Re: TIAI 09/01
September 02, 2010, 12:01:24 AM
Ooh, I'm going to re-read the pages when I get time, they look great, I'm jealous of you two, Mo and Souz..! It's 10 on the dot here now..!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 02, 2010, 01:53:46 AM
:?  :?  :?  about all this Elvis thing.

I read in the Update 6
“These [DNA] reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as ‘Jesse’ are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... "

So Eliza and Jesse both had DNA tests ?!?!?
If Jesse is Elvis, and he wants to stay private, how comes he made the DNA test?
What do I miss here?

And another thing I don't understand: if the evidence is so strong that Elvis is Jesse, how comes this is not  a first page news in all media?

Sorry, all this Elvis story confuses me.

Not that I don't believe he could have faked his death, I think this is possible, and I also see the many and obvious connections of Michael with Elvis but....maybe because I don't have so much time to read about it....could someone be so kind to resume this |Elvis story to the essential?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

September 02, 2010, 02:41:55 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
:?  :?  :?  about all this Elvis thing.

I read in the Update 6
“These [DNA] reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as ‘Jesse’ are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... "

So Eliza and Jesse both had DNA tests ?!?!?
If Jesse is Elvis, and he wants to stay private, how comes he made the DNA test?
What do I miss here?

And another thing I don't understand: if the evidence is so strong that Elvis is Jesse, how comes this is not  a first page news in all media?

Sorry, all this Elvis story confuses me.

Not that I don't believe he could have faked his death, I think this is possible, and I also see the many and obvious connections of Michael with Elvis but....maybe because I don't have so much time to read about it....could someone be so kind to resume this |Elvis story to the essential?

Yes, Jesse provided his DNA in 2002 and Eliza tested her DNA against Jesse's one in 2008

Eliza tried, unsuccessfully, to track down DNA either from Elvis' daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, or from Elvis himself.  She contacted several collectors of Elvis memorabilia, hoping for a match.  However, after asking how viable DNA from an item which pre-dated 1977 would be, she was informed that there would be many concerns, such as cross contamination, and it would probably not be worth the cost of testing, much less purchasing the various items.

For years, her efforts were in vain.  She says she kept "ending up back at square one".

But then, in early 2008, collector David Collins convinced her to contact the FOX 8 TV News reporter, Suzanne Stratford.  He had initially suggested Eliza contact Stratford in 2007, but Eliza didn't because she didn't buy into the "Jesse" story at the time.  Eliza spoke to Stratford but had to wait several weeks for approval from FOX 8 News before proceeding.

They then gave Eliza the green light.  She submitted her DNA sample, plus the the Donna sample, to a lab in Canada that specialized in DNA testing of even old objects.  Eliza contacted FOX 8 News to get permission to test against an older sample they had from a former friend of Elvis, who owned a swatch from a blood-stained pair of jeans that he claimed had belonged to Elvis.  

Unfortunately, the blood sample was too contaminated to work.  So Eliza then asked to test against the "Jesse" sample.  Fox 8 News sent that sample to the same Canadian lab.  And the initial testing showed that Jesse was not Eliza's father (it was the only test she'd requested).  But, the DNA revealed a much closer relationship than two unrelated people.  So Eliza asked the lab if they could do further testing.

And what happened this time?  The results . . . (drum roll please) ... a match!  The FOX 8 News sample from Jesse in 2002 showed a half-sibling relationship with Eliza in April of 2008.  Additionally, the lab reported that the Jesse sample also matched the Donna Presley Early sample (which in turn had matched Eliza as well).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 02, 2010, 03:44:42 AM
I guess we now have to follow Eliza's court case now, besides Dr. Murray  
But why TMZ is not reporting any of this  :?  ? At least a hint or something?

This court case is really breaking news if you ask me and yet I see very little interest about it in media.

Does anybody know when is the next court date for Eliza?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 02, 2010, 04:51:18 AM
But why TMZ is not reporting any of this  :?  ? At least a hint or something?

This court case is really breaking news if you ask me and yet I see very little interest about it in media.

So far nothing has been scheduled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 04:57:23 AM
No new redirect today?

But why TMZ is not reporting any of this   ? At least a hint or something?

I'll still be following Dr. Murray's case, alongside with Eliza. & TMZ isn't reporting Michael's faked death either, they did hint at it a few times. I mean we dont have hardcore DNA evidence like Eliza (...yet :?: ) but im sure there will be an article eventually. 8-) Maybe when her trials begin.
& No court dates yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 02, 2010, 05:21:37 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
No new redirect today?

I'll still be following Dr. Murray's case, alongside with Eliza. & TMZ isn't reporting Michael's faked death either, they did hint at it a few times. I mean we dont have hardcore DNA evidence like Eliza (...yet :?: ) but im sure there will be an article eventually. 8-) Maybe when her trials begin.
& No court dates yet.

One question though: about Eliza: what are her requests in court, if you know? Isn't it enough for her that she found the truth for herself, that she is Elvis' sister?

Yes, TMZ doesn not report about Michael's faked death, but gives us lots of dots to connect :D
Why can't they do at least half of it for Elvis' case if he is alive? And they must know, if they know about Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 02, 2010, 05:28:47 AM
No new redirect today?

& No court dates yet.

One question though: about Eliza: what are her requests in court, if you know? Isn't it enough for her that she found the truth for herself, that she is Elvis' sister?

Yes, TMZ doesn not report about Michael's faked death, but gives us lots of dots to connect :D
Why can't they do at least half of it for Elvis' case if he is alive? And they must know, if they know about Michael

GINAFELICIA, all of this has been discussed already.  Please go here and read up on Eliza's case:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's too much to tell you bits and pieces, you won't understand unless you have read it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 05:33:29 AM
No new redirect today?

& No court dates yet.

She's trying to prove that she is the daughter of Vernon Presley (Elvis' dad) and Elvis' half sister, and using this DNA to prove that Elvis is actually alive & living now under the name "Jesse" i suggest you just go to ElvisandMJ.com and learn about it that way 8-)

& I think TMZ is just waiting a little longer to post about Elvis.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Glinda

September 02, 2010, 07:37:37 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Glinda"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
A very professional looking page.  Great Work Mo and Souza... TS must be  :D

King Tut's DNA work is progressing well (September issue of National Geography) so let's see what happens to the other 2 Kings... No doubt we will have some news this month  ;)

With L.O.V.E

Oh yeah, that's right. There was something with his DNA as well. Wasn't it made public that King Tut wasn't Egyptian at all, but West-European?

But,but... It could be bogus as well. I assume it was mixed race.

I wonder if he had red curly hair and freckles  :lol: (Yes I know, lame cliché, we all have clogs, eat cheese and smoke pot all day ;) )

Got another one for ya.. :mrgreen:
Read the possible history of Bagpipes You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:w24qrmxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwoeBJpcDs[/youtube:w24qrmxk]
[youtube:w24qrmxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5DXzEZxWnc&feature=related[/youtube:w24qrmxk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 09:34:54 AM
Hi guys! I always read TIAI and comments but I have some difficulties with the translations so sometimes miss the point. Can someone explain to me ... Why does TS continues to attract attention of people on elvis & MJ when all other his updates are much more important to understand the message? just to understand. Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 02, 2010, 10:15:08 AM
Quote from: "nefertari"
Hi guys! I always read TIAI and comments but I have some difficulties with the translations so sometimes miss the point. Can someone explain to me ... Why does TS continues to attract attention of people on elvis & MJ when all other his updates are much more important to understand the message? just to understand. Thanks

Please take some time and read this, then it will become clear to you why TS continues to point out to Elvis & MJ:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

September 02, 2010, 11:12:17 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Native indian, Mayan culture < Elvis
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login egyptian stuff ( enjoy!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 12:14:06 PM
Thank you Mo. I try to read again. kisses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 01:11:44 PM
No new redirect today?

Tomorrow,03 September, is special day. It's one year from the day of MJ burial.

3-09-09.
so what will be next ? Your guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions