PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)
November 02, 2011, 05:06:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is happening?  WTF??

Or this hoax is coming to an end and the family is doing its job, or I do not know what it all means.

Could the  Jacksons just  be playing with us?  /pull hair/

Why would the family play with us? A reason pls?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 02, 2011, 05:22:32 PM
latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
I would love for Murray to take the stand @HLNtv @Janevelezmitchell @ justice4michael #MurrayTrial
9 hours ago

Michael I love you! Good night all........
17 hours ago »

He is a true king and I'm so blessed to have known him for 50 years, I will ALWAYS treasure each and every moment we shared together.
17 hours ago

Present time again

I watched some parts of the illusionist.
LaToya wrote that Michael is a King. in the movie a girl is going to marry a Prince (or king?). The girl does not want to marry him so she poisons him a little for him to fall asleep and then all the murder evidences are planted.
Ok....who is who in this hoax? Why is LaToya talking about the Illusionist?
I´m sorry, not my brightest day to puzzle bits.

It's a very beautiful movie. You should watch it Gema. There is a fake death in this movie and the death was planned by the illusionist. For a moment we think the girl is dead. The illusionist makes everyone believe that the girl is dead. Then he also disappears. But at the end of the movie, we find out that the girl is alive and the illusionist appear again and meets with his lover.

Latoya has been saying this "death" is an illusion too. Can there be any movie that explains this hoax better? Illusionist (Michael) planned his death. We all thought that he was dead but he was alive in real. The same scenario with the movie.

Eisenheim was born the son of a cabinetmaker (Andreas Grothusen) in Austria-Hungary. One day when he was a teenager, Eisenheim (played as young man by Aaron Johnson) meets a traveling magician (David Forest) along a road. The magician performs several tricks for him and then, according to various accounts, both the magician and the tree he was sitting under vanish. Eisenheim becomes obsessed with magic tricks after this.

He also falls in love with Sophie, the Duchess von Teschen (Biel, played as a young lady by Eleanor Tomlinson ), a noblewoman well above his social class; her parents have hired Eisenheim's father as a cabinetmaker. Young Eisenheim makes Young Sophie a unique marquetry puzzle locket, which if twisted correctly reveals a small, hidden photograph of Eisenheim. Although the two are forbidden to see each other, they meet in a secret hideout chamber in the woods, where Eisenheim tells of his plans to go to China to learn more magic and Sophie promises to go with him. On the day that they are going to leave, however, the police come looking for Sophie. The two hide in the secret room and Sophie begs Eisenheim to make them both disappear. He is unable to fulfill this request and the two are separated.

Eisenheim leaves his village to travel the world; he perfects his magic and returns 15 years later as a master illusionist. He meets Sophie at one of his performances, when she is volunteered by the ruthless Crown Prince Leopold as a reluctant participant in a trick. He soon learns that Sophie is expected to marry the Crown Prince, who purportedly has a history of abuse towards women. Eisenheim and Sophie, having recognized each other, meet privately, whereupon it is revealed that Sophie still has the locket he made for her years ago. After humiliating the Crown Prince during a private show, Eisenheim finds his hit performance shut out of Vienna. When Sophie comes to offer him help, the two at first fight, but Eisenheim soon kisses her, leading to the consummation of their relationship and the realization that they are still in love after all this time. They plan to flee the Empire together; but first, Sophie points out, something must be done to stop Leopold, who, she reveals, is planning a coup d'etat to usurp the Crown of Austria from his aging father, the Emperor Franz Joseph I, while using his engagement to her to win the Hungarian half of the Empire as well. She also knows that the Crown Prince will view her as disposable if she leaves him for another man, and that he will have both her and Eisenheim followed and killed in order to protect his ego.

Leopold finds out from Uhl, who was following the couple, that Sophie has met with Eisenheim. While drunk, Leopold confronts Sophie and accuses her of being a whore. She tells him that she will not marry him or have anything to do with his plan. When she attempts to leave, he appears to murder her in the stables with a sword cut across her neck. Unfortunately, Leopold's royal status makes any accusations against him unthinkable, despite an existing belief among the people that Leopold has murdered a woman in the past. As Eisenheim plunges into despair and the citizens of Vienna begin to suspect Leopold of Sophie's murder, Uhl observes Eisenheim's actions more closely on behalf of Leopold.

Wracked with grief, Eisenheim prepares a new kind of magic show, using mysterious equipment and Chinese stagehands. Eisenheim purchases a run-down theater and opens a new performance. During his show, Eisenheim apparently summons spirits, leading many to believe that he possesses supernatural powers.

Leopold decides to attend one of Eisenheim's shows in disguise. During this show, Eisenheim summons the spirit of Sophie who says someone in the theater murdered her, panicking Leopold. Uhl pleads with Eisenheim to stop, but Eisenheim refuses. Finally, Leopold orders Eisenheim's arrest, but when Uhl tries to arrest him during a live show, Eisenheim's body fades and disappears.

Inspector Uhl first searches for Eisenheim at his house. There he finds a folio labeled "Orange Tree," the name of one of Eisenheim's illusions which had intrigued Uhl. Thinking he will find the solution to one of the magician's most famous tricks, he opens it to find empty pages except for a scrap of parchment showing how to open the locket Eisenheim had given Sophie when they were young.

At this point, we return to the first scene of the movie. Uhl reveals to Leopold that he has found evidence which links the Crown Prince to Sophie's murder: a jewel from the prince's sword and Sophie's locket that Eisenheim gave her when they were children. After ordering, then begging Uhl to keep silent, Leopold discovers that Uhl has already informed the Emperor and the General Staff of Leopold's conspiracy to usurp the Austro-Hungarian throne. As the Army arrives at his Palace to arrest him, Leopold shoots himself in despair after angrily denouncing democracy, saying that there were "too many voices clamoring to be heard", and that nothing would get done.

In the next scene, Uhl is shown leaving the Imperial Palace. After he takes a few steps, a boy (Elias Bauer) runs up to hand him a folio labeled "Orange Tree." This time, the "Orange Tree" folio is filled with plans detailing a geared mechanism to make the tree "grow". Uhl demands to know where the child obtained the folio; the child reveals that Eisenheim had given it to him. Uhl spots Eisenheim wearing a disguise and follows him to the train station. After the chase, a montage shows Uhl piecing together how Eisenheim faked Sophie's death and framed the Crown Prince. And while one may think that Uhl would be enraged at Eisenheim, he is actually very much amused. Meanwhile, Eisenheim is seen walking up to a house in the country where Sophie is waiting for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 03, 2011, 07:26:14 PM
Thanks for the resume!

Still can´t figure out who is who in the metaphor. At the end there is no dead body anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 08, 2011, 04:51:39 PM
latoyajackson favorited @whynotme27:
»
@latoyajackson Mj killed his self he was a druggie shame he had to pay wit his own life. But thats the drug gm u know that!!! Mj GONE

Huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

November 08, 2011, 05:13:26 PM
»
@latoyajackson Mj killed his self he was a druggie shame he had to pay wit his own life. But thats the drug gm u know that!!! Mj GONE

Huh?

Wtf?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 08, 2011, 05:26:24 PM
»

Huh?

Where you got it? Can't find on her twitter. It's someone twitting her?
And she faved it? I dunno how twitter works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2011, 05:30:02 PM
»

Huh?

Wtf?  suspicious//

Guys I would like to clarify it for you. Twitter has been acting weird recently. I don't know if that happens to you too but when I go to my Twitter account I find some tweets that I NEVER favorited like I favorited them. But I didn't do it. The same happened on Latoya's account as well. Do you really think she would be favoriting a tweet like this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 06:19:09 PM
»

Huh?

Where you got it? Can't find on her twitter. It's someone twitting her?
And she faved it? I dunno how twitter works.

If you're following her, it would be under activity.
But you can just go to her twitter & click favorites, like I did here:

If it's under her favorites, it means she saw it & favorited it herself... unless Purelove is right, and it's just twitter messing up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 08, 2011, 06:34:11 PM
If you're following her, it would be under activity.
But you can just go to her twitter & click favorites, like I did here:

Ahh thanks.
Well, can be mistake, can be twitter bug, can be intention? Let's wait and see.

I still do not share that "druggie" view, dependency - yes, sure. Like most
of us when we have pains or insomnia. When I get my headache I run around
looking for my fave painkiller and am desperate if I'm out of it. This is what 80%
of us do.
Addiction - hardly. And please, not to Propofol! We need more pharmacists
to speak out, really.
Injecting himself? That would be real sci-fi! I need proof  :mrgreen:
But now Michael will be labelled "druggie" [especially by media] forever, I do not doubt that.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 08, 2011, 06:39:58 PM
»

Huh?

Wtf?  suspicious//

Guys I would like to clarify it for you. Twitter has been acting weird recently. I don't know if that happens to you too but when I go to my Twitter account I find some tweets that I NEVER favorited like I favorited them. But I didn't do it. The same happened on Latoya's account as well. Do you really think she would be favoriting a tweet like this?

I heard from my friend that most of the twitter accounts got hacked.. So be careful whom has twitter.. Latoya would never write this on twitter are you kidding me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 08, 2011, 06:46:29 PM
»

Huh?

Wtf?  suspicious//

Yes! That happens to me too, didn't think of that! It's definitely under her favourites list. It's just a matter of whether she favourited it herself or whether Twitter did it. I think she was online around the same time so who knows but you would think she wouldn't pay attention to anything like that. The tweet was a mention to her, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Usually the tweets that Twitter randomly favourites for me aren't anyone sending me tweets but just random ones in the timeline. Not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

November 08, 2011, 07:04:15 PM
It was a mistake/bug folks, and is now fixed by LaToya herself ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 07:07:48 PM
Okay, people on twitter said this to LaToya:

@latoyajackson Toya, check your favorites. I think you just clicked on a horrible tweet and accidentally "favorited" it.
@latoyajackson check ur favourites

and she wrote back this:

@zeromarcy @neverletyoupart Thank You So Very Much!!!

and now it's gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 08, 2011, 07:35:11 PM
Phew! Thank god! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 08:19:50 PM
It's a wonder she didn't retaliate and curse the person who tweeted that msg out. LoL. Luckily, she's perhaps more humble. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal