*Mo*

TIAI September 8
September 08, 2010, 12:23:41 AM

Redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "bec"
Anyone notice it's kinda like they left that Army of L.O.V.E. tweet at the bottom of the page til someone noticed it was there before revamping that J5 site?

I feel like it was mere days after I posted this that Marlon "took over" the page. And it sat untouched for weeks. Seems too ironic to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: TIAI 09/08
September 08, 2010, 12:33:12 AM
That's funny! Just as someone asks where he/she is. There's the answer. :lol: So we can relax, all's well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 01:20:31 AM
So why don't people believe in TS again?

Let's review...

Sure we don't know WHO he/she is but remember: “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.” Albert Einstein  Yes TS you are a mystery!

However, we do know, based on things TS has directed to BEFORE they have happened, that there is some connection to the family and more specifically the brothers (and the alljack5ons twitter).

What more do you need?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

September 08, 2010, 01:30:22 AM
Quote from: "TS"
you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested.  In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial.  Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test?  Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.

However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct.  Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt?  Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 01:45:34 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "TS"
you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested.  In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial.  Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test?  Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.

However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct.  Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt?  Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

OH YEAH!!! THIS TOO!!! *smacks head* *throws hands in the air* OH COME ON PEOPLE!!! REALLY? WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED???!!! (sorry for yelling)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 08, 2010, 02:23:30 AM
Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.
This totally reminds me of MJ saying he had to disguise himself so people would act natural around him. He wanted people to be his friend just because they liked him, and not because of his name and fame.  It wouldn't surprise me if he tested people that way too. But then maybe this is Michael talking, through a "scribe".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 03:17:32 AM
I take this redirect as T.S. basically implying that he is indeed Marlon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 08, 2010, 03:54:53 AM
It's funny because when I saw bec's post yesterday I thought that it could be a good redirect. TS is back (if he ever left) God bless you TS, always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

September 08, 2010, 03:58:35 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
It's funny because when I saw bec's post yesterday I thought that it could be a good redirect. TS is back (if he ever left) God bless you TS, always.

I'm pretty sure TS did not leave, but left the redirect to ElvisandMJ.com up for a week to make people aware of its importance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 08, 2010, 04:21:14 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I'm pretty sure TS did not leave, but left the redirect to ElvisandMJ.com up for a week to make people aware of its importance.

Yes I was just 'kiddin' I'm sure that TS was there all the time and as you said he obviously wanted to 'insist' on the Elvis connection again, and the presention that you and Souza made is very attractive and hopefully will have opened other eyes on the similarities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 08, 2010, 05:11:59 AM
I believe we are tested, don't ask me why. We don't know what's after the return and lately this preocupies me. What's next? Seems big and important and I don't know if we   are able to raise to Michael's expectations... If we are tested the question is why, what's the reason we are tested for...

I've never failed a test in my life  :D  :D  :D

But this time could be different
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 08, 2010, 05:31:02 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I believe we are tested, don't ask me why. We don't know what's after the return and lately this preocupies me. What's next? Seems big and important and I don't know if we   are able to raise to Michael's expectations... If we are tested the question is why, what's the reason we are tested for...

I've never failed a test in my life  :D  :D  :D

But this time could be different

I take the 'test' to mean if we are taking on MIchaels message and applying it...though I am not sure..

Do you guys think this means that TS is indeed a Jackson then? I am so confused right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 06:02:36 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

Let's review...

Sure we don't know WHO he/she is but remember: “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.” Albert Einstein  Yes TS you are a mystery!

However, we do know, based on things TS has directed to BEFORE they have happened, that there is some connection to the family and more specifically the brothers (and the alljack5ons twitter).

What more do you need?

Lilwendy, your question is a good one! Clearly TS wants to be trusted 'cos he/she is here to guide us through the hoax and unless we believe in his/her authenticity, we will not act upon the messages and/or re-directs... so authenticity is important for TS

TS does start discussions by directing us to "places of interest", but let us discover the meaning.  Mystery(777) yes absolutely! Maybe, it is to change the way we think, and teach us to ask questions... Why? Why? Why?

The roller coaster of doubts and beliefs! Believing is much more difficult than knowing and doubt can creep-up very easily 'cos our belief in TS are based on information provided not on TS being somebody we know we can Trust.
The Army of Love tweet is an example of such information, in this instance TS authenticity is linked to people believing that the tweet was indeed kept on the first page on purpose makes TS authentic, doubting that the tweet was kept on the first page on purpose creates doubt on TS authenticity.
Fortunately there are many other information (clues) that validate TS authenticity, it is a matter to keep them to mind at all time, this makes for a smoother ride  ;) :

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
#12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
#15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
#16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
#20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
#21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

September 08, 2010, 06:40:42 AM

(TIAI update #5a:)

"Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T. Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards."

The 3 letters that are vowels are the three IIIs which have the numerical value of 999.  The 4 other letters that are mirrored forwards and backwards are the "very interesting consonants" TS and ST.  In numerology T = 2 and S = 1. therefore TS and ST = 21/12 (or 12/21). In other words 21st December.  This date was also mirrored in the 911 call on 06/25/09 which was lodged at 12.21 p.m.

And is it just me, but has anyone noticed that when they've re-read the TIAI updates it seems as if extra information has been added?  Or was I half asleep when I was reading it the first time?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 08, 2010, 07:32:59 AM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"

(TIAI update #5a:)

"Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T. Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards."

The 3 letters that are vowels are the three IIIs which have the numerical value of 999.  The 4 other letters that are mirrored forwards and backwards are the "very interesting consonants" TS and ST.  In numerology T = 2 and S = 1. therefore TS and ST = 21/12 (or 12/21). In other words 21st December.  This date was also mirrored in the 911 call on 06/25/09 which was lodged at 12.21 p.m.

And is it just me, but has anyone noticed that when they've re-read the TIAI updates it seems as if extra information has been added?  Or was I half asleep when I was reading it the first time?!

This is pretty incredible and I stand amazed. Thank you for sharing all of this. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal