Re: AEG Contract
April 13, 2010, 03:30:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This Rates a Hmmmm......

Joined: Oct 2009 Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 21:28JulieD.:
This Rates a Hmmmm......
To me, this rates a hmmmm…..

From ABC July 2, 2009

“Phillips said that Jackson insisted that AEG hire his doctor of choice, Dr. Conrad Murray….

“Michael looked me in the eye, and he's strong and he was stubborn and wanted something," Phillips said. "He looked me in the eye [and said], ‘Look, this is the machine,’ pointing to his body, 'that fuels this entire business. OK?’”

NOTE: First off, Phillips is the one saying Michael insisted on Murray; which, to me, is only hearsay since Michael is not here to either confirm or deny Phillips’ statement. Then, again according to Phillips, Michael said, “Look, this is the machine,” pointing to his body, “that fuels this entire business. OK?” What this tells me is that Michael would be very diligent in the care of his body since he realized its importance; meaning he would fuel it properly, which he did being vegetarian, juicing, etc. This is also shown in the coroner’s report, and I remember a post a while back by someone who is a nurse (sorry, don’t remember the name) who pointed out that Michael barely touched his prescriptions; again, shown in the coroner’s report where trace amounts are indicated of the other drugs. So why would Michael use propofol? Especially if you look up the side effects of this drug? Doesn’t make sense to me; but it does if he was murdered and those responsible could show footage of his propofol addiction “confession” from 1993.…a “confession” that took place almost 20 years ago. I don’t know about you, but I know I’m a very different person physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, than I was 20 years ago.

Then there’s this from Wikipedia:

“Corporate-owned life insurance (COLI) is life insurance on employees' lives that is owned by the employer corporation, with benefits payable to the corporation. COLI was originally purchased on the lives of key employees and executives by a company to hedge against the financial cost of losing key employees to unexpected death…or to fund corporate obligations to redeem stock upon the death of an owner. This use is commonly known as "key man" or "key person" insurance. Although this article refers only to practice and policy in the United States, key person insurance is used worldwide.”

Couple this with AEG’s reluctance to let Katherine have a copy of Michael’s contract and insurance information:

Death by 1000 paper cuts website June 30, 2009

“….Katherine sought the details of the contract between her son and AEG. A contract which would include the details of whether the company had insured Jackson as well the amount paid to AEG if Jackson had failed to perform. The contract would also provide details about the personal physician hired by AEG. In this case, AEG has admitted it was Dr. Murray.

"If it’s ascertained that Jackson’s death was caused by Dr. Murray’s actions, AEG, as Murray’s employer, could face a potentially massive wrongful death lawsuit from Katherine Jackson. AEG attempted to get Katherine Jackson’s attorneys to sign a confidentiality clause that would bar them using the information contained in the contract in “any legal process” other than probate court. Any “other” legal process could include a wrongful death suit filed by Katherine’s attorneys. If successful, AEG would muzzle Katherine Jackson’s attorneys as well as Katherine Jackson from revealing AEG’s role in Michael Jackson’s death."

Though this is an old article, it states, “If it’s ascertained that Jackson’s death was caused by Dr. Murray’s actions….” Which tells me that Katherine might not be able to bring a Wrongful Death Suit until Murray’s case has been tried and the judgment rendered. As Michael’s mother, Katherine has every right to these documents. Not only that, I have read several accounts of where Michael would seek out his mother’s advice regarding financial matters because he respected her opinion on these things; which tells me that Katherine is probably aware of a lot more of Michael’s dealings than people realize.

‹ Majestic the Magnificent Remembers Michael Jackson (very cute story) My project for my sewing class. ›..Login or register to post comments
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: AEG Contract
April 13, 2010, 03:35:00 PM
Sousa posted today that the estate have declined the other contracted company All Good Entertainment, but my view is that they could sue the estate

it is not surprising that the estate solicitors would have this view given that they are the same solicitors who acted for mike on the TII tour.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions