Re: Okay, I am out
December 13, 2009, 02:55:48 AM
Sigh,  :roll:  and again we are posting posts because there is nothing else to do. As someone who has been here from the beginning I guess I am one of the ones who are fucking nuts.

Most of us I am sure do take time to see the sun and smnell the roses as we all have lives outside of the forums but I don't think that the beliefs we have make us crazy ( well let me rephrase that) Some people think we are crazy therefore we do not talk about all this to the general public and that is why we come here so we can talk and NOT seem crazy.

Yes I agree that the post lately are a bit nuts but there is not much going on in the case to look at and make genuine analysis of so it gets a bit silly. I personally skip over the bullshit and read what I find interesting but that does not mean I bash the members who post. I just leave them alone to thier beliefs, as strange as they may be to me.

Bcorn can you not just let those post go by and not pay attention? Every once in awhile there is still an intelligent discussion and those are the ones I come back for. But then again if  you are done then you are done so " may the force be with you"  ( I used to be Jedigoddess on the old MJHD)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Crescendo

December 13, 2009, 03:03:33 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Thats funny  :) , but to each their own B/Corn. Seriously I understand your dilemma and I do agree some of the theories out there are pretty farout and unbelievable. Borderline err...crazy (no offense to anyone). I'm one of the few that have always believed that if Michael did truely hoax his death, it would have to be for genuine reasons.  The claims to world government conspiracies, spiritual enlightment, saving the planet and Michael being a Godlike/Christlike figure etc, I've never believed in. However if people believe that, then that's ok. I don't have all the answers  either so who am I to pass judgement. I have never looked for clues (if there really are any) or followed people claiming to know insider info or a deeper understanding of this or Michael himself. For me, I have relied on the inconsistenies that I and others have uncovered through our own efforts of research and nothing else. The inconsistenices  and contradictions of everything and everyone surrounding Michaels death.    Michael died (in his room, in front of Prince, in the Dr bed). The inconsistenices of the alledged autopsy reports and observations by friends and co-workers (he was skinny, he was healthy, he was fit and strong, he was weak and emaciated, he was clean, he was a druggie, he was stressed, he was happy). Janet finding out Michael had died (whilst on set during filming, in the air travelling to atlanta, at home in the morning).  Photos of him in the ambulance do not match the original description from the paramedics.  Closed casket at public memorial supposedly due to damage to Michaels face during CPR, but supposed private viewing at supposed funerarl Sep 3?  At time of death reported he was 112 1bs, however Oct report says 136 1bs. Hmmm.... nothing like dying to improve your overall health and appearance I  guess  :lol: 3 death certificates (no one has verified if they have been signed by a Dr or Coroner) And the list goes on and on.  I have yet to be given or shown clear and undisputable evidence that Michael has really died.

Although I may not agree with everything said in these forums, I think some of the research done by others here has been remarkable, particularly when they are looking for and discovering facts in the inconsistencies and contradictions. There are some genuinely excellent investigators here.

I wish you all the best.

very nicely done, happy feet. you just boosted me up again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 03:04:22 AM
I'm not quite sure why you feel you need to announce your departure. Are you someone important?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

December 13, 2009, 03:06:43 AM
Okay, so.. you're leaving. And we care why?

Why do you have to bash people before you leave? Why leave a little message for everyone? If we're all 'fucking nuts', then just don't visit this website.. it's pretty simple. If I was going to stop coming here, I wouldn't feel the need to offend people before I left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

December 13, 2009, 03:21:00 AM
Well said Dexember.... and can I add that your picture video is one I saw here awhile ago and I think it is the funniest thing I have ever seen?? The first time I saw it I laughed so hard I fell off my couch....( not kidding I landed on the little dog who was very offended)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

December 13, 2009, 03:48:13 AM
Wow, just a little on the dramatic side today! In case you forgot youve been a part of this site too. And considering the entire situation is nuts, peoples post arent too far fetched. For the record I really enjoy this site, if nothing else its supportive and gives hope! Love the site and YOU GO GAME PLAYER AND DEXEMER!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
TeLl Em ThAt It\'S HUMAN NATURE!

December 13, 2009, 03:55:26 AM
To BCorn and Michael-Is-Beautiful:  Farewell. Goodbye, and do your best not to ever look back to this site. We shall remain here but you must leave now for good. Hope you find your peace.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 04:27:05 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Thats funny  :) , but to each their own B/Corn. Seriously I understand your dilemma and I do agree some of the theories out there are pretty farout and unbelievable. Borderline err...crazy (no offense to anyone). I'm one of the few that have always believed that if Michael did truely hoax his death, it would have to be for genuine reasons.  The claims to world government conspiracies, spiritual enlightment, saving the planet and Michael being a Godlike/Christlike figure etc, I've never believed in. However if people believe that, then that's ok. I don't have all the answers  either so who am I to pass judgement. I have never looked for clues (if there really are any) or followed people claiming to know insider info or a deeper understanding of this or Michael himself. For me, I have relied on the inconsistenies that I and others have uncovered through our own efforts of research and nothing else. The inconsistenices  and contradictions of everything and everyone surrounding Michaels death.    Michael died (in his room, in front of Prince, in the Dr bed). The inconsistenices of the alledged autopsy reports and observations by friends and co-workers (he was skinny, he was healthy, he was fit and strong, he was weak and emaciated, he was clean, he was a druggie, he was stressed, he was happy). Janet finding out Michael had died (whilst on set during filming, in the air travelling to atlanta, at home in the morning).  Photos of him in the ambulance do not match the original description from the paramedics.  Closed casket at public memorial supposedly due to damage to Michaels face during CPR, but supposed private viewing at supposed funerarl Sep 3?  At time of death reported he was 112 1bs, however Oct report says 136 1bs. Hmmm.... nothing like dying to improve your overall health and appearance I  guess  :lol: 3 death certificates (no one has verified if they have been signed by a Dr or Coroner) And the list goes on and on.  I have yet to be given or shown clear and undisputable evidence that Michael has really died.

Although I may not agree with everything said in these forums, I think some of the research done by others here has been remarkable, particularly when they are looking for and discovering facts in the inconsistencies and contradictions. There are some genuinely excellent investigators here.

I wish you all the best.

Well said...I feel exactly the same.  

Insults are uncalled for...just skip the posts that seem "crazy".  That's what I do.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 13, 2009, 05:02:51 AM
EXCUSE ME???? I HAVE NEVER POSTED 46 TIMES IN ONE DAY! I DONT KNOW HOW THE HECK IT COULD SAY THAT. 46 TIMES TOTAL, NOT ONE DAY. YOU PEOPLE ARE WACK JOBS. FIX THE SITE. AND ALL YOU GIRLS TRYING TO IMPRESS A DEAD GUY WITH YOUR CUTSIE AVATARS OF YOUR OWN MUG CAN ALSO GET A LIFE. AS usual spreading the LOVE I knew it I had to see the jerky things people said as usual DEAD WRONG about me and EVERYTHING. BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :lol:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

December 13, 2009, 05:12:43 AM
Quote from: "BCorn"
For the past six months, I have been dealing with the whole "Is it even possiable that Michael Jackson is still alive thing." And I have sadly come to the conclusion that is more than possiable that he is dead. Now, I could be wrong about this, because there has not been any real clue that has convinced me of this, but rather all the hoax member's increaslying odd behavior. In other words, you'r all fucking nuts. The only reason why I entertain the thought was because there seem to be many regular sane people who made some pretty good points. Of course there are the insane obssess fans, that I'm sure Michael had come across and thought to himself, "And people think I'm strange", who came up with these weird theories about Michael being Dave Dave and crap like that. But because of the lack of "clues" (if there were any clues to begin with) it seems that the theories just keep getting stranger and stranger, which makes it seem that the only reason why Michael Jackson pulled off the hoax is because he wanted to be Jesus Christ. Do you see how WERID all of you are making Michael look?! And to top it ALL off, I just looked at this video, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which has shown how weird this has all gotten.
Hey Michael, if you're out there and are alive, I do support you and will be thrill if you came back. But frankly, this whole thing has gotten too weird, even for me. And while frankly, I think you're more than just an entertainer, whether you are alive or not, or come back or not, will not change my life or my situation in ANY way. And to everyone here, go outside, see the sun and smell the fresh polluted air. I'm sure NONE of you guys have done that for the last six months. I'm out. :ugeek:

Hi Bcorn!
I remember you from the old days, I kind of see your point and I agree to certain extent. Anyways as far to my understanding you have always been on the fence about this and perhaps even sometimes stepped to the other side who believes he is dead but still remains on the hoax site but haven’t we all?
I wish u all the best!
Chao!

ps. AMEN! @happy feet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJLover1990

December 13, 2009, 06:08:56 AM
Okay any more people leaving now GO! To give up after all these months, I can't believe people are doing this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 07:00:30 AM
I can't believe this is happening - why so much nastiness. It really is getting out of hand...

I'm here for one reason only - I want to know the truth about what happened to Michael.  I am not f*****g nuts - I have a normal life - work, friends, etc.  I am not in denial either.  I just think that there are so many inconsistencies regarding the 'death' of Michael that have to be explained...

I don't buy into some of the theories  - they do some a bit far-fetched, but I do feel that there is something going on that will become clear in the next few months.

People should stop the bashing, and leave the site if they want to.  That will leave those of us who are searching for the truth, and are here for Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 13, 2009, 07:03:56 AM
Quote from: "yspadda"
The insanity began with the appearance of the TIAI and TNZ sites, and their mysteries and their plot mania.
Unfortunately, Bcorn is right, all this makes Michael fans look crazy.

Thank you for sharing your reflections with us. Highly appreciated.

I think the insanity has accompanied us since the beginning and the reason why is that we represent the variety of mankind looking at Michael, perceiving him in totally different ways - and thus mourning him and searching him in totally different ways and places, also in some where we should not be.

It is true that some thought in a rather possessive way as if Michael owed them a comeback or an explanation why he disappeared. It is tabloids that give the impression that we own a celebrity. It is NOT the case and helps tabloids to sell, not us or anybody else.

It is true that some thought in a rather religious way as if Michael were Jesus (to some he would have the meaning of a saviour in their lives, I am convinced of this and I don't judge this).

It is true that some thought in a rather miniscule, microscopic way as if they were God and entitled to check out and investigate every inch of his body, life, mind, family.

STILL, the majority here looked into what could be checked out in public life and even if some paths did direct us into a dead end, we turned and checked out another potential corner of information.

It is interesting to review when TIAI and TNZ popped up - when interest in MJ reached a peak and other sources disappeared.
TIAI and TNZ do have a motivation, an intention, a bunch of means and a bunch of realization efforts. If the detectives in here just would concentrate on facts, facts and nothing but facts, we would know much more about them and about many many more subjects.

This forum however is still a nice place (we saw others fade out), this still holds an incredible amount of very interesting findings, and this forum is a strong family that is NOT bashing each other.

It was very clear from day one that
1) not all searching for answers would be investigating in the meaning of concentrating on facts
2) not all searching for answers would be in the long haul
3) not all indications would lead us to answers
4) not all speaking up would speak the truth
5) not all popping up in the webspace would have true motivations
6) some folks would abuse MJ for their own purposes and interests
7) a lot of what we witnessed during these months was money making from vultures and attention seeking by poor souls.

We had a lot of information at hand for those seeking deep enough to make up our mind on many many things happening since June 25. We were clear that TIAI popped up for some purpose (manipulation). Do you remember Michael being into negative manipulation?

TNZ had very harsh comments on fans from the beginning and if people looked at the source of all these "hints", they could notice that it actually was mocking the fans. Many jumped on the train though and wondered where they ended up - in negativity.

This makes me wonder about the biggest Barnum field study in the web again and about a social mass phenomenon of following no matter whom if one raises the voice high enough.
Like lab mice running into feeding machines even if it means their death.

Therefore I am not so much against the "enlightenment videos" we were shown by the redirections because one or the other would ask real questions afterwards.
I am against and always be against any kind of negative manipulation.

The esoteric theories do have their place as well as tarot, numeric analysis or whatever will help people to live their lives. This forum is life in all it's facettes. I personally don't agree to all of the theories but I don't put them on devil's side either.

We will never know THE truth since there is NO single truth.
There is only a truth for each individual and it's based on hard work of reflection.

This forum is not a bad place. Attention seekers will be out there in the web always as much as vultures. I don't like both as they always focus on their own profit from others - in financial as well as in emotional matters.

BCorn, sorry you are leaving. I enjoyed your posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 13, 2009, 07:21:05 AM
well, Bcorn and michael-is-beautiful,
too bad you guys are leaving us and that you guys don't believe anymore but why do the 2 of you have to bash all kinds of stuff about us?
What did we ever do to make you feel this way?
I'm sorry but this is all so dramatic and stuff, why not just leave and don't come back? why a post about you leaving? and michae;-is-beautiful I'm not even going to say what I think of your post, just go..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 13, 2009, 07:37:42 AM
@ Bcorn...
Well what can i say: farewell, good luck, so long, take care etc etc..

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.... I'm a believer and i keep on everyday coz we are getting closer to the truth everyday... If anyone else want's to leave be my guest, but please don't post the reason why.. Just leave.. I don't have to hear your reasons...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”