PJ4MJTopic starter

CM Case - Kids May Testify
September 21, 2010, 11:38:40 AM
(Mods/Admins - Please lock if duplicate post.)

Paris, Prince Jackson May Testify at Doctor's Trial
Conrad Murray thinks they'll help his case
 By Evann Gastaldo,  Newser Staff
Posted Sep 21, 2010 10:33 AM CDT
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Newser) – Things seemed to be going pretty well for Michael Jackson’s children, but that may not last long. Dr. Conrad Murray, who will stand trial for manslaughter in Jackson’s death, plans to call Prince and Paris Jackson to the stand. “Prince and Paris knew their dad relied on Dr. Murray to survive and knew their father adored him,” a source tells Radar. Murray expects the children to admit their father was addicted to drugs, and specifically wants Paris to testify to statements she reportedly made soon after Jackson’s death.

“After saying goodbye to her dad at the hospital, Paris said, 'My daddy is so cold again. He was always cold. He would sit by the fire to get warm. We were always afraid he would fall in. ... He couldn't get warm. Now there he is ... so cold,” the source says. “Their comments, if they back him, could save him from jail because it would work well in the eyes of a jury.” Murray’s lawyer denies the report.

I put the last sentence in bold because I didn't see the denial in other reports of this story.  Notably, TMZ did not break this one (unless I missed something).  Personally, I don't think it has any merit and I question any connection to the hoax.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

Re: CM Case - Kids May Testify
September 21, 2010, 12:22:56 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
(Mods/Admins - Please lock if duplicate post.)

Paris, Prince Jackson May Testify at Doctor's Trial
Conrad Murray thinks they'll help his case
 By Evann Gastaldo,  Newser Staff
Posted Sep 21, 2010 10:33 AM CDT
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Newser) – Things seemed to be going pretty well for Michael Jackson’s children, but that may not last long. Dr. Conrad Murray, who will stand trial for manslaughter in Jackson’s death, plans to call Prince and Paris Jackson to the stand. “Prince and Paris knew their dad relied on Dr. Murray to survive and knew their father adored him,” a source tells Radar. Murray expects the children to admit their father was addicted to drugs, and specifically wants Paris to testify to statements she reportedly made soon after Jackson’s death.

“After saying goodbye to her dad at the hospital, Paris said, 'My daddy is so cold again. He was always cold. He would sit by the fire to get warm. We were always afraid he would fall in. ... He couldn't get warm. Now there he is ... so cold,” the source says. “Their comments, if they back him, could save him from jail because it would work well in the eyes of a jury.” Murray’s lawyer denies the report.

I put the last sentence in bold because I didn't see the denial in other reports of this story.  Notably, TMZ did not break this one (unless I missed something).  Personally, I don't think it has any merit and I question any connection to the hoax.

If this story has merit, and if this is a hoax, then it just went too far by including the youngsters. We shall see.  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 21, 2010, 04:24:43 PM
I hope they don't have to testify. But I can't help but wonder what took so long for them to do this IF they are indeed doing it. If I were investigating this case I would've wanted to call Prince to the stand long ago. I mean, that certainly would help the case. Especially if he saw it.

Just my two cents.

BUT, if they do testify I don't see it in a bad light. At least not for the hoax anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

MissG

September 21, 2010, 04:33:23 PM
Code: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He couldn't get warm. Now there he is ... so cold,” the source says.
The Source---> TS?

(When alive) he could not get warm and now there he is...so cold. Is that sentence meaning that he was back to life?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PJ4MJTopic starter

September 21, 2010, 05:04:00 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
If this story has merit, and if this is a hoax, then it just went too far by including the youngsters. We shall see.  :o

Quote from: "backstager"
I hope they don't have to testify. But I can't help but wonder what took so long for them to do this IF they are indeed doing it. If I were investigating this case I would've wanted to call Prince to the stand long ago. I mean, that certainly would help the case. Especially if he saw it.

Just my two cents.

BUT, if they do testify I don't see it in a bad light. At least not for the hoax anyway.

I was bothered by this story at first, too, because of the kids possibly testifying.  It opens that whole can of worms about whether Michael would put them through this for a hoax.  However, the kids have to be in on it, and I've seen it posted somewhere else on this forum that the courtroom for CM's last hearing looked staged.  Also, there was a TMZ pic of CM on vacation by a pool and it looked like the judge was using a laptop on a lounge chair behind him.  If we are to assume this is a hoax and even that the funeral was on a stage with green screen, then it's safe to say the court proceedings are scripted, too.  In that context, the kids would be acting (and no doubt jumping at the chance to help Dad with his movie).

I'll try to find the thread about the judge and post it here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 03:00:17 PM
We all know Paris is a well-spoken bright girl but if those are supposed to be her remarks they seem a bit strange for a child her age to say while visiting her dead father whom she adored. And people can feel cold all the time while others find the temperature perfectly normal, it doesn't automatically make them a drug addict. Some people just feel the cold more than others.  MJ would never want hid kids to endure a trial like he had to even for a staged production.  Hopefully if there is a trial the kids will be left out of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal