Re: LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)
September 29, 2011, 09:51:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look what she just posted

latoyajackson
@CNN @hlntv Please every1 listen carefully 2 every word N the courtroom & read between the lines.
26 minutes ago

lolol/ This is so cool. The staff of twitter do not stop!

Latoya, Paris and Teddy!  penguin/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

September 29, 2011, 11:14:43 AM
Wow! This is a major development, how exciting!! Finally some confirmation    :) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 29, 2011, 11:23:19 AM
Let's take the version she addresses the large public  (non-believers) what logic does this have? Read between the lines for what? If it's the truth, what RBTL she asks for? Or, if they say lies in court, again, why RBTL? If they are lies, you simply treat them as lies. There's no truth in a lie. It simply has no logic.

1. truth is truth, you don't have to RBTL when the truth is said.

2. lies are lies and there's nothing to RBTL in a lie. If for example the prosecution argues that Michael killed himself/drank propofol- what can you read between the lines as large public (non-believers)? That's a lie, and nothing to read between the lines.
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:27:25 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 02:23:23 PM

latoyajackson
@CNN @hlntv Please every1 listen carefully 2 every word N the courtroom & read between the lines.
26 minutes ago

Confirmation that what is being said is irrelevant to what is being meant. La Toya, I love you girl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 02:27:22 PM
Thank you for sharing this!!! You have to love Toya for wanting to give the media a chance to stop running at the mouth. She warned them and they will ignore her.

This is a great message for today. You can tell that Alberto really cares for Michael. That is good to see :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 29, 2011, 02:29:57 PM

latoyajackson
26 minutes ago

/bravo/ Latoya. We're reading btw the lines and connecting the dots.  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 04:48:24 PM
What a great msg. Thank you LaToya!  bearhug
And she is using A LOT of "N"s in her tweets. If she is replacing words "and" and "in" with letter "n", why is she capitalizing it all the time?
Is that for us to see it better? I think so! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

September 29, 2011, 05:38:43 PM
And she is using A LOT of "N"s in her tweets. If she is replacing words "and" and "in" with letter "n", why is she capitalizing it all the time?

Makes me think of Front,
This is from Purelove, not me:

"First Front wrote "CHA_GE" in one of his posts and the next day MJ's Facebook official page asked for the signboard where MJ throws the bottle on in You Rock My World video. Go and watch the video. You will see the writing on the signboard is NO FIGHTI_G with a missing N letter.  The next day MJ's official book wrote the answer and told that it is No Fighti_g with a missing N letter. "

I noticed this too though about LaToya, she's always capitalizing N instead of "in" or just "n".  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

September 29, 2011, 06:11:12 PM

Makes me think of Front,
This is from Purelove, not me:

"First Front wrote "CHA_GE" in one of his posts and the next day MJ's Facebook official page asked for the signboard where MJ throws the bottle on in You Rock My World video. Go and watch the video. You will see the writing on the signboard is NO FIGHTI_G with a missing N letter.  The next day MJ's official book wrote the answer and told that it is No Fighti_g with a missing N letter. "

I noticed this too though about LaToya, she's always capitalizing N instead of "in" or just "n".  ;)

Thank you for your post! :)
I forgot to mention that "N"s remind me of Front too. ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Sarahli

September 29, 2011, 07:04:07 PM
Let's take the version she addresses the large public  (non-believers) what logic does this have? Read between the lines for what? If it's the truth, what RBTL she asks for? Or, if they say lies in court, again, why RBTL? If they are lies, you simply treat them as lies. There's no truth in a lie. It simply has no logic.

2. lies are lies and there's nothing to RBTL in a lie. If for example the prosecution argues that Michael killed himself/drank propofol- what can you read between the lines as large public (non-believers)? That's a lie, and nothing to read between the lines.

Sorry Anna but your post made me  :lol: :lol: :lol: ... thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

September 29, 2011, 08:34:53 PM
Kristina4love
Is that for us to see it better? I think so!

Just wondering for those of you who see her tweets, did she use "N" in place of "and",  before Front used "n" cryptically?

SoldierofLOVE
It is interesting that whenever anyone asks Mrs. Jackson she will say Michael Joseph.  I have a friend who's well-known in the entertainment business and when he and I talked about this several months ago,  he called Mrs. Jackson directly (they have it like that), to ask MJ's middle name, she said Joseph. ..
We all know that MJ's middle name is JOE but for a very good reason, Mrs. Jackson gives the 'party line.' 

I just remembered from way back and I swear, I saw an old grade school form or card or something by Michael as a kid that he signed 'Michael Joseph Jackson'. Does anyone remember seeing that? We just might have LaToya and Michael pulling our leg with "Joe", for hoax purposes.  I think Katherine has a harder time lying, JMO.

Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:37:27 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

October 01, 2011, 05:15:27 AM
what do u think about latoya's last posts?? they're so interesting!! 1 of them:
"don't u find it's quite strange that murray could save every1's life but my brother??" OMG! 

LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

October 01, 2011, 01:07:22 PM
Kristina4love
Is that for us to see it better? I think so!

Just wondering for those of you who see her tweets, did she use "N" in place of "and",  before Front used "n" cryptically?

SoldierofLOVE
It is interesting that whenever anyone asks Mrs. Jackson she will say Michael Joseph.  I have a friend who's well-known in the entertainment business and when he and I talked about this several months ago,  he called Mrs. Jackson directly (they have it like that), to ask MJ's middle name, she said Joseph. ..
We all know that MJ's middle name is JOE but for a very good reason, Mrs. Jackson gives the 'party line.' 

I just remembered from way back and I swear, I saw an old grade school form or card or something by Michael as a kid that he signed 'Michael Joseph Jackson'. Does anyone remember seeing that? We just might have LaToya and Michael pulling our leg with "Joe", for hoax purposes.  I think Katherine has a harder time lying, JMO.

I know what you mean but official documents like passports and drivers licenses have "Joe" as the middle name, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 01, 2011, 01:26:53 PM

I agree with you and don't see anything 'WOW' in La Toya's tweet.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

_Anna_

October 01, 2011, 02:03:18 PM
Scorpionchick, I do find it strange. As I stated above, it makes no sense for the nonbelievers. No matter how I take it, from a nonbeliever point of view it makes no sense what she said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions