No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

prince was born during the time of that tour.
isn't that also when the supposed other time of being put to sleep was to have happened?
unless they take a break at some time during a tour how else would he have been able to be there for the birth. my money is on the anesthesiologist being there for debbie not michael.

that is one of the reasons i have this nagging feeling that there is a new birth in the mist of all of this mystery.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

suspicious mind, If you have reason, it is very probable that the anesthesiologist was with elos to attend to her ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
prince was born during the time of that tour.
isn't that also when the supposed other time of being put to sleep was to have happened?
unless they take a break at some time during a tour how else would he have been able to be there for the birth. my money is on the anesthesiologist being there for debbie not michael.

that is one of the reasons i have this nagging feeling that there is a new birth in the mist of all of this mystery.

Suspicious mind,
You are spot on and I like the way you think. You are right....an anesthesiologist would be the one to place an epidural for the birth. There is a good chance if Debbie was due to give birth....that this is plausible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal