ZIsis

Re: thisisalsoit on twitter posted link
March 27, 2010, 08:52:17 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
ZIsis and regarding your question if some day we will know that happened on 25/06/09, and that we are representing role in all this .. do not know, but one thing I am sure Michael's message is reaching its fans, not all, but many people who thought that he died, is thinking otherwise. ;)

Paula, you really must be my personal happiness angel :) What would I do without you!Thanks honey; much appreciated  :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 27, 2010, 09:13:05 PM
;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

March 28, 2010, 08:48:52 PM

Oscar Wilde criticizing realism vain intent only represent reality; that he had no merit and, in addition, with the passage of time would be credible and intelligible... For the great Irish author, the goal of art must be lies, is to show the beauty of false things (invented, fiction, ideal). Wilde defends the lie in art: beauty can only be represented lying and misrepresented the reality. There is no art without lie; is lying and poetry are arts... Even more radical, argues that in the long term life and nature imitate art and not the reverse, as it has been traditionally understood: "Look one thing is to see it." Do not see anything until it is not something your beauty. Then and only then the thing starts to exist. Now people see fog does not by itself, but because the poets and painters have shown the mysterious beauty of its effects. There probably has been fog for centuries in London... But none saw it so far, nor knew almost nothing of her "..." With these premises Oscar Wilde raised issues of great interest, for example the pre-eminence of the interpretation of the fact in itself, an interpretation of reality according to codes established, learned, including matters relating to quantum mechanics and the conditions for observation of phenomena. The reality is not necessarily as believe it to see, but which we interpret it or how represent it... - by acquiring full sense of artistic insights, an artistic, canon on purely naturalistic considerations need Wilde claim

His utopia was a not materialistic artistic society by joy, pleasure, artistic imagination and invention, with time for reflection and the own expression values that uncontrollable reveal what still nature, life, art, they have not shown the car will... artistic expression momentum carried individual creativity and critical thinking...

There are days in which a lie moves more than 100 wagons ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 29, 2010, 06:26:40 PM
Hmmm, today it's...

I don't fancy the prospect of 'frying my brain out' especially at this unholy hour & on a sleepless head at that :P , But this one is most definitely a "feel-good-er"  ;) So I like TOTALLY  :lol:  :D  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 07:35:23 PM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
Hmmm, today it's...

I don't fancy the prospect of 'frying my brain out' especially at this unholy hour & on a sleepless head at that :P , But this one is most definitely a "feel-good-er"  ;) So I like TOTALLY  :lol:  :D  :lol:

what is this?! is this what thisisalsoit is posting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

paula-c

March 29, 2010, 09:52:17 PM
START. / A (a) (neo-noir, alternate history, ancient, post-apocalyptic, dystopian, VR-simulated, metaphorical, anachronistic, dressed in leather, coal power, the dragon and full of raucous | America, Japan, EU Soviet Russia , Britain, Victorian, Medieval Europe, the Aztec empire, Atlantis, terraforming Mars, Antarctica, on a space flight, the outside world Rim, set of Road Warrior,
a young (flight-mail message, a student of metaphysics, Milquetoast office drone, mild OCD schlub, a farmer with dreams, techno-geek obsessed, solitary brooding, wise-cracking mercenaries, idealistic revolutionary, inventor official oddities collector, I insert author
faced with (a) (diadem of magic, arcane prophecy, dusty tome, old fool, strange artifact, the enchanted sword, another portal, sleep-inducing drugs, feeding the encrypted data, travel time soldiers, exiled angel, speaking of fish
Inciting conflict with the megalomaniac dictator (a, a government conspiracy, a nonprofit corporation obsessed, an assistant mocking, supernatural monsters, computer viruses become real, murderers Robot, an army led by a sadistic, forces that foster conformity, a charismatic politician on the rise, the selfish nature of humanity, his own insecurity vis-à-vis girls
 with the help of a female techno (mechanical sarcastic geek, mannish woman, that changes shape murderer of women, leather-clad female in the shadows, girl who always loved him, bookish professor with Mousy brown hair, angelic girl with braids and semen, Attracted to the women inexplicably protagonist is damaged for unknown reasons
and capture your pet (crazy, welding equipment, closets full of assault rifles, reference book, the division facility with magic, the condescending tone, discomfort in formal clothes, the propensity for,
 a series. culminating in a fight (to the top of a tower, a daring rescue before a huge blast, a heroic sacrifice that no one will remember, a philosophical argument marked by violence, to victory with the false promise of a future danger, invoking a season at the last possible moment, professer eternal love without irony, the land restored to health, "Its title is:" (Chrono, Neuro, Aero, Cosmo, Reve, Necro, Cyber Astro, Psycho, steam, Meta, Black | punk, mech, noiac, policies, Naut, phages, robot, robot, leaf, tron, maimed, War)

Someone else knows ...

haayy, my brain is fried! God! : lol:: lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 30, 2010, 08:07:52 AM
Belated highlights (for me) triggered from yesterday [ Sorry about being a tortoise here! :) ]...

life imitates art imitates life

Oscar Wilde once said Life imitates art far more than art imitates Life. I beg to differ. I think it’s more of a vicious circle (or a glorious circle, depending on how you look at it.) It’s an equal-opportunity borrowing situation. Life imitates art. Simultaneously art imitates life. Each feeds into the other, each repetition coming up with more complexity in the process.

Ya da, ya da, ya da....... [ quite 'strategic' examples from "movie" themes, of course, though! ;) ]

This doesn’t just apply to movies though. It applies to all kinds of art. You just have to sit down and think through the art pieces you really like, read up on the history of that art or the biography of the artist. Eventually, I’m sure, you’ll find a link to something in real life that the art was inspired by. And eventually, you’ll find a link to something in real life that the art inspired. And so it goes.

Thank you, TIAI twitter; I believe this helps to address my 'wanderings' from the previous night to some extent 8-) Or at least, I don't feel quite as 'lost' anymore :D

Since I'm feeling quite 'breezy' today, thought I'd just let "OUR MAN" do ALL the talking here, for a change ;) So, in no order of preference or relevance:

"The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."
[ Awww, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! ]

"And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance."

"I love E. T. 'cos it reminds me of me. Someone from another world coming down and you becoming friends with them and this person is, like, 800 years old and he's filling you with all kinds of wisdom and he can teach you to fly. That whole fantasy thing which I think is great. I mean, who don't wanna fly?"
- Interview in Smash Hits, January 20, 1983

“Smooth, but not a criminal.”
[ TOTALLY  8-) I LIKE  :lol: ]

"I’m a visionary and a creative person. God blessed me with certain talents. I hate to use an analogy, but Walt Disney was creative but not good with business. His brother Roy handled the books. He loved creating family-oriented entertainment and so do I. I feel that was a gift and I have that gift also. I’m very honored to have been chosen."

"I don't read all the negative things they write about me such as I am weird and different. When you grow up in front of millions of people like I was since the age of 5, you can't help but be different."

"I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily."

[ God, I LOVE his inimitable brand of refreshing "human-ness"!!! ]

"Before you judge me, ask me about my childhood and then I'll ask you about yours..."
[ Yes, think about the person staring back at you in the mirror! ]

"People write negatives things, cause they feel that's what sells. Good news to them, doesn't sell."

"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel."

"You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town."

[ Sorry if some of you object to this one, but I still love it, So it just had to be here! :D ]

"I'm trying to imitate Jesus in the fact that he said to be like children, to love children, to be as pure as children and to make yourself as innocent and to see the world through eyes of wonderment and the whole magical quality of it all."
- Oprah Winfrey interview 1993.

"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived."
[ Agree, a 111%! :D ]

“I changed. People change.”
[ Yes, we most definitely do, in so many different, infinitesimal, indescribable & uncountable ways! :) ]

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance."

"Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater."

- Describing Neverland Ranch in California, CBS interview 2003.

"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."

“I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don't know where we are
although I know we've drifted far
What about yesterday
What about the seas
The heavens are falling down
I can't even breathe
What about the bleeding Earth
Can't we feel its wounds
What about nature's worth?
It's our planet's womb.”

[ A subject dearest to my own heart too...]

"I wake up from dreams and go “Wow, put this down on paper.” The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face."

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.""

"Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it,
No-one wants to be defeated,
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight,
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right."

- Beat It, from album Thriller.

"You wanna show them that you're really not scared,
You're playing with your life, this ain't no truth or dare,
They'll kick you then they'll beat you then they'll tell you it's fair,
So beat it."

- Beat It, from album Thriller.

"Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothing
Just wait 'til I get through…
Because I'm bad, I'm bad."

- Bad, from the album Bad

“I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.”
[ I suppose that constitutes both the good & the not-so-good therein...]

"Our parents taught us to always be respectful and, no matter what you do, to give it everything you have. Be the best, not the second best."
- USA Today interview 2001.

“There's a Mother's Day and there's a Father's Day, but there's no Children's Day. It would mean a lot. World peace.”

"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am."
[ Yes, do let's celebrate our "presents" & "todays" more! :) ]

"And the dream we were conceived in will reveal a joyful face... and the world we once believed in will shine again in grace. Then why do we keep strangling life wound this Earth, crucify its soul. Though it's plain to see, this world is heavenly. We could be God's glow... Heal the world."

[ Another AWWWWWWW...ALL THE WAY! ]

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me."
[ :(  :cry:  :( ]

"I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart."
[ I do solemnly swear that I'll NEVER, EVER "grow up" enough to stop believing in life's magic myself :) ]

"I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am."
- Oprah Winfrey interview 1993.
[ I guess we can all relate to that in our own ways...especially those of us who go all OCD over certain passionate subjects & 'overlook' the rest in the process :oops: ]

"Stars Don't Die

"They say that some of the stars that you see overhead aren’t really there.
Their light takes millions of years to reach us, and all we are doing is looking into the past, into a bygone moment when those stars could still shine.
"So what does a star do after it quits shining?" I ask myself. "Maybe it dies."
"Oh, no," a voice in my head says. "A star can never die. It just turns into a smile...."

- Poem on the heal the world organization website
[ So very touching & true ]

“I believe in my heart that the music community will come together as one and rally to the aid of thousands of innocent victims, ... There is a tremendous need for relief dollars right now and through this effort each one of us can play an immediate role in helping comfort so many people.”

“The Earth we share is not just a rock tossed through space, but a living, nurturing being. She cares for us, she deserves our care in return.”
[ Most vehemently, emphatically agree!!! ]

"I am committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. I believe that to be the reason for the very existence of art."

"I wouldn't say I was sexy! But I guess that's fine if that's what they say. I like that in concert. That's neat."
[ ;)  :lol:  :D ]

"But if you don't have that memory of being loved, you are condemned to search the world for something to fill you up. But no matter how much money you make or how famous you become, you will still feel empty. What you are really searching for is unconditional love, unqualified acceptance. And that was the one thing that was denied to you at birth."
[ :cry: ]

"If I am guilty of anything it is of believing what God said about children: 'Suffer little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for such is the Kingdom of Heaven.' In no way do I think that I am God, but I try to be God-like in my heart."

[ Thank you, I hope more of us grow to accept, understand & embrace that last sentence! ]

"I do disguises for different reasons. I like to study people - be like the fly on the wall. Even if it's two old ladies sitting on a bench or some kids on a swing. Because I don't know what it's like to fit in an everyday life situation."
[ MOST 'ENIGMATIC' & INTRIGUING! :P  ;)  :D ]

"I happen to be colorblind. I don't hire color, I hire competence! ... Racism is not my motto. One day, I strongly expect every color to love as one family."
[ Say YAY to colour-blindness!!! :D ]

"I love the fans and they are the reason for my professional existence. When I'm out there doing a show and I see the fans dancing and singing, that's what I love the most. It's just the greatest feeling in the world."

"Sometimes when you're treated unfairly it makes you stronger and more determined. I admire that kind of strength. People who have it take a stand and put their blood and soul into what they believe."

"This album is dedicated to Benjamin "Benny" Hermansen. May we continue to remember not to judge man by the color of his skin, but the content of his character. Benjamin... We love you... May you rest in peace."

- Invincible Album Dedication, 2001

"People laugh when they're feeling sad - Someone is taking a life, hold on - Respect to believe in your dreams - Tell me where were you when your children cried last night?"

- Cry, Invincible, 2001

"I have been the artist with the longest career, and I am so proud and honored to be chosen from heaven to be invincible."
[ "INVINCIBLE" indeed is our man; in more ways than one! :D :D  :D ]

"Now you can't stop me even though you think that if you block me, you've done your thing - And when you bury me underneath all your pain, I'm steady laughin', while surfacing!"
- Unbreakable, 2001

"So you have to deal with this jealousy. They think they're hurting you. Nothing could hurt me. The bigger the star, the larger the target. At least they're talking. When they stop talking, you have to worry."
[ So, 'no news' isn't exactly 'good news' all the time?!? ;)  :P  :lol: ]

"I don't know what I could do besides sing but I'm not worried because I figure I've got the rest of my life to find out!"

"Once I started breaking sales records, I broke Elvis Presley's record, I broke the Beatles' record - once I started doing that, overnight they called me a freak, a homosexual, a child molester... They said I bleached my skin. They did everything they could to turn the public against me. It's a conspiracy."
[ How can so many choose to be selectively blind to the obvious sometimes!!! :evil:  :? :twisted: :(  :evil: ]

"So I'm leaving Sony, a free agent, owning half of Sony. I own half of Sony's Publishing. I'm leaving them, and they're very angry at me, because I just did good business, you know."
[ That's our MJ; sharp, shrewd & 'bright as a button' ALWAYS! :D ]

"Yes, magic, as in abracadabra!"
- Nov. 14, 2002 - During Lawsuit
[ Dig it, Like it, LOVE it!!! :D :lol:  :D ]

"We are Germans. We are Armenians. French, Italian, Russian, American, Asian, African... many other nationalities. We are Christians, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu. We are black, we are white. We are a community of some many differences, so complex and yet so simple. We do not need to have war!"
- Nov. 21, 2002
[WELL SAID!!! Here's hoping more of us come to realise that too...]

"Always appreciate the gift of life! Be happy and have fun!"
- Nov. 21, 2002
[ Simply because life is the BEST gift of all & because "the present" is our most tangible "reality" :) ]

"Today I feel more betrayed than perhaps ever before, that someone who had got to know my children, my staff and me, whom I let into my heart and told the truth, could then sacrifice the trust I placed in him and produce this terrible and unfair program."
- Comment on the Martin Bashir documentation, Feb 06, 2003
[ Bashir, GRRRRRRR !@#&*()(*&^%$@#$^&$#($* :!:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :!: ]

"I believe in doing better work. Just like the old saying, 'You don't get older, you get better.' "

When Michael was asked in 1992 about how he would like his funeral to go, he said: “It’s going to be the greatest show on earth. That’s what I want. Fireworks and everything.”
[ Yes, MJ, do PLEASE give us a "spectacular opening with pyrotechnics, and some sizzles and some cracks and some pops" & the LOUDEST BAM EVER of the BEST that we were promised & await! :D   8-) :D  :o  :lol:  :D  :shock:  :mrgreen:  :D ]

Will.i.am  of The Black Eyed Peas (after working with Jackson on a 25th anniversary reissue of Thriller) said “[Michael] said, You know, I just wanna make unprecedented music! I just wanna shock ‘em! Wanna go for the jugular! Aim for the throat! Unprecedented rhythms! International number ones!”.
[ Again, don't take my head off for this one here; not everyone interprets this so negatively & maybe some of us have a ??? ah...'broader'/'weirder' sense of humour too! ;) ]

"We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let’s start giving"

- We Are the World

"If You’re thinkin’ of
Being my brother
It don’t matter if you’re"

- Black or white

"I’m starting with the man in the mirror
I’m asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
(If you wanna make the world a better place)
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change"

- Man in the Mirror

"Wanna be startin' somethin'?"
[ So, very catchy, peppy GOOD, all rolled into one: just had to be here again! :D ]

“I have spent my entire life helping millions of children. I would never harm a child. It is unfortunate that some individuals have seen fit to come forward and make a complaint that is completely false.Years after, I settled with certain individuals because I was concerned about my family and the media scrutiny that would have ensued if I fought the matter in court. These people wanted to exploit my concern for children by threatening to destroy what I believe in and what I do. I have been a vulnerable target for these who want money.”
[ NOT FAIR!!! :(  :evil:  :cry:  :twisted:  :( ]

“What I enjoy most about performing is making people happy. Just to make a person smile means more to me then anything.”
[ You make us smile & then some as well... ;)  :oops:  :P  :lol: :mrgreen:  :D ]

“What one wishes is to be touched by the truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one’s life and will hopefully touch others as well. This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what I continue to live for.”
[ Yes, YES & YESSSSSSSSSSS all the way :D  :lol:  :D ]

“I wish I was a camera sometimes so I could take a picture with my mind put it in a frame for you to see how beautiful you really are to me.”
[ We would gladly return the favour...ON THE DOUBLE!!! ;)  :D  :P  :mrgreen:  8-)  :oops:  :lol: ]

“Who wants mortality? Everybody wants immortality. You want what you create to live, be it sculpting, painting, music composition. That is the way I escape death I attempt to bind my soul to my work. I give my all to my work because I want it to just live and give all that I have.”
[ You have, you are & will continue to do so too :!:  :!:  :!: ]

“You try be as original as you can be without thinking about statistics, just you go from the soul and from the heart.”
[ A HEARTFELT THANK YOU from ALL those of us errr...'not-so-talented' in the 'statistical department'! :P  :)  ;)  :lol:  :D ]

“I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart. I would love your prayers and your goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me because I am completely, completely innocent. But please know a lot of conspiracy is going on as we speak.”
[ Believe us, WE LOVE YOU MORE & MOSTEST!!! ]

“We can fly, you know. We just don’t know how to think the right thoughts and levitate ourselves off the ground.”
[ Teach us, guide us, show us, help us; come fly with us, our beloved Peter Pan...]

“You can always dream, and your dreams will come true, but you have to make them come true.”

“I believe in wishes and in a person’s ability to make a wish come true, I really do. And a wish is more than a wish. . .it’s a goal that your conscience and subconscience can help make reality.”
[ What a coincidence; I've always believed that if I REALLY, TRULY wish VERY, VERY hard for something, then that wish is bound to come true too...If it doesn't, its only because I didn't want it bad enough to begin with :) ]

“In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Work like there’s no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. Use the tools of your trade, if it’s books or a floor to dance on or a body of water to swim in. Whatever it is, it’s yours. That’s what I’ve always tried to remember.”
[ Sorry to mention an "another's name" here [forgive me for my 'sacrilege' :P ], but have a listen to Ziggy Marley's "True To Myself" & "Love Is My Religion"; And don't chew my head off for saying that those are two of my favourite & most inspirational songs too! :)  :)  :) ]

And let's not forget to mention good old "SHAMON(E)" here as well (don't they say the 'little things' count too! :P )!!! :D  :lol:  :D Have a peek here for some 'serious' improvement of your MJ lingo & vocabulary; ENJOY!!! :D  :lol:  ;)  :)  :P  :D :

JUST A FEW EXCERPTS FROM "MOONWALK"

"I've always wanted to be able to tell stories, you know, stories that came from my soul. I'd like to sit by a
fire and tell people stories - make them see pictures, make them cry and laugh, take them anywhere
emotionally with something as deceptively simple as words. I'd like to tell tales to move their souls and
transform them. I've always wanted to be able to do that. Imagine how the great writers must feel, knowing they have that power. I sometimes feel I could do it. It's something I'd like to develop. In a way, songwriting uses the same skills, creates the emotional highs and lows, but the story is a sketch. It's quicksilver. There are very few books written on the art of storytelling, how to grip listeners, how to get a group of people together and amuse them. No costumes, no makeup, no nothing, just you and your voice, and your powerful ability to take them anywhere, to transform their lives, if only for minutes."

"Albums should be for all races, all tastes in music. In the end, many songs kind of create themselves. You just say, “This is it. This is how it's going to be."

"I believe performers should try to be strong as an example to their audiences. It's staggering what a
person can do if they only try. If you're under pressure, play off that pressure and use it to advantage and
make whatever you're doing better. Performers owe it to people to be strong and fair. Often in the past performers have been tragic figures. A lot of the truly great people have suffered or died because of pressure and drugs, especially liquor. It's so sad. You feel cheated as a fan that you didn't get to watch them evolve as they grew older."

"It always surprises me when people assume that something an artist has created is based on a true experience or reflects his or her own lifestyle. Often nothing could be farther from the truth. I know I draw on my own experiences at times, but I also hear and read things that trigger an idea for a song. An artist's imagination is his greatest tool. It can create a mood or feeling that people want to have, as well as transport you to a different place altogether."

"To me, nothing is more important than making people happy, giving them a release from their problems and worries, helping to lighten their load. I want them to walk away from a performance I've done, saying, “That was great. I want to go back again. I had a great time.” To me, that's what it's all about. That's wonderful. That's why I don't understand when some celebrities say they don't want their kids in the business. I think they say that because they've been hurt themselves. I can understand that. I've been there too.

-Michael Jackson-
Encino, California 1988

What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one's life and will
hopefully touch others as well. This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what I continue to live for."

And No, NO COMMENTS AT ALL from me on the "Moonwalk" section! :)  ;)  :D

I'm sure you have seen & heard most of the above "MJ-ISMS" yourselves too, but I just couldn't help myself here :P And of course, there's MUCH, MUCH MORE too (way tooooooooooo many to be posted here!) ;)  :lol:  :D

A few more song lyrics 'reputed' to be "noteworthy" are:
BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR [ Sorry! SIGH-AY-EYE-YAI-SIGH!!!: otherwise known as MY FIXATION/OBSESSION/"ULTIMATE MJ" too :oops:  :P :lol: ;) :!:  :oops: :D ] (1997), Morphine (1997), Cry (2002), Gone Too Soon (2001), Little Susie (1995), Money (1995), One Day In Your Life (1984), Privacy (2001), Scream (1995), Tabloid Junkie (1995), They Don’t Care About Us (1995), Threatened (2001), Unbreakable (2001), Who Is It (1991), Cheater (2004), There Must Be More To Life Than This (1991), Xscape (1995), And of course, there is also the much debated Smooth Criminal (1988) too.

Go here if you are interested about more of the above: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [ The comment that had the most profound effect on me was the one posted by "Dee Dee" on January 14, 2010 at 4:49pm...]

Here's another site about song lyrics too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOTE: To anyone who hasn't yet read "Moonwalk" (the autobiography), "Moonwalker" (the storybook) & "Dancing The Dream" [ & also, Katherine Jackson's "My family, The Jacksons" too!], DO IT NOW!!! :)  :D  :)

Well, anyways, Ahsante Sana, Ninakupenda & Penye nia, pana njia!!!
:) ;)  :)

Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 10:41:04 PM by ZIsis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 30, 2010, 10:34:35 AM
Very moving ever remember this  :cry: ... but! excellent! Zisis, well  mi " pana " :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 30, 2010, 08:25:57 PM

media circus describes a story where there is coverage of the media to be out of proportion with the event terms, such as the number of journalists in place, the amount of media published or issued, and the level of media sensationalism.  The term refers to the critique of the media...

extent Ito invite attorneys and staff room audiences in their cameras to see the night before Jay Leno footage, however, Ito and other present in the courtroom disputes this characterization, defying critics identify a procedure which was not under control.  Since the jury was kidnapped, gag counsel that had not received the support of any Court of appeal, giving rise to chaotic scenes often outside the Court.

well, this will be what we are seeing, and what we continue to see over the coming months ?,.... a big circus ........ 8-)  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 30, 2010, 08:39:41 PM
[youtube:1u19t9tq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQPVA2bGsB4[/youtube:1u19t9tq]

I get the O.J. Simpson "connection", but God, TIAI twitter, did you absolutely 'have to' subject me through this video just for that :!:  :?:  :!: Perhaps a little "too funny" for my taste. My sense of humour is not quite that "adventurous", you know! :P Now, I'm going to need help from an aspirin for the headache before I can even think of escaping to the blessed, sweet oblivion of sleep!!!  :(

LOVE & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 08:45:42 PM by ZIsis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 30, 2010, 08:44:16 PM
media circus describes a story where there is coverage of the media to be out of proportion with the event terms, such as the number of journalists in place, the amount of media published or issued, and the level of media sensationalism.  The term refers to the critique of the media...

extent Ito invite attorneys and staff room audiences in their cameras to see the night before Jay Leno footage, however, Ito and other present in the courtroom disputes this characterization, defying critics identify a procedure which was not under control.  Since the jury was kidnapped, gag counsel that had not received the support of any Court of appeal, giving rise to chaotic scenes often outside the Court.

well, this will be what we are seeing, and what we continue to see over the coming months ?,.... a big circus ........ 8-)  :lol:  :lol:

Bless you, Paula, thanks for making it better with your cheerful spirit!  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 30, 2010, 08:55:37 PM
Zisis know, what happens is that from the Memorial, I think, I no longer believe in coincidences. Do you count coincidences can exist around an event? 1, 2, ... I think there are too many "coincidences" in this. 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 30, 2010, 09:06:31 PM
Zisis know, what happens is that from the Memorial, I think, I no longer believe in coincidences. Do you count coincidences can exist around an event? 1, 2, ... I think there are too many "coincidences" in this. 8-)  :lol:

Oh yes, one too many 'coincidences' for it to be all 'innocent'  :D  :lol:  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 31, 2010, 07:11:59 PM
Hmmm...

So there's much more "courtroom drama" that we are in store for?!? ;) Not sure if I should be more excited or worried here :P

Anyways, here's to "sanity" & PATIENCE again!  :D  :lol:  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 31, 2010, 09:16:20 PM
Trials, corruption, discrimination, madness, ... religious intolerance.
He looked more calm ........ 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions