LilouTopic starter

Don't know if it was discussed before but
September 14, 2010, 06:12:24 AM
If Michael were muslim or not ..we don't know until today! But one thing,if he was Muslim he can't be buried in a gold coffin..and Jermaine knows it. The gold for a man is like the fire and it's strictly forbidden !
Maybe a another clue that Michael is not dead

Sorry if it was discussed before  :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Re: Don't know if it was discussed before but
September 14, 2010, 11:38:32 AM
I think you are exactly right Lilou. From what I understand, Muslims are buried: 1) as soon as possible after death 2) if permitted, buried into a grave with no coffin-- and the head facing towards Mecca 3) no outlandish markers or tombstones - it's frowned upon.
Not one of these basic tenets were followed as far as we know.......I don't know where that leaves us.  
Any thoughts?

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 11:47:31 AM
I think it's interesting twitter Jermaine and ask him why was it not so? It should not escape the question why this is not a disrespect, but just understand, once Michael had converted to Islam under the influence of Jermaine, do you? :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 11:54:37 AM
good point! gold is forbidden for muslim men. and the memorial was done in all JW way. when we're told he quitted being a Jehovah's Witness long back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

LilouTopic starter

September 15, 2010, 12:37:18 AM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
I think it's interesting twitter Jermaine and ask him why was it not so? It should not escape the question why this is not a disrespect, but just understand, once Michael had converted to Islam under the influence of Jermaine, do you? :roll:  :?:
Quote from: "wishingstar"
I think you are exactly right Lilou. From what I understand, Muslims are buried: 1) as soon as possible after death 2) if permitted, buried into a grave with no coffin-- and the head facing towards Mecca 3) no outlandish markers or tombstones - it's frowned upon.
Not one of these basic tenets were followed as far as we know.......I don't know where that leaves us.
Any thoughts?

Blessings Always!

Yes,i tried to ask Jermaine but he didn't answered..never on this point lol !
So yes you're right

Muslims are buried: 1) as soon as possible after death 2) if permitted, buried into a grave with no coffin-- and the head facing towards Mecca

Michael was buried too late ..!and to me,the gold coffin is the biggest mistake..it's very serious,and if he was buried with his jewels..waooou !!!!I saw a lot of pics of Jermaine,he didn't wear gold's jewel..but in silver...maybe someone can find some pics with gold?? ...anyway ..Jermaine knows it! i know Jermaine wanted to Michael become a Muslim but Michael was strong i think  ...he could take this decision for himself ... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

September 15, 2010, 05:52:17 AM
I've never believed the whole Michael-turned-Muslim thing. I'm sure that being the well-read person he is that he was interested in the Muslim faith at one time, just as he has interest in many other things. It was an intellectual interest, and nothing more, in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

suspicious mind

September 15, 2010, 05:57:47 AM
any of these things could have been done away from the public eye. having said that . i think if that were the case katherine would have been even more devastated by it than the death itself if it were also true.jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 15, 2010, 07:36:03 AM
I thought Jermaine said, Michael isn't muslim.... he does like the belief of the muslims... but all his bodyguards were/are muslim though ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal