MJonmindTopic starter

Maclean's mag weird issue, MJ-- good versus evil
September 21, 2010, 11:05:57 PM
I'm not really sure what I'm really going to say here, just some vague and rambling thoughts, fleeting images in my mind, feelings and intuitions.

I was reading the latest Maclean's (Canadian) magazine, the only one our family subscribes to. It was printed sideways with the staples on the end instead. The cover has Bill Gates on it, and says, "The rethink issue, the people and ideas that are changing the shape of our world."  The page about the cover basically says the theme is invention and innovation, recognition of the people, technologies and ideas that are turning the world on its head. Many new ways of doing things are coming they say, in government, business, and education. Everyone's innovating, listing as one is Cirque du Soleil reimagining the circus experience (is that with MJ in it?). The end statement is "How can we make the world better?" On the back cover, the page is upsidedown with a car, and says, "This isn't the end. This is just the beginning." (Sounds like MJ's song Threatened.) There's probably much more details I haven't even noticed.

I see a trend here. My theory concerning Michael Jackson is more of a big picture one. We've been studying about the NWO and the Illuminati, the 13 bloodlines, the mafia, Bible prophecy. Many of the changes coming are good--caring about the planet, technology in entertainment and communication, health care, and more. Of course there's the side that is negative/evil too. I feel that Michael has a part to play that the people at the very top are well aware of and may in fact be guiding him through. It appears that the FBI, LAPD, government, AEG, SONY, mafia, and other billionaire powerful players are allowing this hoax to safely continue its course. The cycles repeating throughout history of civilizations rising to power and declining or being invaded and destroyed, are coming to another end/beginning or this is the climax/mother of all ends/beginnings.

We talk about LOVE here a lot, Michael talks a lot about LOVE, and demonstrates it with his whole life and his art/talent. The Bible talks about God being LOVE, but there's a huge terrifying dark side to that love. We talk about the cruelty of the evil side of NWO, Illuminati--the wars they've started, 911 and its Illuminati origins of planning. Death, cruelty and enslavement of mankind including depopulation through a variety of means. The irony of apparent message of the Bible is that if people don't believe the exact correct way and say the magic words of allegiance they will die, not just a sad wretched life in a prison, electric chair, torture chamber, firing squad, cancer, aids, killer virus, or the worst way of dying the CIA/Mossad could deliver; but 10 billion humans approximately will feel the roasting pain of searing heat not just for a few minutes till they die but on and on and on without any end. What would you say about a human leader who did that? Evil, huh? But what if it was just part of the grand ARG, illusion that God, the One behind the curtain has put in the game for scare factor.

At some future point all the world religions, governments, corporations, banks, sheeple thinking will blend into the world system or New World Order. But further and more significantly, I believe that evil and good will blend into one as well, for evil will be no more. Someone on another thread mentioned the meaning of ARG, and that the creator of it is studying the certain targeted group's reactions and involvement, like mice in a laboratory. I feel that mankind throughout history have also been in one huge ARG, with another group watching. You can call them aliens; the Bible might be calling them Sons of God. The bottom line is that whether beings are human or extra-terrestrial, they are all created by the Creator God, or whatever language you wish. Ever notice how many movies are about other beings are visiting here; all just mankind's imagination? Maybe they want you to think that it is. The concept of hell has been a clever motivator throughout history of mankind. Don't get me wrong, I deeply believe the Bible, but much of it is mistranslated and misunderstood, but men who didn't have a foggy clue what the Creator was really up to put the His words down on paper.

There's this ad that I've seen a few times on TV that I wish I could remember which company puts it out, maybe Best Buy or some TV producer. Anyway a couple comes into the store where there's large flat screen TV's everywhere, and the salesclerk talks to them about the features and deals. Then at some point he starts to get carried away with his imagination and start talking to them about aliens making the TV's and visiting them in the store (I forget). The couple's eyes grow wide in horror, and they say "Really!!" The clerk says nonchalantly, "No just kidding." Then the camera pans to another room off to the back, and there are 3 very weird goofy looking ET's sitting watching a curling game on a big TV, cheering loudly in their goofy sounds. Well throw rotten tomatoes at me, but I think this is happening on a grand planetary scale, and has been for some time. It's somewhere between a joke and a lie or a creative art license, but does God have or does He not have any sense of humor? I simply do not know. :?  :)  :roll:  :) But I do know He created me beautifully and marvelously, and all natural things on this blue, green, brown planet with exquisite and inexpressable precision and harmony, so I trust and love Him completely. I am obviously not an atheist, although I respect them because that's what they conclude about the universe.

The further we come along in our investigations into Michael's life, the more I can see aspects that seem to be on the evil side and the good side. It all seems so confusing to us, because we see these sides merging and blending. I'm not saying that there won't be a Revelation scenario with major loss of life and freedoms coming, but I believe the Creator God gave us only the information He wants us to have, for understanding things to come. I believe God has also given understanding to other groups as well such as the Mayan, the Egyptians, other world religions, etc. If there's any here who have read anything else I've posted you'll know my other wacky thoughts, but to sum up my thoughts here, I would say that all the world is coming together as one for this hoax of all hoaxes. Maybe I'm plain old crazy and deluded but that's it. Hope it makes some sense. I don't want in any way to offend anyone, and have only love in my heart for all people, even the ones who at this point appear to have "evil" on their agenda. :)  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

I was just at this thread  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[attachment=0:1uqv3ljt]MJ and New York.jpg[/attachment:1uqv3ljt]
and listening to all the 911 videos, but particularly Maura's 11 video caught my eye, because she noted the confusion of whether MJ is part of the NWO or exposing it.
She has opted for him being finally sick of what he's seen as a mason, invited to the White House to be honored by Presidents. And that the accusations, trials, and media destruction of his reputation is the Illuminati outing him, warning him and maybe finally trying to kill him. But the fact is we really don't know; all we know is that Michael is innocent, truly loves children and people of the world and would never hurt anyone. We are hoping and guessing that he is exposing them and not working with them. I'm hoping this too. All the symbolism around MJ could point certain religious people to thinking he is even the Anti-Christ. I do not think that of course.

I'm thinking about when Barbara Walters asked MJ if he was psychic, he said when Princess Diana died, he felt someone else was going to be next and worried that it would be him, and then it was Mother Teresa instead. Then the thing that Kenny Ortega (I think) said that Michael phoned him in the middle of the night with ideas or thoughts of inspiration, and when Kenny asked him couldn't it wait till the next day, MJ said if he didn't take the messages he received that God would give them to Prince instead. So I'm thinking that concerning the album cover of the clouds of dust over the New York skyline that Michael may not see everything clearly but just knows something terrible is going to happen. Much like people here have posted about visiting psychics and being told important information but not super specific or detailed.
Then with TII and MJ saying that we have 4 years to get it right, saving the planet and all that, he may be receiving visions of certain images, but not necessarily have a complete picture or knowledge of what the Illuminati agenda is.

In fact I don't even think that George H. Bush senior when he was making the speech about the "wonderful" New World Order that he was declaring into existence, is totally aware that it is diabolical and evil, and thinks he is really going to be making the world a better place. Often times evil people in sick thinking, somehow think what they are doing is a good thing. Minds can be twisted, manipulated and controlled--even the evil people at the very top. In fact they say just like in a pyramid that each level only knows what they are supposed to know and that's all, the next level information is kept from them. I believe many freemasons believe they are doing good service for mankind. All the way to the top, but who is the top. People say at the top are the 13 men representing the 13 bloodlines of the Holy Grail so-called traced to Jesus' child and back to Solomon. Above them is Satan. I believe there are also alien beings controlling or negotiating with these top humans, as in things that go on under Area 51 and the Denver Airport and probably elsewhere. This all ties in with what I've suggested in my first post.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions