MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: @RandyJackson8
July 27, 2012, 01:45:10 PM
Randy Jackson (@randyjackson8)

1) When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ NO – twice.

2) The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home.

3) The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.

4) The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.

5) In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that. I want to know why Perry Sanders would consider a negotiation based on lies.

6) It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother.

7) It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

July 27, 2012, 01:54:16 PM
^^ are we back to business?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 27, 2012, 01:59:26 PM
He made 7 points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2012, 02:24:16 PM
It doesn't make any sense for them to take Katherines life...
If they do, the money goes to the kids.

Katherine is no threat, she is a 82 year old women.

That means they have to kill both katherine and the kids to gain something that I do not know what... doesnt all of the money go to charity then? Hmm...

So Randy "cares" about his mom but not MJ's kids...
Thanx for clearing that up Randy.

I'm just sayin if Parents do the most worst and disgusting things to get their kids into fame so they can become rich then it wouldnt surprise me that children would do the same to their parents... or maybe even brothers/sisters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

July 27, 2012, 03:19:10 PM
Someone help me out here--what was the status of the estate to be once Mrs. Jackson's passes...it went to the kids and to charity right?  And did the will list  those charities by name?

I would think that until the estate debts are cleared no one really would get much of anything.  But now that the debt is nearly cleared--well that puts some real money into the estate..and into those charities perhaps.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

July 27, 2012, 04:23:59 PM
If I recall...specific charities weren't listed but a committee of sorts was named to make those determinations.  I also remember reading that once Katherine passed anything remaining in her life trust would revert to the estate ie: childrens trust.  There were comments made at the time that part of the problem was that the Trust wasn't adequately "funded" at the time of "death" meaning not sufficient liquid assets bearing interest...also known as cash to bypass probate all together.  It's all a bit confusing and I only have limited knowledge of Trusts from my own family but the main bone of contention here seems to be that this didn't all go down the way Michael intended.  That somehow the way the case (estate) was handled allowed the Executors to earn percentages (47M is the claim) off of deals struck instead of just being entitled to a Trustees fee.  That's my 2 cents based on the bits and pieces one can put together after sifting through the drama but of course I could be way off.  I do know for a fact though that the primary reason some people go to the trouble of setting up Trusts is to avoid the whole taxing probate cycle where possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 30, 2012, 11:05:50 AM
Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8

And THIS IS WHY I AM SO AFRAID FOR MY MOTHER...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

MissG

July 30, 2012, 11:27:42 AM
Randy´s words are mayor words. He is positive that the state killed Michael and wants to harm his mother. This is turning to be pretty serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 30, 2012, 12:03:45 PM
Definitely building a case in all the confusion.  :ghsdf:  They must have something ... maybe waiting for the estate or somebody to make the next move.   :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:39:29 AM
Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8
Again.. WHY would it be necessary for TJ to take guardianship of the children away from my mother when they were already in his care?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
August 23, 2012, 07:27:20 AM
Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8: "And THIS IS WHY I AM SO AFRAID FOR MY MOTHER... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Randy´s words are mayor words. He is positive that the state killed Michael and wants to harm his mother. This is turning to be pretty serious.
Definitely building a case in all the confusion.  :ghsdf:  They must have something ...
maybe waiting for the estate or somebody to make the next move.   :icon_question:
I've been having the same feelings ^^ for quite some time now
Feels like a pot is boiling and on the verge of exploding any time now...

Maybe that next move that the family was waiting for the Estate to make was this ---->click:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If Michael's hoax really includes a plan to catch "the big fish" in flagrante delicto while Michael is supposedly being dead (which I most likely think he intends to do), then we should pay close attention to every detail regarding: Michael's catalog & Michael's will
Those who were after Michael's money and his famous catalog before June 25th 2009 and who were death threatening him, will make their move sooner or later !! they must!! The bait is there ready for them to bite. It's only a matter of time and of how they'll do it! and where Michael is 'waiting" for them ready to come out from hiding and tell them "GOTCHA you bastards!"
Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:42:11 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
August 23, 2012, 11:29:06 AM
Regarding all of the above ^^, this is a great quote from this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's not sink into distraction about the children. Let's focus on the real issue "Confirming that Michael’s children are the beneficiaries of his estate, the statement says the people who have the most to lose are “the executors and those on the executors' payroll.”

I will add that probably the purpose of this Jackson family feud-Saga was to make the family look confused, non united, weak, vulnerable... this way leaving the impression that "outsiders" can do whatever they want while the family is distracted with their own issues... and also take advantage of the fighting" between its members in order to discredit them afterwards and who knows what other bait there has been set up through this whole media circus! especially with everything being related to the Estate, the will and the catalogue !!!

I'm more and more confident in this version of the story! Michael's plan is to provoke "the big fish" to proceed to attack! this the only way he can catch "them", when "they" take action! And this kind of people (these "sharks" hungry for money), almost always attack when the victim is weak or in trouble... until then they only lurk around to catch the right moment...IDK if I am right or wrong.... but this is the way I see this right now... otherwise nothing makes sense anymore!! nothing!

Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:37:05 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

August 23, 2012, 10:58:21 PM
Sim, sounds very possible...

Sounds like a sting operation.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Remember all TS's talk of entrapment?

Love4Michael, good info.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 24, 2012, 01:27:36 AM
Sim, I also agree with you, and have been thinking that for many months now....

This is a feeding frenzy.  The sharks are out, and the fish are taking the bait...

Keep Watching....xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions