@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 03:46:25 AM
I'm not trying to be mean but Randy Jackson seem a little odd to me.  He just like Latoya always saying some off the wall stuff.  He is supposedly very private then why is he on Twitter making such bold statements.  This is a site where millions of people view daily.  Plus all the Jacksons have different views when it come to MJ.  I just read his nephew's tweet the other day and he was saying that one person is responsible and then some of the other Jacksons saying others responsible.  Why would you even make statements like this on Twitter if someone murdered your brother?  Wouldn't you be afraid they may have someone retaliate against you?  It seem inappropriate to me.  I think he was even tweeting when they was at court.  If he feel like that then go on Oprah or something.  Tell your story why you feel the way you do. Also like I said before I feel if this is true that Al Sharpton would be saying something as well.  I haven't heard him say nothing about MJ being murdered.  He's the king of representing injustice in the black community.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 09:50:57 AM
@randyjackson8not many want to rock the boat..your brother is out of the way, and too much money is being made and passed around apparently

your brother is out of the way thats right not passed away kepp the faith 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 12:12:12 PM
Yes, I agree that Randy has been playing an interesting role within this hoax....much different than the rest of the family.  In light of the tweets that he has sent over the last few month, much of what he said didn't seem to make much sense, and it has been hard to get a feel for what his feelings might be in regard to what Michael might be doing or why.   He didn't seem to fit into the plan........

Until..........

Somebody posted a thread...sorry...there are sooooo many now , I don"t remember where i saw it, about John Branca, Micheal's lawyer who was reported as being rehired in June, and is now a co-executor of the estate along with John McClain.  This thread claims that Michael fired Branca in June of 2003 for embezzeling money and for maintaing an unethical relationship with Tommy Mottola, and that he (Branca) was not rehired.  This thread also gives a link to the website, Seeking Clues, which shows a piece written by Firpo Carr, a Jackson family friend and journalist for the LA Sentinal, who states some eye-opening information about the Branca/Mottola arrangement, including an investigation into the embezzelment which went nowhere when brought before a judge, the infamous will that Randy claims is fake (in this will, Branca is named executor of the estate) and that even though Michael fired him in 2003, he failed to discontinue his associaton within Michael's business dealings.    Please read that other thread about Branca not being rehired.

If these claims are true........then the things that Randy has been tweeting about start to make sense.

Was Branca working with Mottola for the purpose of taking Michael down?  (The claim of mj being murdered, and more than Murray being involved)

Is there STILL some conspiracy going on for them to somehow get their hands on all of Michale's money, and that is why Branca refused to be removed as mj's lawyer and is now one of the executors of his estate?  (The family is being reported that they don't agree with what the executors are doing, making money off of Michael)

Is it important for some of "these people" to think that Michael is actually dead?   (Jacksons keeping the story going long enough to watch what Branca might do and hope he slips up and they can expose the truth)

Is there an investigation (of Branca and co.)  going on that we don't know about, and the Jackson's have to be very careful about what is said, so Randy sort of talks "in code" within these tweets?

I don't know.......

I'm speculating, based on my original confusion about Randy's role in the hoax, his tweets and what this thread and the added link to Seeing Clues said.

If this is the case.......

there is a much deeper and sinister story here.  

Michael, please be safe, and know that we are here to support you and will wait as long as it takes.

Any comments?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 12:30:22 PM
Remember how in 2005, MJ accused Randy Jackson of being in a plot to steal his fortune???  Why is Randy seperated from the rest of the family in his views now???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 12:39:24 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Remember how in 2005, MJ accused Randy Jackson of being in a plot to steal his fortune???  Why is Randy seperated from the rest of the family in his views now???
I didnt know that I wondered if things were a bit tetchy there it looked like it sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 01:12:47 PM
Not true. The problem was in regards to Randy putting up a website during the trial and having people pay to register. Randy and MJ were close and remained close and as far as anyone knows they are still close.  Remember just because it's printed in the news does not make it true.  It seems Randy has been the only bro who has not profited one bit from MJ's so called death. He hasn't given any interviews, no t.v shows, no new CD's. So i think of all the siblings he is really trying to help MJ expose those who wanted him dead. The rest of the siblings are more interested in their own careers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 01:50:16 PM
Quote from: "tylerjo608"
Yes, I agree that Randy has been playing an interesting role within this hoax....much different than the rest of the family.  In light of the tweets that he has sent over the last few month, much of what he said didn't seem to make much sense, and it has been hard to get a feel for what his feelings might be in regard to what Michael might be doing or why.   He didn't seem to fit into the plan........

Until..........

Somebody posted a thread...sorry...there are sooooo many now , I don"t remember where i saw it, about John Branca, Micheal's lawyer who was reported as being rehired in June, and is now a co-executor of the estate along with John McClain.  This thread claims that Michael fired Branca in June of 2003 for embezzeling money and for maintaing an unethical relationship with Tommy Mottola, and that he (Branca) was not rehired.  This thread also gives a link to the website, Seeking Clues, which shows a piece written by Firpo Carr, a Jackson family friend and journalist for the LA Sentinal, who states some eye-opening information about the Branca/Mottola arrangement, including an investigation into the embezzelment which went nowhere when brought before a judge, the infamous will that Randy claims is fake (in this will, Branca is named executor of the estate) and that even though Michael fired him in 2003, he failed to discontinue his associaton within Michael's business dealings.    Please read that other thread about Branca not being rehired.

If these claims are true........then the things that Randy has been tweeting about start to make sense.

Was Branca working with Mottola for the purpose of taking Michael down?  (The claim of mj being murdered, and more than Murray being involved)

Is there STILL some conspiracy going on for them to somehow get their hands on all of Michale's money, and that is why Branca refused to be removed as mj's lawyer and is now one of the executors of his estate?  (The family is being reported that they don't agree with what the executors are doing, making money off of Michael)

Is it important for some of "these people" to think that Michael is actually dead?   (Jacksons keeping the story going long enough to watch what Branca might do and hope he slips up and they can expose the truth)

Is there an investigation (of Branca and co.)  going on that we don't know about, and the Jackson's have to be very careful about what is said, so Randy sort of talks "in code" within these tweets?

I don't know.......

I'm speculating, based on my original confusion about Randy's role in the hoax, his tweets and what this thread and the added link to Seeing Clues said.

If this is the case.......

there is a much deeper and sinister story here.  

Michael, please be safe, and know that we are here to support you and will wait as long as it takes.

Any comments?????

Yes it makes sense to me....they are being careful.... you may be right that some people should believe his death... I think Randy and Karen are pretty much in that...  but they are still not saying openly he is dead....

There is no doubt for me that something happened..... Michael didn´t do this for fun....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 08:16:36 PM
I think Randy gave us a big clue with this tweet! He's trying to say why and how on earth could LAPD and DA ignores evidence that goes beyond Murray! Who could they want to protect? And he wanted to say "Think about it" with that hmmm. This is what I got from his tweet. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 08:31:29 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I'm not trying to be mean but Randy Jackson seem a little odd to me.  He just like Latoya always saying some off the wall stuff.  He is supposedly very private then why is he on Twitter making such bold statements.  This is a site where millions of people view daily.  Plus all the Jacksons have different views when it come to MJ.  I just read his nephew's tweet the other day and he was saying that one person is responsible and then some of the other Jacksons saying others responsible.  Why would you even make statements like this on Twitter if someone murdered your brother?  Wouldn't you be afraid they may have someone retaliate against you?  It seem inappropriate to me.  I think he was even tweeting when they was at court.  If he feel like that then go on Oprah or something.  Tell your story why you feel the way you do. Also like I said before I feel if this is true that Al Sharpton would be saying something as well.  I haven't heard him say nothing about MJ being murdered.  He's the king of representing injustice in the black community.

Both he and Rev Jess Jackson have been very, very quiet lately haven't they? And where is the family of Martin Luther King Jr? They were at the memorial  If MJ was murdered, you'd think these people would be yelling it from the rooftops.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 08:59:52 PM
They all must play their part, of course. MJ wouldn't fake his death, in my opinion, for folly. I am certain it was to take the dirty, greedy wannabes down. If anything, I feel the Jackson family is trying to push for the truth in this matter and for the police to dig for those individuals and the motives behind it. (MJ can be very much alive---but no one would be the wiser if he "appeared" dead to the world). MJ has to be "dead" so the authorities will go after the crooked people otherwise the corrupt will cover their tracks all the more. With MJ out of the picture.....these fools will fight to claim anything they feel is theirs of MJ's. It is all being watched vigilantly (I hope) so that those bastards are caught!!!! MJ's goal is to make the world a better place. Plus, he wants his life to be better for himself and his children.  I think, if the investigation is done well then something very big will be exposed in the end. However, if not, we can be rest assured in knowing that corruption runs wide and very deep in this civilization and there seems apparently little we can do to change it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

~Souza~

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 09:07:12 PM
Randy is trying to show people that there were people after Mike. Look beyond Murray, look at the bigger picture. Powerfull people wanted him dead, but everyone is focussing on Murray.

Listen to Jermaine, he says the same. And no he can't say, because that would be stupid and dangerous. People need to open their eyes themselves.

[youtube:3trsqbqy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiPebtT-A0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3trsqbqy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 09:25:45 PM
This is  a very very good thing ..Not only because the slip up , but because of what he said after.. Now after this, people who didn't believe in the hoax or didn't believe that his life was in danger or didn't believe in the comeback should really think about this video . Its very clear ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 09:38:00 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Randy is trying to show people that there were people after Mike. Look beyond Murray, look at the bigger picture. Powerfull people wanted him dead, but everyone is focussing on Murray.

Listen to Jermaine, he says the same. And no he can't say, because that would be stupid and dangerous. People need to open their eyes themselves.

[youtube:2b4v443x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiPebtT-A0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2b4v443x]

Thank you!

Jermaine, Randy, even Latoya and Joe!
They're all saying this!

And Joe actually named some names!
So even though a lot of people don't like Joe, and I don't like how he treated Michael as a child, I'm gaining a bit of respect for him.
It takes balls to actually name some names like he has...
And I don't believe at all that he would name those names - knowing full and well that he's placing HIMSELF in danger by doing so - just for some $$$.

Or that Jermaine is saying all that he's saying just for attention.

What good is that money or attention if you're dead?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 09:55:07 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
Not true. The problem was in regards to Randy putting up a website during the trial and having people pay to register. Randy and MJ were close and remained close and as far as anyone knows they are still close.  Remember just because it's printed in the news does not make it true.  It seems Randy has been the only bro who has not profited one bit from MJ's so called death. He hasn't given any interviews, no t.v shows, no new CD's. So i think of all the siblings he is really trying to help MJ expose those who wanted him dead. The rest of the siblings are more interested in their own careers.

I agree! And legally, he may not be able to say much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

@RandyJackson8
February 18, 2010, 10:00:45 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

[youtube:myorx35p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiPebtT-A0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:myorx35p]

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!  Do you all hear what she is saying?   "Powerful people wanted him dead, but everyone is focussing on Murray"  Please listen to this!   This is what they want everyone to do, Focus on Murray!  This is why the man speaking for the Jacksons on Murray's court date said "Follow the Money"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal