paula-c

Re: thisisalsoit on twitter posted link
April 01, 2010, 06:05:32 PM
I have always questioned popular jurors so of fashion in society and I after the screening of this movie yet I reaffirm more in my convictions and thanks for not having to never participate in a similar show. Gives AWE that a gang as showing us some of these films have to decide on a person's life.

The Caine Mutiny, or .. (The Mutiny of the people)

The Caine crew reach the conclusion that his captain Queeg is not only incompetent but dangerous, since it has become insane auction. The official decided to mutiny is and take control of the ship after incontrovertible evidence of the madness of the head, accumulated for long travel and countless incidents. Shortly after the officers responsible for the mutiny are brought to a court martial.
The naval lawyer enyesado arm you with great skill to the defence of the mutineers. Their task is difficult, because it is not easy to test the mental illness of Captain Queeg. This is, however, who comes in aid of the defence, as presented at the trial begins to reveal his madness front of the same court that presence astonished the deployment of a rampant paranoia. The mutineers are finally acquitted.

Judgment Nuremberg

Of the Prosecutor will see evidence of the atrocities committed by the nazis as eugenics, sterilization and extermination practices series. From Rolfe, we will listen to a speech which, inter alia, shows declarations the allies who were in favour of Hitler and his policies because it was that at the time they should be. The statements refer to Winston Churchill praised policies that was undertaken by Hitler and the U.s. Supreme Court issued a statement supported the eugenics which was undertaken in Germany.
However, what is more important during the trial is the topic related to individual freedom, on if those judges could have been released or not against the laws of their country by moral imperatives. This results in a debate on whether a trial of this type should accuse last makers or all that German collaborated with the nazi regime.

The final verdict can make something clear, and it is that the message of the film still alive, today more than ever. As said the judge Dan Haywood in the verdict at the end of the film, but this trial has shown that during a national crisis [a crisis like this, with low wages, high prices and high level of unemployment] people normal even able and exceptional men can trick if them to commit crimes so hideous and enormous excess as you can imagine. Anyone who has attended this trial may forget them never. Men sterilized because of their political ideas, friendship and trust cruelly flouted, the murder of children How much easily occurs. I recognize that in our country there are people speak of the protection of the homeland of survival. Comes a time in which every country must take a decision at the precise moment at which the enemy clings to his throat. Then it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy. We must survive as of all unscrupulous. In this case, I wonder: do survive as what? A nation is not a rock, nor is it an extension of one's own. It is the cause that defends, is that which defends when defending something is more difficult.

I think this is what is most important of these films ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ZIsis

April 01, 2010, 06:07:30 PM
Awwwwwww, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, TIAI TWITTER!!!

[youtube:1wepcrwn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12QZDSaBfps[/youtube:1wepcrwn]

REDEMPTION SONG - BOB MARLEY

Old pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the 'and of the Almighty.
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly.
Won't you help to sing
This songs of freedom
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fullfil the book.

Won't you help to sing
This songs of freedom-
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.
---
/Guitar break/
---
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Wo! Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them-a can-a stop-a the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look?
Yes, some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fullfil the book.
Won't you have to sing
This songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever had:
Redemption songs -
All I ever had:
Redemption songs:
These songs of freedom,
Songs of freedom.

I LOVE BOB MARLEY!!! And Redemption Song is an old favourite that NEVER fails to strike a chord from DEEP within us, for MOST of us :) :)  :)  

SO MANY different interpretations; ALL very meaningful...Most Touching & Inspirational overall...

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 01, 2010, 07:31:28 PM
long live the King, long life to the
God you of the bendicion
good vibras, good life
and long life to Michel
We are the great nation
We are the old religion
of the peace, love,
the harmony and the bendicion
because if we kill between brothers
no sense life
the union of the Nations
aromatica life
No matter what they say ignorant
If bring me the joy
and a qe energy makes me feel good
and today God bless us :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 02, 2010, 09:38:09 PM
The Wizard of Oz again, ... in the song. I later :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 02, 2010, 11:40:15 PM
Today it's :

[youtube:1z7tfxdp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrinCQOxB0[/youtube:1z7tfxdp]

A funny thing happened tonight...

TIAI twitter page updates itself around 4:30 a.m my time usually & tonight I had to keep refreshing the page more than usual because it was a bit late by quite a few minutes (hmmm, have a look here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). I had several other windows open as well (again, as usual for me; no wonder I have so much pc trouble often, huh! :P Well, that & my natural ineptitude at "techie-stuff", of course :lol: ). Anyway, one of them (an MJ site, of course) had a chatango chatbox on it. There was a time I was addicted to them myself, but theses days, I try to avoid chat because it takes so much time & there are so many self-appointed "categories" of friends-who-are-MJ fans, that it can get quite stressful to keep up with them all at once sometimes (although I still do it occasionally even now). In order to be able to be just me & to avoid getting 'swept away' with everything/everyone else, I avoid signing in mostly nowadays. I was quite thrilled by the latest post there. I don't think the site is all that important here, So I won't mention it. But the subject had something to do with the incident of MJ dancing on top of car back during the 2005 trial (sigh-sigh-sigh, there's something about that one...such a "bold statement" that it awakens & converses directly to all that which is "primal female" in me! :P  :oops: :D )!!! So, after reading/watching it, the way I was feeling, I just couldn't leave without popping in to say hello to all in there :roll:  :oops:  :lol: Because I had been in there once before too, I was just making random conversation with some of them (after I went all Ga-Ga over the video, of course ;) ), when one of them just all of a sudden said: "You can't win". It was actually quite funny at that time because I had just mentioned how I was disappointed over the 'uneventful' "fool's day" & finished it on a note like "but, I'll live" etc :) I asked her if I should be worried because I had thought her comment alluded to mine somehow (I think it was a natural assumption on my part because I was doing the talking before her ??? 'unrelated' comment out of the blues!). It didn't even register on my brain to make "The Wiz" connection until she told me so herself!! Even then, it didn't seem like such a big deal (given the 'randomness' & 'cyclonic' nature of our "typical" MJ thoughts/feelings etc, I mean :P ) because TIAI twitter page hadn't updated itself by then. We chit-chatted for bit more (I kept refreshing TIAI twitter through out, by the way) & I think it was closing in on about 10 minutes LATER that the TIAI twitter page updated itself. Imagine my SHOCK when it was this, MJ's "You can't win" from The Wiz!!! :shock:  :o  :shock:  Of course I immediately asked the person who made the out of place comment if she was aware of the TIAI twitter page. I think I made her uncomfortable with my questions/suggestive remarks about TIAI & TS (you know, along the lines of, "do you know him/her who is behind this", "do you think that this 'TS' is here on this chat window" etc etc kind of thing. Somehow, I just didn't/don't think she was "him/her/it" behind both TIAI sites though). She told me that she didn't know why it happened & that it was probably "just an odd coincidence", "may be just a shared feeling" & something else along the lines of "maybe people of his genius somehow 'sense' things about him because he's so 'connected' to the outpouring of feelings/LOVE for him" etc (that last one wasn't a direct quote, but the main gist of it). I don't get it at all :?  :?:  :? I know, it's all very beautiful, sweet & 'noble' in theory, but I mean, does that kind of thing happen on a regular basis FOR REAL :?:  :!:  :?: Also, please check out the "general consensus" on the forum link I've posted here too.

Maybe it's just me; maybe I just don't get "psychic-isms & telepathy whazzits", maybe my "faith" wavers with time & 'disappointments', maybe the general "mistrust" going around everywhere of late is rubbing off on me too, maybe I'm just discovering/forming a new cynical side of my own, maybe I'm trying too hard, too desperately, to read too much into "ALL this", I just don't know... :(

Anyway, here are the lyrics. And this time, let's please try to interpret it not just with our hearts, but also with a bit of our minds too, hmmm :)

You Can't Win -Michael Jackson (from "The Wiz")

You can't win
You can't break even
And you can't get out of the game
People keep sayin'
Things are gonna change
But they look just like
You're stayin' the same

You get in
way over your head
And you only got yourself to blame
You can't win Child
(You can't win Child)
You can't break even

You can't win
The world keeps movin'
And you're standin' far behind
People keep sayin'
Things'll get better
(Just to ease your state of mind)
(So you lean back, and you smoke that smoke)
(And you drink your glass of wine)
Say you can't win, Child
You can't break even

You can't win, you can't win no way
If your story stays the same
(You ain't winnin'),
No, no,
(But it's nice to see you)
(I'm awfully glad you came)
(Better cool it 'cause
It ain't about losin')
And the world has got no shame
You can't win, Child
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

You can't win
You can't break even
Ain't the way it's supposed to be
(You'll be spendin'),
No, no
(Your little bit of money)
While someone else rides for free
(Learn your lesson), ooh,
(Refuel your mind)
(Before some turkey blows out your flame)

You can't win, Child. No!
You can't win
You can't win
You can't win
You can't win

You can't win, Child
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
You can't get out (wooh!) of the game
No, no...

TIAI Twitter, if you are reading this, please know that I think this definitely was NOT a "feel-good-er" at all (just a touch "too ambiguous" for my liking) & you had better not be 'fooling around' ("fool's day" is gone for now :P ) or laughing at us here!?! (with L.O.V.E, of course ;) ). If you really do have "good intentions" & wish to keep us "interested" for longer, please try to do better next time, ok? (again with LOVE, with or without the dots!) ;)  :P  :)  

Can't wait to hear how the rest of you regard this one too...

But one thing I do know for sure is that this whole business of "What really happened to MJ on 25.06.09" doesn't run dry of odd/strange/weird "coincidences" at all, does it!?! ;)  :lol:  :D

Here's to SOLID ANSWERS & PROOFS (as opposed to just tantalising "hints & cues" ;) ) this time!!!
:P  :lol:  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 06:53:05 AM
Hi :) Don't often post but always read.  I agree this wasn't a feel gooder :( i've always felt strange about this scene in the movie.  But one thing that struck me that i feel i should add here and why i am posting.  Yesterday was Good Friday- also known as Holy Friday, Black Friday, Great Friday, is a holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.  Is it just me or does MJ look like he's crucified on the cross in the video  :? .... just sayin...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

paula-c

April 03, 2010, 12:49:29 PM
Now that talk of crusifixion, well Michael is crucified in the film, remembered as Michael was crucified by the media, public opinion, for those who did much damage, and they believe that crows are representing them all, and Michael tells them that they will not win this game. :?:  8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 03, 2010, 05:58:01 PM
Thank you, Wabbit, for your interesting thought. I really appreciated hearing that. I hope you continue to post & share more of your ideas with us all more often :)

And paula-c doesn't really need me to elaborate on "her effect" further :P She already knows very well that she does "fixers" for me like no other, on an-almost regular basis! THANK YOU AGAIN nonetheless (this is getting to be a habit!) & MWAH!  8-)  :lol:  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 03, 2010, 07:16:09 PM

It is mentioned in this story, the "sword of Damocles" to speak of a threat that is latent, constant and can take unexpected and suddenly to a tragic end

I think after everything that has been investigated in this forum about Michael, .. words are. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 03, 2010, 09:20:21 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, TIAI twitter, You have done it again!!!

With this today: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm all a mushy, sappy-soppy & a confused mess right now :(  :?  :!:  :oops:  :?:  :cry:  :arrow: (with just a hint of frustration/exasperation too-Go figure! :roll: )

Now this is a perfect example of the many times that I STRONGLY feel that you must be a woman too (no intentional offensive "sexism" implied here, ok? :) ).

I also couldn't help noticing that you were early tonight ;) (but then again, I realise you do 'do' 3-something a.m my time on occasion too: just no later than 4:30 a.m usually though! :P ). It just took me quite a bit to 'suitably' compose myself to make this post  :oops:

But the crux of the matter is that I'm SOOOOOOOOO irrevocably touched by this...So much so that I can overlook & set aside my bad hankering for 'concrete proofs & substantial answers' for NOW. If I really did possess "better sense", I 'should' actually be worried here :P But THANK GOD for these seemingly 'small blessings'; where would we ALL be without them!!! ;)  :lol:  :D

It's easier said than done to "put oneself in 'another's shoes" for most of us. But we MUST ALL learn to acquire that habit & put that into actual practice more often too, simply because doing so would REALLY help to bridge the gap between "the great conundrum" of the "I & you" concepts. For, it really is this 'I & you' TOGETHER that encompasses the OMNIPOTENT (but sadly, often underestimated) "We". This, however, does NOT necessarily mean completely loosing touch with the very distinguishable "I" & "YOU" amidst the greater "WE" either!!! Ultimately, it's the entire composition & combination that makes our world recognisable for US ALL & also for the good old earth to do it's whole 360 degrees thing too! ;) :lol:  :)

This one also closely reminds me of another classic (& much debated) philosophical proposition/puzzle; the famous "butterfly dilemma", So, thought I will quote it here too:

From The Complete Works Of Chuang Tzu
(Translated by Burton Watson)

Ending of Chapter 2 : Discussion on Making All Things Equal

" Once Chuang Chou dreamt he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn't know he was Chuang Chou. Suddenly he woke up and there he was, solid and unmistakable Chuang Chou. But he didn't know if he was Chuang Chou who had dreamt he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was Chuang Chou. Between Chuang Chou and a butterfly there must be some distinction! This is called the Transformation of Things. "

*Have a look at the wikipage here if you are curious about him (there is much English spelling variations of his name :) ): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyways, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for today's post, TIAI Twitter. I really do appreciate it very much indeed. Oh, & I'm glad you are "back" too! :)  ;)  :) So, I guess I also am back to being my old more-or-less 'happy customer' self (not to mention hooked :P ) for longer :D :D  :lol:  :D  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 04, 2010, 07:23:42 PM

God, this really moved me,  :oops: there are words I do not understand, Michael's lyrics are hard to understand, and my English so bad .. but it moved me so I could understand .. we, me and all your fans know you're an innocent man. God bless you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 04, 2010, 09:19:39 PM
Didn't catch today's link sooner tonight because two days of operating on 5 hours of sleep (more to do with my non-MJ life actually, if you are wondering :P ) finally caught up with me for a bit :oops: (GASP, the HORROR & SHAME; I'll never live this one down at the greater 'Vampires Inc. Society'! ;) :lol:  :D ).

Anyways, today's link is:

For those of you "neatos" with handwriting etc, here you go ;) :

" If I sail to Acapulco or Cancun Mexico
There the law is waiting for me
and God knows that I'm innocent

If they wont take me in Cairo
then lord where will I go?

I’ll die a man without a country
and only God knew I was innocent now. "

Hmmm...

* A single sheet of lyrics [written on 28 x 21.5 cm (11 x 8 1/2 in) sized paper - PLEASE tell me it's COMPLETELY irrelevant here because I ABSOLUTELY suck at Math :oops:  :cry: :!:  :?:  :!: ],

* 13 lines of the chorus for "The Innocent Man" [Again, I hope we are ONLY supposed to take this STRICTLY at "sur"/face value! :P ],

* " These lyrics were apparently written during Michael Jackson’s child abuse trial in 2005. "[Interesting to note the word, "apparently" here, don't you think ;) ],

* Property of a "Private Collection", with the estimated worth of £8,000-12,000 [Good grief & I was worried I had spending 'issues'! :lol: ].

* Somehow, I just don't feel that either Acapulco, Cancun Mexico or Cairo are especially 'significant' on their own rights here.

*** Have a peek here, if you are curious about some of the other items sold at the same auction: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think the lyrics are self-explanatory, given the "apparent" period (during the 2005 Trials) that they were written. Herein is reflected one man's pain & need to be simply be accepted for what & who he was; to clear his name off the wrongful & slanderous allegations of which he was accused of, for his longing to escape to a place where people wouldn't shun him, condemn him, make an unwanted, unwelcome & ridiculous public intrusion/spectacle out of his whole life for their own 'entertainment'/enjoyment/sick, weird 'kicks' etc... :(  :cry:  :(

Awww, I truly hope that he finally finds (if he hasn't already) such a place (even if it's in his own mind-frame, rather than an actual tangible, physical 'site') where people regard one another with love & acceptance & treat each other with the basic human courtesy & decency of respecting one another; some place where he doesn't feel the need to constantly struggle to "prove" himself; somewhere he feels completely comfortable simply just being him, the man; some place with which he can establish a REAL sense of belonging that he so crave(d/s); some place where he can finally be at peace within himself...

TIAI Twitter, I don't think I follow this one (or you for that matter sometimes :P , but that's a different story that can wait for another time) all that clearly. Are you merely trying to get us to reflect on the depths of MJ's soul/trying to get us to focus on the man, minus the PERSONA kind of thing here, as opposed to giving us clues or hints (because that's how this comes across to me)??? I also feel that MANY of us are already doing A LOT of that, especially of late & have actually found the inspiration to actively try to pursue "being the change" ourselves, instead of merely restricting ourselves to pointing fingers at others. Personally, I find it quite heartening to note that the 'trend' is catching too (granted that it's not in HUGE leaps & bounds yet, but the small steps surely count as a beginning) :)  :D  :) Or is this another kind of disguised not-so-pleasant 'message' (albeit, out of kindness or empathy!)?!? PLEASE tell me this is not just a 'pretty' "filler" to keep us distracted, interested & occupied for longer because you are simply running dry on ideas!!! So, what more could you possibly expect of us on the above mentioned particular angle :!:  :?:  :?  :?:  :!:

Special request to TIAI Twitter: Next time, could we PLEASE have something more closely linked with the present state of our man?!? (because that's what plays priority with most of us right now; our concern, worry & confusion over that).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 05, 2010, 05:23:57 PM
Today's post was made 9+++ hours ago :!: :o  :?:  :shock:  :!:
But since I like being (pleasantly) surprised too much ;) , no further comment on that :P

[youtube:1zjbojp3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIJjK3IV3E0[/youtube:1zjbojp3]

What More Can I Say? - Jay Z

(Are you not entertained?)
(Are..you..not..entertained?)
(Is this not why you're here?)
Uh, Uh, Huh
Turn the music up
Turn me down
Guru...Lets go get 'em again
This time it's for the money my nigga
Brooklyn stand up

[Verse One]
There's never been a nigga this good for this long
This hood
Or this pop is hot
Or this strong
With so many different flows
This ones for this song
The next one I'll switch up
This one will get bit up
These fucks
To lazy to make up shit
They crazy
They don't...paint pictures
They just trace me
You know what
Soon they forget who they plucked
They whole style from
And try to reverse the outcome
I'm like...CLUCK
I'm not a biter
I'm a writer
For myself and others
I say a B.I.G. verse I'm only biggin up my brother
Biggin up my borough
I'm big enough to do it
I'm that thorough
Plus i know my own flow is foolish
So the rings and things you sing about
Bring em out
It's hard to yell when the bar-rel's in your mouth
I'm in...New sneakers
Deuce seaters
A few Diva's
What more can i tell you
Let me spell it for you
W-I-Double L-I-E
Nobody truer than H-O-V
And I'm back for more
New Yorks ambassador
Prime Minister back to finish my business up

[Chorus: Singing]
What more can i say?
What more can i do?
I give this all to you
I know this much is true
My Life
(Look at my life)
(See what i see)

[Verse Two]
You already know what I'm about
Flying birds down south
Moving wet off the step
Purple Rain in the drought
Stuntin on hoes
Brushing off my shirt
But ain't nothing on my clothes
'Cept my chain
My name
Young H-O
Pitch the yea faithful
Even if they patrol i make payroll
Benz paid for
Friends they roll
Private jets down to Turks and Caicos
Chrys case loads
I don't give a shit
Nigga one life to live i can't let a day go
Bye
Without me being fly
Fresh to death
Head to toe until the day i rest
And i don't wear jerseys I'm thirty plus
Give me a crisp pair of jeans nigga button ups
S dots on my feet
Makes my cycle complete
What more can i say Guru play the beat, I'm leaving!

We gonna let this ride into the hook
I'mma snap my fingers on this one
What more can i say to you?
Get my grown man on
LET'S GO
(What more can i say?)

[Verse Three]
Now you know ass is Willie
When they got you in a mag
For like half a Billi
And your ass ain't Lilly
White
That mean that shit you write must be illy
Either that or your flow is silly
It's both
I don't mean to boast
But damn if i don't brag
Them crackers gonna act like i ain't on they ads
The Martha Stewart
That's far from Jewish
Far from a Harvard student
Just had the balls to do it
And no I'm not through with it
In fact I'm just previewing it
This ain't the show I'm just EQ'in it
One, Two and i won't stop abusing it
To groupie girls stop false accusing it
Back to the music
The mayback roof is translucent
Niggas got a problem Houston
What up B
They can't shut up me
Shut down I
Not even P.E.
I'mma ride
God forgive me for my brash deivery
But i remember vivily
What these streets did to me
So picture me
Lettin these clowns nit pick at me
Paint me like a Pickaninny
I will literally
Kiss Tee-Tee in the forhead
Tell her please forgive me
Then squeeze until your forhead
I'm not the one to score points off
In fact
I got a joint to knock your points off
Young
Hova the God nigga blast for me
I'm at the Trump International
Ask for me
I ain't never scared
I'm everywhere
You ain't never there
Nigga why would i ever care
Pound for pound I'm the best to ever come around here
Excluding nobody
Look what i embody
The soul of a hustler i really ran the street
I CEO's mine
That marketing plan was me
And no i ain't get shot up a whole bunch of times
Or make up shit in a whole bunch of lines
And i ain't animated, like say a, Busta Rhymes
But the real shit you get when you bust down my lines
Add that to the fact i went plat a bunch of times
Times that by my influence
On pop culture
I supposed to be number one on everybody's list
We'll see what happens when i no longer exist
Fuck this

(What more can i say?)
:oops: OOPS :oops: I know it's probably not directed at anyone especially, But OUCH, I feel oddly ??? 'rebuked' almost. Darn it, why do I always have to be so ??? touchy & take everything so 'personally'!?! :roll:  :x  :oops: But of course, I'm not going to apologise & make excuses for the weird mayhem of my emotional range here; hey, like it or not, we are all who we are, So have to learn to at least accept our own selves,hmmm?!? :P I'm heartened to realise that all this is perfectly 'natural' though & perhaps even 'predestined' too (consistent with the whole "We'll see what happens when I no longer exist" theme) ;)

Thanks for spelling "it" ALL out so 'effectively' though, TIAI Twitter!!! :D  :lol:  :D
And oh, guess you don't sound all that 'womanly' anymore either, T.T! ;)  :lol: :mrgreen:

Talk about MAKING A STATEMENT!!! With EMPHASIS!  ;)  :D  :P Kinda reminds me of the whole 'dancing on top of car' incident back in 2005 too (here I go again; feeling all hopelessly & uncontrollably giggly-girly :oops: :P SIGH :lol: SIGH ;) SIGH :D  :oops: ).
But anyways, I TOTALLY dig this one ABSOLUTELY, So THANK YOU VERY MUCH[/b] FOR IT, TIAI Twitter!!! And looking  :arrow:  to MUCH, MUCH MORE[/b] too!!!
Tickled pink (& a bit giddy too!) ALL THE WAY here :D  :lol:  :P  :mrgreen:  ;)  :)  8-)  :lol:  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 05, 2010, 09:13:59 PM
Zisis, you are right and you have a great ability to express, according to your post. :)

Jay speculates that only when have gone ever to receive the true cause of prestige.

Michael must know that he has people who really matter... fans acclaim. Fuck magazines, TV, Internet, the reels of news and radio stations. You are the more large. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 05, 2010, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Zisis, you are right and you have a great ability to express, according to your post. :)

Jay speculates that only when have gone ever to receive the true cause of prestige.

Michael must know that he has people who really matter... fans acclaim. Fuck magazines, TV, Internet, the reels of news and radio stations. You are the more large. :lol:
Thank you, Paula :) Personally, I feel that I have a MAJOR tendency to get carried away completely ("Act first, think later"; that's me :oops:  :!:  :oops: ) & all too often make myself feel like a TOTAL DORK afterwords  :roll: I guess it must be true what they say about our own selves being our greatest enemy ;)  :lol:  :P

Anyways, I'm glad you found this as "inspirational" as I did, Paula, my first friend, my fellow T.T addict/'co-conspirator'-cum-agony aunt ALL IN ONE on this forum; YOU ABSOLUTELY ROCK & Luv ya TOTALLY!!! :D  :)  :lol:  8-)  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions