GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI 09/08
September 09, 2010, 10:51:15 AM
I think "she" is the human race in general...but of course I might be wrong.
I don't know about Michael's religion and I don't think it's so important, because all religions are basicly the same ... no matter we pray to God, to Budha or Allah...doesn't matter what the name of our God is, the essence is the same
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 10:53:27 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I think "she" is the human race in general...but of course I might be wrong.
I don't know about Michael's religion and I don't think it's so important, because all religions are basicly the same ... no matter we pray to God, to Budha or Allah...doesn't matter what the name of our God is, the essence is the same

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

September 09, 2010, 11:11:26 AM
ok
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

September 09, 2010, 09:56:29 PM
Puff
This is very offensive....
Human knowledge goes beyond the higher education...
And I think you forgot something:

Prejudice IS ignorance
Where did I reflect anything on anybody not having knowledge or wisdom? I believe Michael to be brilliant, well read and exceptionally intuitive, and Marlon likely is as well. I'm sorry if I came across that I was putting someone down because I certainly did not intend to. I was merely referring to TS' writing being impeccable textbook English, which it is a fact that Marlon and Michael do not speak that way, nor is it in MJ's lyrics. Fact. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Michael talks and sings in his lyrics, and wouldn't want him to change anything, EVER. It's part of why he is loved the world over. When you grow up in a certain environment, you naturally pick up the local style of speaking, such as accent and slang. I would never put anybody down, and have the utmost respect for everyone. I suggested a lawyer because they have to be extremely articulate and precise with every word. My apologies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 10:03:31 PM
It has been said that we all was created in God Image. So each and everyone one of us is the image of GOD ie, love hope, caring, peace. We have to learn to love ourselves before we can prepare other people to love themselves.  By loving ourselves for who we are and not for what that we can gain, our lives can be richer. We can then go out and spread the news of love and how loving oneself will make us feel better and would want to go out a make someone else feel go about them selves. If we are going out at showing people love then there will be no time for wars and other destructive things. Because if we love ourselves, then we love our place in the world and would want to preserve the love that is surround us. This will generate positive and loving energy and that will help to heal the world as well as Mother Earth. There is too much negative energy in this world and this is leaving the world in great despair. Just like Michael stated start with the man in the mirror, love yourself, love your brother, your sister, mother, your father, this will allow you to be allow to stand up for your brother, sister,mother, father when they are weaker and provide support. We all are one big family, it does not matter what nationality, race or creed we are. We are human being period. We should start behaving as human beings. LOVE AND PEACE to all.  AND KEEP THE FAITH. That song show be listened to greatly. It proves a great message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 10:24:46 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Puff
This is very offensive....
Human knowledge goes beyond the higher education...
And I think you forgot something:

Prejudice IS ignorance
Where did I reflect anything on anybody not having knowledge or wisdom? I believe Michael to be brilliant, well read and exceptionally intuitive, and Marlon likely is as well. I'm sorry if I came across that I was putting someone down because I certainly did not intend to. I was merely referring to TS' writing being impeccable textbook English, which it is a fact that Marlon and Michael do not speak that way, nor is it in MJ's lyrics. Fact. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Michael talks and sings in his lyrics, and wouldn't want him to change anything, EVER. It's part of why he is loved the world over. When you grow up in a certain environment, you naturally pick up the local style of speaking, such as accent and slang. I would never put anybody down, and have the utmost respect for everyone. I suggested a lawyer because they have to be extremely articulate and precise with every word. My apologies.

You are judging both men on their public appearance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 09, 2010, 11:46:38 PM
Souza - great avatar you have now

Lemonbread you are right in my opinion. Your post reminds me of Michael's speech when he tells to the people in the audience to turn to each other and say "I love you" and in the last everybody turned to Michael "We love you Michael!!!" and he starts laughing.

For Michael's sake I hope we are able to love not only him, but to love each other as well.

Of course, his looks has something to do with it  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 10, 2010, 12:48:21 AM
Just happened to see the section where TS talks about suggestions of him being Marlon. He doesn't say yes or no. Here it is:
1-3. What Does the Username “TS” Stand For?

As far as the person(s) operating TIAI (dot-com): many people are not concerned who it is; they just see the importance of the message, and the evidence that it is genuine, and that is sufficient for them.

Others have tried to name a specific person behind it—such as Marlon Jackson, or someone with the personal initials of “TS”. If it really is Marlon, then surely TIAI would be genuine; however, even if I claimed to be Marlon, this would not prove that I really am Marlon. This is why I asked people to go by the evidence that the information is genuine, and not by my claim of who I am or where I got the information.

On the other hand, if I claimed to be someone with the initials of “TS”—this would not prove that I really have those initials; in fact, it wouldn’t even prove that I am not Marlon! And even if I really did have these initials, how could that be any evidence whatsoever that TIAI is or is not genuine??? And yet several have dismissed TIAI, merely on this idea that I have these personal initials!

For the sake of argument, let’s assume that I do have these personal initials—and if this fact became known, then that alone would prove TIAI to be a fake. Do you suppose that if this were actually the case, I would be so careless as to use “TS” for a username??? After all of the time and thought that was put into TIAI and STUDY: would “TS” thoughtlessly be picked for a username, if it would (supposedly) prove that TIAI is fake? Have any of you TIAI objectors stopped to think about how flimsy your objections really are? And by the way: did any of you sharp investigators notice that “TS” is an abbreviation for T-IAI and S-TUDY??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 10, 2010, 12:59:15 AM
So TS stands for T-IAI Study. The mistery was solved. And at the right time we'll know who is the man behind  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions