No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

When I saw the funeral on TV I immediately felt like something was odd. It didn't look real to me. The whole scenary looked strange, like it wasn't real, like it was some kind of movie.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Oetoort"
Quote from: "Oetoort"
Numer 6 is the number for archangel Michael..
Wow interesting... James Brown (his inspiration) died exactly 6 months before (and changed clothing..google immages..james brown funural)
The way James Brown looked was making me think... he was dressed the same as MJ in the final rehearsels.. See the blue jacket and the grey and red suit.
December 25 could be it

Same coffin....
more than just a coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

On MJ Funeral: "the Jackson family did allow a live video feed of guests arriving, but it was cut abruptly as a hearse carrying Jackson's body arrived". In other words have the family not been one hour late for the ceremony, there would've been almost nothing to show! Personally I found it very strange they showed all the people arriving and fanning themselves with service programmes "to counter the effects of a humid Californian evening", but did not show what millions of fans were waiting to at least see since they were held out from participating...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

mumof3

Quote from: "MJJLives"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Yes, James Browns funeral was hectic, not alot of tears but it still felt real. This reminds me of Bernie Macs funeral, everyone was so joyful and happy, cracking jokes just as Bernie would have wanted it to be. Some even came in wearing only white instead of black to honour him in a enlightening way and not in a dark way.

Several things odd in Michaels memorial:

The Liberian Girl/Im Alive and Im here Forever/Pains
Seat/Microphone/Gloves/Hat (Maybe the King of Pop, entertainer died)
Casket was entered and removed quickly from the arena
No one had the opportunity to get close to the casket and say their goodbyes like with James Brown
The children looked so happy
The delay in the opening speech by Smokey Robinson
Several close friends not attending (maybe they attended the burial because they were forced this time)
No proper speech made by the family aside from the ones made by Marlon and Paris which all screamed HOAX (hence the Michael in disguises part, Paris says she loves his daddy)
All the Jacksons wearing sunglasses indoors, I dont care if it was to hide tears still disrespectful
The odd statements in the memorial/burial service book (LaToya: Cant wait to see you perform again)
No true emotions, no true breakdowns, very arranged and controlled atmosphere

You resume well the"bizare" memorial...When I watched it,that's where it all began for me,I started thinking about the fake death.I remember feeling "odd" about Paris speech,like it didn't touched me...I kept that to myself and starting looking on the net for the hoax.I felt like no one was in the casket and that everything was ,like you say,arranged.I remember the strange and strong feeling inside of me.I was like desapointed,I expected to see his closed friends and some big names 'cause (he is ;) )was "the King of pop".It makes me feel good to re-read your list ;)  'cause that brings me back to my first impression,that very strong intuition and there's only one reason for feeling like that...HOAX

I had the exact same feeling about Paris' speech.  It was more shocking to me that she spoke at all than what she said.  It just didn't seem genuine.  I think what made it feel rehearsed to me is how Janet seemed to push her towards the mic and then almost sounded frustrated with her when she told her to speak up.  I remember calling my husband and telling him about it.  How strange it was and I told him I think the whole "death" wasn't real.  Of course, he doesn't believe in hoaxes so I have to seek solice from this forum! :lol:
I can remember thinking no dont let Paris do it  it is to much for a child and it felt uncomforatable to watch but not real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is it normal in the USA to have an open casket at a funeral?  Is that the custom?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Is it normal in the USA to have an open casket at a funeral?  Is that the custom?

Totally depends on the deceased/ family's wishes. There is no hard and fast rule/ custom on this. Obviously closed caskets occur when there is severe trauma to the body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is alive!! thats it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

mjboogie

But I thought (although we may never be able to prove this ) that the family had open casket at the private burial? Remember all the footage on television shut off after MJ's casket arrived?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Also another point remember when it was said that MJ would go into UCLA to watch operations on patients or something like that? Maybe certain things regarding the human body just fascinated him!  Shoot I am trying to picture MJ in a doctors uniform LOL!! :)
[/b][/u]

WTH? :o  :shock:  MJ went into the operating room to watch operations on patients? I never herd that! Where did you hear that he did that?

Yes that's true, he visited a lot of operations in UCLA.
So, they knew him there very good there, they will never let strangers watch operations, another clue that UCLA is involved in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Quote from: "MJJ1982"

Yes that's true, he visited a lot of operations in UCLA.
So, they knew him there very good there, they will never let strangers watch operations, another clue that UCLA is involved in the hoax.

Interesting...... Could explain why paparazzi-Benjamin said in an interview that ''with Michael there is always drama.. always visiting hospitals''... UCLA and Benjamin, definitely involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Regarding James Brown's "death" here is a list of the most obvious and striking “coincidences” compared to Michael's "death":

1.   SAME DEATH DAYS – 25th
2.   SAME TYPE OF COFFIN
3.   SAME TRIBUTE ON APOLLO
4.   SAME DOCTOR -Conrad MURRAY
5.   SAME SUSPICION – PAIN KILLER ADDICTION
6.   SAME CAUSE OF DEATH – CARDIAC ARREST
7.   BOTH HAD CONCERTS SCHEDULED
8.   BOTH DIED AT THE HOSPITAL
9.   MJ’s SPEECH at James’ Brown’s funeral is similar
to Paris’ speech at MJ’s funeral.

[ see this article:Paris' speech at Michael's memorial - my "translation" + other Observations(clues?) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ !!! ERROR CORRECTION (sorry!): Paris's speech was the 7th July and not on the 7th of September as I wrongfully marked in this photo...

Interesting links to explore:[/u]

1. Michael Jackson: gold plated coffin like James Brown's Michael Jackson's £15,000 gold plated coffin is the same as the one used for singer James Brown. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2. Dr. Conrad Murray - Michael Jackson Doctor and the Godfather of Soul James Brown - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3. 'James Brown and ELVIS' - An EIN spotlight on these two kindred spirits - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
4. Michael Jackson Alive- Coffin and Tombs!! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5. hahaha :))) Read this article! there are 2 pages... From the article: "Jackson also inquired about the coffin and how it was chosen. "He wanted to go into our casket room," Reid said. Reid showed him various models. Jackson did not say so, but Reid could not help feeling that the star was contemplating his own demise, studying Brown in death as intently as he had in life."He asked who requested the gold-plated casket," Reid said. "I said, 'Well, it's the family's decision.' He asked if that's something Mr. Brown wanted. I said, 'Entertainers, they always say solid gold.'" Jackson laughed[/color] [he laughed!?? lmao!! ] and they returned to the chapel." - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

looll Even without this article ^^ it's enough to look at MJ's face at James Brown's funeral , his smile, it says everything! adorable prankster!! The evidence of his facial expressions, also body language, search on the Internet all the photos from James Brown's funeral! there are also videos... Michael really acted strange lol I mean look at these pics..they seem to be at a party! and he's together with whom?? reverends Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson his 2 friends, "partners in crime" forever! lolll I just love their faces! MJ cannot contain his laughter!

6. I guess the movie that Lindsay Lohan is gonna play in next year is the KEY-answer to all these mystery "INDIGO deaths" (meaning IDENTICAL deaths) - the blue color, especially dark blue that we can see present in MJ, Elvis and James Brown clothing is also an indicative of their similarities.... "indigo deaths" is the right term! remember the O2 Arena?? Do you know how that hall is also called?? Indigo Arena!! All 3 of them had or were supposed to have shows in the O2 arena!!! -Look here the official page!!:http://www.theo2.co.uk/indigo2/index.html and then look here the announcement about Elvis show which is supposed to happen next year!! Elvis Presley in Concert 2012 at The O2 Arena on Friday 16th Mar 2012 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

7. Plot Summary for Escaping the Game (2012) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"According to reports Lindsay Lohan has nabbed a role in an movie titled “Escaping The Game”. This is a golden opportunity for her as she will be starring along side one of the lead actors from “The Amazing Spiderman” Chris Zylka. The story is about celebrities who are so overwhelmed by fame they fake their deaths and move to a remote island. Ironically, Lindsay will be playing a detective pursuing the truth behind all of these famous disappearances.It sounds like Lindsay landed the lead character in this movie and that is great for her. The shooting is said to be starting in the summer and take place in the US and Spain."
Well guess who the director of the movie is?? Brett Ratner !! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login So, let's resume this: This movie is about celebrities who want to escape their fame and the media circus by appealing to the services of a secret company who helps them fake their death and escape to a remote ocean island. The main character is Lindsay Lohan!! and the director, Michael's good old friend! well yeahhh!!! read the whole plot of the movie, it's really interesting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ----)) IF YOU want to READ more on this... here's my article: "Michael Jackson alive ♥ DUBAI Palm ISLAND Theory and CLUES - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions