LilouTopic starter

SO SAD ABOUT THAT ..DD MYSPACE SAYS MICHAEL IS DEAD
September 11, 2010, 05:27:14 AM
Honesty
Recent days have been crammed with non-stop work due to the new semester beginning. I don't know how to say this but I will just say it. I appreciate all of your support but I am not Michael Jackson. I absolutely understand your desire to hold on to someone who is no longer here, but this particular desire is non-productive. Life comes and goes and we all strive for certain things. The main thing that you strive for, a resurgence of Michael Jackson, can never be satisfied. I have hinted many times that I am not Michael in my previous blogs on my old profile, however, everybody wants to believe that Michael is alive. This particular fantasy will never come to fruition. All human life at some point comes to an end. The only life that is left of Michael is his music, his children, his family and of course his fans who have supported his dream. Michael worked so hard in life to teach peace, love and understanding to the masses through his brilliant mind accompanied by his incredible musical ability. We all must appreciate his art of spreading love throughout the world. Through accomplishing what no one has ever accomplished he became a deity of sorts. A deity, as defined on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is "a divine character who is considered a supreme being or God-like." But Michael Jackson was not a God. He was a human being with flesh and bones. He suffered much more in his life than any one of you can ever imagine. So now I ask you all to let him rest in peace.  

Yours truly,

Dave Dave
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

LilouTopic starter

Quote from: "Lilou"
I have hinted many times that I am not Michael in my previous blogs on my old profile, however, everybody wants to believe that Michael is alive.

Pfff sorry but if he talks about "i'm not appart of some hoax" or "the Man the Myth The legend"...please finish off me  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Oh lord...he is just not in the hoax.
Not every close friend of Michael can be that...but this statement makes me a little bit sad... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Not every close friend of Michael can be that...but this statement makes me a little bit sad... :roll:

Don't you think that if DD is not "in the hoax" he would have suspected that something was not right when he watched "himself" on the LKL show?
Remember that MJ is "dead" to the world, what did you expect? The family have been saying the same since June 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

trublu

If he really thinks this then why didn't he come out and say it was him on LKL when it hit all of the media? He could have easily done that.

Also, why put up loads of photos of him in Michael Jackson type poses on him myspace? To fuel our 'delusion' maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"

Don't you think that if DD is not "in the hoax" he would have suspected that something was not right when he watched "himself" on the LKL show?
Remember that MJ is "dead" to the world, what did you expect? The family have been saying the same since June 2009.

Exactly. If people loose faith over this then I really don't know what to say...  :?

Maybe it's time for you to start reading TS' posts Lilou...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

We know DD is not MJ - but the person we saw on LKL definitely was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

CC

Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"

"Staging the return"
I think is time to the people who is on the hoax to start to stay away of the posibility of him being ALIVE because if they can prove that they are in the Hoax they are doing something criminal. I think that if all the people around MJ start have this attitude is because maybe he will comeback (soon or not) they have to stay away of the posibility of KNOW about the HOAX :roll:  (sorry english is not my language)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

At first, after reading his latest blog (Honesty), made me sad. He just made me wanna crushed, ruining my high hope on MJ's being alive and will return one day. But after I thought about his blog again, I mean wait a minute. Why should I 100% believe him? He popped up right after MJ's burial (Sept' 3rd 2009), after LKL interviewed the person who pretended to be him (Dave Ruthenberg). I personally believed it was not him, it was MICHAEL!
He's purpose on myspace is not clear. He never explain or confirm that he really was in the LKL. Instead, he wrote encryptic words, puzzling messages and statuses! And one day BAM! He errased his account because he got irritated by his members since some of them were confused by his puzzling words and began to believe that he's MJ or at least believe that he's really in the hoax and has been cooperating with MJ. There was a time where people believed that there were 2 people under his account on myspace, Dave himself and Michael. They wrote messages everyday to MJ through him. I knew that because of it he started to pissed off, because he felt that people wanted to befriended him since he's a friend of Michael.  That's why he erased his account for (I think) a week, maybe less than a week. I thought, that's it. He was angry and never wanted to be in myspace again. But I was wrong. He made a new account with ANOTHER encryptic statuses like, "The myth, the legend", "Wanted Dead or Alive", (HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.????) why did he do that???

He just keeps making us think that he DOES want to give us a clue, that he is part of the hoax, or at least knows about the hoax! Damn it! Why does he like to confuse us??????? To make us feel ridiculous?

I think this time, he's just tired and wants to move on with his own life and see if people genuinely want to be his friends.  OR.... MJ perhaps really wants to have a peaceful life, so he ordered Dave to write this blog. I've seen a view members of his myspace, ask boldly about MJ's being alive or not. So, if I may conclude this, I think he's still part of the hoax and he's role as MJ's messenger has come to an end. That's simple. :?  What about you guys? What do you think?
(oh sorry about my English) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We are given false information all the time. The media tells us things and we just blindly believe it without doing any research. Here on this forum, we have learned that we must think for ourselves and take every bit of information given to us with a grain of salt and realize it's all apart of the bigger picture.

Whether Dave is "in on it" or not doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that he can change some of your minds just by typing up a blog. In fact, that could be the point in him doing so... to see how many of us completely forget everything we've learned in the past year and a half over something that someone said.

It's a nicely written blog, and it surely sounds sincere. But so has Janet and Jermaine when speaking about Michael... And if this is a hoax, then don't you think some believable acting is required from everyone involved? And don't you think it'd be much easier to act through a blog than in person?

I'm just saying we can't let what one person types up erase from our minds the piles and piles of evidence that we've accumulated. That just isn't logical, and it certainly doesn't demonstrate that we've learned how to think for ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MissG

DD has been playing before with hoaxers, fans and supporters of MJ  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PJ4MJ

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

It's a nicely written blog, and it surely sounds sincere. But so has Janet and Jermaine when speaking about Michael... And if this is a hoax, then don't you think some believable acting is required from everyone involved? And don't you think it'd be much easier to act through a blog than in person?

That's a really good point.  DD could just as easily made a video.  After all, he's done it before. It IS much easier to act through a blog.  People can't read your body language.

He's said over and over that he's not Michael Jackson.  Fine.  But he never went the extra step to say he's not Michael Jackson on LKL.  That, to me, remains suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

That's a really good point.  DD could just as easily made a video.  After all, he's done it before. It IS much easier to act through a blog.  People can't read your body language.

He's said over and over that he's not Michael Jackson.  Fine.  But he never went the extra step to say he's not Michael Jackson on LKL.  That, to me, remains suspicious.

Exactly. Because he has to know that we never claimed Michael was living as him on a regular basis as The Sun reported. We only said it about LKL. So really, he's only responding to the people who think Michael is pretending to be Dave Dave all the time or even took on his identity. He's not responding to the ones who believe it was Michael as him on the LKL show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

I would like to add:

Don't underestimate Michael Jackson. He has been to hell and back a few times already and like before he WILL rise again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Here, Here! Jacilovesmichael and Michaelsupporter....very well said! I once again concur with you both!

And think about this....nobody ever, EVER said it was going to be easy to believe in the Hoax....but lest we forget, this is a MARATHON, not a SPRINT.....picture yourself, as I now do, as a marathon runner....have you considered that we might only be in Mile 7 of a 26 mile race so far?....Endurance...Patience...Fortitude....these are the qualities we must summon and muster...Just like in Life, if you get knocked down, courage is what it takes to get back up...each and every time....that's the character-building moment...to truly believe in Michael Jackson and His Plans both takes and makes a strong character....but most importantly, never for one minute forget you are loved....by MIchael and this community...if need be, in moments of doubt, rely on that L.O.V.E. to see you through...and remember the Marathon Analogy....it truly helps!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal