GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Oh I don't know. Becca, what you are saying is scary.  But at the same time she was the one who told people to watch The Illusionist. Are the Jacksons capable of playing with our emotions like this??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wrote Latoya last night and asked if she was talking about MJ and
how exactly she saw him........ no response yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Maybe the crying was for those who arrived with her? I found something, I have to hurry to sleep it's like 4:40am been looking at the numerolgy a bit and found this blog, I'll just post the relevent bits, I am not sure if it's been stated before but it can not be a coincidence, it would have to be precisley timed to get the numbers.

This stood out clearly as I read the press coverage of Michael Jackson’s death.

“The 911 call went in at 12:21. But it was already too late.”

911 are important numbers in current evolutionary movement, and are not just the emergency code for the United States. The symbolism in this instance suggests that if we wait until 12-21-2012 to make the necessary changes in ourselves and on Earth, it will, indeed be too late.

And then, as if to repeat the warning, I read: Jackson was pronounced dead at 2:26pm, and again 18 minutes later at 2:44pm.

1+8 (minutes) = 9

2+2+6=10. 1+0=1

2+4+4=10. 1+0=1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I am very concerned about Latoya's tweet and her visit to FL, it makes me wonder if Jackson family are just fooling us to make some money from Michael's death, I don't understand Latoya's visit to FL yesterday and that crying and shaking, I thought The Jacksons concerts were going to be just an illusion but they are happening successfully (thank God), I wouldn't like to lose my faith in the hoax I hope next monday we will have a gift from Front to give us light and strength to carry on with this hoax  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I wrote Latoya last night and asked if she was talking about MJ and
how exactly she saw him........ no response yet.

i think you will find that she wont respond to that Q.

:icon_neutral:
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:55:57 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I am very concerned about Latoya's tweet and her visit to FL, it makes me wonder if Jackson family are just fooling us to make some money from Michael's death, I don't understand Latoya's visit to FL yesterday and that crying and shaking, I thought The Jacksons concerts were going to be just an illusion but they are happening successfully (thank God), I wouldn't like to lose my faith in the hoax I hope next monday we will have a gift from Front to give us light and strength to carry on with this hoax  :moonwalk_:

lol. yeah. they're trying to fool us.actually it's to fool the media. mj hated media. alot of stuff that his family said stood out..saying that he was a master manipulator of the media. so he's manipulating the media, but at the same time, they're dropping clues for usto let the believers know that he's fine. as far as going to forest lawn..idk what for..there's not a body in the casket, and if there is one..it's a wax figure. the only thing that would be in there would be clothes.ah..oh well. i just know he isn't dead. too much is being revealed. especial when i saw excerpts of  jermaine jackson's book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Chicana:

oh well. i just know he isn't dead. too much is being revealed. especial when i saw excerpts of  jermaine jackson's book.

What kind of excerpts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Chicana:

oh well. i just know he isn't dead. too much is being revealed. especial when i saw excerpts of  jermaine jackson's book.

What kind of excerpts?

ah sections in the book. it was on a video i watched. pictures and stuff and what he said about each one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I guess Michael was there in disguise and she met him. May be she didn't see him for a long time and cried real tears when she saw him. Real tears are always good for the hoax, acting is not always easy. It always take so much effort. So the tweet makes sense. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

I think anytime the jacksons do an interview or seen publiclly where they know there is media its like they have a planned script and its all to fool the media and clear MJs name from the garbage!!!! Plus its like a game to them so its fun. I am interested to know what kind of stuff you say is revealed in Jermaines book like the guy above said........ I tell you what.... If MJs family would mess with us and fans to make $$$$$ that way I wouldnt be to happy and probly couldn't
support them anymore...... I am confident in the facts we have that its all a hoax though.......
like Souza said........BAAAAAAAAAM PLEASE MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

humm the shaking makes me think more of an adrenaline rush as opposed to grief . unless : one: it was the first time she had been back since 2009
                                                                                                                                                   two: it was the first time she had seen bj since the death and the emotions were of feeling bad about 
                                                                                                                                                            his grief
                                                                                                                                                   three: something is going on that has her frightened
just some thoughts

becca did the vision person speak to latoya before or after you saw this behavior?

Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:52:20 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

emulik

I guess Michael was there in disguise and she met him. May be she didn't see him for a long time and cried real tears when she saw him. Real tears are always good for the hoax, acting is not always easy. It always take so much effort. So the tweet makes sense. Just my opinion.
I think the same diggyon! maybe they have not chance to meet for a long time, so meeting after such long time is very emotional. Maybe Michael was disquised as a fan, so they had a chance to talk and hug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

YoungMack, I agree I think she's acting for the media to see, and even 1 or 2 fans can quickly spread the message of what they saw.
Latoya's a good actress and can cry on the spot like Paris. Here she is crying for Bubbles, especially at 3:45.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3bf7Yz9dFY[/youtube]

Simpa
Quote from: becca26
[...]Oh the person that I believe to the pic of her was the guy that is seen with her that they call her Manager he was with her andan old er gray haired man and two ladies. They were looking at some cards and flowers that were outside, then they made there way to us, [...]
Wait a minute, you said there was "an older man" there? Did you manage to take a good look at him? Did he speak? Can you tell us more about him? None of you guys took any photos of that short encounter?
It seems odd that LaToya phoned B.J right after, when he was still with you guys, to ask him about a certain fan who claimed to have had visions of Michael. Also that long shaking hug... and the shopping bags...seems like everything went according to some scheduling that day: shopping, Forest Lawn, meeting with B.J., phone call to B.J., etc...
June 21st, 2012 = 06 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 +1 + 2 = 14 [7+7] ---> 77
article posted at 12:40  [1+2+4 = 7] AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Totalling 777!  I would like to get really excited over this old man disguise possibility, but until there’s pictures, I have to keep calm. If her manager was taking pictures, maybe they will soon come out maybe even TMZ.

Leilani81
And then, as if to repeat the warning, I read: Jackson was pronounced dead at 2:26pm, and again 18 minutes later at 2:44pm.

1+8 (minutes) = 9

2+2+6=10. 1+0=1

2+4+4=10. 1+0=1
Logically in order it would be 191, but... and TS didn’t mention this numerology tidbit in his extremely detailed examination of the 911 call. That sneaky guy thought he leave it to someone here to discover!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

humm the shaking makes me think more of an adrenaline rush as opposed to grief . unless : one: it was the first time she had been back since 2009
                                                                                                                                                   two: it was the first time she had seen bj since the death and the emotions were of feeling bad about 
                                                                                                                                                            his grief
                                                                                                                                                   three: something is going on that has her frightened
just some thoughts

I happend before she was sobbing and sniffeling when she was coming out of the enterance, the lady told her about the visions when she was getting into the car. The gray haired man was too short to be mj was was about 5'7. They was no media around to answer someone elses question. I looked threw the door way while she was in there it was only her, her manager, the short gray haired man and the 2 ladies and a cuple of forest lawn sercurity guys. As far as where my thoughts stand with the hoax so much still makes no sense so I can say I am 100% either way....oh and BJ was not crying he was just holding her while she cried.

becca did the vision person speak to latoya before or after you saw this behavior?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Grace

I got there around 2:20pm, As I pulled up I saw BJ come out of the door of Holly Terrace, he was just in there paying respects. Then he came out and was talking to a cuple of fans were there. I saw a black Rolls Roce and thought this was no fans car, Im going to hang around and see. So Bj starts to talk to me, he told me that La Toya was in there, but he didn't get why she rented a Rolls Roce when she has her own car and fans would reconize it was a Jackson cause it is an exspensive car..... Oh the person that I believe to the pic of her was the guy that is seen with her that they call her Manager he was with her and an old er gray haired man and two ladies. They were looking at some cards and flowers that were outside, then they made there way to us, this was when she signed a fans note book and signed it June 12th 2012, she was a mess at that time, then she thanked me for my love, then she saw Bj, she hugged him for what seemed for ever, shaking crying, real sad.....she had gone shopping right before we saw all the bags when they opened the trunk. We left and went to get something to eat before we went to Carolwood, when we were in the restaurant Bjs cell rang, it was La Toya she was asking about a fan that talked to her before she got into her call that said she had visions of seeing Michael, and La Toya wanted to know if Bj or any of us knew her, and Bj said no we don't know her, Ill try to find out her name, but she seems real crazy. But thats what happend, there was no Tmz, no media, no crying fans to provock her to be emotional...so Im not sure what else to say, same thing happend when I saw Rebbie at Austins show last month, she was very sad when she saw my drawing of Michael, Im just letting you know from what I have witnessed. Love to you all.

LaToya has a fan's current mobile phone no. and bothers to call to ask about another fan who has visions of seeing Michael?

Weren't fans banned from Holy Terrace?
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:16:13 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal