TSTopic starter

Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET
September 10, 2010, 01:59:16 AM
Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD???   You bET

Today is 9-9-10 (CA time), the one year anniversary of 9-9-09!  It’s also 77 days (inclusive) after the one year anniversary of the MJ “death”.  And my very first post was about the 9-9-09 numerology, posted two days before on 9-7-09; maybe a few here remember this (it was posted on the old MJDH.com forum).

As stated in Update #6, Update #7 probably will not be before bamsday.  I’m not calling this post an update, because it’s really not much new information; it’s more of a response and challenge to the critics, and backing up what I’ve said already with a $999 reward.

Outline:
$999 Reward!!!
The Coincidence Test
You Don’t Need to Be a Rocket Scientist
Did MJ Plan the Elvis Parallels?
Answering the Critics
Does MJ Have Any Informers?
Strongest Evidence that TS Is a Fake Informer

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
$999 Reward!!!

On the one year anniversary of 9-9-09, this is a very fitting time to offer this $999 reward.  The reward will go to the first person who can show mathematically and statistically, that there is one chance in any number less than a million (1 chance in 999,999 or 1 chance in 500,000, etc), that all the MJ numerology listed in step 3 below happened by chance.

Anyone can accept this offer, but they must do each of the following 5 steps.

Step 1: Carefully read each of the following three times: all of this post, and TIAI Updates #4b, #4c, #5a, #5d, #6 (especially #6-8 & #6-9).

Step 2: Start a post (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “$999 Claim, By John Doe [don’t use this name, use your own username]”.  Include in your post steps 3 and 4, below; also, any discussion regarding step 5 should be done in this same thread.

Step 3: Show your calculations for each separate numerology (a. to l.) happening by chance {for an example, see the 12:21 phone call time, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
Be sure to include:
a. The 911 call was in the first few seconds of 12:21
b. 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes on June 25; 2 + 5 = 7
c. 1,221 + 226 = 1447; 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; 1 + 6 = 7
d. Memorial 7th day of 7th month, 7 years after will (and full moon)
e. 77 days from “death” to 9-9-09
f. 7 days from “burial” to 9-9-09 (and almost full moon)
g. THIS IS IT vowels = 999
h. HIS (HIStory and THIS IS IT) backwards = 1998
i. 1998 autograph; 1998 - 666 = 1332 / 4 = 333 + 666 = 999
j. 777 + 999 = 1776
k. All of these numbers (333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998) are divisible by 111
l. 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001; 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040 (space intros for Elvis and MJ)

Step 4: Show your calculations for the combination of all these numerologies happening by chance.  Your answer here at step 4 must be 1 chance in 999,999 or less (because one chance in a million or more does not qualify for the reward).

Step 5: Allow me to question/challenge your calculations.

If you can defend your calculations and statistics by answering my questions/challenges: then PM your mailing address to me, and I will send you $999 (U.S. dollars) via Western Union!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The Coincidence Test

If nobody is able to collect the $999 reward: the only way out at that point will be to claim that a one-in-a-million chance actually happened.  However, while it’s fairly easy to merely claim that it was all coincidence, it is much harder to demonstrate it.  This is why I have created “the coincidence test”—so that people can easily see whether the one-in-a-million coincidence claim is realistic or not.

First of all, to help put things in perspective, if the odds of something happening by coincidence are 1 chance in only 2: there is still a 50% chance that it will not happen by coincidence.  And if it’s 1 chance in 10: there is a 90% chance that it will not happen by coincidence.  If it’s 1 chance in 100: there’s a 99% chance that it won’t happen by coincidence.  1 chance in 1,000 is 99.9% that it won’t happen by coincidence.  And finally 1 chance in 1,000 times 1,000 (one in a million)—is 99.9999% chance that it would NOT happen by coincidence!!!!!!!!!

Saying that the MJ “death” timing and numerology all happened by coincidence would be like playing Russian roulette with 999,999 bullets, and one blank {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Although there is one big difference: Russian roulette only puts one person’s life in danger; but with NWO and end of the world, millions of lives are in danger!

For those who want to play “the coincidence test”: it’s quite similar to a lottery, except fortunately it won’t cost money like gambling and the lottery (and also nobody will win money).  I saw a bumper sticker once that said, “Lottery: a tax on people who failed math class.”

Anyway, if you want to try the coincidence test: start a thread (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “The Coincidence Test”.  Then take a guess at what the last two digits (right of the decimal) will be in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500, once the stock market closes for the day {see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  You must state your guess at least 24 hours in advance; and also identify which date your guess applies to (use the date based upon a time zone in the USA); the digits remain in view for more than 12 hours after the market closes, so there is plenty of time to see if your guess was right (they are also recorded permanently).

Make sure you identify which two digits go with Dow, and which ones go with Nasdaq, and which ones with S&P 500.  For example: Dow = .77; Nasdaq = .79; S&P 500 = .99; this will make a six-digit number (777,999), which has a one chance in a million of being correct (000,000 to 999,999).  These stock market decimal numbers are quite random, and nobody will be able to know them 24 hours in advance (or control them); so if someone gets all six digits correct, then that will be a one-in-a-million coincidence!

Now we must not forget the aspect of opportunities, when we are calculating odds of a coincidence.  For this to actually happen as a one-in-a-million coincidence: it has to be the very first person who gets the six numbers correct.  Because the second person will be two-in-a-million, and the third will be three-in-a-million, etc.

If one hundred guesses are made, that would be a one-in-ten-thousand chance; because although though the odds are one in a million, the opportunities are one hundred (so 1,000,000 divided by 100 = 10,000).  Nevertheless, if hundreds or even thousands of “coincidence test” guesses are made—it is still very unlikely that anyone will get it right!

You Don’t Need to Be a Rocket Scientist

If nobody can succeed in the $999 reward, or the coincidence test—not mathematicians or anyone else—then we will all know the MJ “death” related numerology happened by plan.  You won’t need to be a rocket scientist or a statistician, to understand that the numerology was not by chance.

And if it was planned, it would not be rational to claim that the plan was a murder plot.  This is because some of the numerology was promoted by MJ himself before the “death” (777, 1998, 2040, etc); and also because the family was involved in the memorial and burial numerology timing after the “death”.

Furthermore, as stated previously, the numerology goes beyond merely proving that the “death” was planned by MJ and family (and therefore a hoax); it also gives some of the major reasons for the hoax: 2012 (end of the world), 666 & 999 (NWO), 2040 (MJ planned intentional parallels with Elvis), etc.

Did MJ Plan the Elvis Parallels?

And speaking of MJ planning intentional parallels with the Elvis “death”: although some responded very positively to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and the Elvis/Eliza developments, unfortunately many others did not.

There are millions and millions of MJ fans; that is, if you are referring to people who are fans of MJ’s music.  But far less people are fans of MJ the person!  And if you are a fan of MJ himself, not just his music: the only question should be whether the Elvis connections were planned by MJ, or coincidence.  If planned, then you should not go against what he himself planned (unless you’re just an MJ music fan).

Actually, the numerology alone should show that the Elvis connections were carefully planned, and not all coincidence (unless someone can collect the $999 reward).  And if MJ did not want the public to know about the Elvis connections: then why did he put the MJ 2040 visible on stage where everyone could see it??? {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

There are numerous other amazing parallels with Elvis, only possible if they were planned by MJ (they can’t all be coincidence).  And several of these parallels were made very public by MJ—such as the title, “This Is It” paralleling with “This Is Elvis”, and much more {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Also, even though MJ and LMP are not married anymore: yet it is disrespectful to MJ (as well as LMP) to minimize the Elvis connection—even if there were NO other connections!  Just a few days after the TIAI Update #6 on Elvis and MJ was posted, Jermaine spoke very highly of LMP and MJ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection??

For those who opposed bringing Elvis into it, because people would think we are even crazier: so what?  If the truth hits the public on either “death” (Elvis or MJ), then they will realize that we were not so crazy after all!  Then they will be much more likely to come back, and hear what else we have to say.

However, if we wait till the public knows: nobody will pay attention to us then, because everybody will know by then from the mainstream media.  If we rattle cages now: then when it comes out in public, they will be back to find out how we knew BEFORE it came out publicly!  Then they will be much more ready to listen to the rest of the message!

Furthermore, even though Elvis fans have been saying he’s alive for 33 years, yet only recently has DNA evidence surfaced that scientifically proves Elvis lives!  We don’t need to be intimidated anymore, by those who ridicule Elvis being alive as a crazy “conspiracy theory”; we can challenge them with hard DNA evidence, the Eliza court case, no Elvis relative has provided DNA to disprove Eliza, etc.

Speaking of Eliza’s case, and the next step: there’s often a 30-day window for objection to a Motion for Summary Judgment.  For now, though, let’s wait until there are major developments in Eliza’s case, before going to the media again about Eliza.

Speaking of Elvis and going to the media: this was another area of major disagreement on the forum; some in support of it, and many not in support.  So on July 20, I redirected to the ALLJACK5ONS tweet about “media take notice” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; formerly You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Yet to some this was not good enough, because it was tweeted about three months before my Elvis and MJ update (#6).

But the “media take notice” was referring to the hoax; we know this because the media already has taken notice of the homicide and murder theories.  And if the Jacksons want the media to take notice of the hoax, then that includes the Elvis parallels—since MJ planned those parallels, and even made some of them very public (2040, This Is It, etc).

Last but not least: it was this very same “media take notice” tweet, which became the focus of the post by bec titled “Strong Evidence of TS’s Authenticity”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This tweet-delete happened in early August, which was after all of the disagreement about Elvis and MJ, and whether or not to go to the media, etc; and it was also after I redirected (on July 20) to this “media take notice” tweet, in support of going to the media with the Elvis connection.  Therefore, if the Jacksons were against the Elvis connection and/or going to the media: then why in August did they delete enough tweets to keep “media take notice” at the very bottom of the page, exactly as I said clear back in May?

Answering the Critics

Shortly after Update #6, there was a fair amount of discussion on a few threads criticizing TS.  Several of the questions and objections are worthy of response; and in fact, a few members already posted some very good responses. {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

However, I’m going to add a few replies of my own.  And let me make it clear that I don’t mind sincere criticism, because truth can stand up to questions and objections—the truth will prevail!  The problem is when people make empty accusations, with no evidence, such as “TS is nonsense”; statements like this with no evidence are useless, and I won’t even try to respond to them.

Should the Jacksons tweet about TIAI?  This was suggested and even urged by a few.  Well, they can tweet this if they want; but it’s not very likely, especially not before bamsday.  Also, they did recently delete enough tweets to keep the AOL (Army Of LOVE) tweet on the bottom of the page—just like I said back in May; see again the post by bec, “Strong Evidence of TS Authenticity” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Also, for those who want to disprove TS/TIAI: why don’t you ask Jacksons to tweet something against TIAI?  Surely if they don’t do that, then this will be final proof that TS is not fake—right???  And if that reasoning doesn’t hold much water, then neither does the opposite reasoning (Jacksons not tweeting in support of TIAI proves that TS is fake).

There were also some concerns that I mentioned the concept of people being tested, and some failing the test; it was suggested that MJ would not do this.  Well, what about Murray?  Don’t you think many people have failed the same basic (prejudice) test—calling him a murderer, even before the preliminary hearing??  Don’t you think that MJ planned this test, to help expose the problems of prejudice and trial by media?  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Passing the test does not mean gullibly believing anything and everything that TS says, merely because TS is the one who says it; you have always been asked to verify the evidence for yourself, and debunk it if you can, etc.  However, those who refuse anything and everything that TS says, merely because TS is the one who says it—regardless of any and all evidence that has never yet been debunked—they are not at the A+ level on the report card!   :lol:

Speaking of trying to debunk TS: one particular member kept dwelling on my statements about “few” in on the hoax—claiming that there were more than “few”, so this alone proves that TS is a fake {see Update 4d, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  However, this is just another of many examples of critics not carefully reading what I said.  The word “few” is always relative; and in comparison to all the stars in the sky, one thousand is a “few” stars.  Taken in context, the “few” that I mentioned was in relation to this statement: “the entire state of California is not in on the hoax. ... only a relatively few people would need to be ‘in on it’” (in 4-36 & 4-38).

I never gave any specific number other than “more than three”; but if you read all my posts, you will find that I myself did mention several specifically involved with the hoax: MJ, family, Conrad, Kenny Ortega, coroner, hospital, FBI, TMZ, etc.  And there are many others (friends/celebrities) who may not have a direct role, and yet understand that it’s a hoax (much like us).

For those who have suggested that TS edits posts later to hide mistakes, etc: notice that Update #4d (referenced above) has not been edited even once (see bottom of the post).  I do not edit posts after posting them, except when adding a link to new parts—and that is only a few days later at most (see for example the bottom of Update #4a, #4b, & #4c, all say “edited 1 time in total”).  Also, every TS post is copied onto several other hoax forums, where it would be practically impossible to edit them.  So if you want to verify what I originally wrote, check it out on other hoax forums!

Another question was this: “why didn’t he [MJ] wear anything with the number 9 in TII?”  Answer: he wore 777 on his red shirt, and had 999 in the vowels of the title (as well as 1998 again, which is 999 x 2, etc {see Update #5a, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  If he had 999 on the shirt, and 777 in the title of TII—you probably would’ve complained that he didn’t wear 777!

Furthermore, TII movie poster was officially released on 9-9-09; and TII itself released 7 weeks after 9-9-09, etc.  And the “death” and “burial” was 77 & 7 days from 9-9-09 (resurrection).  How much more do you want???

Yes, if you don’t use inclusive it doesn’t work.  But it CAN’T POSSIBLY work with BOTH inclusive AND standard reckoning; so you MUST pick one of the two, if you are planning it out.  And inclusive is the BETTER of the two options: because it is Biblical, and most widely known in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus!  Also MJ used inclusive when he said “four more years” in the spring of 2009; normally that would end in 2013—but inclusive is 2009 (year one), 2010 (year two), 2011 (year three), and 2012 (year four).

There are two other major areas of TS criticism.  The first complaint is that TMZ and TS are just playing around; and the second complaint is that TS return/bam predictions have not come true.  These two subjects are addressed in the next two sections, below.

Does MJ Have Any Informers?

Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book {see Update #6, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  So would MJ have no informers?  And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS? {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Is the Jackson family the only informers?  And if so, why have they given almost no clues for quite a while?  And if the family is against TMZ, then why have they done interviews with TMZ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}?  Why don’t they openly speak out against TMZ?  Yes, Jermaine did mention a complaint about camera people laughing in court {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but this is all that he mentioned, he said nothing against TMZ reporting MJ news and/or hoax information, etc.

And let’s go back to the beginning once more: why was TMZ first to report the MJ “death”?  Some have suggested that this is merely because TMZ was faster than all the other media, and got the information ahead of everyone else.  But would MJ be so sloppy, as to accidentally allow an internet tabloid site be the first to find out about the “death”?  If MJ planned this all out so well for so long (see Updates #4 & #6): don’t you think that he would also plan what media facility he wanted to first announce the “death”?

Furthermore, if MJ does not have a news source in on the hoax: then how can he demonstrate the problem of the media running stories from other news facilities, without checking it out for themselves (which is exactly what happens when TMZ posts articles)?  And if MJ did plan to demonstrate this, then what news company is he using—if not TMZ??

Even if MJ were really dead, it’s possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet.  And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet.  And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on?  If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the on the TMZ blog roll!

For those who have claimed that TS is only connected with TMZ, but not anything else in the hoax; here is the list yet again (with one more added).  And this time there are sixteen ones with a * (instead of a #); these sixteen are all connections to more than just TMZ.

*1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
*2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
*3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
*6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
*7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
*8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
*9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
*10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
*11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
*12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
*15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
*16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
*19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
*20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17.  Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
*21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time).  On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).
*22. “Strong Evidence of TS’s Authenticity” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Strongest Evidence that TS Is a Fake Informer

TIAI Update #6 was titled: “TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?”  And yes, summer is nearly over.  So if there’s no bam soon, then I guess this is very strong evidence that TS is fake, right?

However, although the critics will no doubt be eager to use this reasoning as soon as summer is over, there is one minor problem with this reasoning—and that problem is the following list of the others who would also have to be fake, using the same basic reasoning: Jermaine, 5 Brothers, TMZ, Paris, Ortega, Janet, and even MJ himself!

Jermaine’s “The Tribute” has said “coming SOON” for about a year now {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; actually, it was originally titled The Tribute 2009 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  The “5 Brothers Enterprises” website—with BAM illustrated visually and in the audio—has also said “coming SOON” since December 2009 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

TMZ had a “big clue” for January 18, 2010; but nothing happened {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And in the same month (January 2010), Paris said “Daddy was supposed to be here.  Daddy was going to perform this year.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Many already know about Kenny Ortega’s tweet: “Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He’s back” {Sep 1st, 2009 via web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This was so obvious, that he got several questions about it; so only one day later, Kenny said: “... I was quoting text from Peter Pan. Please don’t look for hidden messages. Promise they’re not there. Just fun” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Now if MJ were really dead, then we wouldn’t pay much attention to these tweets from Kenny; but if MJ is alive, then the first tweet was indeed a clue—and the second one was to deter further questioning.  It is true that the first tweet doesn’t give a specific year, it only mentions springtime; however, unless he was referring to the very next spring (2010), then this tweet was essentially pointless—because it could be ANY spring from now until forever.

On June 14, 2010, Janet tweeted this: “It’s time the fans know the truth …”
{Jun 14th via web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, verified account}.  What “truth” was Janet referring to, that was then “time” for the fans to “know”?  Perhaps that MJ is dead, and he was murdered?  If so, that is nothing that hasn’t been said many times already.  Furthermore, if MJ is alive, then murder would not be the “truth”—instead, the hoax would be the truth.  Yet nearly three months have passed since then, and no hoax truth has come out publicly from the Jacksons.

Last but not least, MJ himself said at the London press conference: “see you in July”!  If he really died, then this was merely a reference to the planned concerts in July 2009; but if he was planning a fake death, then the “July” did not refer to 2009.  Of course he didn’t say what year, just like Kenny’s tweet; but once again, if MJ didn’t mean July 2010, then it could be any year—and therefore it would be practically meaningless.

Actually, if you’re going to include all of the above as fake MJ hoax informers, then you might as well include Dr. Hinton as a fake Elvis hoax informer; because Dr. Hinton—the very one who helped write the book with Elvis/Jesse—said Elvis would come out publicly in the year 2002, but it didn’t happen {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And what about attorney Mayoras, who is an informer with Eliza’s case?  Back in May he said: “Eliza Presley’s court case is back on track and scheduled to come to a head this summer. … Stay tuned until this summer.  That’s when the real fun begins.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Summer is about over, so does “this summer” make him a fake informer?  By the way “This Summer” is the exact phrase that I used in my Update #6—along with two question marks {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Eliza herself knows that there can be delays, when you are dealing with court cases.  She said the following: “Of course, any time that you deal with the legal system, you cannot predict a time frame, can you?” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Like everyone else involved in the MJ and Elvis hoaxes, I can’t give any certain dates for bam; I can only give possibilities.  And at this point, don’t be too surprised if nothing major happens until after Eliza and/or Murray cases are done.
 There are some interesting dates coming up: 10-10-10, Halloween, and November 5 (V for Vendetta); but as always, don’t put too much on any particular date.

What we do know for sure is that: “It’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This is what Jermaine said back in February, 2010; and it was stated in the context of the “airport” slip, so we know he meant the hoax is all going to come out {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Jermaine also reiterated this again on Larry King interview in June, 2010.  “[Larry:] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine:] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen. ... We’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows what really happened.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Yes, there have been delays; and as time passes, more members may leave this forum (and many have left already).  But don’t worry too much; they will all come rushing back right after bamsday—along with thousands and thousands of new members.

I’m not going to take the time and space in this post, to explain the latest set of redirects; most of them were understood correctly anyway.  For those who want to see a list of them, LilWendy has done a great job of keeping track {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Also, don’t expect more redirects—at least not until there are significant developments with the Elvis/Eliza or MJ/Murray cases.

Meanwhile, anyone can promote this $999 reward through any method that you want.  But please do NOT reference You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the $999 reward, because sooner or later it will probably get redirected away from this post.  Instead, use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the $999 reward (and I will ask Mo & Souza to put a link from that page to this post).

... and now it’s Time for me to Sign,

The Sign
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Thanks a lot again TS! 

I'm in a rush so I will reread later today and post my thoughts, but here's something I noticed straight away:

SCARED YET.
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:37:11 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:) thank you again, TS, our trusty informer. So TS really meant "The Sign", huh? or "Time...Sign"? Oh well we'll be sure to be watching out for more signs till BAM!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you, TS!
I'm reading :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Nice to see you again TS....
interesting post.. I have to reflect on it.... :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Thank you TS, good start of the day :)

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS, I still have to read your post, but I'm sure that it will be great as always.
God bless you, I love you, I love you Michael !!!!!!
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always with L.O.V.E.

The Little Mermaid

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Someday I'll be.. part of your world.
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Thanks a lot again TS!  

I'm in a rush so I will reread later today and post my thoughts, but here's something I noticed straight away:

SCARED YET.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mo, a million kudos to you. I immediately just dove into the update and indulged in thought. I didn't even look twice at that. -THAT- topped every thing off for me--like BAM. A-m-a-z-i-ng. Chills and tears is all I gotta say.

This was truly an uplifting post. My faith is unwavering. Thank you so much TS. Thank you SO much. I'm tearing up.

Now NO ONE has a reason NOT to beLIEve. Amazing...just amazing.

All for love--L.O.V.E.<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:P THANK YOU TS!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

SCARED YET   8-)  

As usual....WOW

Thank you so so much for this post TS...I am going to re-read again later and reflect on this.

Had to have a chuckle at your $999 Reward - I wonder how many takers you will have on that offer!  :lol:  None I bet....because I doubt anyone will be able to show mathematically and statistically that there is one chance in any number less than a million that all the MJ numerology happened by chance. It would be a brave  person who tried to.....

I will miss your daily redirects.

How fast a year passes by-I do remember very well your first post on 9-7-09 on the old MJDH.com forum about the  9-9-09 numerology...sigh.
Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 03:38:44 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW! Thanks TS  :D

I wont be trying to claim the $999 reward, and truly doubt anyone else will be able to either, though I am sure some will try but maybe through trying when they are not able to demonstrate it is a true coincidence will then start to read and learn what this all about. Maybe a win/win situation in the end.

This latest post makes me even more sure of my belief that MJ is indeed still alive, as I have always felt  since before the redirects began.  

I will just be patient and wait until the story is told, just hope I dont have to wait 33 years like Elvis fans, gosh I will be 89 by then (if Im still here  :shock: ) but this is not about me  its  about Michael and his message. :oops:

I will say that I have always admired Michael as a "person" what he stood for, and how he came across as a person not a "personality" and yes I have discovered the man I never new, yes I loved his music, dancing etc, but when he spoke you could really feel a connection, truth be told it could also be said he could "reach you" with some of his powerful songs, but I am sorry to say it wasnt until after 25 June 2009 I really heard his message in the songs :oops:  :roll:  Sorry Michael, I am fully awakened now, see the world differently now.

For those who havent watched the Elvis videos on the Elvis and MJ thread, I recommend you do, takes a bit of time, I am going to re read all the redirects to make sure I havent missed anything.

And yes I too remember MJHD post on 09.07.09 and the 09.09.09 and when I eventually discovered where the 09.09.09 appeared in relation to the hoax I was just  :o  :shock:  So thanks TS I am a beLIEver.

I am just waiting for his command, I will be there.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, what a great and comforting post!  :)

SCARED YET: isn't that a line from Ghosts? When the monster says "Are you scared yet?! Hee heee"

I love this! And I love Micheal and all of you guys  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:y7033gnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pen33QM79o[/youtube:y7033gnk]
TS....I accept the challenge....what's the time limit?
999 days starting now?
 ;)
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much TS.

I have a little problem....my english.....i understand much, but not the details....please can someone give me a link to a translation program that dosn't make nonsens from the text ?

I will be in it, but i can't... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Thanks a lot again TS!  

SCARED YET.
OH YEAH!!!! That's what i'm talkin' 'bout!!!!

Thanks TS, or should i say, THE SIGN?

Much LOVE to you x x x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions