mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson
Just wanted to thank you all for the lovely cards & flowers! The Remembrance ! The Thoughtfulness! The Love!

I wonder who took this picture??? and why??? Also, why is it so Blurry??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lol that's my latest tweet.

Damn. I'm so not savvy. *slaps forehead* get with the program Aussie !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

@becca26, who is BJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@becca26, who is BJ?

He's just a very dedicated MJ fan.

Here he is at MJ's trial:

And at CM's Trial:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

curls

^^ Thank you @MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW! That sarcophage is HUGE!  :icon_question: It never made the impression it was so tall ...  :WTF: Yeah, I know La Toya is a petite but still ....  :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@becca26, who is BJ?
He's just a very dedicated MJ fan.
Here he is at MJ's trial:

And at CM's Trial:

About 2 months ago, on April the 29th,  B.J. Hickman started twitting intensely.
He often goes to Forest Lawn, it seems he has a special pass to go there.

Yesterday LaToya twitted him about having met him at Forest Lawn!
I think she did this to validate his twitter account, because at the beginning of June, people accused him of pretending to be B.J. Hickman .
This is his blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are some of my print screens from twitter...

Twits from April 29th

Twits from June

So basically he is a great MJ fan, who made himself acknowledged by the family, because of his great support during the trials.
But he is a non-believer, at least that's what "officially" can be seen from what he posts
But if you go and read his twitter account starting with the first day he posted there , april29th, sometimes ... the way he formulates his twits, makes you wonder... is he a believer or not?
Now interesting that LaToya posted that awkward twit which can be interpreted dually!!

I went to Forest Lawn yesterday I hand no idea that she was going to be there, I saw a black Rollsroce outside so I hung around to see whom it was, then BJ came up to me and said hi, very nice guy then LaToya came out and was crying and shaking, she seemed so sad...very upset...
I felt so bad, I wanted to hug her, she knows BJ and she gave him a big hug, she didn't want to let him go, she was very upset, there was no media, only like 5 fan with myself and BJ included so take what you will from that, Im at a loss for words...still doesn't still well something is def off...just can't put my finger on it.

Even more bizarre is what @becca26 is telling us here ^^
I mean why would LaToya play a "crying-role" at Forest Lawn if there were only a few fans present and no media , no cameras!?
Why would she want to hoax-pretend in front of those people? Were those tears real? Maybe she got highly emotional seeing those fans who really believed Michael died?
What brought her to an estate of not only "crying, but also shaking and being very upset"? This really disturbs me to know!
And then she goes home and posts on twitter that "it was GREAT to see Michael" ??  :WTF:
Something's not right and very contradictory here! I just don't now what to believe.

@MjonMind: I like what you said! and you may be right!
Quote from: MjonMind
I think she meant,
'Good Night All! It's been a very long day! Michael I Love You! It was great seeing you (all) today!'
- If she meant "it was great to see Michael", then that's bizarre, unless she really DID meet Michael (secretly or in disguise of a fan, maybe??)
- If she meant "it was great to see those fans there", then it's bizarre again because what's so great about "crying and being shaky and VERY upset"?, as becca26 recalls.
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:02:29 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i guess there must be an element of guilt when the jacksons look at distraught fans. afterall they are and capable of human emotion  :)

though the family arent really grieving, there certainly must have been emotional ups and downs supporting michael through this and playing their hoaxy role since 09.

i guess one needs to take comfort in the V link...

Your own father said that artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie, but because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.

Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

I got there around 2:20pm, As I pulled up I saw BJ come out of the door of Holly Terrace, he was just in there paying respects. Then he came out and was talking to a cuple of fans were there. I saw a black Rolls Roce and thought this was no fans car, Im going to hang around and see. So Bj starts to talk to me, he told me that La Toya was in there, but he didn't get why she rented a Rolls Roce when she has her own car and fans would reconize it was a Jackson cause it is an exspensive car..... Oh the person that I believe to the pic of her was the guy that is seen with her that they call her Manager he was with her and an old er gray haired man and two ladies. They were looking at some cards and flowers that were outside, then they made there way to us, this was when she signed a fans note book and signed it June 12th 2012, she was a mess at that time, then she thanked me for my love, then she saw Bj, she hugged him for what seemed for ever, shaking crying, real sad.....she had gone shopping right before we saw all the bags when they opened the trunk. We left and went to get something to eat before we went to Carolwood, when we were in the restaurant Bjs cell rang, it was La Toya she was asking about a fan that talked to her before she got into her call that said she had visions of seeing Michael, and La Toya wanted to know if Bj or any of us knew her, and Bj said no we don't know her, Ill try to find out her name, but she seems real crazy. But thats what happend, there was no Tmz, no media, no crying fans to provock her to be emotional...so Im not sure what else to say, same thing happend when I saw Rebbie at Austins show last month, she was very sad when she saw my drawing of Michael, Im just letting you know from what I have witnessed. Love to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Can I ask how all this sits with you personally regarding the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I got there around 2:20pm, As I pulled up I saw BJ come out of the door of Holly Terrace, he was just in there paying respects. Then he came out and was talking to a cuple of fans were there. I saw a black Rolls Roce and thought this was no fans car, Im going to hang around and see. So Bj starts to talk to me, he told me that La Toya was in there, but he didn't get why she rented a Rolls Roce when she has her own car and fans would reconize it was a Jackson cause it is an exspensive car..... Oh the person that I believe to the pic of her was the guy that is seen with her that they call her Manager he was with her and an old er gray haired man and two ladies. They were looking at some cards and flowers that were outside, then they made there way to us, this was when she signed a fans note book and signed it June 12th 2012, she was a mess at that time, then she thanked me for my love, then she saw Bj, she hugged him for what seemed for ever, shaking crying, real sad.....she had gone shopping right before we saw all the bags when they opened the trunk. We left and went to get something to eat before we went to Carolwood, when we were in the restaurant Bjs cell rang, it was La Toya she was asking about a fan that talked to her before she got into her call that said she had visions of seeing Michael, and La Toya wanted to know if Bj or any of us knew her, and Bj said no we don't know her, Ill try to find out her name, but she seems real crazy. But thats what happend, there was no Tmz, no media, no crying fans to provock her to be emotional...so Im not sure what else to say, same thing happend when I saw Rebbie at Austins show last month, she was very sad when she saw my drawing of Michael, Im just letting you know from what I have witnessed. Love to you all.

Wow! becca26, THANK you so much for this detailed report of what you were able to witness.
This is very interesting!! and disturbing at the same time!!

Quote from: becca26
[...]Oh the person that I believe to the pic of her was the guy that is seen with her that they call her Manager he was with her and an old er gray haired man and two ladies. They were looking at some cards and flowers that were outside, then they made there way to us, [...]
Wait a minute, you said there was "an older man" there? Did you manage to take a good look at him? Did he speak? Can you tell us more about him? None of you guys took any photos of that short encounter?
It seems odd that LaToya phoned B.J right after, when he was still with you guys, to ask him about a certain fan who claimed to have had visions of Michael. Also that long shaking hug... and the shopping bags...seems like everything went according to some scheduling that day: shopping, Forest Lawn, meeting with B.J., phone call to B.J., etc...

I can't help thinking about how good was the timing of both the TMZ article and Latoya's twitter-messages, yesterday on June the 21st!! 
It's all so very well planned.
Yet, I don't know what to make of her tears and shaking ....

June 21st, 2012 --- > 21 = 7 + 7+ 7 --- > 777
June 21st, 2012 = 06 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 +1 + 2 = 14 [7+7] ---> 77

article posted at 12:40  [1+2+4 = 7] AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 08:20:04 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just read a comment on FB by someone who has been there at Forest Lawn and saw La Toya.

The person said La Toya was "crying and shaking and she was so sad".

Show must go on.....right?

it's all an act...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow! becca26, THANK you so much for this detailed report of what you were able to witness.
This is very interesting!! and disturbing at the same time!!

Quote from: becca26
[...]Oh the person that I believe to the pic of her was the guy that is seen with her that they call her Manager he was with her and an old er gray haired man and two ladies. They were looking at some cards and flowers that were outside, then they made there way to us, [...]
Wait a minute, you said there was "an older man" there? Did you manage to take a good look at him? Did he speak? Can you tell us more about him? None of you guys took any photos of that short encounter?
It seems odd that LaToya phoned B.J right after, when he was still with you guys, to ask him about a certain fan who claimed to have had visions of Michael. Also that long shaking hug... and the shopping bags...seems like everything went according to some scheduling that day: shopping, Forest Lawn, meeting with B.J., phone call to B.J., etc...

I can't help thinking about how good was the timing of both the TMZ article and Latoya's twitter-messages, yesterday on June the 21st!! 
It's all so very well planned.
Yet, I don't know what to make of her tears and shaking ....

June 21st, 2012 --- > 21 = 7 + 7+ 7 --- > 777
June 21st, 2012 = 06 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 +1 + 2 = 14 [7+7] ---> 77

article posted at 12:40  [1+2+4 = 7] AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

they're putting on an act. all of the fake crocodile tears, all of this "emotional" stuff is an act. i can tell an act from the real thing. i've been sad over loosing a loved one and i also know how to fake a cry too. stars in movies and soap operas do it all the time. they're entertainers. if they're doing fake crocodile tears, and it's around someone...anyone..they'll do it. burst out in tears and everything (fake). but hey, this is all pretty entertaining i must say. this act is for people who don't believe. i don't buy the fake tears.  :moonwalk_: :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agreed, Brie.

The Jacksons are all entertainers and have many talents. They've been doing it this whole time, which is why they are still in the magazines and all that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Agreed, Brie.

The Jacksons are all entertainers and have many talents. They've been doing it this whole time, which is why they are still in the magazines and all that.

i totally agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions