ZIsis

Re: thisisalsoit on twitter posted link
April 06, 2010, 01:09:11 AM
OMG, I just saw the LATEST blog post on the official MJ's Myspace page!!! The same one is on his Facebook account too:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:psdvsr04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERptmzaKxLk[/youtube:psdvsr04]

So, "Off the Wall", is one of Jay-Z's favourite albums, hmmm...Most interesting 'revelation' & lovely description too :)  :)  :) Personally, my earliest memories of favourite family-time MJ albums was Thriller (the RUCKUS my uncles used to raise, the goofs; drove my grandma NUTS with their 'antics' & gave us ALL good 'entertainment' ALL ROUND: SOOOOOOO VERY GOOD to remember! :D  :lol:   8-)   :lol:  :D).

Does this have anything to do with today's link, T.T!?! ;) God, all these "coincidences" (& the efforts to establish "connections" between them!) is making my head hurt!!! Off to catch my zzzzzzzzzzzs before I completely loose it here!  :P  :lol:  :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 07, 2010, 07:16:26 PM
What More Can I Say ,... :?:   This is it? .., No more to say?

thisisalsoit, no more messages? not please .... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 07, 2010, 08:21:52 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
What More Can I Say ,... :?:   This is it? .., No more to say?

thisisalsoit, no more messages? not please .... :)
I know what you mean here, Paula. I also feel sooooooooooo ... ??? ... 'strangely' ... ??? ... lost / bored / snubbed / deserted and also, somehow ... ??? ... almost ... RIDICULOUSLY bereft myself (It's actually quite FRIGHTENING to realise just how 'irrationally' reliant we have become on 'our' "TIAI.T" here, without being completely 'awares' of that fact....... :!:  :oops:  :?  :roll:  :P  :?: UNCOMFY :?: ;)  :roll:  :?  :oops:  :!:

[God, I'm one confused, classic OCD case!!! :lol:  ;)  :oops:  :P  :D]

But then again, SUCH, IS good ol' "HUMAN NATURE"[/b]: UNAPOLOGETICALLY PROUD TO BE "NEATLY" DEFINABLE, hmmm!?!
;)  :D  :lol:  :oops:  :mrgreen:  :!:  :arrow:  8-)  :)  :oops:  :lol:  :D :P  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 11, 2010, 08:44:29 AM
OMG, Paula, OMG, have you seen these (posted about 15+++ hours ago!) by 'our' TT?!? Despite my confusion & mixed emotions (as usual :!:), I've to admit, I'm foolishly & illogically heartened by "the return"; temporary or otherwise, of TIAI on Twitter (Go figure! :oops: :roll: :lol:)
:!:  :?:  :o  :?  :o   :P  8-)  :lol:  :D  :?:  :!:

[youtube:15j51uat]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKn53vWIHA[/youtube:15j51uat]
*** Be sure to visit the youtube page itself & check out the links under the video description too here at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

&

" All the stories I wrote were true because I believed in what I saw " - Jack Kerouac
*** That was Kerouac on the Steve Allen Show 1959, explaining his 'narrative'/autobiographical book, "On the Road" (based on 'being on the road for 7 years', written within three weeks' time in 1951,  but published in 1957). The full quote is, " Well, a lot of people asked me why I wrote that book or any book. All the stories I wrote were true because I believed in what I saw. "

[youtube:15j51uat]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzCF6hgEfto[/youtube:15j51uat]

* Back cover of "On The Road" (with The Original Scroll):

* And here, a "most interesting" bit of description of JK from the wikipage:

" The term “Beat Generation” was invented by Kerouac during a conversation held with fellow novelist John Clellon Holmes. His fame would come as an unmanageable surge that would ultimately be his undoing. Kerouac's novel is often described as the defining work of the post-World War II Beat Generation and Kerouac came to be called "the king of the beat generation,"  a term that he never felt comfortable with. He once observed, "I'm not a beatnik, I'm a Catholic. "

* Above book review here at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* Above documentary movie review here at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* Go here for more on the above: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* Also, see the following for more on him too:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

&

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, anyways, the bottom line (a.k.a, the MOST IMPORTANT thing) to "ALL&EVERYTHING", for me personally is capped perfectly by this below:

" Love Is ALL. "
- Jack Kerouac

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 11, 2010, 01:00:21 PM
This " Yellow brick road " movie to get Brain, Heart, and Courage, three qualities essential to Life !

The comment made by one person on the video is defined...
I've been wondering as becomes innocence once it has been lost, so easy to lose, so difficult to find that unfair.
"how innocence?, or the desire to return to the happy home of magical way".
It may the innocence not what we are looking for, perhaps we are looking for people able to see where others only see things normal magic. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 11, 2010, 01:51:52 PM
"All of the stories I wrote was true because he believed in what I saw."

"LOVE IS ALL"

We always tell the truth .. and some people do not listen, or hear what they want ..
I tell the truth, I'm honest with myself,
I'm also just as honest with you.  
I tell the truth, I'm true to myself,  
That way I can also be true to you. Also That way I can be true to you.

I tell the truth;
I don't fool you  
I tell the truth;  
I don't just keep truth up on a shelf — Truth I do not just keep up on a shelf -
To take down when it suits my needs.

I tell the truth even when it's hard,  
It's harder to live with a lie.  
I tell the truth right from the start,  
Not just later when I've been found out.  

We've heard about George Washington chopping down a tree,  
“Father, I cannot tell a lie.” said he.  
But we've also heard the story of the boy who cried “wolf”,
When he finally told the truth, they ignored his plea.  

I tell the truth, I want your trust,  
I want to be able to trust myself.  
I tell the truth, I want your respect,  
I want to be able to respect myself.

I tell the truth;
I don't fool you
And I don't fool myself. I tell the truth;  
I don't just keep truth up on a shelf — Truth I do not just keep up on a shelf -
To take down when it suits my needs.

I Tell the Truth
Character Development Song  
Laszlo Slomovits  

Love is all, or is it all for love, .. bears some resemblance  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 10:35:47 PM
I tried to imbed the video, but no luck there.  :lol:

Check this out. Johnny Depp is reading Jack Kerouac and it's from The United States of Poetry.

Art = resistance.

The words are very interesting.

:shock:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

ZIsis

April 12, 2010, 09:46:25 AM
Quote from: "truthseeker"

Check this out. Johnny Depp is reading Jack Kerouac and it's from The United States of Poetry.

Art = resistance.

[youtube:2451buhq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzIsVfZoI1A[/youtube:2451buhq]

WHOA, THANKS V MUCH for this, truthseeker. You are right; it's VERY INTERESTING indeed!!! MUCH appreciated. Gave me quite a "trip" too :P  8-)  :D

The more I see of Johnny Depp, the more I like him ;)  :lol:  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 09:50:12 AM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
Quote from: "truthseeker"

Art = resistance.

[youtube:1kgz4xvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzIsVfZoI1A[/youtube:1kgz4xvc]

WHOA, THANKS V MUCH for this, truthseeker. You are right; it's VERY INTERESTING indeed!!! MUCH appreciated. Gave me quite a "trip" too :P  8-)  :D

The more I see of Johnny Depp, the more I like him ;)  :lol:  :mrgreen:

ZIsis, you are most welcome!  And thanks for embedding that vid for me!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

paula-c

April 12, 2010, 10:08:39 AM
I really like, ;)  and very interesting .. if .... 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 12, 2010, 09:00:39 PM
:lol:  :lol: This reminded me of this story .. :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 12, 2010, 09:08:50 PM
Woman claims to be Michael's wife and mother of his children
"previous | following"
Nona Paris Lola Jackson Ankhesenamun filed suit in the Court of Los Angeles, demanding that he allowance for all property and money from "The King of Pop"  Send..A woman named Nona Paris Lola Jackson Ankhesenamun claims to be the wife of Michael Jackson and claimed before the Court of Los Angeles all the assets of "The King of Pop", reports tmz.com.

Nona, who now lives in London, said further that is the true mother of Prince I, Paris and "Blanket" the singer's three children.

"All my husband's properties and the money and property should be transferred to me immediately," he said in his application to the Court. "And my husband's body should be returned immediately to the" body "of the prosecutor (sic), or the funeral home."

There is no evidence that Nona Paris has had some kind of relationship with Michael, much less has been married to him.

But last December, Nona Paris filed suit in the Court claiming to be the only wife of singer of "Beat it."

He added that Jackson's three children are his and not authorized to live with Katherine Jackson, mother of the singer.

"For any questions, please contact me at (added his email account)."

Nona Paris said she met Michael when he was a teenager. Not only that. Claims that he wrote about 3 thousand songs for him.

After Michael's death last week, Nona Paris posted this message online: "I have been widowed, I gave all my love to Michael, but that's all I could give the gift of eternity. He was greatly loved in this life and in the other world does so. I can also die in peace someday. "

He adds: "Although he left this earth, he now lives with my father (Satan) Khalid Lucifer."

And as Nona Paris Lola signature Ankhesenamun Jackson, wife of Michael Jackson :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 13, 2010, 06:40:40 AM

Ankhesenamun

There is little known about Ankhesenamun (meaning “She lives through Amun” or “Living through Amun”).  She was initially known through her birth name of Ankhesenpaaten (meaning “She lives through the Aten” or “Living through the Aten”) in her earlier years of life.  Written, throughout history, are variations of her name as this was altered during her marriage to Tutankhamun. She was approximately thirteen years old when she married Tutankhamun who was most likely her half-brother.  Tutankhamun was probably around eight years old at the time that this marriage occurred.  This history timeline is known as the Amarna Period.

The alteration of names for both Tutankhamun and Ankhesenamun occurred as they changed their form of worship from one God to another.  Their reign initially included the worship of the God Aten (known as “The Sun-Disc) and this eventually changed to the worship of the God Amun (known as the “The Hidden One”).  Sometimes Ankhesenamun is written as Ankhesenamon, Ankhesenamum, and other variations on the name.

What is known about Ankhesenamun is that she was born the third daughter of Akhenaten and Nefertiti.  History tells us that there were at least six known daughters born to this famous couple; Meritaten, Meketaten, Ankhesenpaaten, Nefernefruaten ta-Sherit, Nefernefrure, and Setepenre.  The first three daughters appear to have had a more prominent position in the family hierarchy as they are depicted more frequently in pictures than the last three daughters.

It appears that Akhenaten, Ankhesenamun’s father, may have attempted to father children with the first three eldest daughters.  It is suggested that Ankhesenamun’s second eldest sister may have died giving child birth. This is deducted from a scene found in the royal tomb which portrays a vivid display of this occurrence (a woman dying due to child birth).  It is almost likely that Akhenaten also fathered children from his other two daughter’s Meritaten and Ankhesenamun.  Those children carried the names of their respective mothers with the addition of “ta-sherit” (junior) after their names.  Including “ta-sherit” to the name of children who had the same name as their respective mothers, appeared to be the standard practice of that time.

As Nefertiti, Akhenaten’s queen, disappears from history, Akhenaten marries the eldest daughter Meritaten.  She now becomes the Chief Queen after her mother Nefertiti. Also during Akhenaten’s reign he names Smenkhkare as co-regent (a person who would reign in conjunction with him).  It was sometimes the practice of Kings or Pharoahs to name co-regents during their reign.  Co-regents tended to be son’s or proposed heirs to the throne.  During this time, Akhenaten decides to wed Meritaten (his daughter and current wife) to Smenkhkare for his wife.  Akhenaten then takes Ankhesenamun, the third daughter, as his next new wife.  Ankhesenamun now becomes the Chief wife of Akhenaten for a short period.

It appears that shortly after, both Meritaten and Akhenaten die and then Smenkhkare marries Ankhesenamun.  History shows that they are married for approximately one to three years and then Smenkhkare also dies. Tutankhamun is named the next pharaoh and Ankhesenamun and Tutankhamun are then married.  Although both are still children, Tutankhamun and Ankhesenamun go on to rule Egypt over the next ten years.  During the ten years Ankhesenamun gives birth to two children (both girls).  Both girls are born premature and die. One of the children is now known to have had a condition called Spengel’s deformity in conjunction with spina bifida and scoliosis.  The two mummy encasements were found during the excavation of Tutankhamun’s tomb.

During their reign, history shows that Tutankhamun had an official adviser named Ay who most likely was the grandfather of Ankhesenamun.  In addition, it seems that Ay most likely took advantage of the fact that both Tutankhamun and Ankhesenamun were very young and he most probably had a heavy hand in molding and shaping Tutankhamun’s thinking in the early years.  This likely occurred as changes and decisions during those early years of Tutankhamun’s rule carried the weight of a more-versed and more-mature ruler and could not have been done by a child of eight years old.

As Tutankhamun and Ankhesenamun began to mature, Tutankhamun suddenly died for no apparent reason.  Tutankhamun was about 18 years of age when he passed away and once again Ankhesenamun was left without a husband.  The standard mourning period was 70 days and it appears that several major things occurred during this timeframe; 1) Tutankhamun’s burial site seems to have been put together in a haphazardly way, 2) Ankhesenamun is not mentioned or depicted at the burial site or are there any personal items of Ankhesenamun buried with Tutankhamun as this was the standard practice of including “wifely items” with the dead pharaohs, and 3) History now shows us that Ankhesenamun may have tried to contact the Hittite King Suppiluliumas for help. King Suppiluliumas was a well-known enemy of Egypt at that time.

Upon further review of Tutankhamun’s burial site, it seems that the walls were not fully painted as would have been fitting for a pharaoh of that time.  Why? It also appears that many of the items found in the tomb were borrowed and did not belong strictly to Tutankhamun.  Again the question is why? Speculation is that Ay, who was most probably in control of the burial procedures, was in a hurry to get everything completed and sealed as he may have been the person responsible for Tutankhamun’s death.  Why does speculation lean toward that theory?  Most likely because he had much control over the rule of Egypt during Tutankhamun’s rule until the boy king began to mature.  He probably wanted him out of the way.  In addition, history shows that he married Ankhesenamun shortly after Tutankhamun died and thereby became Egypt’s new pharaoh.  Upon review of Tutankhamun’s skull, there is some evidence that Tutankhamun may have died a more brutal death than once thought and Ay is at the top of the list as a possible murderer.

In addition, the standard practice of that time would have been to mention and provide many items of the “Chief wife” of a pharaoh in a burial site. Unfortunately, there is little mention of Ankhesenamun at the burial site. The fact that any personal items belonging to Ankhesenamun at Tutankhamun’s tomb are missing make things even more suspicious.  Why would this occur?  Could it be that Ay may have been planning to take Ankhesenamun (most probably his granddaughter) as his wife and thereby become the new Pharaoh?  It would not have been fitting to have his new wife depicted in Tutankhamun’s tomb.  By marrying Ankhesenamun he would then have a direct link to the throne and be more readily accepted as Egypt’s new ruling pharaoh.

The third suspicious piece to this puzzle is a letter sent to a Hittite King named Suppiluliumas from an Eqyptian queen.  There is speculation that the letter could have been sent from another queen because the names referenced in the letter do not specifically mention Ankhesenamun or Tutankhamun but rather use the names Dahamunzu and her dead husband Niphururiya.  However, upon further review of the Hittite phonetic translations of Egyptian language at that time, it would have been translated to point towards Ankhesenamun as the queen asking for help and Tutankhamun as the king having died.  The letter states, “My husband has died and I have no son. They say about you that you have many sons. You might give me one of your sons to become my husband. Never shall I pick out a servant of mine and make him my husband!...I am afraid!”  Why would Ankhesenamun be afraid?  Could it be that she knew that Ay had contributed to her husband’s death? Could it be that she had seen Ay depicted in Tutankhamun’s tomb wearing the royal crown’s of Egypt with his name clearly written in hieroglyphs as the presiding priest over Tutankhamun’s picture?

Upon receiving the request for help from the Eqyptian queen, King Suppiluliumas sent Hattusa-zita, a chamberlain, to verify that this was a true request and not a plan of treachery.  Hattusa-zita returned verifying that this was not a scheme but rather a true plea for help. King Suppiluliumas then sent his youngest son Zanannza to marry the Egyptian queen (more than likely Ankhesenamun). Upon entering Egypt the whole group was murdered.

Ankhesenamun was left with no other alternative than to marry Ay who was at least 40 years her senior.  A blue-glass finger ring has since been found containing both Ankhesenamun and Ay’s engraved names.  This is further evidence that this marriage took place after Tutankhamun’s death.  Shortly thereafter, Ankhesenamun disappears from history and even in Ay’s tomb there is no evidence that she was the chief wife.  Rather, it is Tiy who appears in Ay’s tomb.  But as history writes itself, Ankhesenamun had married 4 pharaohs in her short lifetime; Akhenaten (her father), Smenkhkare (more than likely her half brother), Tutankhamun (more than likely her half brother), and Ay (probably her grandfather).
:arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THANKS A BUNCH, Paula!!! I was too enamoured with & distracted by all things Ancient Egypt (another subject v close to my heart :)) to notice "the connection" & "significance" of this with "our man". In fact, I was actually half way through writing a purely Egyptology based response to this when I saw your comment here! :P  :oops:  :lol: So, MUCH obliged to you yet AGAIN, Paula :)  :D  :)

And, whether or not you are "REALLY linked" to the original TIAI.com, I must say, GOOD ONE today, TT! I TOTALLY like   :D  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 13, 2010, 03:58:50 PM
"But as history writes itself, Ankhesenamun had married 4 pharaohs in her short lifetime; Akhenaten (her father), Smenkhkare (more than likely her half brother), Tutankhamun (more than likely her half brother), and Ay (probably her grandfather)."

This is disgusting.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

April 14, 2010, 08:01:52 PM
Nona París Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson  :o   :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I can tell, ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt