@RandyJackson8
February 08, 2010, 11:59:00 AM
LOL hey I just thought of something if you are a private person, why would you have a teitter account? lol :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

@RandyJackson8
February 08, 2010, 12:25:56 PM
That is a realy good one! They keep insisting that they started filming long before his death but I doubt it based on the footage we've seen already. He needs another excuse and I bet he's have another one to cover this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

@RandyJackson8
February 10, 2010, 10:50:33 AM
do you mind finding the video of that?

been looking    have not found it yet   will not give up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 10, 2010, 12:29:36 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Not only am i a private person but it was too soon for me after losing my brother to be on a reality show. i hope you all understand.
9:28 AM Dec 14th, 2009 from mobile web

Ok, tell if me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Jackson's start filming the reality show before Michael's death?  How can Randy decide not to participate so soon after losing his brother, when he hasn't lost him yet?

Another thing I noticed that the only one he follows is Janet, not one other brother.  Nor are any of the brothers following Randy's tweet.  They must have had some falling out.
Any opinions?

Have you all even considered maybe Randy is MJs wing man. Maybe he with MJ wherever he is at. Maybe he is taking care of him some how? You just never know. Randy and Michael were close. :) Just my humble opinion after all i have read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

@RandyJackson8
February 10, 2010, 12:41:49 PM
Randy is the only sibling who did not write a message in either the memorial or burial book.
He is the one who approved the body for viewing after KF and Michael Bush dressed and "fixed" it.  (However, in the autopsy report when the coroner went back to get a hair sample, the body was no longer dressed, it was drapped in towels.) Why would they take off his clothes?

Randy has NEVER spoken to the media about MJ's death.

The first reports were that Randy was at the house on Carolwood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

@RandyJackson8
February 10, 2010, 12:56:07 PM
Another thing I noticed that the only one he follows is Janet, not one other brother.  Nor are any of the brothers following Randy's tweet.  They must have had some falling out.
Any opinions?[/quote]

Have you all even considered maybe Randy is MJs wing man. Maybe he with MJ wherever he is at. Maybe he is taking care of him some how? You just never know. Randy and Michael were close. :) Just my humble opinion after all i have read.[/quote]

Yes I have considered this and seriously believe it now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

@RandyJackson8
February 10, 2010, 07:41:23 PM
I tend to agree with you that maybe Randy is the one who is in on it all, and staying out of the lime light because of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

@RandyJackson8
February 11, 2010, 02:57:04 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Any opinions?

I noticed that on his twitter too.  It was interesting at the courthouse on Monday...when the hearing was over, all the Jacksons went out the front door and got in their SUV's together, except Randy...he went out the back by himself.  I think there is definitely something up.  The only person I saw Randy talk to was Joe very briefly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

@RandyJackson8
February 12, 2010, 07:32:58 AM
2 days after death he was all smiles with marlon tho mj was in the back of the car lol :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

@RandyJackson8
February 12, 2010, 02:06:53 PM
He really went out the back door? O my. You are right Randy is acting waaay to strange. :o Why he did not go out with the rest of the family? Was somebody in the back waiting for him or what? ;) NOt a peep out of much of Randy! No interviews, nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 13, 2010, 04:57:46 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
He really went out the back door? O my. You are right Randy is acting waaay to strange. :o Why he did not go out with the rest of the family? Was somebody in the back waiting for him or what? ;) NOt a peep out of much of Randy! No interviews, nothing.

I don't know why he didn't go out with the rest of the family...no one was waiting for him that I could see...he had his SUV parked right by the exit, and I think he drove himself.  The press was all waiting for the family at the back door.  Randy and Joe made a brief appearance and went back inside, and then everyone realized the Jackson's were going out the front doors, so the whole mob of press ran as fast as they could around to the front. It was pretty funny watching them all scramble for the shot. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

@RandyJackson8
February 13, 2010, 05:43:10 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Any opinions?

Have you all even considered maybe Randy is MJs wing man. Maybe he with MJ wherever he is at. Maybe he is taking care of him some how? You just never know. Randy and Michael were close. :) Just my humble opinion after all i have read.[/quote]

Yes I have considered this and seriously believe it now.[/quote]

Well Janet isn't following her brothers either.  She's following a few organizations, her nephew Austin who I think she's real close to, Tyler Perry, and guess who else she's following now?  Larry King
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

@RandyJackson8
February 13, 2010, 12:11:56 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "Datroot"
Any opinions?

Have you all even considered maybe Randy is MJs wing man. Maybe he with MJ wherever he is at. Maybe he is taking care of him some how? You just never know. Randy and Michael were close. :) Just my humble opinion after all i have read.

Yes I have considered this and seriously believe it now.[/quote]

Well Janet isn't following her brothers either.  She's following a few organizations, her nephew Austin who I think she's real close to, Tyler Perry, and guess who else she's following now?  Larry King[/quote]

Randy has gone AWOL so he has to be with MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

@RandyJackson8
February 13, 2010, 01:15:33 PM
Randy is the only one that really keeps messing with my mind.

LaToya and Jermaine have proven in the past that they are not very loyal to their brother. I don't believe those two, I don't trust them. When MJ was taken to the hospital, LaToya arrived shortly after him, crying, clearly upset. Very normal behaviour! But at the memorial and funeral she was all smiles... So if you look at LaToya and Jermaine, you know he is alive.

But when you look at Randy... He seems to be the only one that is
a) Fully aware of the hoax (that is why is is avoiding the media and didn't write anything for MJ's fake burial)
b) Not aware of the hoax, because he is the only one expressing grief. Not wanting to be part of the reality show and all.

There is something about Randy. I just don't know what it is. In his tweet he says 'after losing my brother'.
Did he 'lose' him because MJ died?
Did he 'lose' him because he is the only one disapproving of this hoax?

This has always been a weird family, but they keep getting weirder and weirder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Datroot

@RandyJackson8
February 13, 2010, 01:23:35 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Randy is the only one that really keeps messing with my mind.

LaToya and Jermaine have proven in the past that they are not very loyal to their brother. I don't believe those two, I don't trust them. When MJ was taken to the hospital, LaToya arrived shortly after him, crying, clearly upset. Very normal behaviour! But at the memorial and funeral she was all smiles... So if you look at LaToya and Jermaine, you know he is alive.

But when you look at Randy... He seems to be the only one that is
a) Fully aware of the hoax (that is why is is avoiding the media and didn't write anything for MJ's fake burial)
b) Not aware of the hoax, because he is the only one expressing grief. Not wanting to be part of the reality show and all.

There is something about Randy. I just don't know what it is. In his tweet he says 'after losing my brother'.
Did he 'lose' him because MJ died?
Did he 'lose' him because he is the only one disapproving of this hoax?

Also,  LaToya wore a party dress to the funeral - she wore the same dress to a New Year's Eve party.

This has always been a weird family, but they keep getting weirder and weirder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions