing majestic here makes me think of this docu. we have seen the part where the guy actually talks to joe but i don't think we have seen it all. some are not going to like it but i find it interesting.

Thanks Suspicious-- just watching this video. I had preciously only seen the interview he had with Joe and MJ, where he asks the offending "boyfriend" question.  At 18:20 Magestic says, "If Latoya does something with you, you can forget about doing something with Michael (Katherine?) That's different, Michael loves his mother."  Hmm...?  That may have been the case around the accusation years because of Latoya's betraying comments then (Gordon abuse), but I feel that's all been taken care of behind the scenes, and the Jackson family are again a solid team behind Michael.

At 40:36 this Terry George talks about Michael supposedly talking sexual while on the phone with him. In this other video he is questioned about it because of the 2003 accusations. In the short cassette tape convo MJ says he likes kids, but right next he says he likes "fish" and then laughs. Terry doesn't seem to have a clue that MJ is talking about pretty girls!  What an idiot and a liar.

And here's a telling comment about this lying Terry George.
rochey1010 10 months ago
Now lets get the real truth out cause again not being told...Terry George owns a phone sex company now but when he accused MJ of the above he didn't have money and it was only AFTER the Chandlers he spoke out...He sold his story to a tabloid and told them that he loved MJ but MJ discarded him..What he left out was he stalked MJ and other celebs and even dressed like him...He used to record everything for mementos so where's the masturbation phone call? He's in the FBI Files too that vindicate MJ

What I got from the video was the Uri seemed to genuinely feel badly about intruducing Bashir to MJ. He also confirmed that MJ loved kids with a pure heart. Joe really strongly supported/defended MJ in whatever he did. And I really felt increasingly annoyed with this Louis for never asking questions about MJ that had to do with the reasons his fans and friends loved him so much; they were all connected with 'why is MJ so eccentric' --just RUDE, RUDE, RUDE... :icon_mad:  No wonder MJ called those media all TRASH!!  Again, I could feel a glimpse into why MJ felt so hurt by people around him that he trusted, usually letting him down (for money).  I love you, Michael!

Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 03:44:51 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Thanks Suspicious-- just watching this video. I had preciously only seen the interview he had with Joe and MJ, where he asks the offending "boyfriend" question.  At 18:20 Magestic says, "If Latoya does something with you, you can forget about doing something with Michael (Katherine?) That's different, Michael loves his mother."  Hmm...?  That may have been the case around the accusation years because of Latoya's betraying comments then (Gordon abuse), but I feel that's all been taken care of behind the scenes, and the Jackson family are again a solid team behind Michael.

At 40:36 this Terry George talks about Michael supposedly talking sexual while on the phone with him. In this other video he is questioned about it because of the 2003 accusations. In the short cassette tape convo MJ says he likes kids, but right next he says he likes "fish" and then laughs. Terry doesn't seem to have a clue that MJ is talking about pretty girls!  What an idiot and a liar.

And here's a telling comment about this lying Terry George.
rochey1010 10 months ago
Now lets get the real truth out cause again not being told...Terry George owns a phone sex company now but when he accused MJ of the above he didn't have money and it was only AFTER the Chandlers he spoke out...He sold his story to a tabloid and told them that he loved MJ but MJ discarded him..What he left out was he stalked MJ and other celebs and even dressed like him...He used to record everything for mementos so where's the masturbation phone call? He's in the FBI Files too that vindicate MJ

What I got from the video was the Uri seemed to genuinely feel badly about intruducing Bashir to MJ. He also confirmed that MJ loved kids with a pure heart. Joe really strongly supported/defended MJ in whatever he did. And I really felt increasingly annoyed with this Louis for never asking questions about MJ that had to do with the reasons his fans and friends loved him so much; they were all connected with 'why is MJ so eccentric' --just RUDE, RUDE, RUDE... :icon_mad:  No wonder MJ called those media all TRASH!!  Again, I could feel a glimpse into why MJ felt so hurt by people around him that he trusted, usually letting him down (for money).  I love you, Michael!

hey there, during the part with joe just before the interview a call comes in , did i hear them say it was amir as in the guy who was on the stand during the murray trial? was he supposed to be around that long?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)
October 28, 2013, 07:40:44 PM
Is Jackson family starting to hint Michael could be alive?? Hope so!!

PS: This has been tweeted 7 hours ago although doesn't appear in my sreenshot, sorry you can check the link.

Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:43:30 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Re: LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)
October 28, 2013, 10:58:18 PM
Did you guys see she posted a picture about the snow, and there are trash beans on it.

yes, maybe it's just a trashy coincidence.... first Paris then La Toya You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael's favorite meal  'KFC'.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions