mdc

Re: The official Uncle Harve Request-thread
September 16, 2010, 11:00:04 PM
I wanna back up some and assume that any and all legal documents (i.e. contracts, law suits, death certificates, autopsy reports, etc.) I have seen on the internet are fake. So I'm gonna forget about them right now and pretend they don't exist.

Now what I would like are non-photoshopped pictures and/or video of MJ and Conrad Murray together. You can't tell me if Murray was MJ supposed doctor, and he was a cardiologist, that while MJ was supposedly participating in rigorous rehearsal activities that Murray would not have been required to be at the Staples Center during these times. With all the cameras at Staples, if Murray was there, you'd think there would be pictures or video of it. TMZ has never had trouble before obtaining pictures and/or information they shouldn't have, so I want proof that those two had even met.

Secondly, and although easier to fake, I want pictures of Conrad Murray that prove he is who everyone says he is. I know he didn't spring from his mother's loins a full grown man and a cardiologist. He went to school, college, and has most likely had many jobs in his lifetime...there should be pictures or proof he IS who y'all claim he is somewhere.  I have searched but my searches are limited to the internet and anything on the internet related to Conrad Murray usually comes back to MJ, June 25, 2009, and the beginning of this whole mess of lies. There are small scraps of information surrounding the Houston clinic but not enough to convince me its real. My searches are also limited to the name Conrad Murray--but if that's not his real name then I'm wasting my time there.

I'm not going to chase after any more lies or be given intravenous doses of it from the media and/or anyone else trying to cover up the truth. We want the truth.  You're a reporter, and claim to be a lawyer, so get out there find me legal proof and the irrefutable truth and then report it. Dare to be different.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 17, 2010, 12:35:44 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
I'm not going to chase after any more lies or be given intravenous doses of it from the media and/or anyone else trying to cover up the truth. We want the truth.  You're a reporter, and claim to be a lawyer, so get out there find me legal proof and the irrefutable truth and then report it. Dare to be different.

*GASP*... [and] Applause!!

Yeah, Harvey that's a plus one on what mdc said. Why are WE doing YOUR job?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

pepper

September 17, 2010, 05:33:30 PM
Now what I would like are non-photoshopped pictures and/or video of MJ and Conrad Murray together. You can't tell me if Murray was MJ supposed doctor, and he was a cardiologist, that while MJ was supposedly participating in rigorous rehearsal activities that Murray would not have been required to be at the Staples Center during these times. With all the cameras at Staples, if Murray was there, you'd think there would be pictures or video of it.

Yes, you would think Murray would have been required to be there.

From Larry King Live - at 7:50, LK asks Miko about Dr. Murray - Miko says "heard of him, but never met him...he was never at the Forum...nor was he at the Staples Center..."  LK asks Lou Ferrigno, "Did you know him (Dr. Murray), Lou?"  Lou's reply "No."  

[youtube:y10wkmv5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5kxbCppkU[/youtube:y10wkmv5]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 17, 2010, 06:33:32 PM
From TS's last post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"And let’s go back to the beginning once more: why was TMZ first to report the MJ “death”? Some have suggested that this is merely because TMZ was faster than all the other media, and got the information ahead of everyone else. But would MJ be so sloppy, as to accidentally allow an internet tabloid site be the first to find out about the “death”? If MJ planned this all out so well for so long (see Updates #4 & #6): don’t you think that he would also plan what media facility he wanted to first announce the “death”?

Furthermore, if MJ does not have a news source in on the hoax: then how can he demonstrate the problem of the media running stories from other news facilities, without checking it out for themselves (which is exactly what happens when TMZ posts articles)? And if MJ did plan to demonstrate this, then what news company is he using—if not TMZ??

Even if MJ were really dead, it’s possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet. And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet. And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on? If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the on the TMZ blog roll!"

Hey Harvey, I know we probably won't find out TS's identity until after the BAM, but could you give us a hint??

And Harvey, for what you're doing for Michael - thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 17, 2010, 08:38:32 PM
Harvey, I really liked the video of the plane in which Murray rescue a passenger who felt bad, have you thought of another funny video? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 17, 2010, 09:48:49 PM
I want to ask him if he can have a Dave Dave Live interview on his show :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

September 17, 2010, 10:54:41 PM
Harvey, say hi to Michael. This reality show is a great adventure. Pure genius. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 17, 2010, 10:55:18 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
From TS's last post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"And let’s go back to the beginning once more: why was TMZ first to report the MJ “death”? Some have suggested that this is merely because TMZ was faster than all the other media, and got the information ahead of everyone else. But would MJ be so sloppy, as to accidentally allow an internet tabloid site be the first to find out about the “death”? If MJ planned this all out so well for so long (see Updates #4 & #6): don’t you think that he would also plan what media facility he wanted to first announce the “death”?

Furthermore, if MJ does not have a news source in on the hoax: then how can he demonstrate the problem of the media running stories from other news facilities, without checking it out for themselves (which is exactly what happens when TMZ posts articles)? And if MJ did plan to demonstrate this, then what news company is he using—if not TMZ??

Even if MJ were really dead, it’s possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet. And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet. And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on? If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the on the TMZ blog roll!"

Hey Harvey, I know we probably won't find out TS's identity until after the BAM, but could you give us a hint??

And Harvey, for what you're doing for Michael - thank you.

I like the way you think Andrea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

September 18, 2010, 02:25:34 AM
You can't tell me if Murray was MJ supposed doctor, and he was a cardiologist, that while MJ was supposedly participating in rigorous rehearsal activities that Murray would not have been required to be at the Staples Center during these times. With all the cameras at Staples, if Murray was there, you'd think there would be pictures or video of it. TMZ has never had trouble before obtaining pictures and/or information they shouldn't have, so I want proof that those two had even met.

The lawsuit Katherine has just filed states that at the 'Riot act' meeting on 18th June, AEG demanded that Murray attend rehearsals with MJ, which he supposedly did. So I agree with you mdc, there should be some pics - if it actually happened that is!

It's on page 7, paragraph 38, of the document, but it won't let me copy and paste it, sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

September 18, 2010, 03:33:24 AM
Quote from: "curls"
You can't tell me if Murray was MJ supposed doctor, and he was a cardiologist, that while MJ was supposedly participating in rigorous rehearsal activities that Murray would not have been required to be at the Staples Center during these times. With all the cameras at Staples, if Murray was there, you'd think there would be pictures or video of it. TMZ has never had trouble before obtaining pictures and/or information they shouldn't have, so I want proof that those two had even met.

The lawsuit Katherine has just filed states that at the 'Riot act' meeting on 18th June, AEG demanded that Murray attend rehearsals with MJ, which he supposedly did. So I agree with you mdc, there should be some pics - if it actually happened that is!

It's on page 7, paragraph 38, of the document, but it won't let me copy and paste it, sorry.

Thanks, that's fine. I don't think it happened anyway. Murray seems to have come out of nowhere and from nowhere. I have an overwhelming need to know who that man really is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

September 18, 2010, 12:39:49 PM
Thanks, Harvey!!

TMZ's Celeb Look-Alike Contest -- Doppelgangers!
42 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  
9/18/2010

Quote from: "ForTheTruth"
Quote from: "trublu"
Haha excellent. Is Michael the only 'dead' one there??
In fiction, folklore, and popular culture, a doppelgänger is a tangible double of a LIVING person...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Popular Culture--culture and knowledge passed on through mass media, magazines, television, radio, Internet.

"'TMZ' is at the forefront of what will be a common movement of Web sites to TV," says Robert Thompson, professor of TV and Popular Culture at Syracuse University.

"...popular culture continues its TMZ-ification."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 25, 2010, 10:40:14 AM
Good Harvey, is to say to you that this color that you chose as bottom for TMZ's page remembers very much his whom one uses in this forum. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 25, 2010, 10:47:02 AM
Hi "uncle" Harvey! *waves*

So I got a few questions too, hope they will be answered pretty soon!

OK, first Q. :
Did Jermaine prenounced MJ dead BEFORE or AFTER the coroner did?
(Did the coroner even do that?)
Since the coroner ( or the doctor who treated MJ at the hospital) had to prenounce him officially dead...
And the only one who I heard saying those words "Michael and passed away" together on the 25th of June last year was Jermaine, it's not even official if that didn't happen ;)

Q numer 2:
Has the death certificate been signed already? All I heard was La Toya signed it?
And since La Toya is NOT the coroner nor the doctor who treated MJ at the hospital at the time he arrived there, That makes the death certificate not valid. So I would like to know if it has been signed already by the REAL doctor who treated him OR the coroner.

Well, hope you'll answer to this :D

Greetz!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

paula-c

September 25, 2010, 11:07:25 AM
Hervey, now that Missyb007 refers to what Jermaine said in the hospital, I remember that he was accompanied by Dr. Tohme Tohme, we all like to know what has happened to, why this man but never appeared? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 25, 2010, 01:58:39 PM
Uncle Harvey placed the bottom of the page in black, but I liked the other color ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions