Michael and Marijuana
September 09, 2010, 11:00:46 PM
So a couple bags of pot were found at Michael Jackson's home after he died, huh?

Wasn't that reported?

This could mean one of two things: either he really died and really had marijuana hidden away, which could be. Or he faked his death and planted the marijuana as a clue for us. Either way, it is likely that Michael liked marijuana.

So I decided to look up the benefits of marijuana. Why would Michael be using it or be wanting us to think he was using it?

The Physical benefits of marijuana are far-reaching, widespread, and long-term. Because of the way marijuana impacts the Autonomic Nervous System which expands the breath and relaxes the body, its potential for health and healing are enormous, and have been completely unrealized by Western Medicine. The following passages are excerpted from The Benefits of Marijuana: Physical, Psychological, & Spiritual:

Marijuana ingestion has been shown to change the worried state by producing alpha waves, experienced as well being. (p. 36)

When we ingest marijuana, the heart swells through capillary enhancement and is fueled more by more fully oxygenated blood, while, at the same time, its contractions and expansions are greater, allowing for stronger pumping action to the rest of the body (p. 37)

As rigidity in the body is released or reduced by the action of marijuana, there is a corresponding reduction of mental tension that translates into a feeling of expansion and well being and explains the reverential attitude commonly expressed by marijuana lovers. (p. 39)

As the body’s workings can become more harmonious with marijuana, the functioning of the five senses can be noticeably improved ....In our discussion, the trigger to the high experience is marijuana, but many other activities can also produce it, such as jogging, chanting, fasting, isolation, meditation, and prayer. (p. 41)

The marijuana experience itself does not miraculously cure. Instead, it allows the body a respite from the tensions of imbalance, while exposing the mental confusion of the mind. The marijuana experience of balance becomes a learned and, over time, somewhat permanent response as the essential human tendency to homeostasis is reawakened and the natural healing process restored. (p. 49)
 Natural feelings of expansion that correspond to favorable perceptions, such as a sense of accomplishment, are experiences common to us all, What makes marijuana unique and beneficial is its ability to summon these states of well-being at will (p. 44) We might suggest that those hundreds of millions of people around the world who face marijuana to experience higher levels of life, do so specifically because of the great import they ascribe to being “ high,”  i.e., feeling better, happier, more expansive, and therefore more tolerant and compassionate. (p. 4545)
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS

That which enlivens is understood as the SPIRIT. In these times of secular values, when the life force is not recognized as being an expression of the holy, when in fact, the notion of a plane of existence beyond the material is not acknowledged, the search for meaning nevertheless perseveres.
It appears as if society, as well as the programmed, individual mind, needs to hold in check the notion that we love our neighbor as ourselves. There is no way that we can love our neighbor as ourselves, nor any way that our economy can subscribe to a policy of cooperation, when the very life of business enterprise is dependent upon “profit first and foremost.” Cooperation within free enterprise is a difficult reality so long as “me first” remains the primary motivation. A neurotic society, with its deeply imbedded habit of maladaptive coping methods, is resistant to change. Marijuana can be of tremendous benefit in exposing the distorted perspectives responsible for social, class, and racial conflict It can open the “doors of perception,” and thereby after the very core of the personality, by allowing a view of the transcendent values of human life. (p. 57)
Today, in these darkest of times, hundreds of millions who pursue the journey inward to the universal core values, find that marijuana facilitates the search. As a religious sacrament, intuitively recognized by all for whom the sacred beckons, marijuana has been employed for thousands of years, crossing all geographical and ethnic barriers. Marijuana not only balances the body, and enhances our mental processes, it can also help (some of) us to perceive the abiding reality by raising our consciousness.

Whereas marijuana results in an “altered state of consciousness,” the depressant drugs have been described as producing “altered states of unconsciousness” (Sugerman and Tarter), allowing for relaxation without awareness. (p.45)

Marijuana exposes things. When used over a period of time, it allows us to witness our many subtle motives which, under normal consciousness, are usually not noticeable. (p 46)

Marijuana’s contribution to the developing spirit is cumulative. As bodily tensions are reduced mental fears dissolve, clearing the way to greater insight But, until the direct effect (physical balance) of marijuana on the body and the attendant side effect (high) of marijuana on the mind become familiar, the alterations themselves remain the focus of interest The “getting high” is the end in itself, rather than the understanding and insight that accrues a s the changed set becomes more a common. People who try marijuana and reject it do so usually because they feel uncomfortable and confused in altered, fuller consciousness. Instead of life being safely framed by the rigidity of the societal dogma, the wold becomes unfamiliarly bigger, brighter, fuller, yet less manageable, more unpredictable and full of mystery. A mind that has been bound and accustomed to a low charge or a selling without light very often finds the expansiveness of reality too highly energized. The light can be blinding and disorienting. Over time, and with regular intake, when these higher states of seeing are no longer the focal point of attention, a restructuring of values may emerge. (p. 72)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:

Don't know about you guys but I'm going to go smoke a doobie.  :D  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Re: Michael and Marijuana
September 09, 2010, 11:20:46 PM
The bodyguards claimed that he inquired about it a couple of times when he was living in Vegas too.  I've thought that maybe he smoked some to try to sleep or calm his nerves.  I don't think he would have smoked very often though because it does affect the lungs, and as hard as he sings and dances, it wouldn't have been good for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 09, 2010, 11:24:23 PM
Hey wait for me  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 09, 2010, 11:29:07 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
The bodyguards claimed that he inquired about it a couple of times when he was living in Vegas too.  I've thought that maybe he smoked some to try to sleep or calm his nerves.  I don't think he would have smoked very often though because it does affect the lungs, and as hard as he sings and dances, it wouldn't have been good for him.

In comparison to other things, marijuana isn't really that bad for your lungs.

And I'm a singer and dancer, too. While my health is very important to me, I consider peaceful sleep and peace of mind to be a justifiable vice... ;)
Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:31:26 PM by jacilovesmichael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 09, 2010, 11:29:28 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
Hey wait for me  ;)  :lol:

Haha! Love it!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 11:38:19 PM
Good little bit  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 12:02:01 AM
Hmmmm I can't fully go against this at all so im thinking maybe just maybe he smoked it from time to time :?
Anyway here's an article about it :D

Search Of Michael Jackson's Home Uncovered Marijuana

Police searched home, at family's urging, day after Jackson died.

Though the report turned out to be false, police searched Michael Jackson 's rented Los Angeles-area home the day after the singer died based on a tip from unnamed members of the singer's family, who said they'd found what they thought was a bag of heroin in his bedroom.

The substance tested negative for heroin, but The Associated Press  reports that the search did turn up several other drugs, including two bags of marijuana. It is unknown whom the pot belonged to, but the information — which came in an affidavit supporting a search warrant that was executed on June 26 — reveals that police combed through the rented Bel Air mansion three days earlier than any previously reported search.

The search warrant was one of two unsealed on Thursday at the request of media outlets, though a judge ordered two others to remain sealed. The AP  reported that the warrants give an indication of how the police were directing their investigation into what killed the 50-year-old singer, noting that the one served on the Bel Air mansion on June 26 listed "PC 187," the California penal code for murder , in the box labeled "probable crime."

In addition to the marijuana, the search turned up the generic form of Valium, 12 bottles of the sedative/insomnia drug temazepam and several other prescription drugs and empty medication vials, with a detective noting that Jackson's body showed signs of injections. The Los Angeles Times  reports that no signs of marijuana or other illegal drugs were found in Jackson's system in lab tests. The alleged tar heroin family members alerted police to in Jackson's master bedroom turned out to be moldy marijuana, but the discovery prompted officials to obtain a search warrant for Jackson's house for heroin, hypodermic needles, cutting agents, scales, balloons, condoms, razor blades, buyer lists, seller lists and other items associated with illicit drugs, the paper reports.

No one has been charged in Jackson's death, though his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is reportedly at the center of a manslaughter investigation looking into drugs he may have prescribed or administered to Jackson. Murray's lawyer has denied he administered or supplied anything that "should have" killed the singer, though Murray reportedly told police that he gave Jackson a series of sedatives and anesthetics in the hours before his death  to combat the pop star's chronic insomnia.
 According to the affidavit, a search warrant for Murray's car turned up some documents but no additional drugs. It also states that the doctor spoke to detectives in the hospital after Jackson's death but only gave a brief summary of what happened and left the hospital despite detectives' objections.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

September 10, 2010, 12:09:33 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

And I'm a singer and dancer, too. While my health is very important to me, I consider peaceful sleep and peace of mind to be a justifiable vice... ;)

Oh don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it at all.  I guess I was looking at it more from a habitual standpoint (which I don't think Michael would have done).  I believe the tar residue from marijuana is worse than cigarettes.  I think it has something to do with the fact that people tend to inhale marijuana deeper than cigarette smoke.  At a moderate level though I don't think it would have harmed Michael at all.  I hope it did give him peace of mind and help him sleep better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 10, 2010, 12:23:26 AM

Oh don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it at all.  I guess I was looking at it more from a habitual standpoint (which I don't think Michael would have done).  I believe the tar residue from marijuana is worse than cigarettes.  I think it has something to do with the fact that people tend to inhale marijuana deeper than cigarette smoke.  At a moderate level though I don't think it would have harmed Michael at all.  I hope it did give him peace of mind and help him sleep better.

No no no. Cigarettes kill 100's of thousands of people a year. Marijuana, err, zero? Cigarettes are full of toxins, 400 or some insane number, toxins! as in 400 individual chemical compounds known to be toxic to humans. Marijuana, zero.

Interesting to note cigarettes are legal in the USA. Marijuana, not.

They Don't Care About Us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

*Mo*

September 10, 2010, 12:37:40 AM

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 01:00:15 AM
Quote from: "bec"

No no no. Cigarettes kill 100's of thousands of people a year. Marijuana, err, zero? Cigarettes are full of toxins, 400 or some insane number, toxins! as in 400 individual chemical compounds known to be toxic to humans. Marijuana, zero.

Interesting to note cigarettes are legal in the USA. Marijuana, not.

They Don't Care About Us.

Not trying to have a debate on this, but I am definitely more than aware as to how many people die from cigarettes annually.  I've seen it in my own family.  And yes, the toxins are absolutely awful!  I never said that anyone has died from marijuana smoking.  All I am saying is that some of the articles I've read on marijuana indicate that the tar can cause lung damage in habitual smokers.  Inhaling smoke of any kind habitually is bound to do lung damage in the long run.  I've spoken with people who smoke both marijuana and cigarettes and they claim that they inhale pot smoke deeper than cigarette smoke.  This is also a reason why it can actually help asthmatics when they feel an attack coming on.  As the person inhales deeply, it helps to open the bronchial tubes.  That came straight from a medical doctor.  I had to do some research on this for a class one time and as an asthmatic, this concept stuck with me.  Although I can't say that I have tried this remedy myself.  That's all I am trying to point out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 10, 2010, 01:22:53 AM
Apparantly you can drink it in tea and put into baked goods as well, but smoking into the lungs gets the full healing effect. My nephew is really into smoking the stuff, and likes it so much, says it stablizes his bi-polar issues, but unfortunately it has opened his mind to the money-governed world we live in, so he works only enough to scrape by, and creates music and reflects the rest of the time! :lol: His girlfriend works full time. Just imagine how aware of things we'd all be if we all smoked! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 01:47:30 AM
[youtube:s4hoohi7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp12yRMlpNQ[/youtube:s4hoohi7]
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 05:26:37 AM
Hash oil cures cancer and many other illnesses! Please take the time to watch this video, it is an hour long but well worth it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 10, 2010, 06:18:29 AM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Hmmmm I can't fully go against this at all so im thinking maybe just maybe he smoked it from time to time :?
Anyway here's an article about it :D

Search Of Michael Jackson's Home Uncovered Marijuana

Police searched home, at family's urging, day after Jackson died.

Though the report turned out to be false, police searched Michael Jackson 's rented Los Angeles-area home the day after the singer died based on a tip from unnamed members of the singer's family, who said they'd found what they thought was a bag of heroin in his bedroom.

The substance tested negative for heroin, but The Associated Press  reports that the search did turn up several other drugs, including two bags of marijuana. It is unknown whom the pot belonged to, but the information — which came in an affidavit supporting a search warrant that was executed on June 26 — reveals that police combed through the rented Bel Air mansion three days earlier than any previously reported search.

The search warrant was one of two unsealed on Thursday at the request of media outlets, though a judge ordered two others to remain sealed. The AP  reported that the warrants give an indication of how the police were directing their investigation into what killed the 50-year-old singer, noting that the one served on the Bel Air mansion on June 26 listed "PC 187," the California penal code for murder , in the box labeled "probable crime."

In addition to the marijuana, the search turned up the generic form of Valium, 12 bottles of the sedative/insomnia drug temazepam and several other prescription drugs and empty medication vials, with a detective noting that Jackson's body showed signs of injections. The Los Angeles Times  reports that no signs of marijuana or other illegal drugs were found in Jackson's system in lab tests. The alleged tar heroin family members alerted police to in Jackson's master bedroom turned out to be moldy marijuana, but the discovery prompted officials to obtain a search warrant for Jackson's house for heroin, hypodermic needles, cutting agents, scales, balloons, condoms, razor blades, buyer lists, seller lists and other items associated with illicit drugs, the paper reports.

No one has been charged in Jackson's death, though his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is reportedly at the center of a manslaughter investigation looking into drugs he may have prescribed or administered to Jackson. Murray's lawyer has denied he administered or supplied anything that "should have" killed the singer, though Murray reportedly told police that he gave Jackson a series of sedatives and anesthetics in the hours before his death  to combat the pop star's chronic insomnia.
 According to the affidavit, a search warrant for Murray's car turned up some documents but no additional drugs. It also states that the doctor spoke to detectives in the hospital after Jackson's death but only gave a brief summary of what happened and left the hospital despite detectives' objections.

thought it took them a couple of days to search.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal