I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: 10 shows NOT 50 - LYING S.O.B'S
September 10, 2010, 11:56:37 PM
So, Quincy lies too when he says he saw MJ signing 50 shows?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I don't get conversation where MJ complaints about Tohme having control on everything. I mean, he could not take control over his financing and just get rid of everyone or figure out who is who?
If I believe some people,including his family,  I would picture Michael as weak, dumb, illiterate person who was affraid of his life threatened by whomever, everyone had control of his finance, contracts, and mind, and therefore he was on medication to help his anxiety and insomnia. Excuse me, but I don't recognize that man.
Instead, I feel Michael as strong business man, who has control of his business, including finance, had more than enough money to defense himself in case of life threat, clever, wise, smart, and strong enough to resist mind control or manipulation by anyone. At least I see this man in his songs and messages.
So, I don't get this video either. Very controversial. Which man is trully Michael Joe Jackson?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

September 11, 2010, 08:32:55 AM
the point of the video is to prove he only singed off on and made the announcement for 10 shows regardless of the hoopla saying he didn't!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

September 11, 2010, 01:13:02 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
the point of the video is to prove he only singed off on and made the announcement for 10 shows regardless of the hoopla saying he didn't!

Right. And whatever I stated above  closely related to that point. When people make such a videos they present Michael as a stupid person who could be easily betrayed. He did not sign 50 shows, he signed for 10, then next morning somehow it turned to 50 on the contract and Michael could not do anything with it?
If I recall all  considerations, Michael has been betrayed and manipulated during his life time by: producers, friends, girlfriends, bodyguards, doctors, family members, managers, house employees, government. Don't you want to say : WTF!  How it can be possible eventually!
I don't want and do not think Michael is that weak and naive, and boneless person. There is something else, much more that we do not know and won't know because those things  will never be said publicly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

September 11, 2010, 01:25:30 PM
to actually watch the reasoning behind how the shows were added, it was all selfishness and greed. How could they expect a man of this maturity to do so many shows in the time frame they gave? All they saw was $$ rolling in and wanted to get the most of it, (while there is nothing wrong with that, if they would have looked at the big picture, there would have been tons of money to make over a good period of time and over other parts of the world :ugeek: ) plus I think he would have been underpaid anyway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

September 11, 2010, 01:33:00 PM
Michael has been in show business since he was a child and I am all too certain over the years he learned alot about corruptness. He did agree to 10 shows and went the greedy dogs went behind his back and changed it to 50 he said he wasn't going to do it. I am sure that made alot of corrupt people upset. They knew MJ was a guaranteed sell out for tickets and could make them loads of money. I am sure everyone wanted his head on a platter! He had to go into exile to save his life from money hungry criminals. If it's one thing about Mike it's that he never allowed anyone to push him around. I am sure we all remember Mottola! Stay safe MJ! Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 01:38:17 PM
Bottom line is that just like he told Sony, they didn't know that this entertainer could outsmart them :lol: Well Hello Ducky, he did, AGAIN.  Not only did he not do 50, :lol: but he didn't even do 1. And he still made enough money to tell them all to stick it :lol: And we all got to see the greatest show on earth  for the price of a theater ticket, not just in London, but all over the world and it's NOW PLAYING in living rooms everywhere.   :lol:  :lol: go figure :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

September 11, 2010, 02:44:32 PM
Bottom line is that just like he told Sony, they didn't know that this entertainer could outsmart them :lol: Well Hello Ducky, he did, AGAIN.  Not only did he not do 50, :lol: but he didn't even do 1. And he still made enough money to tell them all to stick it :lol: And we all got to see the greatest show on earth  for the price of a theater ticket, not just in London, but all over the world and it's NOW PLAYING in living rooms everywhere.   :lol:  :lol: go figure :lol:

You have quite a way with words!!!   :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 03:09:19 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

You have quite a way with words!!!   :D  :lol:

i agree with you both  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
couldnt even said it better  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 05:22:44 PM
We all know that MJ only signed up for to shows. Randy Phillips,AEG who are connected with SONY all saw $$$signs and added more show. MJ did not agree to 50 where is the contract for 50.

They are all liars. Blanca is also a lieing lawyer and emblezzled money from MJ in 2002 that is why is was fired. The will is fake also. Blanca is the executor of MJ will now, give me a break The Jackson should be having all these people investigated something is not right and we all no that. I hope MJ is in a witness protection and they are going to bring down the industry and the doctors who are all liars, murderers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 05:29:28 PM
Randy Phillips is a liar and you can see he is lying throught his teeth.
Randy Phillips has told so many different stories about this that he is forgetting the lies he has told.  He is down with SONY who always wanted MJ ATV Catolog. And they are doing and saying anything to get it.

MJ Catalog should be for his children not these theives. Jackson Family look at these characters, AEG,SONY, Randy Phillips, John Blanca, McClain, Frank Dileo, and others.

Conrad Murray , killed MJ however these people stated above pulled the trigger and I believe that Murray is a cover for these people and the truth shall come out and it will.

MJ was not a drug addict, because when police found all the medications that was prescribe for him half of them were not even used and was left as if he did not take the mediications as prescribed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

September 12, 2010, 05:36:15 PM
@ Dominique , are you saying that MJ is dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Disco

September 12, 2010, 05:44:21 PM
:x  I don't listen to stalkers!!!!

Please if anyone has any doubts about TII watch the "Blue Ray" version, there is no way in this world was that production for just 10 nights & Michael was in full control of the production, the detail & input from Michael is amazing, We have not seen the last if TII   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

September 13, 2010, 04:34:10 AM
Quote from: "sweet1"
Michael has been in show business since he was a child and I am all too certain over the years he learned alot about corruptness. He did agree to 10 shows and went the greedy dogs went behind his back and changed it to 50 he said he wasn't going to do it. I am sure that made alot of corrupt people upset. They knew MJ was a guaranteed sell out for tickets and could make them loads of money. I am sure everyone wanted his head on a platter! He had to go into exile to save his life from money hungry criminals. If it's one thing about Mike it's that he never allowed anyone to push him around. I am sure we all remember Mottola! Stay safe MJ! Keep the Faith!

Couldn't agree more on that. In ANY biography about Michael and even in his own (Moonwalker) it was made glass clear that Michael starting even at the age of 19 made MAJOR business decisions which just baffled EVERYONE. AND he wasn't afraid to hit someone over the head with his decisions. He would decide according to his interests regardless of what ANY other person would say or think. I for one do not believe one single second, he was controlled by ANYONE. He would never allow that. The statement by FD, that Thome had full control over Michaels finances - come on, Michael putting his control into someones hands? I have a hard time to believe that - especially when knowing that he fired simply everyone who didn't act according to his expectations. Bottom line for me is: this is a major character quality that Michael possessed since his childhood - why would he give THAT away in his 50s ... ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions