Re: thisisalsoit on twitter posted link
February 27, 2010, 05:38:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1st the question from me: does onyone knows if tiai.com and tiai twiiter the same thing? i mean the same person?

ok, so today's link is here

Ama-gi is an ancient Sumerian word (ama-gi4 , also spelled ama-ar-gi4) thought to denote "freedom" or "liberty." It is believed to be the first expression of the concept in writing. Literally translated, it means "return to the mother," inasmuch as former slaves were "returned to their mothers," (i.e., freed).

The Ama-gi cuneiform symbol has been adopted by several liberty-oriented groups. The journal of the Hayek Society at the London School of Economics, the largest libertarian student group in England, is titled Ama-gi. The symbol is used as a logo by the Institucion Politica para la Libertad of Peru, and another version is a trademarked logo of the publishing firm Liberty Fund.

so, no matter if tiai twitter is real or not, it gives useful info whatsoever.

So, this I think this "redirection" aims at showing us not the word itself, but it's etymology.
freedom / liberty didnt even exist as a NOTION untill slavery was introduced. See it's original meaning?

freedom = former slaves were "returned to their mothers," home

So i guess that redirection is trying to say that th right of freedom is REALLY imborn and natural, and such thing as slavery must not exist. This is a VICE

smth natural to us that has no opposite side doesnt even have  a name

think about it
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If ignorance is a treasure, then i\'d rather be poor.

ZIsis

March 07, 2010, 06:28:27 PM
SHAMON ALL THE WAY to the new TIAI twitter link today (which, in my time zone is 8 March, but probably is 7 March to most in here), posted about two hours ago!

Have a look here:

Being afraid cripples us & blinds us to the truth. NOTHING is ever quite as bad as we imagine it to be at first & there are different ways of looking at anything & lessons to be learned from each & every experience. No matter what happens, LIFE IS WORTH LIVING TO IT'S FULLEST.

So, I say, YAY, LET'S HELP EACH OTHER GET PAST OUR FEAR(s) FIRST!!!

Here's to Courage & Hope...

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 08, 2010, 10:31:30 AM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
SHAMON ALL THE WAY to the new TIAI twitter link today (which, in my time zone is 8 March, but probably is 7 March to most in here), posted about two hours ago!

Have a look here:

Being afraid cripples us & blinds us to the truth. NOTHING is ever quite as bad as we imagine it to be at first & there are different ways of looking at anything & lessons to be learned from each & every experience. No matter what happens, LIFE IS WORTH LIVING TO IT'S FULLEST.

So, I say, YAY, LET'S HELP EACH OTHER GET PAST OUR FEAR(s) FIRST!!!

Here's to Courage & Hope...

Interesting link indeed

MOVING FROM FEAR TO FREEDOM

"If you haven't thought about your life's goals and purposes, try this simple exercise.

Imagine yourself as a spectator at your own funeral. What would you want people to be saying and thinking about you as they grieve and remember your life? If you life ended right now, what would people say about you? How would you be remembered? Would you have accomplished what you wanted to do? Would you have been the kind of person you wanted to be?

This exercise can help you establish your own definition of "success." It's helpful to write it down. Create your own "mission statement" about the kind of person you want to be. Then you can evaluate whether the way you are living now is helping you work toward success as you define it.

If it isn't, what would you need to do differently in order to be remembered the way you would like to be? And when would you need to begin doing it? Someday? Next year? Or Today?
"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

ZIsis

March 13, 2010, 05:28:25 PM
@ Sarahli

Yes, I couldn't help noticing that catchy, enigmatic sentence ('being a spectator at your own funeral') there as well!    :)

Can't help wondering about when it's finally going to be "IT" too!!!  :D   :lol:  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 13, 2010, 06:29:56 PM
For some reason, I've always preferred TIAI twitter to the original TIAI... :o :)  
(Or maybe it's just because I suck at math! :P )

Here's today's link posted about 2 hours ago: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Apparently these babies are "horizontal connections between organisms" ('part of the organism or part of it's skeleton') in biological terms...

I fail to see how we can take that in it's literal context though...So 'philosophically', this could be discussing the bonds (both the good & the bad) that connects all of us together?!?

I'm not sure if I especially like the line about these stolons producing "new clones of the same plant from buds at the tip" (hello, what about individual originality :!: & yes, nothing beats 'THE original' too! ;) ). But then again, if it's for a just/good/worthy cause, I suppose that makes sense  8-)  Plus, these "stolons function as means of seeking out light and were used for propagation of the plant" too! :D

However, there was a disturbing bit of description in there as well ("Typically after the formation of the new plant the stolon dies away in a year or two") :cry:

God, why must nearly everything have a 'double' side!  :roll: :evil:  :?

Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 07:46:25 AM by ZIsis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 14, 2010, 01:07:16 PM
Here I am Zisis, were unaware of this link, there are many issues that sometimes I can not read all.
Well as to the stolons, .. not everyone can interpret in their own way, I can say is that this is a puzzle of pieces connected by a stolon. That is a puzzle, riddle, puzzle, riddle, question, puzzle, mystery.

Why almost all they have a "double face"!
You are right. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 14, 2010, 07:54:57 PM

Look at me, see my hands, ...

Put your finger in my side.

Blessed are those who see and believe, .. :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 15, 2010, 12:21:02 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"

Look at me, see my hands, ...

Put your finger in my side.

Blessed are those who see and believe, .. :lol:  :lol:

Yes, Paula, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed" indeed! And Amen to that as well  :)

"This drama of disbelief seems to have touched Caravaggio personally. Few of his paintings are physically so shocking - his Thomas pushes curiosity to its limits before he will say, "My Lord and my God". The classical composition carefully unites the four heads in the quest for truth. Christ's head is largely in shadow, as He is the person who is the least knowable."

Hmmm...Quite a few interesting themes...So, "Thomas missed one of Christ's appearances to the Apostles after His resurrection", eh?...I wonder who our four heads are/what they represent...But mostly I'm just plain curious about when we (or those of us who need it most) will get our chance to put our finger to his side  :P  :D  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 15, 2010, 08:01:28 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login% 3A36-44 y la versión NVI =  :?:   :?:

Matthew 24: 36-44
In this reading of the first Sunday of Advent season remember us the promise of our Lord Jesus, who in the days of his Ministry spoke of his return, when met his word to us where it this. (John 14: 3)

His words we arrive to remind us that today, after many centuries, the promise is still standing and the time of his coming, is near, as close as the first day when his Apostles and disciples left the voice of the one whose message was heard

Our about anything and everything seems to indicate that this time some. Nothing because since the beginning of the days men of dedicated to his affairs until today and until the same day of the Lord shall be so ("well as well as in those days before the flood were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until Noah became the Ark") (Matthew 24: 38). And all because looking at our environment we are aware that something is wrong and the end of injustice, evil and the impiety approaches.
Illustration of what happened at the time of Noe we must remember that the appearance of things can we trust perhaps too to lead us into a kind of dangerous for the soul sleep. ("Velad, because you do not know the day or the time at which the son of man has come"., and therefore you Stat also preparations; because the son of man will come when they not think.) (Matthew 25: 13 and 24: 44) celebrating it with eyes wide open Recalling the promises of our Lord that return than suddenly came the deluge in days of Noe and alone who were with him on the Ark lived to celebrate and tell the story. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 15, 2010, 11:46:56 PM
" Matthew 24:44. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

I, for one, am very glad[/b] that it was the New International Version & this particular manuscript[/b] that was chosen here. Because, frankly, I'm so sick of the trend (amongst an alarming number of us both 'BeLIEver & non-believer' fans), of attributing & the interchangeability of MJ with God/Jesus/Royalist Egyptian reincarnation/VIP Angel/Superman etc (very disturbing & distressing indeed!)!!! Don't get me wrong; I'm not a religious person (although, I admit, I have more than a passing interest in ALL religions & their literature), but I'm still spiritual enough to be HORRIFIED by these 'allegorisations'. Call me basic over this one if you must :P , but the MAIN reason I find MJ such an inspiration is because he was & is very REFRESHINGLY human! Different & exceptional, YES, but still recognisably belonging under the greater classification & genus of Homo Sapiens nonetheless. SO PLEASE FOLKS, STOP THE DEIFICATION, MYTHIFICATION & APOLOGISATION & LET'S JUST FOCUS ON CELEBRATING AN EXTRAORDINARY MAN INSTEAD! :lol:

Thank you, TIAI twitter, for today's "most illuminating" link ;) I found it very heartening & I truly hope it would help to clear & clarify certain 'notions' among us. And do keep spreading the good cheer :)

Here's to L.I.F.E, FAITH & H.O.P.E as we watch & wait!  :D  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 16, 2010, 03:36:41 AM
"with the ability to produce new clones of the same plant from buds at the tip"
This part still makes me think. Many times,  I've wondered whether MJ is undergoing some sort of transformation, physically, and mentally.  Maybe a new look, a new persona.  That would then make the death of the previous MJ, not really a lie.  He will come back and only the real fans will know it's him.  Others will doubt, and will request a DNA test.  Am I making sense at all. I'm trying really hard to follow all this TIAI posts.  (I know someone else mentioned this too)  Just thinking out loud....with Love xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 16, 2010, 07:34:45 AM
2good2btrue, I too have thought about what you say,. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 16, 2010, 07:43:29 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
"with the ability to produce new clones of the same plant from buds at the tip"
This part still makes me think. Many times,  I've wondered whether MJ is undergoing some sort of transformation, physically, and mentally.  Maybe a new look, a new persona.  That would then make the death of the previous MJ, not really a lie.  He will come back and only the real fans will know it's him.  Others will doubt, and will request a DNA test.  Am I making sense at all. I'm trying really hard to follow all this TIAI posts.  (I know someone else mentioned this too)  Just thinking out loud....with Love xox

Now, there's a thought. Does my heart good to hear too. Thanks for sharing, 2good2btrue :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 16, 2010, 06:01:15 PM
Amen to all of you!!!!!   With L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 16, 2010, 06:57:54 PM
Today's TIAI twitter link:

[youtube:1ylvcfn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8OArG25rq8&NR=1[/youtube:1ylvcfn0]

Yes, I noticed the "V" mask too, of course, but all I can think to say on this one right now is just simply awwwwwwwwwww :cry:  :(  :cry:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions